Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
People
Uba Wise <ubawiseman@yahoo.com> 23 Oct at 7:12 PM
Message body
No 152 COMMISSIONER STREET, MARSHALL TOWN
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

Dear Sir/Madam,

I got your information while search for a reliable person who will assist me in a business proposal that will be of a great benefit of both and I have lay all the trust in you before I decided to disclose this confidential transaction to you.

I am Barrister Uber Wise, an Attorney at Law. I have an urgent and very profitable business proposition for you that should be handled with extreme confidentiality. I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise for the fact that we have not met before believing that transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive or worried but I can assure you that you will not regret been part of this mutual beneficial transaction.

SUBJECT: A deceased Client of mine Name withhold, A citizen of your Country whom here in shall be referred to as my client, made a numbered time Fixed Deposit for twelve calendar months valued at US$17.5Million Dollars (Seventeen Million, Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars Only in a Financial and Security Company on January 12,2000.

My client was a Consultant, and contractor with the South Africa Solid Minerals Corporation (SSMC).Upon maturity the Financial and Security Company sent a routine notification in accordance with the Company policy to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month they sent a reminder and finally it was discovered from his contract employers South Africa Solid Minerals Corporation (SSMC) that My Client, his wife and two children died in the AF4590 France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise on Monday 31 July, 2000.

Please view this website for confirmation of the death of my client:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a Will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigations and discovered that my client did not declare any next of kin or relations in the Deposit paperwork with the Financial and Security Company.

This sum of US$17.5million I understand was kept in the Financial and Security Company for safekeeping to enable him has direct and immediate access to the funds for a contract that he intended to execute. No one will ever come forward to claim it and according to the Government Law as provided in section 129 ssmondal@cegisbd.comub 63(N), South Africa Banking Edit of 1961 at the expiration of 20 years the money will revert to the ownership of the South African Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client as you bear the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $17.5million can be paid to you, so we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

You’re most urgent response will be highly appreciated to avoid making further contacts.

Warmest Regards.

Barrister Uber Wise
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:21 am

ATTN

I AM HAPPY AND WILLING TO GET THIS PROJECT DONE WITH YOU . I ONLY PRAY THAT THIS WILL BRING US TOGETHER AND OUR FAMILIES.

I NEED YOU TO BE VERY HONEST AND KEEP THIS CLOSE TO YOUR HEART TO AVOID ANY OBSTACLE.

ON MY PART HERE ,I WILL GET ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AND FAVOR FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE . WILL MAKE SURE I SECURE ALL THAT YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE ALONG WITH YOU TO THE SECURITY COMPANY TO RELEASE THIS FUNDS TO YOU.

I WILL ALSO NEED YOU TO SEND THIS BELOW INFORMATION TO ME.

YOUR FULL NAMES

YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS

YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS

YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBERS

ANY FORM OF YOUR ID

MARITAL STATUS.

AS SOON AS I GET THE ABOVE INFORMATION/DETAILS FROM YOU .I WILL MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF GETTING THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AND HOW BEST TO PROCEED ON THIS.

I NEED YOUR VERY CONFIDENCE TO GET THIS DONE SIR.

I WILL DO ALL MY BEST FROM HERE NO MATTER THE COST TO GET ALL THE LEGAL FRAME WORK TO MAKE THIS MONEY FREE FROM ANY ISSUES OR OFFICE.

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL SO I CAN PROCEED.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AS WE GET THIS DONE.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

UBA ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:25 pm

ATTN SIR

I HAVE SEEN YOUR MAIL . YOU WILL GIVE ME FEW WORKING DAYS TO GET YOU THE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL COVER YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION , I WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY DIPLOMATIC COURIER THAT WILL BRING THIS CASH TO AMERICA.

DO NOT BOTHER ABOUT HOW THEY WILL DO IT. JUST WORK ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION AND THE CASH WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU .

I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET YOUR PLACE SECURED AND AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR CUSTODY I WILL FLY INTO YOUR ADDRESS SO WE CAN MOVE TO THE STEP OF INVESTMENT WITH MY FAMILY.

GET BACK TO ME TODAY.

SO I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DISCUSS WITH SECURITY COMPANY BUT IF YOU CAN COME TO BELGIUM TO HANDLE THIS DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE TIME

THANKS

UBAR ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 pm

ATTN SIR

I WILL WORK IT WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY TO PAY YOU CASH IN TEXAS OFFICE.

I WILL SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THEM AND THEY WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU.

THAT WILL BE THE BEST OPTION SIR

I AM WORKING ON THE DOCUMENTS FOR THE LEGAL TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP TO YOU SIR

AS SOON AS YOU FINALIZE WITH THE COMPANY IN TEXAS ,I WILL MOVE MY FAMILY TO COME AND JOIN YOU.

GET BACK TO ME FAST SO I CAN MOVE TO NEXT STAGE.

THANKS AND KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF ALONE.

UBA ESQ

MY OFFICE WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE READY FOR THE CASH PAYMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN TEXAS

GET BACK TO ME TODAY SIR. LET THEM MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU

HAVE A NICE FAY SIR

UBA ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:53 am

Kindly resend your full details to me sir

to be sure you are the right person

your full name

your address

direct telephone numbers

company name

and any ID

THANKS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:42 am

ATTN SIR

I HAVE BEEN IN COURT ALL THROUGH TODAY TO GET THE AFFIDAVIT OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP IN YOUR FAVOR.AND I WILL BE SEND YOU THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FROM THE COURIER COMPANY THAT YOU WILL PRESENT TO THE SECURITY COMPANY IN TEXAS SO THAT THEY WILL RELEASE THE CASH TO YOU SIR

I WILL SEND IT TO YOU SIR.

