Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Escrow scam following the cases reported in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=65951.

On Mar 11, 2019,
Peter Strom <peterstrom11@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello again,
I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Sweden, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Sweden.

In Sweden the import taxes are high, up to 50% of the vehicle value and this is the reason of the selling, Sweden is extremely expensive to import into because they want to protect their local economy. I didn't know about the import taxes when I acquired the car. I tried to sell it at a higer price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized he can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.
I can organize the shipping to your location and you pay after you get the vehicle.
If you would like to buy this vehicle please reply and I'll provide you more details.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
To: 
Subject: Re: 1950 Chevrolet 3100

This is a professionally built frame off nut and bolt restored truck. Lots of time and lots of money invested. No cheap parts were used. This is not a budget built truck that was put together to sell. All high end parts and all quality work throughout the truck. This was a 4 year build with no expense spared.
This truck is smooth, fast, and is a blast to drive. It sounds awesome! 
The paint and body on the truck look awesome. It was professionally done and is very slick and straight. The truck has been wet sanded and polished to a mirror finish. The pics do not do it justice. The color is beautiful in the sun. 
This was a super solid truck to start with. Very little rust repair was needed.
I have owned countless early pickups, with every possible subframe setup out there, and every manufactures Mustang ii based front end. This is the best handling and performing pickup I have ever owned.
The chassis on this truck is set up very nicely. It uses a late mode 4th gen camaro subframe that has been narrowed. It is far superior to an early Camaro or Nova subframe, but not often done because of the track width and extra work involved to install. This gives you modern style big gm brakes, suspension, gear box, etc. It has a much more modern driving feel than an early sub frame.
The truck has fully adjustable QA1 coil overs in the front. They handle and ride very well, and are easily adjustable. The rear has a TCI leaf spring set up.
The truck has new balljoints and front end parts. The control arms and other suspension components were finished in gloss black. The entire chassis was painted with POR15 glass black chassis paint. 
Under the hood you will find a late model 6.0 liter LS that looks like it could have came from the factory in this truck. This was not a cheap and quick LS swap. All high end components were used. All wiring is hidden. All the ac and heat lines are hidden and ran through the inner fender. Everything has been moved from the firewall. It has an under cab booster and master cylinder setup.
The motor is a very low mileage 2006 6.0. Prior to the install all detachable parts were removed, everything was cleaned and detailed. All the parts were painted before resembling. All belts, hoses, plugs, wires, etc are new. Trans is a 4l60e electronic overdrive that has also been painted to match the motor. It has a nice set of black coated header and a full new exhaust system.
The wheels are brand new polished aluminum Chevy Rallys with disc brake caps, 18x8 in the front and 20x9.5 in the rear. They really fit the truck well. They are wrapped in new Z-rated tires.
Nicely built GM 10 bolt with posi and 3:32 gears. 
The interior on the truck is all new as well. The seat and door panels were finished in white vinyl with black and white undershoot cloth. The carpet, kick panels, and headliner are done in black. All new chrome inside the cab along with new stainless hardware. 
New Dakota Digital VHX gauges with integrated check engine light, turn signal and high beam indicators, clock, and more. It has an Ididit tilt column. A new 59 Impala steering wheel was added. It has a Lokar shifter with a billet knob. It has an electric wiper motor conversion.
The truck has Gen 5 Vintage air that blows ice cold. All custom made lines to keep a clean look. 
The entire interior of the truck was covered in lots of Dynamat and Dynapad sound deadener and heat barrier. It really made a difference in the truck. These are notoriously loud and noisy cabs, but not this one. Its very sound and quiet inside.

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

Phone:
+46406939893
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location Malmö
Original network provider* TDC Sverige AB
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 pm

On Mar 12, 2019,

There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges.
If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract.
You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport.
Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys.
You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date.
After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company.

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine.
If you agree please send me your Name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info.

Regards,

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

On Mar 13, 2019,

I sent the vehicle to the shipping company. I sent it with all papers in order for you can be able to make the title transfer.
The name of the shipping company is Norden Auto Cargo ww w.nordenautocargo.com

NAC require a deposit prior shipping because it is a long distance to your location but don't worry because the deposit will be held by NAC escrow and it is refundable, you can check the company, they are a reputable company. If you don't trust me I can call the company to take a photo of the car in their warehouse. 

After you transfer your name in the title send me an e-mail and confirm that.
You must handle the title transfer and registration paperwork yourself with the purchase agreement I sent you. 
I sent you a copy of the purchase agreement, copy of my passport.

Please expect my phone call today, also the company will contact you today.

Thank you

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:44 pm

Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
To: 
Subject: Re: 1950 Chevrolet 3100

They are closed at this time, I will ask them to take a photo tomorrow morning. Tomorrow will you be home? After you get the photo you can do the deposit.
Can I call you tomorrow morning?

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

On Mar 13, 2019,

Hello , The transport company require the deposit because it is a long distance to US, if you  agree with the deposit I can send a photo of the truck in the transport company custody with the shipping label.

I am waiting your email.
Thanks

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

On Mar 13, 2019,

Sure, tell me what you do need and I will send.

