Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:49 am

Hello my ,

Dear , I have received your electronic letter. I was very glad to read him. Your letters install to me unlimited quantity of confidence. Having read them I become the omnipotent person. Very much has changed from the moment of our acquaintance. I, think that I began to live only after acquaintance to you. Till this time I only existed. After our acquaintance my life has sharply changed in the best side. It has noticed not only I. My fellow workers, my friends, even my patients - all have noticed change in my life. Everyone ask the same question. It is interesting to all why I look so happy...

I think that I knowingly have visited to Moscow. From trip I still had many positive emotions. I when did not go on so important affairs, therefore strongly worried. On road to Moscow I with anybody did not communicate because thought of interview in embassy. I experienced that any failure can visit me. I was afraid that can give up to me in reception of the visa. But my experiences appeared are vain. On interview to me did not give the exact answer. In a corridor I have waited the person which was in the commission and he has told that I should not worry. Has told that in two or three days representatives of embassy will contact travel agency and will cause me to Moscow for reception of the visa. Therefore I have gone home with quiet soul. Now I need to wait the answer from embassy then it is necessary to buy the ticket in your country, to go again to Moscow to receive the visa and to wait day of a start. The second trip to Moscow does not deliver me of inconvenience. The ticket to me will need to be bought in Kirov from representatives of travel agency. To take off I should from the Moscow airport because I will need to come in embassy and to receive the visa. It would be convenient for me to take off from the Kaluga airport but for this purpose to me some days in Moscow should to live and to wait for readiness of the visa. Moscow not city familiar to me. Hotels cost very dearly and it is terrible to me to be in Moscow one. Therefore I have chosen not absolutely convenient, but a safe variant. Today I went to travel agency and told him about trip to Moscow. They sincerely were glad for me. Unfortunately the Embassy yet did not contact travel agency. I think that has passed not enough time. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow representatives of embassy will cause me for reception of the visa. I want that it has taken place as soon as possible. I want to buy as soon as possible the ticket to you and to wait for day of a start. Dear if tomorrow or the day after tomorrow me will cause for reception of the visa I shall buy the ticket to you. I shall buy the ticket with a stock of 3-6 days. I shall better lead these days pending. Suddenly there will be unforeseen circumstances.

Dear, I finish the letter and I shall go home. I need to prepare much for all for the period of the absence. I love you and I want to be only with you. The feeling of love amplifies every new day.

Your love Olga.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:54 am

Hi my dear ,

Dear, I was very glad to receive your letter. My visa is available, but I can take away her only after I shall redeem the ticket in your country. Tomorrow or after tomorrow, I shall buy the ticket in your country but only after to me inform from travel agency, and will tell, that my documents are completely ready. For arrival to you.

I every day think of our meeting with you. I know how it is to be thinking about someone all the time, I have felt that as well. So then I try to keep myself busy doing other things and it helps. I guess that's how I've been able to get along all this time without somebody special in my life. I keep myself busy with study, with friends. I have become used to it now, but not entirely. Some times I get along doing chores around the house, listening to music, or helping other people with their problems. It has been so many times that I wanted to be with someone. So as time went on, little by little I had to learn how to not feel lonely. But I have also learned that it's not all that possible. And in the same way I try to avoid getting hurt, as it has happened to me before. And that too is not all that possible. On the other side I have seen other peoples mistakes and I like to think that I wont make the same ones. I try to think of many possible results, I like to be cautious and to think ahead, but I have learned that as careful that I may be, there is always something that can go wrong. So why should I continue to hold back and not live my life like others, by going ahead with what my heart says and being as cautious as possible, right? We are only human and imperfect, all I can try is to do the best I can, with the person that best fits my way of thinking. And it would seem so strange that I could find such a person on the other side of the planet. Imagine if the Internet didn't exist, I would have never known about you and I would probably continue to live the same way forever. There is only so much happiness that one can achieve alone, but I would like to think that I could achieve so much more with you. It would be wonderful to stop dreaming about it and make it come true. So at the same time, I also think about what would be needed to make a relationship work and how to provide for as much as possible. It's not easy when other pressures are felt in a relationship. So if at first we should decide to take this beyond what it has become so far, I think it will be like awaking from a dream and trying our best to make the dream come true. Like I said before, there is a lot to talk about, a lot to learn and understand. The feeling of love is great, but it takes little bit more to have a place to live, to be healthy and have a family. I know that these are subjects that can't be decided or solved in a week, but the most important thing will be addressed, how well we get along.

