Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rbonsg@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rbonsg@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 am

Update
People
Gill <rbonsg@gmail.com> 5 Feb at 7:23 PM
Reply-To: 096yrbgr@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Good day
My name is Robin Gill, I am from Cote d'Ivoire but currently living in Republic of Togo in a refugee camp that is so overcrowded. I am here because my father revealed a secret to me before he died few years ago about a fortune that he has with a bank here in Togo. He deposited an amount of 5.2 million dollars in a bank here which is in a suspense deposit and I am contacting you to help me to transfer the funds to your country so that I can join you over there to further my studies and guide me to invest the money into a good business.
I am 17 years old and I will be willing to give you some part of the money for your assistance. My father was a peaceful person and a gold merchant for many years before his painful death; I will like you to help me in good spirit. I do not know you in person but I came across your email on the internet and I decided to contact you for this help.
You have to reply to me as soon as you can so that I will communicate further with you to give you more details.
I wait for your quick email reply soon.

Regards
Robin
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.