Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Victoria Lopyreva

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

MAILTIMEE@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Email:

Hello Darling. It seems in my opinion you happen to be an individual I'm wanting to find. Please tell me regarding you. Drop me your pics also. I am Irina, Currently i'm thirty eight yod. I want to know your age? Now i am wanting to find anyone who is older when compared to me.I'am located and in addition was created in Ukraine. What area you live in? I like to meet up someone with whom i find common fields. I am trying to get a guy with motives like solid concrete.I would actually like to set up a talk along with you. I am hoping you truly are interested, and this email does not stay without particular attention.I wish to ask you not to forget to deliver me your pix, therefore we are able to start to learn one another considerably faster.With this letter I'm going to send a pic of me, and perhaps you are going to adore it.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal email: MAILTIMEE@yandex.com

If, perhaps you won't like it, you may erase my message. Irinok,

Header:
Return-Path: <keitaka4580@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.71.237.72])
Subject: Aloha my great friend.
Reply-To: Nice Irinoka <MAILTIMEE@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Nice Irinoka <keitaka4580@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 06:09:04
Message-ID: <20190206060906.0381.keitaka----@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.71.237.72
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia

(part of the) Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:35 pm

I'm sorry, I did not think that I would get your answer so quickly.
Now I answer your letter, I hope that we can continue our communication.
Have not you forgotten about me? I'm Iryna.
Write me start our communication.
Say what do you like to do? Is your heart free? When is your birthday?

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

girltalented@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Email:

Good Day! Seems in my opinion you're a person I am seeking. Tell me more regarding yourself. Send me your photographs, too. Im Irina, I am 38 years old. I want to know your actual age? Now i am trying to find a man who will be older when compared to me.I'am living and in addition was born in Ukraine. Which region you live in? I'd prefer to meet up a male with whom i may find in common pursuit. I am interested in a male with goals like cement.I'd really like to set up a chat with you. Hopefully you're going to be attracted, and so this mail doesn’t stay with no attention.I wish to ask you to remember to deliver me your shots, so we could study one another much more quickly.In this message I'm going to send a picture of me personally, and maybe you will adore it.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: girltalented@yandex.com

If, perhaps you will not like it, you may delete my letter. Irinchika

Header:

Return-Path: <aqa@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0136.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0136.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.37])
Received: from localhost (unknown [27.7.252.34]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-To: Sun Irinulka <aqa@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sun Irinulka <aqa@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good evening,
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:43:55
Message-ID: <20190211134356.8687.aqa@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 27.7.252.34
Originating ISP: Hathway Ip Over Cable Internet
City: Indore
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:14 am

Hello ,
I am glad that we continue to get to know each other. I will continue to talk in more detail about myself.
I was born in 1981, on January 1, I turned 38 years old, well, I think that the age difference if it is between us
no problem. The main thing was the feeling and understanding, many believe that these are just numbers in the passport,
the main thing that felt the heart of the partner. Do you agree?

My eye color: Green
My hair color: Blonde
My height: 172 centimeters - (5'8)
Once a week I get up on weight and my weight today is 60 kilograms and 280 grams. This is about 133 pounds.
I was born in Ukraine, city Donetsk.
The population of the city is almost 925,000 people. I have not met a man and my heart is free.
If you are interested to know me closer, then you can ask me in the next letter,
I will tell you about myself that you will be interested to know.
, please tell me about yourself. I am interested to know your life.
How do you spend every day? Do you like to watch movies at home or do you go to the cinema?
I'd rather choose the second stay at home in a hug of a loving man and watch movies.
what music do you like? My music preferences are calmer and gentle music.
In addition, I like to watch sensitive films and as funny as a comedy, adventure.
, I think you like action movies, or do you prefer another movie genre?
Well, I hope that you, too, in search of love and a girl to be one. I want to meet my other half!
I hope not scared you with my letter. I will be waiting for your new letter Iryna

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:34 pm

Good morning ,
I hope that you did not have time to forget me :) How are you? Have you woke up long ago?
I do not know the time difference between us, maybe you are still asleep or are you going to get up for breakfast.
I do not know exactly what time you have, well, I hope you read my letter and reply soon.
Today I have Wednesday, February 13, 2019
A few hours ago I had breakfast, I prepared myself breakfast for 5 minutes.
Cottage cheese with the addition of banana and nuts, not a lot of yogurt,
just like a croissant with chocolate filling and coffee with milk. And I took 2 apples to work at nosh
to eat before lunch so as not to be hungry.
What is your breakfast? do you cook yourself or eat cafe?
, I think I should keep telling you about my life.

