Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blesschidon@yahoo.com trustmeliss@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

blesschidon@yahoo.com trustmeliss@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Dear Beloved.

My name is Melissa Usman,I`m 64 years,Due to the death of my husband and my present condition I want to donate my inheritance fund £2,550,000 Pounds sterling to you on a charity purpose to help the less privileged around the world,Contact my personal E-mail (trustmeliss@aol.com) for more details.

Regards

Melissa Usman

Header:
Return-Path: <blesschidon@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 19:59:05
Reply-To: Melissa Usman <trustmeliss@aol.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

trustmeliss@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:58 pm

May God be with you. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better, it is true that we have not meet each other but with the WILL of God and good faith he knows why He has directed me to you at this point so do not be afraid because I saw your contact at your Country`s guestbook when searching for a faithful one. As I decided to donate what I have inherited from my late Husband' I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs Melissa Alimah Usman.

I am 64 years old From Syria, I am a dying Cancer Woman, I was diagnosed for breast Cancer for years and has been in much pains especially after the death of my husband and my only son Sami. I will be going for an operation in few days as the cancer has damage my both breast, I have been touched by God to donate what I have inherited from my late husband to a good person who can be trusted for good work of humanity After the doctor has giving me few months to live because of my breast Cancer illness which is getting worst day by day.

Knowing my condition I decided to donate £2,550,000.00 to a good person for the good work of God, to help the less privileged, churches,widows,and old Ages also for the assistance of the humanity. I took this decision in good faith with God because many order things which I inherited from my late husband was misused by my people because I am childless.

I am sure you are aware of 2011 Syria war which took the live of my dear husband and my only son, As a consequence, many assets and funds belonging to my late husband family are being frozen by western government so I decided to sale the rest and transfer the money to my foreign account in UK,I don't have any child that will inherit this money, just to Endeavor that the name of God is maintained I am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

I have written to the bank authority to release the money on charity trust only which I want you to stand as the trusted one and I will state that you are the beneficiary of the money I inherited from my late husband on my personal file info’s: N°26375782341 which I will send to the bank once you get back to me and assure me that you will take care of the less-privileged around you, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40% of the total money for your personal use then 10% to my attorney Barr Adcock who will stand on your behalf to secure the needed documents while 50% of the money will go to the charity and to help the orphanage, churches, widows, and old Ages.

After getting the assurance from you then I will send you the contact details of my attorney who can help you secure all the needed documents to claim the fund. I need your sincere trust and always put me in your prayers. As soon as I receive your reply with your bellow details for my record keeping I will connect you with Barr Adcock.

Full name:
Address:

God Bless You and your family
Your's Melissa Usman
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

trustmeliss@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:45 am

You have to send me your full name and address with phone number for my record.then I shall give you the contact details of my lawyer in UK.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

trustmeliss@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Dear Beloved

Thank you so much for your concern my dear, I will thank you first for your urgent reply, and you’re such a nice person I really need in this project.Listen, why I needed someone like you to handle this project is because all my friends left me due to my condition that is the reason why I needed your help most now am on sick bed here at the hospital in Lebanon and my last surgery will be soonest which I believe not to survive according to the doctor, I have thought a lot before I made this decision my dear, please try and understand my situation and carry on this project with my lawyer immediately, this is 100% FREE RISK and LEGITIMATE.

Kindly help me and have this whole fund in your position, you can build neither school nor safe house in your own country for the less privilege around you. I really believe that God want to use you to help poor ones around you, let the God you worship use you and help poor ones around you and the God you worship will always bless you.Please I have no much time with me again in this world, let’s start processing this transfer only with you before my last surgery which I believe not to survive so that you will have this £2.550 M as my next of kin within few banking days. Believe me; this will surely end soonest before you know it and this whole fund will surely be in your position.

My lawyer will obtain the sworn affidavit of claim and the change of ownership certificate to your name which are the only document the bank will need before releasing the money to you as the beneficiary. This transaction is 100% risk free since the file info’s: N°26375782341 send to them with your name.Finally, for the security of the transaction, all correspondence should be between you and my lawyer Bryan Adcock. Find below his contact information I have already forwarded a recommendation later about you to him.

BRYAN & CO CHAMBERS
Barrister. Bryan Adcock
E-mail: badcockchambers@legislator.com
E-mail:bryanchambersuk@hotmail.com
Tel: +447520638538

Revert back directly to the lawyer on the above mentioned contact information either by email or telephone for him to proceed while bearing in mind that the transaction should be strictly confidential.

Best wishes for peace profound.

God Bless You and your family.
Your's Mrs Melissa Alimah Usman.

