Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 25, 2018 12:46 am

My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is favour Zokora,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in
the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr. Linus Zokora was the managing director of Zokora industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this picture when my father was alive and i will like to see your picture.
Awaiting to hear from you soon
Yours in love

Favour.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:53 pm

I didn't forget you scam. (Recovery scam)

Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Mexico. Presently I am in Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev. MICHEAL JOHNSON and his email address is as follows:(reverend.m@yahoo.com) Or call him with this number (+221775464563)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter Johnson and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father MICHEAL JOHNSON on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours
Favour.

Phone:
+221775464563
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverend.m@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:43 pm

GOOD MORNING MY SON,

MY SON YOU ARE BLESS. MAY THE NAME OF GOD BE PRAISED IN JESUS NAME. MY SON,I HAVE AN INSTRUCTION FROM A YOUNG LADY TO SEND YOU A BANK DRAFT OF 200.000.00. BANK DRAFT (CASHIERS CHEQUE) ARE NOT DEDUCTIBLE AND TRANSFERABLE UNTIL IT GETS TO THE CARE OF BENEFICIARY,YOU CAN ONLY RECEIVE IT BY POSTING.

MEANWHILE,OUR LOCAL POST OFFICE HAS BEEN GRANDED AND NEGLECTED BY OUR GOVERNMENT DUE TO THE TERRIBLE FRAUD AND CORRUPTIONS SO IT IS NO LONGER IN USE AND THE CITIZENS HAD NO CHOICE TO START USING THE PRIVATE COURIER FIRMS. I WILL GO AND CONFIRM FROM A COURIER AGENCY AND THE INSURANCE ON HOW THEY CAN DELIVER THIS BANK DRAFT(CASHIERS CHEUQE) TO YOUR PLACE. AND I NEED THESE INFORMATIONS FROM YOU.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME......................................
(2)YOUR NATIONALITY..................................
(3)YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE....................
(4)YOUR OCCUPATION....................
(5)YOUR HOME ADDRESS OR OFFICE ADDRESS....................
(6)YOUR PHONE NUMBER................................................

MY SON,I WANT YOU TO REPLY THIS MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,TODAY OR TOMORROW. REMAIN BLESS.

+221775464563
FROM REVEREND
MICHAEL JOHNSON.

Header:
Return-Path: <reverend.m@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic314.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019
Reply-To: REVEREND MICHEAL <reverend.m@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM REVEREND MICHAEL JOHNSON.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverend.m@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 pm

GOOD MORNING MY SON,

MY SON YOU ARE BLESS. MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME. MY SON,I AM JUST RETURNING FROM THE DHL OFFICE THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT HOW THE DHL CAN POST THE DRAFT CHEQUE TO YOU OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. AND THE DHL SAID THAT IT WILL COST THE SUM OF 166 USD FOR THE POSTING OF THE CHEQUE TO YOU OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. MY SON,SO I WRITE TO INFORM YOU. SHOULD YOU WANT TO SEND THE MONEY 166 USD. FOR THE FEE OF POSTING THE CHEQUE. YOU ARE TO SEND IT THROUGH MY ASSISTANT INFORMATIONS, BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS BUSY HERE IN MY OFFICE. MY SON,THE INFORMATIONS OF MY ASSISTANT WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY ARE AS FOLLOW,

NAME................................. MICHEAL JALO DUDU
ADDRESS......................... 107 PARCELLE.
CITY................................... DAKAR,SENEGAL.
COUNTRY................................... SENEGAL.

MY SON,YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY ASSISTANT INFORMATIONS LISTED OUT HERE. REMAIN BLESS.

+221775464563
FROM REVEREND
MICHAEL JOHNSON.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverend.m@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:05 pm

GOOD MORNING MY SON,

MY SON YOU ARE BLESS. MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME. MY SON,GO TO THE BANK AND TELL THE BANK THAT YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND GIVE THEM THIS INFORMATIONS,THEY WILL DO IT FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY. IS THE EASIEST WAY OF TRANSFERRING MONEY. MY SON,THERE ARE WESTERN UNION ALL OVER THE PLACE IN YOUR COUNTRY EVEN THE BOUTIQUE HAVE WESTERN UNION. EVERY BANK HAVE WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM. PLEASE GO TO ANY BANK CLOSE TO YOU AND GIVE THEM THESE MY ASSISTANT INFORMATIONS AND THEY WILL SEND IT FOR YOU. HERE ARE MY ASSISTANT INFORMATIONS WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY.

NAME................................. MICHEAL JALO DUDU
ADDRESS......................... 107 PARCELLE.
CITY................................... DAKAR,SENEGAL.
COUNTRY................................... SENEGAL.

MY SON,EVERY BANK HAVE WESTERN UNION. PLEASE GO TO ANY BANK CLOSE TO YOU AND MAY THE TRANSFER. TELL THE BANK WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AND THEY WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU WITH THE INFORMATIONS LISTED OUT HERE. REMAIN BLESS.

+221775464563
FROM REVEREND
MICHAEL JOHNSON.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverend.m@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:12 am

GOOD EVENING MY SON,

MY SON YOU ARE BLESS. MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME. MY SON,I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN RECEIVING THIS CHEQUE. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,YOU WILL GO TO THE BANK AND SEND THIS LITTLE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE IDEAL OF WESTERN UNION,YOU WILL ASK PEOPLE TO DIRECT YOU OF HOW YOU CAN SEND MONEY TO AFRICA, REMAIN BLESS.

+221775464563
FROM REVEREND
MICHAEL JOHNSON.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:29 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Mexico. Presently I am in Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev. MICHEAL JOHNSON and his email address is as follows:(reverend.m@yahoo.com) Or call him with this number (+221775464563)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter Johnson and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father MICHEAL JOHNSON on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours
Favour.

+221775464563 was previously reported here (May 24, 2018).

Return-Path: <favourlo20@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 00:26:40
Reply-To: Favour Love <favourlo20@yahoo.com>
To:
Message-ID: <183480512.1383291.1550536000336@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: REJOICE WITH ME.
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.13123 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Hello My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I deposited 350,000 Us dollars to the bank and the bank will credit the money to you through ATM visa card. dear i will like you to contact the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL which is the bank that will credit the money through ATM visa card and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country through ATM machine, what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM visa Card through DHL courier service which you will use to withdraw the money in any ATM Center. Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, Dear you are to advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.you have to contact the bank immediately for issuing you ATM VISA CARD.

1.Full Name
2.Phone Number
3.Contact Address
4.Country
5. Your age and occupation

Contact Person: Mr.John Steve
Director: United Bank Of Africa Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: ubastransferdepartmentt@accountant.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:46 pm

And another recovery scam.

Hello My Dear,

My Der,How are you doing today,With hope you are doing good.My Dear,I write to know Whether you have received the ATM VISA CARD. Thanks And may God bless us.

My Best regards,
Favour.

Header:

Return-Path: <favourlo20@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:56:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: favourlo20@yahoo.com
To:
Message-ID: <1666567980.1217406.1645649774805@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: ATM VISA CARD.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:15 pm

Reply received:

Hello My Dear,

My Dear,How are you doing today With hope you are doing good. My Dear,I have discussed with the Director of Standard life Bank And he promised me That he will assist you in getting the ATM VISA CARD. So here are the contact of the Director of the Standard life bank. Contact him And corporate with him.

His contact details

contact person, Edward John
Email address.
(standardplc@accountant.com)

My Dear,Try and contact the bank today And corporate with him. Thanks And may God bless us.

My Best regards,
Favour.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.