Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

skr.skr039@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

skr.skr039@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:34 pm

Revert
People
INTERNAL AFFAIR <skr.skr039@gmail.com> Today at 12:12
Reply-To: inquiry.internalaffairs@outlook.com
BCC
Message body
Re: your fund.

Please confirm to us if you have received your fund from the Macau Bank.

You are to receive $205 Million.

We anticipate your response today.
Thank you and best regards,
Dr. Ronald Morris.
Executive Director
Internal Affair Ministry
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

skr.skr039@gmail.com inquiry.internalaffairs@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:13 am

From a Survivor:

On ‎Friday‎, ‎August‎ ‎9‎, ‎2019‎ ‎ ‎
INTERNAL AFFAIR <skr.skr039@gmail.com> wrote:

Palais des Nations,
1211 Genève, Switzerland.

Re: your fund

The truth must be said to make things clearer. I am not here to plead or beg you to claim your funds but if you are not claiming the funds, please sign the confiscation form for our administration of the funds immediately. We are now on a deadline to re-allocate all unclaimed funds.

Comply with the activation process and receive your funds today.

Best regards,
UN Secretary General
Antonio Guterres
+1(321) 348-5797

From: INTERNAL AFFAIRS <inquiry.internalaffairs@outlook.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Revert

I sent my official identity to show you this is for real. You will get the funds after the activation fee is received.
$20 Million prepaid ATM Debit card will be delivered to you.
The balance of funds will be wire to your bank account same day.

You are receiving the $205 Million immediately the activation fee is received.

In view of this, remit the $550 by buy 5 pieces of $100 iTunes cards and $50 iTunes card. Ensure they are scanned and activated. Scratch the back of the cards and send a clear picture of the cards showing the codes and the face value of the cards.

You will receive your ATM DEBIT CARD PACKAGE tracking immediately the payment are received.
The balance of funds will be transfer to you swiftly too.

I attached my identity once again for clarity and transparency.

Thank you and God bless.

Antonio Guterres
Secretary General

From: INTERNAL AFFAIRS <inquiry.internalaffairs@outlook.com>
To:
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019,
Subject: Urgent and important

, I contacted you directly because I don't want you to lose this funds. I am not a beggar and I am not begging for money rather you should complete a one time activation of the fund account and you will receive the $205 Million swiftly today. I am giving you assurance and guarantee as the Secretary General, United Nations. Make the payment of $550 early today and you receive your funds. Buy 5 pieces of $100 ITunes cards and $50 ITunes card. Ensure they are scanned and activated. Send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the ITunes cards. You will get the $205 Million after it's processed today. See attachment. Antonio Guterres

Phone:
+13213485797
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Oviedo, FL
Original network provider* Telcove Investment, Llc - Fl
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: skr.skr039@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:05 pm

Re: US/A/UN/B-36072

FBI <skr.skr039@gmail.com>
Reply-To: CHRISWRAY.EXECUTIVEDIRECTORFBI@outlook.com
Bcc:

20 Feb at 17:22

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in WA, D.C., USA.

Re: $205M

I received the final decision taken at the annual UN and World bank meeting that took place on the 16th February 2020 regarding your funds from the United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres and the first lady, Melania Trump, representative of the USA president. You are giving 24 hours deadline to receive the $205 Million funds in your location. The FBI/UN Officials are now in your location to release funds to you now immediately the Non resident slip is issued in your name. The actual fee is $550 but it was reduced to $100 this morning to ensure you received the $205 Million ATM Debit card package today.The $205 Million ATM debit card issued in your favor will be canceled and forfeited if the required fee of $100 is not received after 24 hours. You will be able to withdraw $80,000 per day from any cash point or withdrawals machine with the visa /master logo on it, your protected pin will be in the ATM debit card package fully secured and to be deliver to you today. Avoid the loss of the funds today and send the $100 now.

Note: The package you will receive contains prepaid $205 Million ATM debit Card with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use with the ATM debit card.
PLEASE NOTE; PHYSICAL CASH COUNTING VIDEO OF YOUR FUND IS AVAILABLE.
As the FBI most senior officer i will say the truth always, you need to get the non resident issued from the origin of your funds. The sum of $100 is required to issue the slip and funds will be available to you today.
No time left and the fee need to be paid today and the package will be deliver to you today.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
A. BY RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR
B. ITUNES CARDS.

Send the $100 to the origin of your fund using RIA MONEY TRANSFER.

I am online waiting for your reply with the $100 payment details so that you will get your fund today.

If you can not send the $100 via RIA money transfer, you should buy $100 iTunes card,ensure its scanned and activated, scratch it and send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards to me. You can purchase the iTunes card at any mall or stores near you.

I attached my official identity.
Call or SMS: 202.601.5267

Best wishes,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: skr.skr039@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Re: Covid-19(Corona-virus)

FBI <skr.skr039@gmail.com>
Reply-To: CHRISWRAY.EXECUTIVEDIRECTORFBI@outlook.com
Bcc:

Sun, 22 Mar at 15:18

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in WA, D.C., USA.

Re: $205M

I received instructions after the conclusion of extra ordinary meeting convened by the United Nations Secretary General on Friday due to Corona Virus Pandemic worldwide. Decision was taken regarding your funds from the United Nations Secretary General, Due to problems created by Corona Virus; You are giving 6 hours deadline to apply and receive your approved $205 Million funds in your location. The FBI/UN Officials are now available in your location to release funds to you now immediately the Non resident slip is issued in your name. The actual fee is $550 but it was reduced to $100 due to the pandemic corona virus to ensure you received the $205 Million ATM Debit card package today.The $205 Million ATM debit card issued in your favor will be canceled and forfeited if the required fee of $100 is not received after 6 hours. You will be able to withdraw $80,000 per day from any cash point or withdrawals machine with the visa /master logo on it, your protected pin will be in the ATM debit card package fully secured and to be deliver to you today. Avoid the loss of the funds today and send the $100 now.

Note: The package you will receive contains prepaid $205 Million ATM debit Card with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use with the ATM debit card.
PLEASE NOTE; PHYSICAL CASH COUNTING VIDEO OF YOUR FUND IS AVAILABLE.
As the FBI most senior officer i will say the truth always, you need to get the non resident issued from the origin of your funds. The sum of $100 is required to issue the slip and funds will be available to you today.
No time left and the fee need to be paid today and the package will be deliver to you today.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
A. BY RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR
B. ITUNES CARDS.

Send the $100 to the origin of your fund using RIA MONEY TRANSFER.

I am online waiting for your reply with the $100 payment details so that you will get your fund today.

If you can not send the $100 via RIA money transfer, you should buy $100 iTunes card,ensure its scanned and activated, scratch it and send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards to me. You can purchase the iTunes card at any mall or stores near you.

I attached my official identity.
Call or SMS: 202.601.5267

Best wishes,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.