1 - My hobby: drawing, I really like art and I love to draw on the weekend.
I will send a photo you can look at the drawings that I draw.

2 - What kind of food do you prefer?
More I love seafood, Italian cuisine I like pasta, pizza is all so delicious.
Well, I also like beef steaks with pepper sauce with grilled vegetables. A lot of dishes that I like.
I try to keep track of my body and weight, well, when I have the opportunity I will definitely eat high-calorie food.

Do you like fish or meat? Do you like when fry a dish or cooked it less calorie?
Well, I do not like fast foods. I think every right to choose. Do you like fast foods?
Have you tasted Ukrainian food?
I will try to tell about myself more. You can ask me what you are interested in .. Well?

3 - My favorite color is Green, why green, if you remember the color of my eyes green.
4 - I do not have body tattoos and piercings.
5 - What girl does not like flowers, my favorite flowers: Red roses.
6 - I do not smoke, not when I did not try to smoke, my father was strict smoking.
On holiday, I can drink a couple of glasses of champagne or I like white wine.

I do not have much work today. Probably I will walk today from work earlier, because I agreed to go to the movies with my girlfriend.
We have not decided yet what movie we will be watching.
, when I write you a letter, I want to tell you about everything.
I hope that you are interested in what I write, if you think that I write a lot, tell me about it.
I am waiting for your letter. Write me faster. Iryna

Ps Tell to you drawing which I was pleasant has drawn?

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

girl.cheer@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Email:

Woha my awesome mate It seems in my opinion you happen to be a person I am looking for. Tell me more about yourself. Send me your photographs on top of that. Anyway, my name Irina, Now i'm thirty eight years old. I wonder how old you are? Now i'm in search of a male who's going to be more mature as opposed to me.I live and as well was born in Ukraine. Which country you are in? I need to meet up someone with whom i may find common likes and dislikes. I am need a man with intentions like concrete.I would enjoy to begin a talk along with you. I hope that you are attracted, and so this mail will not stay without particular attention.I want to request you not to forget to deliver me your shots, thus we could get to know more about each other much quicker.With this mail I'm going to send a picture of me, and hopefully you will adore it.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: girl.cheer@yandex.com

If you will not like me, you can get rid of my letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <masa1104@ark.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (WimaxUser36210-229.wateen.net [110.36.210.229])
Subject: Hi my dear stranger.
Reply-To: Sunny Irinushoka <masa1104@ark.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunny Irinushoka <masa1104@ark.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 00:57:45
Message-ID: <20190214005747.0819.masa----@ark.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 110.36.210.229
Originating ISP: National Wimax/ims Environment
City: Kasur
Country of Origin: Pakistan

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Feb 02, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Hi men !
Today, when I opened my mailing address, your letter was not there,
it was upset, well, yours turned out to be a trash folder.
If you have not received a letter from me, it may not have reached you or maybe a junk folder,
please check and write me if you have not received a letter from me.
We continue a little about my life. I think you will be interested to know about my work.
I work as a manager at the Donbass Arena stadium. Here is the FC Shakhtar Donetsk.
I often visit football games, I like to watch football, of course the entrance to football for me is free :)
, did you watch football in the stadium? Do you have a favorite team?
It was interesting to communicate in reality to go to the match, if of course you like football.
I am writing you a letter from an internet cafe, I have a computer at home well 3 months ago I transferred from my parents
to a new house that was built at the end of November 2018, until the Internet cable was connected to the network.
They promised that within 2-3 months the Internet will appear at home.
We will be able to communicate via web cam or skype and other programs that are convenient for communication. Good?
We have already written each other some letters. Now we know each other not much better.
This is good because we have found common interests. I earn about 15 000 - 16 000 ukr hryvnia (this is about 540-560 dollars).
But this money allows me to live independently. I am proud of my independence. I have enough for clothes and food and pay bills for housing.
I can not dream only about my career and work! I am 38 years old and I want to find a man with whom I will be happy.
I know when I have a husband, I will give more time to my family.
And I will work less. A woman should be a good housewife and wife. This is the most important career for a woman!
I would be to take care of my family, my beloved.
, tell more about yourself, send me your photos. My photos help me to make my sister or girlfriend.
If you are interested, then I will tell about my family,
I would also be interested to find out if you have a brother or sister, about parents?
I like our communication and I want to develop it. I am open with you and I am ready to answer any of your questions.
I know English, and I can also speak it without problems.
After work I go to the internet cafe. This is already my new habit!
I really enjoy this time after work. When I can sit in a cafe with a cup of green tea and write to you.
I am pleased with our communication; I am very interested to know better. , email me more often if possible.
Now I have to go home. I try to go to the internet cafe more often. And I'm always happy when I see your letter.
I am sending you new photos now. They were made quite recently, I hope you like them.
I am awaiting your next letter !! Iryna