Phone:
+447520638538
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

trustmeliss@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:40 pm

Okay thank you so much for the update,attach bellow is a copy of the deposit certificate of the fund and also a picture of me for your record keeping,Always remember me in your prayers.

Best Regards
Melissa Usman.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

badcockchambers@legislator.com trustmeliss@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq
Barristers And Solicitors of the Supreme Court
117 Churchil Place,Lagos,E17 5hp,United Kindom.

Compliments Dear

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq is an International Professional Partnership founded by a group of international lawyers led by Barrister Bryan Adcock (Principal partner) in 1996. Having established ourselves as one of the largest and most respected law firms in the United Kingdom, we embarked on a strategic focus in our offerings specializing in Strategic Advice and Structuring as well as Litigation & Dispute Resolution.

Our transaction practices were arguably the most successful transaction practices in U.K as evidenced by being ranked Tier 1 law firm for several years by the major ranking directories such as Legal 500, Chambers and Partners and IFLR. We strongly felt the time was right for these practices to be integrated within a global framework that would allow for the best of international standards to be deployed within the European legal marketplace whilst at the same time, opening access for the young British talent to an institutionalised career path as well as mobility within a global network of offices.

We shared our thoughts and discussed this at great lengths with Mrs Melissa Alimah Usman, with whom we enjoyed a highly successful and long-standing co-operation agreement. Our discussions culminated in Melissa agreeing to facilitate a partnership between us and The British Council Affairs thereby establishing the first internationally controlled law firm in U.K that would then integrate our transaction practices.

This allowed for the setting of a boutique firm model under which Bryan & Co Chambers Esq is delivering legal services to Melissa Alimah Usman focusing on Strategic Advice and Structuring as well as Litigation & Dispute Resolution, areas of the legal services that have not developed in the local legal marketplace to the same levels as those of the transaction practices that we had built.

Our vision is to continue providing legal services to international standards in a discreet but responsive manner. Today, our market leading presence and experience makes us the first choice among high net worth individuals in UK, leading national and international corporate and financial institutions looking for British advice.

Indeed our standards of professionalism have been commented on by leading international legal publications. are proud to have attained this position and remain determined to maintain it. We remain committed to developing areas of legal services in United Kingdom that have not reached the same standards as transaction practices.

Our mission statement reflects what we consider our raisson d’être and is based on the five core values, which are : Integrity, Diligence, Responsiveness, Care and Citizenship. We firmly believe that success in achieving our mission is only possible if we live by our core values and reflect these in all our interactions with our clients, our people and the community at large.

Though we dedicated our transaction practices on cases referenced by Melissa Alimah Usman and British Council. We promise to assist you as partner of Melissa Alimah Usman in relation to her disputes and strategic advice in UK. Consequently, You are advised to tell us your readiness and capability to pay our consultant charge of £550 GBP before that will enable you engage our expert services that will effective effect the release of Melissa`s inherited fund to you as planned.

Finally, We wish to inform you that your co-operation and swift responds is highly anticipated as we have a limited time to get all this sorted out.

Yours Sincerely,
Bryan & Co Chambers Esq

Header:
Return-Path: <badcockchambers@legislator.com>
Received: from [41.190.30.232] ([41.190.30.232]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan [10.76.45.7]) (via HTTP); Mon, 8 Oct 2018 10:26:19
From: Bryan Adcock Chambers <badcockchambers@legislator.com>
Subject: Bryan & Co Chambers Esq

Orig IP: 41.190.30.232 | Orig ISP: Emts-nigeria-as | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 190.30.232

Thank you so much for the update,may God guide you through this process....
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

badcockchambers@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq

Compliments Dear

The content of your message is well acknowledged,The £550 Great British Pounds is equivalent to $717.39 United States Dollars.

Please confirm receipt of this message and keep in touch.

Regards
Barr Bryan Adcock
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq

Compliments Dear

You can send the amount through Moneygram with the name bellow for easy pickup.

Receiver First Name:Maria Del Mar
Receiver Sure Name:Ondo Loseba
Address:Ruddington,Nottingham NG116JS,UK

Regards
Barr Bryan Adcock
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq

Compliments Dear

The content of your message is well acknowledged.kindly transfer the amount to the account of our foreign representative in New York because sending little amount from United States to UK do take longer period than expected.

Wells Fargo bank/NYC,NY.
Account name: Kareem M.,
account#:864737XXXX

Regards
Barr Bryan Adcock
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:16 am

Bryan & Co Chambers Esq

Compliments Dear

Okay then,I shall be waiting.

Regards
Barr Bryan Adcock
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.