Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ANOTHER ROMANCE SCAMMER scnpure1@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ANOTHER ROMANCE SCAMMER scnpure1@gmail.com

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:05 am

Thanks so much for your kindness.

Andrews T. McDevon <scnpure1@gmail.com>
Attachments
Wed, Mar 27, 3:20 AM
to *******

Hello Dear,

Good to have you as a friend dear, here is what I think you should know about me. I am Andrews T. McDevon 38 years old, an U.S Military soldier and department of engineering, working with Shell Oil Company, presently working on a special contract mission at the Sea here in Austria, i lost my wife 4 years ago, she died of cervical cancer but I have a 6 years old son. I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too, and also sharing ideas and I care about nature, human being, love arts, environment, social culture,....etc.

Thanks so much for your kindness.

with love

vanesa546
Junior survivor

Re: scnpure1@gmail.com

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:07 am

Andrews T. McDevon
Thu, Mar 28, 3:47 AM
to me

My precious friend,Oh wonderful to know you, I am so glad to receive your respond dear. It is nice to have you as a wonderful and lovely friend.
It is my pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other more better. Honestly i am still wondering such a lovely and cute lady could be my best friend.
I hope to hear from you soon next.
Thanks and remain blessed.
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:08 am

Andrews T. McDevon
Fri, Mar 29, 4:08 AM
to me

My darling love, I love to appreciate and hear a sound saying how much you care and need of our relationship.
If friends were flowers, I would not pick you! I will let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so as I can keep you as a friend.
Everything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine, but there is one thing that is pure & divine. your friendship and lucky to be mine. I will be waiting for your respond always.

Thanks
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:08 am

Andrews T. McDevon
Mon, Apr 1, 11:20 AM (11 days ago)
to me

Hello my Darling love, Hope all is well with you always. Good Relations doesn't need any promises any terms or conditions. it just need two wonderful people. One cool like me,one sweet like you.
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
Relationship Is Not How Long you Have Been together Its How you VALUE One Another.
A sweeter smile, A brighter day, Hope everything turns out better for you tomorrow. I wish that your candle of HOPE lights all your other candles and keep them glowing.

May God be with you always,Stay Blessed.
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 am

Andrews T. McDevon
Wed, Apr 3, 6:19 AM (9 days ago)
to me

My darling, you have spoken well, let me make it clear to you, my duty here will soon end and i am planning to come over to you directly,.

My next message to you will be very important, and you need to be serious with me, As we are rounding up here, i will be very very busy, but i will try to answer your message once i check mail because I lead some special contract operation to eradicate Oil dealings that sponsored there in Tunisia.

Love you with all my heart.
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 am

Andrews T. McDevon
Fri, Apr 5, 5:01 AM (7 days ago)
to me

How are you today my love?

I will be needing your contact information, such as your full name, address and phone number then regards to what I want to send to you, actually after delivering the crude oil, there will be items given to me as a compensation by Tunisian president as a Leading Engineering department and i will buy other items i need to send to you too after i have your details, like cosmetics make-ups, gold jeweries, Thailand diamond ring for my engagement to you, female leather slippers, shoes, 1 galaxy A9pro, 2 iphone8 for me and you, a gold wrist watch, Apple Laptop, 1 diamond necklace, Ipad mobile, D & G perfume and 10 pics Dior Perfume, the brand of the bags is Dior and Chanel female hand bag, rose flower.

Honey I want you to know that I have trusted you as my lovely and precious wife to be, I believe we are doing this as a new family and I will not for any reason put my wife and my family in any problem or danger so I assured you 100% free and no risk for our relationship.

Honey after receiving your full information i will get back to you as soon as i submit it to the diplomatic courier company, just take care of your self honey, i am only doing this to prove my love to you, i want to assure you again that you have every reason to smile for my coming in your country as soon as we are together, please honey do care of yourself for me.

With love.
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:10 am

Andrews T. McDevon
Apr 6, 2019, 3:49 PM (6 days ago)
to me

Honey i have submitted your name, address and phone number to the Diplomatic Courier office UPSEXPRESS LOGISTICS and the gift package has been sent for delivery to you, and it will arriving in 48 hours time in your country.

After you receive the gift package i send to you, Now for you to see how serious i am, i want you to look for nice/good portable house that we can buy, and i will like us have good investment there, i am ready to invest some amount of money while i am there, while you take care of that because i have plan to be retiring from the service and again i have other plans, but let me have the information about how much a house can cost us in a good and quite area, After that i will let you know other things.

Full Name: Andrews D. McDevon

Camp Address: US Military Camp Tunis city, Tunisia.

Phone Number: +22564716545

E-mail Address: scnpure1@gmail.com

TRACKING DETAILS

Track Here upsexpresslogistics.com/ track-form/

Tracking No: UEL042354992***

Phone:
+22564716545
Cote d'ivoire Mobile
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:11 am

Also Please honey, i am in the ship working for my crude oil mission now at the middle of the sea, i will be out of here after delivery of crude oil in the next 13 days time and you can add me on IMO and this is my number +22564716545, when you open the gift package, ensure you do kiss the rose flower inside it, because its the most gift of my honor to you, and it will make my heart happy and full of smiles, thank you so much and take care always, the delivery might stay for 48 hours, that depends take care and have a lovely moment of time, i love you so much my sweetheart.

With much love.

Same phone number also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81158&p=204705#p204705
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:13 am

UPSEXPRESS LOGISTICS CO., LTD <info.upsexpresslogistics@aol.com>
Attachments
Sat, Apr 6, 3:16 PM (6 days ago)
to me

ATT: Dear Madam,

This is UPSEXPRESS LOGISTICS COMPANY from (Tunis, Tunisia North).

Your package is being sent and will arrive in your country Philippines at international airport, estimated in 42hrs to arrive.

The below details provided by the sender Andrews D. McDevon

RECEIVER'S CONTACT DETAILS

* FULL NAME: ********

* ADDRESS: *************
* CONTACT NUMBER: ********

* E-MAIL: ***********

TRACKING DETAILS

Track Here upsexpresslogistics.com/ track-form/

Tracking No: UEL042354992***

Thanks

Best Regards
CHARLES NGUME
Operation Delivery Manager

UPSEXPRESS LOGISTICS
Address: port of La Goulette/
Halq al Wadi.ancient Tunisia.
Office Number : +22567838130
info.upsexpresslogistics@aol.com

Phone:
+22567838130
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cote d'Ivoire
Original network provider* Comium Ivory Coast Inc (KoZ)
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Unread postby vanesa546 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:14 am

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 11:45 AM UPSEXPRESS LOGISTICS CO., LTD <info.upsexpresslogistics@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Madam,

This is to inform you that your parcel Under UPSEXPRESS LOGISTICS COMPANY has been arrived at international airport.

We will need to clear your parcel from the Custom Authority on your taxes and local clearance charges. You are to make a payment of 18,000 pesos to our clearing agent team, to enable us clear your parcel from the Custom Authority and deliver it to your address below..

Home Address: ****************

Please contact our office number for further inquiry: 09154951591

Make your payment as soon as possible through Gcash.
with the details bellow:

Go to any nearest 7-Eleven Convenience stores in your place to make the payment

GCash Number: 09054254094

After the payment you will attach us your copy of payment slip enable our clearing agent pick up the fee and proceed for your delivery.

Thanks

Best Regards
CHARLES NGUME
Operation Delivery Manager

UPSEXPRESS LOGISTICS
Address: port of La Goulette/
Halq al Wadi.ancient Tunisia.
Office Number : +22567838130
info.upsexpresslogistics@aol.com
vanesa546
Junior survivor

Next