Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edouardgoodness@gmail.com Anawilliam4@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

edouardgoodness@gmail.com Anawilliam4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:27 pm

No message, just the subject line:
Hi, I Am Anna, Nice to meet you

Header:
Return-Path: <edouardgoodness@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018
Subject: Hi, I Am Anna, Nice to meet you

Hello dear.
Thanks for your response to my message; well my name is Anna William from Eastern Libya. I am 24 years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. I am fair in complexion and my photos will explains to you better. I Love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies and beach, I am a responsible girl, intelligent, and very hardworking. I will also like to know you better.

However, I am presently residing in St. Mary's Cathedral, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I lost my parents and relatives during Libyan civil war And I Escaped the death because I was in bordering when this deadly incident took place, It is only myself who is alive now And I make my way to another peaceful country, where I am leaving under the care of St. Mary's Cathedral, And No matter my suffering situation here. never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Libya Again.

Dear, my late father Dr. William Kadri was oil business man in Tobruk Eastern Libya and he deposited total sum of ($2.400.000.00 US Dollars) in CIMB Bank Malaysia with my name as the next of Kin. And I have already informed CIMB Bank Malaysia about my plans to withdraw the money But The bank management authority informed me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be released to me only when i am married or present a beneficiary trustee who will help me to withdraw the money out from the bank and invest the money for my future life. This is the reason why I contacted you.

Dear I'm looking for a good husband or beneficiary trustee, who will help me to withdraw my father fund in CIMB Bank Malaysia, I need God fearing man of honor, trustworthy, Good person who will take me as his own biological daughter. I'm very respectful girl of honor, and I will do all my best to make you always.
Dear this is little about me and I will like to know about you and your family. Your age, Occupation, your marital status and where you reside now. Thank you so much dear, I am very much happy to meet you and I will be waiting to receive your positive response.
Take care dear, God bless you.
Anna William.

Header:
Return-Path: <Anawilliam4@hotmail.com>
Received: from BYAPR08MB5558.namprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::c175:3d28:b9d4:8858]) by BYAPR08MB5558.namprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::c175:3d28:b9d4:8858%3]) with mapi id 15.20.1446.026;
Tue, 25 Dec 2018
Subject: Thank you for responding to my email from your friend Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anawilliam4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Hello Dear Good Morning & Happy Merry Christmas
Sorry for my late reply to your mail, We have fasting and prayer today, This is the reason why I have not reply to your email OK. I hope all is well with you and your family. Thank you for your response to my message, I really appreciate it and I will be happy to be with you soon.

Dear I don't know you very well but with your response to me, I can trust you with all my heart. Knowing that God Almighty will not lead me to the wrong person. I pray that God Almighty will use you to help me out of this place and give me a bright future in life. Dear I need a man of understanding, sincere, and kindly person. I hate lies, unfaithful person, and person with no respect to human being. Dear I am too small by age but I will do my best for you, Please do all your best to help me with your whole heart. God will bless you as you help me out of this horrible place.

Dear As I said before in my last letter, I'm looking for a good husband to start my life with forever or A Good Man who stand as my beneficiary trustee. God Fearing Person who will stand and withdraw my late father fund total sum of ($2.400.000.00 US Dollars) in CIMB Bank Malaysia to his own private account for my future life. and after the transfer of my late father fund to your own account, you will send me small amount of money to get my travel documents and come over there in your home country and start a new life with you forever.

Dear I will very happy to receive your response to my letter, So that I will give you Bank Account Details of my late father to write a letter to CIMB Bank Malaysia to release my late father fund to your own private account as my future husband/beneficiary trustee, OK. Dear I will be very waiting to receive your response with your photos. & I will be very much happy to hear your voice, This WhatsApp No.+60107655907, Belong to our church director & Once you called, tell our director you want to speak with your friend Anna William. He will send for me to come to his office & Speak with you.
Thank you so much for your present in my life. I Love you
With love and kisses
Anna.

