Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Inheritance scam through fake sites

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Inheritance scam through fake sites

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

http: // www. 50s-consulting.com/contact.html
An email about inheritance came from the site above.
I responded to it
The lawyer of the site informed me of the bank.

www. sacib.co.za

I had my money in the bank and I had to make a bank account.
I needed $ 250 to make a bank account. $ 50 is the account cost and $ 200 is kept.
If this was a fraud, my identity would be stolen.

They say that they need documents and money to transfer the money in the account to xxx (victim's country).

They claim innocence
http: // www. fsa-authority.org.za/
Centurion Investment Bank is trying to convince me that it is real.
Certainly there is a bank in this site.
But I also doubt this site.
What do you think about these sites?

The answer is easy: 100% scam. Everything here is fake: the inheritance, the lawyer, the bank and even the so-called authority confirming both the lawyer and the bank being real.

After the initial payment of $250, the victim was asked for another payment - $2000.

Let's take a look on the fake sites used in this fraud...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: 50s-consulting.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:24 pm

From the fake site:

50s Consultant is a Registered/Private Brokers founded in May 1999 to offer turnaround, restructuring and insolvency services of outstanding quality to business owners, individuals and lenders in the mid-market sector. It aims to provide the most practicable ways to resolve issues affecting business performance

Their "staff":

staff.JPG

"ROBERT J. ROBSON
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFER" - uses a stolen picture of the Australian minister for home affairs Peter Dutton.

"RICARDO GEORGE JR
ATTORNEY/BROKER" - uses a stolen picture of Dr Thembinkosi Mhlongo, SADC Deputy Executive Secretary for Regional Integration (DES-RI).

"TOM WALKSON
IT MANAGER" - uses a stolen picture of a job seeker posting his request for a workplace on a free South African website a month ago.

Contact details:

ADDRESS
178 Madiba Street, Gauteng, Pretoria, 0001 South Africa
PHONE NO
+27 (652) 924-166
+27 (652) 924-100
EMAIL
info@50s-consulting.com
admin@50s-consulting.com
career@50s-consulting.com
Head of Legal Department
Mr. Ricardo GEORGE Jr
ricardo@50s-consulting.com
Head of Legal Department
Ms. Juliana R. Lucas
jlucas@50s-consulting.com
Business Presentations
Sir. Ken Malcon
E-mail: ken@50s-consulting.com
Tax and Book-keeping
Mrs. Karabo Ngwenya
E-mail: karabo@50s-consulting.com

+27652924166 / +27652924100
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136759.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: 50s-consulting.com
Updated Date: 2018-10-01
Creation Date: 2018-10-01
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-10-01
Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.

This is what the fake site looks like:

50s.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sacib.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:38 pm

The fake site claims to be Centurion Investment Bank. The fraudster stole the old website from Bank of Ireland and re-used it with another name.

From the fake site:

Centurion Investment Bank is a diversified Financial Services Group established in 1963 by Royal Charter.

Contact details:

Address:
Centurion Investment Bank,
100 Carr St - Newtown
Johannesburg, 2000
South Africa.
Tel: +27 (621) 516-300

+27621516300
Number billable as mobile number

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=125435.

Domain Name: sacib.co.za
Updated Date: 2018-11-11
Creation Date: 2014-01-15
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-01-15
Registrar: 1-Grid

Registrant ID: C4604976
Registrant Name: Marco Lovvot
Registrant Organization: Lovvot Media
Registrant Street: 31 charles street
Registrant City: pretoria
Registrant State/Province: Gauteng
Registrant Postal Code: 0118
Registrant Country: ZA
Registrant Phone: +27.0722621905
Registrant Email: marcolovvot13@gmail.com

sacib.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fsa-authority.org.za

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:42 pm

The fake site claims to be "Fsa Authorty" - pretending to be Financial Services Authority on one page of their website and Banking Association South Africa on another page.

Contact details:

ADDRESS:
2 Sandown Valley Cres
Sandton
Gauteng
South – Africa

TELEPHONE:
00 27 (612) 847 – 029
FAX:
00 27 (612) 847 – 055
+27 (644) 155 – 653

EMAIL:
info@fsa-authority.org.za

+27612847029 / +27612847055 / +27644155653

Number billable as mobile number(s)

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136760.