THANKS

UBA ESQ

ATTN SIR

THIS IS THE AIRWAY BILL SIR WILL GET YOU THE RECEIPT .

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:32 am

ATTN SIR.

YOU WILL PRESENT THE COPIES OF THIS RECEIPT AND DELIVERY COPY TO THE SECURITY COMPANY AT THE OFFICE IN TEXAS ,

IF YOU LOOK AT IT VERY WELL YOU WILL SEE THE PART PAYMENT I MADE BEFORE THE BOXES WERE MOVED TO THE SECURITY COMPANY TO USA.

STUDY IT VERY WELL AND MAKE SOLID ARRANGEMENT ON HOW YOU WILL INVEST THIS MONEY IN YOUR BUSINESS AND I WILL MOVE TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH ALL MY FAMILY TO MEET YOU.

WE WILL WORK FOR THE BENEFITS OF OUR FAMILIES AND THE FUTURE OF OUR KIDS.

DO NOT LET ME DOWN . LET YOUR WORD BE YOUR BOND

THE COMPANY WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW SO KEEP YOUR PHONE VERY WELL WITH YOU.

ATTACHED IS THE RECEIPT TO YOU. THIS ARE THE EVIDENCE YOU WILL TENDER AT THE MEETING WITH THEM

THANKS

HOPE TO GET THIS DONE VERY CLEAN WITH YOU.

UBA ESQ

ATTN SIR

I AM NOT HAPPY TO THE WAY YOU RESOUND TO MY MAILS. IT TAKES YOU DAYS TO DO SO EVEN WITH THE URGENCY.

YOU ARE NOT SHOWING ENOUGH TIME TO THIS PROJECT KNOWING THAT THE COMPLETION OF THIS PROJECT WILL CHANGE OUR LIVES TO THE BEST.

I HAVE SENT EMAILS TO YOU FOR DAYS NOW YET NO RESPONSE.

THE SECURITY COMPANY CALLED YOU SEVERALLY YESTERDAY BUT NO RESPONSE. YOU DO NOT SHOW SERIOUSNESS TO THIS.

I HOPE THIS NUMBER IS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER . OR YOU SEND YOUR MOBILE NUMBER FAST TO ME.

BETTER STILL CALL THE OFFICER ON NAME. GUY OLIVER 346 400 6577

CALL HIM AS YOU GET THIS MAIL. TELL HIM YOU ARE CALLING FOR YOUR CASH DELIVER .

THANKS

UBA ESQ

ATTN SIR

YOU HAVE TO CALL THE COMPANY SO FAST . THEY ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

SEND ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER NOW

UBA ESQ

Phone:
+13464006577
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston Suburban, TX
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-texas, Llc - Tx
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:42 pm

ATTN SIR

I HAVE SENT THE NUMBER OF THE CONTACT MAN TO YOU. CALL THEM AND TELL THEM HOW AND WHEN YOU WILL BE IN TEXAS TO CONCLUDE THIS PROJECT.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT UPTILL THIS TIME YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN POSSESSION OF THIS FUNDS.

AM SHORT OF WORDS SIR, THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING PROJECT AND YOU DO NOT SHOW INTEREST TO THIS,.

ITS AMAZING SIR. AFTER ALL MY EFFORTS AND TIME SPENT ON THIS TO GET IT DONE FINALLY BY YOU..

THIS IS ALL MY HOPE TO BE A BIG INVESTOR IN USA. YOU NEED TO CALL THEM TODAY AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL.

AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR ILLNESS. YOU WILL RECOVER FAST .

CALL THEM TODAY. THE NUMBER IS IN MY LAST MAIL.

CALL THEM OR YOU PICK YOUR OWN CALL. RETURN ALL THE CALLS FROM THEM.

AM VERY VERY WORRIED HERE.

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE NEWS THAT YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO THEM

UBA ESQ

CALL MR GUY OLIVER ON 346 400 6577

ATTN SIR

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU. AM VERY WORRIED HERE. TELL ME YOUR MIND .

I WILL NOT LOOSE THIS CHANCE TO MAKE MY FAMILY HAPPY.

GET BACK TO ME
HAVE YOU CALLED MR GUY OLIVER?

UBA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:32 am

ATTN SIR

YES . CALL GUY OLIVER FAST SIR.

UBA

ATTN SIR
YOU NEED NOT TO ASK THIS QUESTION IF YOU REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT WE ARE DOING. HE IS IN CHARGE OF HANDLING THIS CASH PAYMENT TO YOU. HE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH THE NEXT STAGE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

HE WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW BEST TO HANDLE THIS CASH SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY FOR YOU TO TRUNK.

YOU HAVE TO DO THIS FAST HENCE YOU HAVE DELAYED THIS SO MUCH

I WILL NOT WANT THIS TO SLIP AWAY FROM US.

IT TOOK ME A LOT TO GET TO THIS STAGE OF THIS PROJECT

YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT WHERE AND AREAS TO INVEST THIS MONEY BEFORE I COME WITH MY FAMILY

CALL HIM NOW

UBA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubawiseman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:28 pm

ATTN SIR

YOU NEED TO BE ON HIM IF YOU REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AND NOT AN EXCISE IN FURTILITY

CALL HIM AGAIN TODAY AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK TO HIM.

I WILL NOT LOOSE THIS CHANCE IN MY LIFE

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIFT ME AND FAMILY UP AND INVEST HEAVILY IN USA

ITS MY LIFE LINE

CALL HIM AGAIN TODAY AND ASK HIM HOW YOU WILL MEET HIM UP AND HOW THE FUNDS WILL BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR CUSTODY BEFORE I WILL COME WITH MY FAMILY.

UBA ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.