Phone:
+60107655907
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celcom Axiata Berhad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anawilliam4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:32 am

Hello dear,
I am very thankful that God sent me friend, father, brother and someone that are concerned and love me just like I am. Thank you for your care and concern. God Almighty will bless you in all your effort to help me out of this place. More especially to stand as my beneficiary trustee to withdraw the total sum of ($USD 2.400.000.00 United States Dollars) my late father deposited With CIMB Bank PLC to your own bank account. To help me complete my education under your care and invest the money for my future life over there in your home country.

Dear Sir, You know very well my present condition here, I thank-God I meet someone like you in my life. I am an orphan girl and I'm very young in age but please my love I don't want to experience heartbreak again after the death of my parents. So I am asking you to take care of my life as your own biological daughter, Sister and wife. Dear I will never disrespect you till the last breath my life. To be sincere with you, I will love you unconditionally till my last breath and with Respect I Also demand same from you my love.

Dear I have already written a letter to CIMB Bank PLC introducing you as my beneficiary trustee and the person who will help me withdraw my deceased father fund from the bank in Malaysia to your own private account and I am pleading with you once again; take this transaction as your own personal money. This is the only thing I inherit from my late parents and my only hope to start a better life with you over there, OK.

Here are the details used to deposited the fund with CIMB Bank PLC
Account number: 70 64 93 58 51
Depositor name: Dr. William Kadri
Next of kin: Miss. Anna William
Total Amount: $2.400.000.00 (Two Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Please Write A Letter To CIMB Bank PLC
Bank Email Address: cimb@mail.com
Address: 3 & 34, Jalan Lipis, Bandar Raub Perdana, 27600 Raub
District, Pahang, Malaysia
Phone +601-300-88-0901

Dear I have Written introduction letter to CIMB Bank PLC And Now, The Management Authority Of CIMB Bank PLC is waiting to receive a confirmation letter from you to proceed with the transfer of my late father fund($USD 2.400.000.00 United States Dollars) to your own bank account. OK.

Phone:
+601300880901
City or exchange location Central region
Original network provider* Celcom Axiata Berhad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cimb@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:10 am

Welcome To CIMB Bank Malaysia
Level 2, Podium Block, Jalan Tun Ismail, 50480, Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 1-300-88-0910
Fax:+603 2296 0341

Dear
CIMB Bank PLC Acknowledged your request (after our due verification) for the release of said outstanding balance ($2.400.000.00 United States Dollars) our deceased customer Dr. William Kadri Deposited with us direct to your nominated bank account. And According To The instruction made by our deceased customer Dr. William Kadri to our Bank Institution years ago, Is that the deposit fund will only be release to her daughter only when she get married or present a beneficiary trustee to our Bank Management Authority for Security Reasons and For the useful of this fund to the life of her daughter Miss Anna.

“Kindly note that” you are expected to abide by the principles of CIMB Bank PLC To Enable Our Bank Management Authority transfer our deceased customer fund total sum of ($2.400.000.00 United States Dollars) direct to your nominated bank account. you are therefore advised to submit the following information’s accurately for confirmation, to know who you are and your qualifications to handle our deceased Customer asset Before will proceed on the release of the fund to your nominated bank account.
And Note that, We don't want to transfer this fund to the wrong person And According to the information’s we received in our bank here in Malaysia. The Sudden Death of our deceased customer Dr. William Kadri has made her only daughter an orphan, homeless here in Malaysia.

Your full name:
Date of Birth:
Your Nationality:
Your Marital Status:
Your Occupation:
Your home/Residential address:
Photocopy of your Passport / ID card:

CIMB Bank PLC Executive Board of Directors Required The Following Documents,(AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY, POWER OF ATTORNEY, A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE) dully signed by Miss Anna William And A Malaysian Legal Practitioner Lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on behalf of Miss Anna William and you are instructed to provide the above details information’s and legal documents to our bank within 7 working days as our banking law stipulates.

Be informed that immediately we received the above mentioned documents from Federal Constitution of Malaysia. The Total Sum of $2.400.000.00 United States Dollar, Our deceased customer Dr.William Kadri deposited with us here in London, We be transfer directly to your nominated bank account within 48 hours.

Thank you for your co-operations and we guarantee all our customers the best of our services.