There is one thing that I know for sure, I like you very much and we will have a wonderful time together. Your words in every letter have shown me that we think the same way, so I truly believe that something great and long lasting will come out of this. I think about you every day and wish you were near me already. I will just have to be patient and wait for that moment to come true.

With hugs and tender kisses.
Yours Olga...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:22 am

Hello my dearest ,

I have come to travel agency where to me informed good news. I have got the visa. Now is necessary buy the ticket to you, to go in Moscow and to wait day of my start. I'm immensely happy. I will be able to see you in person!!!

I addressed the company which sells tickets for plans. I asked them how, as to me have explained to me it is necessary to have the ticket to you I would be able to go to XXXXXX On March XX and how much it would cost. They said that the ticket would cost 2139 usd. I asked them to find a cheaper ticket, because the price is too high for me. But as it turned out I would not be able to have a cheaper ticket so quickly, the date is too early. Tickets must be reserved long beforehand. I asked them to offer me other variants of the flight. We found the most suitable one. The flight is on March 12. The ticket costs 1548 usd. I asked the to reserve the ticket for me. But they refused to do it having said that they had a lot of clients. They cannot reserve my ticket without advance money. I was imploring them. But it did not work. They said that they would help me with great pleasure but they couldn't. The rules are so. I was in a panic, I was so disappointed. Then I asked them if I could give just a part of the money. But they did not agree again.

I asked them for a long time saying that my is waiting for me. If I asked them a little bit longer I would burst out of crying. Maybe God heard my prayers, and the service worked agreed to reserve the ticket on my conditions. But I have too little time to pay, for the ticket. They said if I did not day the rest of the ticket price, I would loose the money I'd already given to them. I was angry, but they explained that it would be very difficult to sell the ticket for the plane which is flying. They would have to lower the price. I agreed. They told me to pay 1548 usd. But it was too much for me, because I had only 576 usd. I asked to wait for me during 4 hours. I went out of the room. Marina met me at the door. I told her everything. She understood everything and advised me to pawn our treasures to a pawnshop. It was very difficult for me to agree to do it. I did not want to burden Marina. But at the same time I want to meet you. We pawned the treasures, I got 216 usd and I paid the part of the ticket price 792 usd. It was my last money, it was for the plane by which I'm going to come to you. It was very difficult for me to tell you this story. I have done all what I could. I have paid for the visa. I have paid for the part of the ticket. But this was not enough. The money was not enough. I did not want to burden you. I wanted to come to you with nobody's help. I thought my money would be enough. But I failed. Now I feel guilty myself. I did not manage to do all myself for our meeting. I thought nothing would prevent me from meeting you. But I must pay the rest of the money for the ticket It's just 756 usd. I must pay it till the March 12 Otherwise I will loose the money I have paid and i will loose the chance to see you. And our treasures will be sold by the pawnshop.

Now I feel guilty that I could not do what i promised to come to you with my own money. I always do what I promise. I feel at ease now, I'm ashamed of asking you to help me. Unfortunately the clinic did not pay me the money I'd earned. I really hoped to get this money. But I'll get the money from the clinic in a month or two. Because it's very typical for Russia to hold up the payments of salary. I asked the clinic to give me my money earlier, but they refused to do it. Now the clinic does not have the money necessary for me. Our clinic depends on the budget, it did not get money for a longtime. I think it's because of the financial crisis and terrorist acts. I must say to you that I will not be able to meet you because I will not be able to pay the whole sum of money myself. Of course I realize that I should not ask you to give me the money. But at the time I cannot just that I will not come to you. I have done too much to organize our meeting. If I refuse to meet you it will mean that everything was in vain. It's terrible for me to refuse to come to you, I have done all what I could. Now I want you to help me and I think there is nothing horrible if I ask you to help me. Of course I realize that may be you have no feelings to me and may be you're not interested in our meeting. I understand that the sum of money is too big. I know it and that's why it's more difficult for me to ask it from you. But at the same time any person can find himself in my conditions. I'm an honest person. I'm ashamed of asking you to help me, but life is a difficult thing, everything can happen. 390 usd which I have paid for the visa and 792 usd which I have paid for the ticket are too much for me. But I'm not sorry for what I have done for our meeting.

