Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

UNItednatioN1@honey.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

UNItednatioN1@honey.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Gateway » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:44 am

Received: from unitednation1@honey.ocn.ne.jp by (64.135.83.91:25) via
mogw0308.ocn.ad.jp (114.147.58.78:34591) with [InBox.Com SMTP Server] id
1312171006123.WH91 for Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:06:28
Received: from mv-osn-hkg003.ocn.ad.jp (mv-osn-hkg003.ocn.ad.jp [122.28.14.146])
by mogw0308.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 87A6B32823F;
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 03:06:26 +0900 (JST)
Received: from vchoney.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hkg003 [122.28.14.146])
by mv-osn-hkg003.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id CF7E52FC1C2;
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 03:05:55 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (178-116-12-17.access.telenet.be [178.116.12.17])
by vchoney.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 03:05:55 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <ernestebi167@e-mail.ua>

United nation approval payment valued $8.5m in your favor.
Dear sir/madam,

The united nation organization do hereby give this approval order with release code: gnc/3480/02/00 in your favor of Microsoft Lottery award winning and inheritance payment with the united nation to your nominated bank account. Now, your new payment, united nation approval no; un5685p, white house approved no: wh44cv, reference no.-35460021, allocation no: 674632 password no: 339331, pin code no:55674 and your certificate of merit payment no: 103, released code no: 0763; immediate Citibank telex confirmation no: -1114433; secret code no: xxtn013,having received. These vital payment number, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the united nation immediately within the next 72hrs.

as a matter of fact, you are required to deal and communicate only with rev. frank Kelly., director international remittance city bank of London with the help and monitory team from the Citibank of new York which is our official remitting bank, committee on the payment matters in united nation, has look up to make sure you receive your money. so contact: rev. frank Kelly. for immediate release of your contract. Inheritance/award winning claim be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, you are required to send bellow:

Information request for your transfer.
(1). your full name:
(2). full address of your city, state and country:
(3). phone, fax and mobile:
(4). company name, position and address:
(5). bank informations:
(a) Bank name:
(b) Bank adress:
(c) Account number:
(d) Swift code/
(e) Routing number:
(f) iban number
(6) Profession, age and marital status:
(7) A copy of your int'l passport/drivers license.

Note: your personal contact/communication code with city bank is (511), you are advice to send your full banking information to the city bank London international remittance director headed by Mr. frank Kelly. and make sure you speak with him, with your new payment code for release of your payment and send him all your banking. Information now.

Regard.
Contact code (511)
Officer: rev. frank Kelly.
Call;+447024084394
E-mail;frankelly226@e-mail.ua
Position: director, intl, remittance city bank London.
Chairman committee on foreign Microsoft Lottery award winning and inheritance payment united nation and usa government.
Sir ernest ebi.

IP 178.116.12.17
Host Telenet n.v.
City Oudenburg
Country Belgium
Gateway
Supreme survivor

Re: frankelly226@e-mail.ua

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:10 am

About +447024084394:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Online, the phone number is associated with an iCard owned by:
Ivan Lewis
Zeetec Electronics
+447024084394 Eltham Car Sales
8-24 Eltham High Street, SC 44
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: UNItednatioN1@honey.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:20 pm

From Mrs.Heidi Mendoza Of United Nations, Respond Very Urgently
People
Mrs. Carman Lapointee <ww.unitednation1@gmail.com> Today at 14:27
BCC
Message body

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit,
Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

From Mrs.Heidi Mendoza Of United Nations, Respond Very Urgently

This is to inform you that I came to Lagos , Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website
http:/ /www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with their Acting President, Prof .Yomi Osibanjo of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.António Guterres, We are working in collaborations with the Nigeria Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and has authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,5000,000,00) as approved by both the British government and the UN in your favor without any delay.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.. António Guterres, We are working in collaborations with the Nigeria Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,5000,000,00) approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.

The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN. Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerians and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. And you have to send me your telephone number so that i will call you and give you more information And also i will like you to call me with my number +2348034807496 call as soon as you received this mail.

NOTE: You have been warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever you have been dealing with and work with me so that you will receive your fund within 72 banking hours.

I have a very limited time to stay in Lagos Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to receive your fund within the next 72 hours.

:Phone:+2348034807496

Sincerely Yours,

Heidi Mendoza
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.