Signed:
Mr Zafrul bin Abdul Aziz
CEO & Executive Director
CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA PLC

Header:

Return-Path: <cimb@mail.com>
Received: from [154.124.150.225] ([154.124.150.225]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan [10.76.45.4]) (via HTTP);
Fri, 28 Dec 2018
Subject: Acknowledgement Procedures Of The Claim.

Orig IP: 154.124.150.225 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phone:
+60322960341
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Selangor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anawilliam4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello dear
How are you doing, how is your work and your family. I hope all is well with you my love.
I'm very much happy you have contacted CIMB Bank PLC and Request for the transfer of my late father fund ($2.400.000.00 US Dollars) to your own private account. And I pray that everything will work successful and The Bank Management Authority will accept our request to withdraw my late father fund from the bank in Malaysia to your own private account for my future life, to complete my education and start a new life with you.

Please dear I am very much worried about the response of the bank and I want to know if you have receive any letter from CIMB Bank PLC on the process to transfer my late father fund total sum of ($2.400.000.00 US Dollars) to your own private account for my future life. Please reply me as soon as you receive this mail and Send the bank response to my email, So that i will read it and know what the bank need to transfer my late father fund to your own private account, OK. Take care my love, God bless you and I hope to meet you soon.
With love and kisses
Anna
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cimb@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:23 pm

Dear
We have received your full informations for total verifications of who you are And CIMB Bank Executive Board of Directors has confirmed your qualifications to handle our deceased Customer fund total sum of ($2.400.000.00 United States Dollars) deposited in our bank here in Malaysia and our transfer department unit has already processing the release of the fund to your own private account. Once we received the required documents from you.

, We need your bank account details informations where the money is going to be transferred into together with following documents,(AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY, POWER OF ATTORNEY, A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE) duly signed by Miss Anna William And A Malaysian Legal Practitioner Lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on behalf of Miss Anna William and you are instructed to provide the legal documents to your bank immediately, To Enable us complete the transfer of the fund to your own bank account in United States.

Be informed that immediately we received the above mentioned documents from Federal Constitution of Malaysia. The Total Sum of $2.400.000.00 United States Dollar, Our deceased customer Dr. William Kadri Deposited with us here in Malaysia, We be transfer directly to your bank account within 48 hours.

Thank you for your co-operations and we guarantee all our customers the best of our services.

Signed:
Mrs. Susannah L. Aliker
Executive Director & Secretary
British Arab Commercial Bank plc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cimb@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Dear
We have received your full informations for total verifications of who you are And CIMB Bank Executive Board of Directors has confirmed your qualifications to handle our deceased Customer fund total sum of ($2.400.000.00 United States Dollars) deposited in our bank here in Malaysia and our transfer department unit has already processing the release of the fund to your own account number Bank United States.

, We need the following documents, (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY, POWER OF ATTORNEY, A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE) duly signed by Miss Anna William And A Malaysian Legal Practitioner Lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on behalf of Miss. Anna William and you are instructed to provide the legal documents immediately, To Enable our bank transfer department unit complete the transfer of the fund to your own bank account number Bank United States.

, You are advised to contact your attorney to assist you provide the legal required documents from Federal Court of Malaysia and you can discuss with the lawyer to help you for the swearing of oath at the federal court of malaysia, if you cannot be able to present yourself at the Federal Court of Malaysia

Here Are Details information’s of our Attorney in Charge of CIMB Bank Malaysia.
Name: Mr. Geok Cheng
Email: Geokcheng@legislator.com
Address: No,7A, Jalan Indah 16/12, Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia

Be informed that immediately will received the above mentioned documents from Federal Constitution of Malaysia. The Total Sum of $2.400.000.00 United States Dollar, Our deceased customer Dr. William Kadri Deposited with us here in Malaysia, We be transfer directly to your account number Bank United States within 48 hours.

Signed:
Mr Zafrul bin Abdul Aziz
CEO & Executive Director
CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA PLC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

geokcheng@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:04 pm

No, 7A, Jalan Indah 16/12,
Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia
Tel: +601496818341

ATTENTION:
Our Law Firm have received your letter about three legal documents CIMB Bank Malaysia demands from you as beneficiary trustee to Miss Anna William and your partner has already send notification letter to our office concern the urgent of the legal documents from Federal Court of Malaysia.