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello my ,
I am very worried about my letter, tell me you understand what I am writing to you in letters?
Probably more than 12 years passed as I wrote in English to the university during the exam.
I try to talk about myself everything so that you know about me, if I missed your question write me the following letter,
I do not want us to have Misunderstandings.
How is the weather in your city? In my city, Donetsk + 0 degrees C.
, I now want to look into your eyes and guess your mood. Do you know that a look can say more than a million words?
My eyes sparkle with joy when I check my mail and see your letter. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me.
I would like to hear your voice on the phone.
You can call me here my phone number is +38019551359 you send me a call if I sleep I can not be taken,
write me sms as I get up I will answer your sms.
, tell me how you think how many children in a family should be and who are boys or girls?
I have no children, but I would like one boy and a girl. I hope I didn't scare you?
I do not want to rush in order not to lose our friendship. I am interested to learn about you.
I was married for 10 years, for years he beat me, cheated on me with other girls ears, we rarely had sex once every 3-4 months,
I decided to leave him. I do not want to talk about him, this is the past.
I have been alone for 3 years and my heart is free.
I do not know what to do now. I am very afraid to meet such a man again. I hope you're not that kind of man.
Please tell me which rest do you prefer?
I am much nicer now to have a rest in a small company of my friends in a cozy cafe or on the nature in chambers.
Sometimes we visit the mountains in tents, well, it usually happens in the summer, in my city the heat costs only 5 months.
from May to September, the rest is cool.
I dream of a romantic evening with my beloved man.
I really like romance, watch the stars, I like to dinner by candlelight, just watch a movie at home together.
I also like to dance dance to slow music. However, a long time ago I did not have all of this.
I have been practicing professional dancing since I was 5–14 years old, after a leg injury I stopped dancing.
Do you have pets in your house? I live alone in an apartment, separate from my parents.
I have a cat his name is: "Fluffy" in the letter I will send a photo with my cat.
I have to go now.
Please write me a letter in the very near future. I am waiting for answers to my questions.
, I hope that my questions do not bother you. If I'm too curious, you can tell me about it.
I trust you, and I hope you also trust me. Waiting for a letter. Iryna

Phone:
+38019551359
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Ukraine number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:46 pm

No message. Just another photo:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 am

, I feel my life to become more interesting, because I communicate with you!
I will be glad to see your new photos, I will try to send you my photos in each letter.
Thanks you, you make my life interesting!
I imagined that you are next to me! How did you spend yesterday evening? Have you been thinking about me?
I woke up looked the phone so I did not receive an sms or call, probably today you will write sms,
after i went and prepared breakfast.
I fry a 2 egg pan with a couple of pieces of bacon after making coffee with milk and a cherry croissant.
I remembered you. But not only remembered, I asked me: "I wonder how what breakfast does ?!"
I was curious to know what you cooked for breakfast? What was your dinner?
Yesterday, after work, I went to the store to buy groceries and took trout fish, then I cooked it in a brass oven.
She also started vegetables - eggplant, pepper, onion and not a lot of garlic. It was delicious.
, now I want to introduce you to my family.
My father was killed in the war in 2015, he went to the store and our city was shot at by a trench-mortar and detritus wounded,
it's terrible, many residents say that the Ukrainian military did it on TV, the Russians said.
There is nothing to change, the most important thing is that now there is a quiet time in the city.
My mother's name is Lolita, I also have a younger sister, Kateryna, she got married and happy she has a son, 3 years old, Peter.
I am grateful to the parent for the education they gave me.
I believe that the future of a person depends on education at an early age.
we have some common interests, and most importantly, we have the same goals,
and together with you it will be easier to realize our dreams into reality. do you agree with me?
Every day, I recognize you more and more, and it starts to seem to me that I have known you for a long time better,
communication with you brings me joy.
your letters, a mandatory part of my day, I need to know that you are fine, otherwise I can not be calm.
I do not want to hurry, please do not think so, I sincerely tell you about my feelings.
I begin to think more that when not if we could meet, if I could take a vacation for March or April?
What do you think about it? Could you meet me in March?
The moments that we spend together will be remembered by you and me for life. I'm sure about it.
Now I will go to the gym to work out, I try to follow the body.
A week I go to the gym 3 times and once to the pool to relax my muscles after a hard week.
I feel now: my life is beginning to change. There are nice changes to me. I must go.
I'll be waiting for your letter soon! I am awaiting your letter! Iryna

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.