In fact money is just paper, our treasures are just metal details. But I do not want all my efforts to be spent in vain. If you really want to meet me, if you can help me to organize our meeting please send me the money till the morning of March 12. Please forgive me my words. I say so because I'm in despair. Now when just one step can connect us, I'm afraid. I need you, I want to be with you, I need you help, believe me, I'm honest with you. I did not manage to estimate my forces. And all my efforts spent in vain. My loneliness made me strong. I had always been living with my own efforts I always relied on myself. I asked somebody to help me very seldom, but now I ask you to help me. I will give you all the money back as soon as I'm able. Maybe I made you offended. But I need you. I do not know if my letter you disappointed. But I have written you an honest letter. I'm looking forward to you answer. I hope for you. I ask you to not worry. I send data of my flight:

Olga
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:34 am

Hello dear ,

my favorite , I wrote to you that the full trip costs 1548 usd? I paid part and Marina made her gold jewelry and gave me 100 usd / and now I need to pay 756 usd / I hope you can help! it's all for the two of us! I love you and hope for your help!

Your Olga...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com lagunatravel@inbox.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:46 am

Hello my dear

Dear , today I read your letter. I understood your thoughts. I want to explain some things to you. You must understand that I have gone through a lot in order for my visa to be approved. I have overcome many obstacles. I achieved visa approval. Now there is one step left. I need to pay 756 usd. Honey, you can contact the travel agency. Here is their email: lagunatravel@inbox.ru

You should understand me. I did everything in my power. I also tried to go to my friends. But all my attempts to find money were in vain. Only my friend Marina agreed to sell her gold for our meeting. And I am immensely grateful to her for this. I know that she is very worried about me and our relationship. Now all hope is only on you my love . I have no one else to ask for help. I know you will never leave me. I trust you. I know you are a real man. And you will find a way to help me. Only one option left, this is your help. You understand me?

I have never been outside of Russia. I wanted to meet you, wanted to develop our relations, our love, wanted to explore the culture, traditions that exist in your country, I wanted to visit historical places, castles. Do you understand me? I hope you understand. I hope you will help. All hope is only on you my love . I hope you find a way to help our meeting. If you help, we can meet each other. I promise that you will not regret helping our meeting. I will do everything to make us happy. I promise you this !!!!!!

I hope that we will meet soon and will remember our last letters with a laugh. I'm waiting for your answer. my beloved , from where did you get such a sum of 2300 usd && I wrote you that I lacked only 756 usd !! I hope you help our fate?

Your Olga.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com lagunatravel@inbox.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:14 am

Hello my love ,

I understand you don't have the money to help me right now. I also did my best, but none of my friends have that amount. Now all hope only for you and your help. I went to a travel Agency. I asked them to reschedule my flight. They said it was possible. But only if I tell you the exact number when I can pay for the rest of the ticket. Cute , when you you can help our meeting? I want the exact date. The travel Agency is waiting for my answer.

Your love and gentle princess Olga.