, Our law firm has accepted to help you obtain the necessary documents demanded by CIMB Bank to transfer the total sum of $2.400.000.00 United States Dollars Late Dr. William Kadri deposited with the name of his only daughter Miss Anna William at CIMB Bank Malaysia to your own private account in United States.

You are asked to send the following information’s to our law firm to issue the three legal documents on your name at the federal court of Malaysia, Just As The CIMB Bank Malaysia instructed.

Your full name:
Date of Birth:
Your Nationality:
Your Profession:
Your home/Residential address:
Photocopy of your Passport/ID card:
Telephone no:

Kindly note that” immediately our law firm received the above mentioned information’s. I will go to Federal Court of Malaysia make inquiries on the cost of issuing the necessary documents And I will update you with any information’s from federal court of Malaysia Regards the Legal Documents.

Thank you for choosing our law firm And We promise to give you the best of our service by providing the necessary documents to you for the release the fund to your own private account. We are waiting to receive your response with the following information’s above.

Yours sincerely in service,
Legal Practitioner: Mr. Geok Cheng
Address: No, 7A, Jalan Indah 16/12,

Header:
Return-Path: <geokcheng@legislator.com>
Received: from [154.124.148.83] ([154.124.148.83]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan [10.76.45.5]) (via HTTP);
Sun, 6 Jan 2019
Subject: Our Law Firm Are Waiting To receive your informations.

Orig IP: 154.124.148.83 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phone:
+601496818341
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

geokcheng@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Tel: +601496888341

ATTENTION:
Sorry for the delayed response, I have received details information and I want to the federal court of Malaysia to make verification's on the cost of obtaining the legal documents from Federal High Court. It was not easy for me at the court today because of some important case I already have at hand.

, I have made inquiries at the Federal Court of Malaysia about the legal documents demanded by CIMB Bank Malaysia to transfer the total sum of $2.400.000.00 United States Dollars Late Dr. William Kadri deposited with the name of his only daughter Anna William at the bank in Malaysia to your own private account in United States.

The Federal Court of Malaysia charge $950 US Dollars to issued the 3 legal documents (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY, POWER OF ATTORNEY, A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE) and legalize by Malaysia Constitutional Council and my legal service fee is $200 US Dollars, Total Amount $1150 US Dollars and you are advice to make the payment immediately to enable our law firm provide the legal documents from Federal Court of Malaysia

, Reply me as soon as you receive this mail, So that I will forward you information’s to send the money for the documents and once the payment is been made to our office, I will proceed with the preparation of the legal documents which will take 2 working days to be completed at the Federal Court of Malaysia.

We are waiting to receive your urgent reply on the payment of the legal documents. And Once will received the payment, Our law firm will provide the legal necessary documents from federal court of Malaysia to transfer the total sum of $2.400.000.00 United States Dollars Late Dr. William Kadri deposited with CIMB Bank Malaysia to your own private account in United States.

Thank you for choosing our law firm and we are committed to provide you with the best of our service.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

geokcheng@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 am

ATTENTION:
I have received your letter about the payment of the documents to our office and I have written a notification letter to CIMB Bank Management Authority on your behalf about the submission of the required documents for the transfer of the fund to your own private account in United States.

, Our Law firm will obtain the three necessary documents at Malaysia high court immediately will confirm the payment for the documents And We will send you the copy of those legal documents and submit the original copy to CIMB Bank to transfer the fund total sum of $2.400.000.00 USD to your own private account in United States.

Used this bank account number to deposit the money for the documents to our law firm in Malaysia.

Account name ________ Rodiyah Binti D. N.
Account number __________ 706 969 XXXX
Name of the bank __________ CIMB Bank Malaysia
Swift Code __________ CIBBMYKL
Bank address _______ Bangunan CIMB, Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur 50490 Malaysia

Amount: $1150 United State Dollars

, I am waiting to receive the receipt of payment immediately you deposit the money to our law firm account and I will proceed with the preparation of the legal documents at the Federal Court of Malaysia, Once my secretary confirms the payment of the documents.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.