Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Wolfing

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Wolfing

Unread postby daisy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:20 pm

IP 209.85.220.65
this guy is not shy to ask money. after just two days of chatting he is on the money asking business...
repeats himself often (copy and paste)

I am currently in Limpopo border close to Zimbabwe, I am here for a contract.
I am a contractor, i work under Shevron Oil group
No, we are here for a Gold
We digg out a Gold from the ground
I stationed at Ba-Phalaborwa village in Limpopo

I have one female child be she is married now living with his husband in Canada
You are so beautiful and charming
I really admire you so much
I wish we can get to knoe more about each other to see what future will bring to us
I will soon be done with my contract then i will come and join you
Before the end of this month

You know that i have another contract to sign in Newzaland
So i want to finish this first contract that i am having at hand now
By next week i will go to Newzaland
You know that this last contarct the Government want me to use my own Money to do the contract
Because the contract worth 1.3 million dollras
It is Under Shevron Oil Group

So if i can see soneone who can help me at least for the contract added to my money then i will give the Person 15% as soon as the Contract is done

This is a business, you know that a contract the Government want me to use my own Money to do the contract so as soon as the contract is done then they will pay me back the money that is how it is.
So this contract i am going for my money to start the contract will not be enough to finish the contract, so if i can see someone who cna at least assit me then as soon as i finish the contract, i will give the person 15% out the money which the Government is going to pay me as soon it is done

No not yet, so that is why i am telling you this, because if you can join me for the contract it will be good for you and for both of us
Whatever you can assit then added to the one i am having then as soon as i finish the contract in Newzaland then i will come and join you and pay you back your money
I will never fail you because i have never fail in my life
Because this contract has been approved Under my name,
I will send you send document of the contract approval
They have approved my contract

If you can assite me then i promise to give you back your money and your share will be 15% out of the share because i don't want to loose the contract
As soon as the contract is done then i will come and join you because i will only spend Two Weeks in New Zealand for the signing
Don't worry i will come and join you as soon as i finish signing my contract in New Zealand
Because i am planing to invest here in South Africa,

Did you get my message?
If you can assite me then i promise to give you back your money and your share will be 15% out of the share because i don't want to loose the contract
As soon as the contract is done then i will come and join you in Cape Town because i will only spend Two Weeks in New Zealand for the signing
Which means this contract belong to both of us

if she can tell me how mych she can asssit me with so i will added to the one i ma having
I hope you understand me
Please my dear, try and convience your friend and you should remember that as soon as the contreact is done everything belong to us
I will come and join you immediately and i am planing to set up and investment here in South Africa.
On Monday next week i am preparing to move, so i need the payment on Saturday this week i don't want to loose the contract
So all i need i need is asistance then i promise to give him 15% as soon as my contarct is done
I am a contractor so i work under Chevron Oil group
I have already told my Government
That is why i need your help ok? because they want me to use my won money for the contract,
I don't want them to give the contract to another person

Then he will send the money?
He will make the payment to the compnay account in UK, because i want them to comfirm it that yest i can ahndle the contract
But i can't tell now how much is going to assit me with, because i don't know how capable he is to assist me so let him tell me how much he has to assist me with, then i will know what to do next.
I hope you understand me
Try and convience him ok?

then he sends the letter to confirm who he is in asking the money and promissing to pay back with 15%
also attaches the contract

I work under the Chevron Oil Group Uk, so, I will be going to new Zealand to sign my last contract, You know that this last contract the Government want me to use my own money to do the contract Because the contract worth 1.3 million dollars It is Under Chevron Oil Group

So if i can see someone who can help me at least for the contract added to my money then i will give the Person 15% as soon as the Contract is done, right the money I have at hand will not be enough for me to do the contract so that is why I am seeking for your assistance and I promise to give you back the money and your share of the total sum is 15% as soon as I done with the contract.

So you can see the attached of the contract approval document which they just awarded me

Please I seek for your understanding and your trust.

Thank you

Contractor Peter Gold

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Peter Gold - petergold6889@gmail.com

Unread postby daisy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:31 pm

HERE IS THE COMPANY SECRETARY ACCOUNT DETAILS

Company name: chevron Oil group and the duration of my project is six months

Tel no: +44 7700 308928

Account Details Below

Mrs: Kadiatu Musa Bri****

Sort code: 070246