Hello Mr ,
Today we received your email. Really Bochkareva Olga Andreevna has ordered a flight for you
We prepared her departure Moscow - Brussels, and way back
But Olga could not fully pay for her trip.
The total cost is 1548 usd. Including payment to the travel agency.
Olga paid for the preparation of documents 792 usd. Now she has to pay another 756 usd.
All documents for Olga's departure are ready.
She is obliged to pay the rest of the trip as soon as possible.
Olga asked to wait a little while paying the rest.
Olga said that she was going to her beloved , as we understand you.
It is possible that you will help pay for the trip.
We have prepared all the necessary papers for her journey. Flight: March 12
Now we are waiting for payment. Thanks for your collaboration.
Sincerely your travel agency employee

lagunatravel...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lagunatravel@inbox.ru olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:21 pm

Hello

Today we received your email. You yourself want to pay for the flight Moscow - Toledo.
Tell me what number to change the flight, since the departure was to take place today and we had to cancel it. It is possible that you will help pay for the trip.
Here are our bank details:

Name: Ekaterina
Surname: C.
Middle name: V.
SWIFT: ALFARUMM
IBAN: 40817840309940XXXXXX
Name of Bank: ALFA-BANK
Address of Bank Kalanchevskaya, st., D. 27, Moscow, Russia, 101000

Now we are waiting for payment. Thanks for your collaboration.
Sincerely your travel agency employee

Your lagunatravel...

Hello ,
How is the weather? I hope all is well with you and you had a wonderful time. After reading your letter, I once again convinced of your serious intentions to me. In your plans for our future. I am glad that now there really are no obstacles for our meeting, and we will soon be together. I am very grateful to you that you are doing a lot for us, for our meeting. I promise that I will make you the happiest man in the world. I want to tell you that I love you.
, today, as soon as I woke up, I went to a travel agency to find out how you can send me help from your country. I was told that the most reliable way is to use the international money transfer system. There are a lot of them, the most popular is MoneyGram.
I received detailed advice on this type of money transfer. It is fast, convenient, reliable.
* Every money transfer is protected by a modern security system.
* The latest electronic technology and worldwide network allows for quick payments of money transfers just a few minutes after their departure.
* You can send and receive money transfer in any MoneyGram section without opening a bank account
I think it suits us. They said that MoneyGram transfers the most reliable and fast way money from another country to Russia. I can get paid a few minutes after your transfer. It is very safe, because only I can get this money. They said that the following information is required so that you could transfer money:

Name: Olga
Surname: B.
Middle name: A.
City: Kaluga
Street: Khrustalnaya
House: 1
Postal index code: 248018

In order to receive your transfer, I need your complete information.

Number of Money Controls - 8 numbers;
Your full name;
Your full: last name;
Your full home address;
How much money you send me.
Without this information, I can not get this money.

The required amount for my trip is 756 usd, I hope you can send them to me. I will immediately go to a travel agency. And pay the rest of my trip. , my love for you is growing every day! I'm really looking forward to seeing you, my love

Yours forever Olga.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:48 am

Hello ,

Thanks for your cooperation, and thanks for choosing our company. do not forget to send a copy of the receipt.

with respect lagunatravel...

Hello my love ,

I am happy to get your letter. my beloved , I am very glad that today you can send help for our meeting, please send details so that I can get your help! ! I am very happy and glad that we will be able to meet soon! I so want to see you and look into your eyes! I love you so much ! I will then expect from you today a letter and help from you!

I always dream about you my Prince. About your tender kisses from which tore off the head. I want to fall asleep and Wake up only in your strong, but during too time in gentle and favourite hands. My heart is torn to pieces, covered with blood, filled with an inexplicable flour that I'm not with you. I dream about your smile that turns me. I dream of the twinkle in your eyes, he seems so mysterious and full of desires! Want to know what your thoughts are. You can also very bad and something is missing. So call me, Wake me from harsh reality. And I'll give you one huge heat and love!!! I wish that I felt the heat from your gentle hands.

I can't live without your lovely eyes. I want liking to finger your hair, to entwine them with their female love and warmth. Do not want and cannot look at someone except you!!! I need you very much!!! My heart will beat in a mad rhythm only near to you. You will come to me in a dream, will be long and gently dig into my lips and to say, too little time gave us this night. I want to die in your sweet embraces that on your back slid worried about my hands, my neck was covered with your easy kisses. So your hands moved down on my gentle back, somewhere that only you are my love. I always want to hear your voice and hours to look in your eyes. I want to gently kiss your hot lips, to whisper in your lovely ears of a word, which make you crazy and shyly smiled. I want you to be happy, instead of you I suffered, if you want!!! Trust me, I'm used to pain, but not a second do not want to suffer you!!! I want to be your angel the Keeper or simply favourite kid. So when I was bad, you sang something in my ear, and I hugged her tightly in return! I want our hands communicated in a single whole, hearts breathed in a uniform impulse of passion; was always nearby; not coming off to merge lips and to be dissolved in caresses of a kiss. I dream, and suddenly you during this moment lonely or awfully hurt. I'm afraid that my heart will be broken off because fragile. I love you.