Domain Name: fsa-authority.org.za
Updated Date: 2018-07-26
Creation Date: 2018-07-26
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-26
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-26
Registrar: Hostking

Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED

fsa.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hhc196000@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Initial message:

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST On behalf of the Trustees and Executors of the Estate of Late Mr. Simon L. Mamore, I once again notify you as my earlier letter returned undelivered. I have delivered several letters to you officially through E-mail and Post-Offices to notify you about the Bequest, but they return the letters back to me undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL, and which will be my last and final contact to you regarding this issue. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Simon L. Mamore includes you in his WILL. He left the sum of Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real as it mentioned you as a beloved long lost friend. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Mr. Simon L. Mamore until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic (HSIE) & South African Importation Groups (SAIG). He was a very dedicated person who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his lifetime. Late Mr. Simon L. Mamore died on the 16th day of February 2008 at the age of 83 years and his WILL is now over-due for execution. According to him this money is to support his Christian and Muslim activities (May his soul rest with the Lord) and to help the poor and needy. In view of this development, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my release of you entitlement to you. I hope to hear from you this time, make sure you include your full name, address/country and mobile number to call and have few words with you regarding the WILL. For Urgent attendance write me on my private email address: hhc196000@gmail.com.
I wait for your response.
Cordially,
Barr. R. GEORGE Jr
Ph: +27 (652) 924 166
See page 2 of this letter for Dutch version if you cannot read English well, you can also reply us in Dutch or any other local language you are good at and we uses Google translator for fluent communication.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ricardo@50s-consulting.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:05 pm

Email:

Good Day

Welcome to 50s – Consulting (Pty) Limited
Thank you so much for contacting my office let me apologies for the late response, I was very busy with foreign investors from Germany. In case you don’t know the letter I am responding to, kindly see below my letter to see your response towards the contact we made to you few days ago.
Introduction:
My name is Mr. Ricardo George a Broker/Attorney of the representing the above stated firm here in South Africa and Holland (Europe). My office contacted you before regarding the release of the fund be-quested to you by my late client Dr. Mr. Simon L. Mamore of Ireland but you didn't responded so I ordered them to contact for the last time and I am glad you got the mail. He (my client) was a very giver, good and wealthy man; since after the death we have been busy contacting and release the entitlements to the beneficiaries.
You are to receive the sum of 2.5 million USD from one of his bank account in South Africa that I am yet to disclose the detail to you in my next email along with the WILL document, death certificate of my late client and the passport copy, since the bank will ask these documents from you in other to make sure that you are the rightful beneficiary to receive the money. According your email you assumed this is lie or scam let me reassure you that we are a legal company wit good reputation which we can never trade our good name for anything as such. So get your name out of that you are thinking and follow my instruction to get your fund transferred to you.
But before that I need you to confirm your details to make sure I am not releasing the documents to the wrong person. I therefore need you to provide me the below details:
Your full name (as it was written on your passport or any government issued documents)
Full physical address/Country (either home or work)
Mobile number
Telephone number (optional)
Fax number (optional)
Occupation/Position
Company name where you are working
Alternative email address (in case I fail to reach you on this very email address)
Upon the receipt of the above requested details I will come back to you with the documents and I will also phone you to discuss this claim with you on the phone, I believe that when I explain the process on the phone it will enable you to understand the process of transfer better. I advise that you keep this transaction top confidential knowing that if there any double claim the bank will cancel the transfer; to be in a safe side I advise you keep this to yourself until the fund is released to you.
Should you have any question/s do not hesitates to ask via email or call me on the below stated number. I therefore disclose my stuff identity to enable you know the person you are dealing with in this transaction.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Until then have a great day!
Best Regards
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

support@sacib.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:16 pm

Emails:

Attn: xxx

Thank you for contact Centurion Investment Bank Limited.
We called and confirmed from Mr. Ricardo George along with the copy of the documents sent to us, we therefore proceeding with the release of your funds.
The next step is to open an account, the reason we orders our client to open an account with us is because it helps us archive a successful/smooth transfer. As soon as the account is open/activated we do we release the fund there and provided them all the access code/PIN that will enable them login their account through our online banking program which was designed for people transferring huge amount of the money outside the country.
Since the new Government implemented a serious cross examination to every funds going in and out of the country by so doing demanding so many documents that cost lots of money to secure before the funds can be released to the final destination. But through an online banking their belief is that WE the Centurion Investment Bank has verified the funds before the transfer, that helps a lot because they don’t go into asking for further verification. Therefore using Wire Transfer will implement a long and expensive process that is why you need an online bank method of transfer, it is simple affordable and quicker to handle, since you can login your account through our online banking and transfer your funds without calling, emailing or travelling to the bank before that can be done. IT IS CALLED SELF-SERVICE BANKING…