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@nordenautocargo.com peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Subject: Photo of the shipment #XXXXXXXXXXX
Date: March 14, 2019
To: 

Dear  ,
In this email you have the photo of the vehicle.
Operator ID: 53013 - Robert Bernhardt
NAC - Norden Auto Cargo
Norden Auto Cargo Hungary Sp. z o. o. registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Budapest, Hungary 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000334011; NIP 527-21-08-161; REGON 141961124; 
Villmanstrandvägen 12, 302 62 Halmstad, Sweden
ww w.nordenautocargo.com
Phone: +46855924519
Fax:  +46855924519
E-mail: info@nordenautocargo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --  This email is intended only for the person(s) named in the message header.  Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the error and delete the message. Thank you. This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited

On Mar 14, 2019,

The transport company sent you the photo, I tried to call you. Let me know if everything is alright.

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

Phone:
+46855924519
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location Stockholm
Original network provider* TDC Sverige AB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Buy4now » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:30 pm

image.
Attachments
6EBB9621-8472-4049-B18C-13E2B29E92B7.png
I inquired about a car, just last night. When I got the response I googled his name. That’s when I saw your post.
What should I do next? I want to help.

Buy4now
Buy4now
New survivor

Re: nordenautocargo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:05 pm

From the fake site:

Our corporate group was established in 2002. The corporate group of Norden Auto Cargo is divided into three areas: Express, freight forwarding, warehousing & logistics.

Contact details:
Villmanstrandvägen 12, 302 62 Halmstad, Sweden
ul. 17 Stycznia 45B (Zephirus), 02-146 Warsaw, Poland
Budaors, 1, Akron u., 2040, Hungary
Sweden: +46 8 559 24 519
Poland: +48 58 731 4600
Hungary: +36 21 252 5544
FAX:
+46 8 559 24 519
E-mail Address
info@nordenautocargo.com

Norden Auto Cargo Sp. z o. o. registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Budapest, Hungary, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000334011; NIP 527-21-08-161; REGON 141961124; share capital EUR 21,000,000.00

The first location is stolen from a real Swedish company having nothing to do with the fraud. The same stolen location is shared with another fake website pretending to be an escrow company: europeautocargo.com.

The second location is stolen from a real company in Poland, also having nothing to do with the fraud. The same stolen location was /is used by other two fraudulent websites pretending to be escrow companies: directspeditionintl.com & dokser-logistics.com.

The third location is also stolen form a real company in Hungary, having nothing to do with the fraud.

+46855924519 is used as well on a clone impersonating yet another escrow company, nordicautocargo.com.

+48587314600 / +36212525544 were previously used by fake escrow companies using the domain names europeautocargo.com, datersame-logistics.com, dokser-logistics.com and directspeditionintl.com.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136816

From the fake site details:

Domain name: nordenautocargo.com
Updated Date: 2019-03-09
Creation Date: 2019-03-09
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-09
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake site looks like:

nac.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anderssonco.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 pm

The so called seller stole the identity of a real person in Sweden while using a website showing content stolen from a Swedish company. Both the person having his identity stolen and the company having his website stolen have nothing to do with the fraud. The fraudster claims he is selling a car he bought in USA and having USA registration, while he is in Sweden and he doesn't use the car. For delivering the car, he send victims to the fake escrow company mentioned above. The victim is asked to pay the value of the car, with the promise that the escrow company will release the money to the seller only after the victim receives the car and confirm it's happy with the purchase.

There is no car. The escrow company and the seller are part of the same fraud group and this is not their first attempt to defraud honest buyers searching for a car online.

From the fake site:

Andersson Bygg is a construction company in Hornsberg (Kungsholmen), with operations throughout Greater Stockholm.
The company was initially a family business, founded in 1995 by Peter Strom.

Contact details on the fake site:

Postal address
Box 30 114
104 25 Stockholm
Visiting address
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
Email
info@anderssonco.com
Peter S Andersson, co-owner and construction manager, responsible for property management and construction services.
Mobile phone: +46406939893
Email: peter@anderssonco.com

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=137164.

From the fake site details:

Domain name: anderssonco.com
Updated Date: 2019-01-16
Creation Date: 2019-01-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-16
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake site looks like:

ab.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SJF91 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:06 am

Thank god I found this, I almost fell for it, the same email as the others. but this time it was a 1957 Plymouth Fury. When I found this page I deleted the email permanently,
SJF91
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Is there any information you can add to this topic?

We do not want any of your details, only those of the scammers.

Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SJF91 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Same bs

Hello,
I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Sweden, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Sweden.

In Sweden the import taxes are high, up to 50% of the vehicle value and this is the reason of the selling, Sweden is extremely expensive to import into because they want to protect their local economy. I didn't know about the import taxes when I acquired the car. I tried to sell it at a higer price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized he can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.
I can organize the shipping to your location and you pay after you get the vehicle.
If you would like to buy this vehicle please reply and I'll provide you more details.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
http:/ /www.anderssonco.com
SJF91
New survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.