Forever yours Olga.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:11 am

Hello

, we do not know why you will not be able to send help, it works on the bill. we can provide an account of our account.

SWIFT: VTBRRUMM
IBAN: RU40817840603264XXXXXX
Name of Bank: VTB Bank
holder name: N. E.
Address of Ban: Myasnitskaya st., 35, Moscow, Russia, 101000
lagunatravel...

Hello my love ,

My love, I'm happy to get your letter today. I'm glad you support me the warm letters, my love . My heart fills with warmth when I come in Internet-cafe to check my mail and see there your letter. These are such magic moments in my life that help me to cope with any fatigue and help you to forget about all the problems. In such moments I remain alone with my thoughts, which exist only you and me.

My lovely Prince, yesterday I was very tired and went to bed early. I went to bed immediately after returning from the Internet cafe. I slept well that night and I dreamed pleasant dreams about us with you. I dreamed that we with you are on a desert island. Around was very beautiful and not a soul except you and me. In the sky flew many beautiful birds, and near the shore splashing fun fun fish. I remember when you came up behind me and gently hugged me. I heard you in my ear whispered that love me and never leave me alone. And we'll be together forever. Then I took you by the hand and we walked along the shore. Warm water pleasantly tickled our feet, and we laughed. We'll come to some kind of tree. It was a great and beautiful tree. I asked you if you know the name of this tree and you told me that this palm, which I've never seen in my life. On the palm sat a beautiful and bright red parrot which shouted at all island the loud voice: " + Olga =Big Love". Then you gently took me in his strong arms and carried me to a beautiful place. You have prepared a surprise for me. I was the happiest girl in the world. You brought me to a beautiful meadow. Fun tweeting birds, and not far from us roaring waterfall. We were surrounded by delicate vegetable greens. We're sat on the blanket and began to eat sandwiches and to drink juice. Then when we ate I walked up to you and we have to sit and watch the waterfall. You held my hand and hugged my waist. It was very good, and we with you long made love on the blanket until it got dark. We have collected the blanket, and went to our tent, which was better than any at home. It was a very beautiful dream.

When I woke up, I lay there in bed and fondly remembered his dream. Then I went to the kitchen and made some eggs. And so began my day. Although it probably starts my every day. I often see dreams about you and me. I always think about us and look forward to when all this will become reality. My love, I really want to take a bath with you and that you want me to rub your back. I love tender touches on my body. I am very pleased. The quiet evenings we shall be together at home and gently to caress each other. We will have fun together. You are my love for life.

Your gentle Princess Olga...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:55 am

Hello my dear ,

I finally escaped, at least temporarily, from the huge whirlpool of daily problems. I forget about everything and write you a letter. At this point, nothing can distract me from thinking about you. More in all the Universe - only the stars, you and me. Know that we are separated by thousands of miles, but when I'm writing, I feel that whisper these words in your ear. And I know you can hear me. Honey, when can you send 756 usd necessary for our meeting?

I so want to see you. But how soon it will be - nobody knows. The important thing is to have enough patience to wait that moment when heart will jump out of his chest. The lips will repeat a favourite name. The brain is like a clock would do the countdown, as during takeoff of a spacecraft. The ship which will lift us on a white, soft, fluffy cloud of happiness where we're stuck, legs dangling down.

Last night I long stood on the waterfront. I so wish you were here so you see what I see, so I can hug you, say that missed, to meet with you dawn. I closed my eyes, and for a moment that you're near, that I embrace you, kiss your lips.

Forever yours Olga
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.