To open an account with us:
Visit our official website www. sacib.co.za then you click on the Business Accounts Registration then fill up the application and submit to us. If you are not computer buoyant enough then click on this link http: // sacib.co.za/register.php to bring you to the Application form. Then fill up it up submit to us online by clicking the register bottom below the application form for the proceedings. Immediate you registers the application online you will receives an automatic email response from our central system which will notify/provides you with your account number/detail, although it cannot be active for the transaction. We advise you read the letter carefully to follow the instructions.
Within 24 hours of receiving your application one of the consultants will get back to you with the next step. Hope this email is clearly understood? You can call me on the below started number for clearer explanation.
Thank you for banking with us!

You are receiving this message because you have just opened an account at Centurion Investment Bank.

Centurion Investment Bank is a well known and recognized institution helping clients like yourself to achieve financial freedom through discreet financial and superior management services.

To complete the creation of your account and activate your account, the following documents are required for identity confirmation.

* A valid Identification. E.g, Passport or Driver's License or any form of I.D
* Minimum Deposit Account Activation Fee

Please note that the above documents must be forwarded to the following secured email address (support@sacib.co.za).

Once the verification department completes the process, you will be able to login into the Internet banking with your Account Number and the Pin to check your Balances and activities.

Thank you once again for joining Centurion Investment Bank, your source of financial freedom.

Management
Centurion Investment Bank

Attention Please!

Your application was received along with the copy of the passport sent to us. Again we received the letter asking us to deduct the few for account from the WILLED Fund, madam we don’t work like that. The funds was properly insured before the fund was accepted for the transfer.
I advise you asked your Attorney to send you the copy of the documents so you can witness what I am talking about. The insurance certificate said that no financial institution or bank has the right to deduct any amount from the funds therefore the amount must be transfer intact to you. For that reason we can not handle any deduction you must follow the instruction given to you earlier by providing the money to you lawyer to come this bank and handle the payment in your name
Fail to do that we will cancel your application and return the money to the family of the Late Mr. Simon Mamore.
The amount to pay is 250$ only, out of the total amount 50$ is admin few which is non refundable while the balance of 200$ remains in your account after the activation. The reason for the 200$ is to activate your account and give it the capacity to carry the 2.5 million USD WILLED to you. The 200$ will appeared in your account statement one it is activated and remains there for your personal use.
So while send the 250$ bear it on mind that only 50$ we are taking while the rest remains in your account. Hope this letter is clearly understood.
Since the rules and regulations of this bank said that every new applicant must pay the initial deposit over the bank’s counter or hire register broker or commercial attorney to do it for him/her and you are not in the country to do it yourself we advise you contact Barr Ricardo George Jr to do it for you.
You are mandated to pay the money before or/on 23rd Feb 2019 been Saturday.
Fail to do that we will close your application and never to re-open it.
Thank you for banking with Centurion Investment Bank Limited.

This message contains information intended solely for the address and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached thereto without breaching its confidentiality and you are therefore requested to delete the original message immediately as any further action or reaction thereon is prohibited. The information contained in this message and any attachments thereto, may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of the Centurion Investment Bank South Africa. We does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such information or data which for whatsoever reason proves to be, incorrect, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Email:

Good Day xxx

Welcome to 50s – Consulting (Pty) Limited!
According to the bank the amount to pay is 250$ only once you send this very amount I will go to the bank and make the payment in return come back to you with the receipt from the bank.
Your email asked me where to send the money, you can send it to the below details. She is the person in charge of the income in this company.
Banking Details:
Account: 10072 33 xxxx
Account name: PT M.
Bank name: Standard Bank
Branch code: 051001
Branch name: Sunnyside
Branch Address: P.O Box 27074
Sunnyside
Gauteng
Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
Amount: 250 USD only
Reference no: xxx
The purpose of payment must be FAMILY SUPPORT. Your relationship with her tell her; a family friend. The reason you are asked to use the Family Support is avoid the SA Government deducting 15% taxes from the amount you are send, I will not like to ask you to replace the amount is deducted therefore follow my instruction to enable us complete the account activation for you to get your money transferred to your country.
One the payment is made kindly scan/send to me the proof of payment on the phone as you did last time.

