Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aishaturk7@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Aishaturk7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:49 pm

Message received on DateMeFree:

Hello dear, reply me in my mail address. I have an vital issue to discourse with you [Aishaturk7@gmail.com]

Fake profile used:

Aishaturk1
- 22 y/o female
- Damascus, Syria
- English, Arabic, Arabic
- cooking
- Have no children
I look for a female (note - the message was sent to a male profile)
Looking for an age range 30 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Absolutely true for the person who is in real love with their partner. In this era of leechers, it is quite tough to find such people. If you happen to find one, treat
Get ready for some serious swooning. These are some of the most romantic quotes and lines we have ever read in YA lit. Have one to add?

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Aishaturk7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:52 pm

Email:

Greetings from Aisha,

My Dearest, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail'; I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile and i am comfortable with you, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I contacted you due to the war that is going on in my county Syria, I was a first year medical student in the university before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible condition i found myself.

Before i continue.
I'm Miss Aisha Turkmani, 25 years old from Syria. I am Light in complexion, single( never married ) I'm a caring, understanding, honest,and out going girl, I like to hang out with friends, cook, read books on my free time, i give people chance to prove themselves i hate underrating people or looking down on them and i hate been taking for granted, I also believe so much in love and true affectionate. What i appreciate most is honesty and faithfulness. I'm seriously seeking for a good understanding, truthful and good hearted person.

Presently i am residing in the church camp here in Dakar Senegal, My late Father,(Hasan Turkmani) was a senior member of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria and former minister of defense from 2004 to 2009. my late father was among the top three Government officials which were killed and a number of others were wounded in an explosion at a national security building in Damascus Syria in (18 July 2012) i was one of the Syrian refugee that was transfer from Lebanon to Senegal through the help of united nation.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 4.5M Dollars(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you over there in your country so that i can continue my education.

I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father James Jerry who is in charge of this camp because he's like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed in you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and someone who has vision, truth and hardworking,

I will like to hear your voice please call me with Reverend father James Jerry's phone number,(+221 70324 9422) he is in charge of (UNHCR) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to come and speak with you about what i am going through here,i use the computer in Reverend office to send you message,honestly my situation here is very difficult.

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him or her to the Bank for the transfer of my money to his bank account. I have chosen you after my fasting and praying and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather you will take me as your own. I will give you 35% of the total money for helping me and 15% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to finish my education.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank for you to contact them for verification and confirmation,, In closing i will like you to send me your contact details listed below so that i can prepare a later of authorization on your behalf as my foreign partner and forward it to the bank and introduce you to them as my partner and forward it to the bank and introduce you to them as my partner.. Your contact such as...

Your Full Name........ Your Age...... Your Occupation........... Your Home Address..... Your Phone Number.....

Attach here is my pictures for you to see.

Thanks and Best Regards. Have a nice day as i am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Aisha.

The first picture received with the message is already reported here. The second one:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.