Until then have a great day!
Best Regards

Good day: xxx

Sorry for the late respond it was hectic for me so I did manage to send the receipt for the payment to you. The 250$ you sent has been received however paid to the Centurion Investment Bank Limited.
See the attached file for the copy of the teller issued to me to confirm that the payment is successfully made. Tomorrow you will hear from the bank once your account is activated. Kindly inform me when that is done to know that my is successful and completed.
Until then have a great day.
Best Regards

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the recipients of this mail with relation to 50s-Consultant and no other use. If you are not that person, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Neither 50s-Consultant (Pty) Ltd, nor any of its subsidiaries are liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt, or for the assurance that it is virus-free. If you have received this in error, please report it to info@50s-consulting.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:26 pm

At this stage, the victim asked us about the fake bank and we confirmed for her that is a fake website.

Despite of her being told not to notify the fraudster about it, she decided to confront him. Reply received:

Good Day xxx

I saw the link you sent to me and I accessed saw what it say for the reason I want to use this opportunity to educate you on something I see that is confusing you. Anyone’s name can be on that page as long as someone do believe you he may thing that you are a scam and lay a complain that you are a scam when you are not a scam.
If I am scamming you do you think I can still be here without a persecution. The fact that you saw the Centurion Investment Bank website in the link does not mean they are scam maybe someone don’t believe a business propose to them doesn't mean they are scam.
I phoned the bank now and asking why their bank is on the scam page and the Manager promise to do something about, he said that some months back a report came to the bank starting that some people are using the name of the bank to scam other people so that was the reason the name of the bank was placed there but the management is doing all they can to get it removed since the hoodlums using the bank name to scam innocent people have been arrested.
To clear your doubt/depression see the link where you will see the names of all the registered bank in South Africa. Click on the link http: // www. fsa-authority.org.za/services.html and view the name and logos of the registered bank any bank you see there do exist. As you can see the Centurion Investment Bank Limited is at the number 15 in that web page. WE ARE INNOCENT OF THE ACCUSATION YOU ARE LAYING ON US AT THE SAME TIME I DON’T BLAME YOU AS YOU ARE TRYING TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
I apologise for the conveniences this must have cost you but we are not scam I advise you to process. Having 2,5 million USD remitted in your account is a clear prove that we don’t do scam. Show me a scammer that can afford that amount my dear I advise you to calmed down and work with the bank so you will get your fund transfer to you.
I spoke to the Head of Remittance Department of the bank and he said that he will investigate the problem with your account/fund and get back to you in few minutes.
Therefore once you hears from him kindly let me know if there any way you need my help please do contact me and I will be glad to help.

Until then have a great day.
Best Regards
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: support@sacib.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:30 pm

The fake bank also contacted the victim.

Email:

Attention Please:

A huge complain came through to us this morning by your Lawyer Mr. Ricardo George Jr of 50s – Consulting stating that you are accusing us for fraud as well himself. He said we must clear this before it cost us our good name and that is why I am writing to you although I told him to explain this situation to your understanding.
Madam we are not in any form part of scam rather some people used our name to scam people in Japan which we managed to get it sorted as well as getting them arrested. Currently we are trying to get hold of the host for the scam link so we can get that removed.
To confirm that we are not fraud visit the www. fsa-authority.org.za the members page shows all the registered banks both private and commercial of this nation. If this bank is included then know that we are not fraud.
As the head of remittance department of this bank I have investigated your account based on the information received from you Attorney and the not you dropped to us at the inquire page of our website.
Like I said I check the system and see there is another clause. Investigating the new clause we are not the one who put is rather the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) staying “STOP ORDER PLACED ON YOUR ACC, CONTACT ADMIN!”

South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is a central bank of the nation with power to cross explaining any money going in and out of the country. They said the new clause is placed so you can verify the account once the verification is completed the clause will be removed by them while you make sure of your money.
They requested for the below documents for the verification:
• Irrevocable Certificate from SARB
• Clearance Certificate from the Ministry of Justices South Africa
• Clearance Certificate from the Ministry of Finance South Africa
You need to secure this document and submit to us; once I received these documents from you I will forward it to the SARB Office for them to remove their clause with 48 hours of verification. Hope this letter is clearly understand too since you are not in the country to do it yourself I advise you contact Barr Ricardo George to help you secure the documents in your name.
Thank you for banking with us.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.