Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamacissy@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:33 pm

Dying Widow Scam:
hi
am nadia i really want to know you write me direct with my email adamacissy@gmail.com i have alot to discuss with you

Header:
Return-Path: <adamacissy@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 15:34:50
Subject: hi

Dearest in Christ,

Dearest in Christ,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I’m Mrs.Nadia Edward the widow of late Mr Edward , I’m 74 year sold. I am a Christian convert, suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that i may not live for more than six months owning to the rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My husband was killed during the Gulf War,and our long years of marriage was not blessed with children. My husband was very wealthy.After his death I inherited all his business and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately what i should expect, building my spirit for the inevitable .He says i may not last for more than six months,based on this i have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the Church and society with major focus on the poor, needy and victims of HIV/AIDS.

I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $6.300,000USD for your work in developing the Church and to help the poor, needy,and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank in the country where my husband worked, My lawyer will file the application for the transfer of this money in your designated name and information’s, after my applications and instructions.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. finally i honestly employ you to make sure that these funds are put to use only for this purpose, a good one you can agree with me,and remember these are the demands of a dieing woman who has a life in the lord. I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity and non-sense.Always remember that.

May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you.

I shall be awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Mrs.Nadia Edward

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 05, 2018 8:35 pm

Thanks for your understanding and I wanted to give this money for the less privileged people in over there through you. Thank you for your attention to my situation and i pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because i will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money , but God will be there to see you , you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity work .

According to the doctors and the result they gave me , i was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, i can not even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or encourage and that is the main reason while i contacted you since i can not carry out the project on my own , please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you .

I want you to send me your personal data such as your full name , complete address , phone number , picture of any of your ID card and tell me the kind of work you are working presently , I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country . Dear Please keep this very secret , do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money , this is my address No. 42 Eamont Close, LE2 , Leicester United Kingdom .

please fill the information
(1) your full name .........
(2) your phone number .............
(3)Your full house Address ... ..........
(4)any of your ID card Number.............
(5) your email address...............
(6)your country name...................
(7)what job are you doing...................

please fill it and send it back to me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 15, 2018 12:56 pm

I have discuss with the bank manager to know how to ensure secrecy and easiest way to transfer money to your country, and the bank manager told me that if I transfer the money through banks (swift transfer) which i will faced interrogation and examine by the British government because I they not allow such large amount of money to be transferred, the bank manager said to me, that the safe and easy way to transfer large sums of money to your country is through diplomatic agent, she gave me 100% guarantee that the money will be safe and provided with no problem, but she said that you have to make a small payment at the airport when the agents arrived there in your local currency, although this amount will not be much, and it is for custom clearance cost , so when the agent got there, he will call you and tell you how to solve the custom clearance fee, so that they will allow the agent to continue his journey to your home address,

So I have concluded in using this method (using the services of diplomatic agents) to send the money to you in your country I have contacted SECURITY SERVICES ,by Gods grace Nat West and they will finish everything tomorrow. when the process is complete, I will send you the information about the departure of the agency and the legal text tomorrow. I hope you can understand what I have explained and if there are things you do not understand please you can ask me

I thank you for your understanding, the bank will send the money through Nat West SECURITY SERVICE and I will send you the information about the money and the name of diplomatic representatives, who will bring it to cambodia the diplomatic agent will call you immediately he come to your country airport and he will called you with the phone number that I give him.

I want to tell you that the bank have completed the process of sending money through NatWest SECURITY SERVICE Courier, the package was handed to a diplomat agent completely sealed and labeled as diplomatic luggage, the money in the box is $6.300,000USD suitcase is $6.300,000USD} {here is the code of the box (8619), it is only you that has the code, even the agent does not know the number, Diplomat agent name is Mr. Mark James, it will leave UK today and arrived in Vietnam by tomorrow morning,

he will call you immediately he arrive, so you will talk to the custom officers so that you will know how to pay custom clearance cost fee that will you pay in your local currency. please do not tell anyone about this money until you get it in your house as a warning agent for reasons of their security. please do not delay agents to the airport when he arrive in your country please tried to follow his instructions and sent him money for the clearance fee so that they will allow him to your home address you provide, because he has only 3 visa day and need to come back tomorrow or later, Please let me know immediately the agents arrive in your house
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 pm

hello my dear
how are you doing i want to know if you have receive the consignment box from the diplomatic agent make sure you receive this consignment from them as soon as you receive there call when they arrive they told me you will make sure you have the clearance charge to pay when they arrive try and inform me about everything have a good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 19, 2018 3:12 pm

hello my dear
how are you doing i want you to know that the diplomatic agent told me he have being calling you since he arrive in USA and your not picking your call please you need to on your phone to receive there call to deliver this consignment to you and let me know about everything good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: adamacissy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:47 pm

Dying Widow to start with but now a recovery scam.

How are you over there? I believe you are doing great and with hope that this mail will meets you in good condition today.I am privileged am much delighted to reach you again, after all these while, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite unfavorable circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

However,the good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Africa Senegal to be precise. After our successful transaction i found it as an obligation and humanity to show an appreciation and compensation to your great effort so far before leaving. ( Senegal ) to Canada with my partner where we are investing.

I have done my best with this little token of appreciation by securing a bank draft/Cheque in your name worth ($350.000 .00) UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U.B.A)Senegal which acts as the intermediary for the success of the transfer.

Right now I have submitted a written bank draft/Cheque in your name under the care of United Bank Of Africa(U.B.A) Senegal Head Office because we lost contact and communication for some period of time that was the reason i had to go through this process, please bear with me as i could not send it directly to you.
So right now they have agreed to Send the money to you through ATM card, I have done this with the Help of the Central Bank of Senegal where the cheque come from.

The Central Bank of Senegal had approval to send the money to you through ATM card to be easy for you to withdraw it in your country.You have to contact them In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to U.B.A Bank Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following Email-Address:

Contact Person: Mr. Jame Team (F.T.O)Director, UBA Bank Visa Card payment Department Email-Address: (serviceubabank@yahoo.com)

And never forgetting to visit motherless babies for the glory of God after received they atm visa card and take care of yourself and never write me back because i am very busy now with my partner and remain bless,

Best Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

serviceubabank@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:21 pm

United Bank Of Africa
Route des Almadies·
Open⋅ Closes 4:30PM
Website
Directions
B
United Bank of Africa
Case-bi
Open⋅ Closes 4PM
Website
Directions
C
UBA

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail requesting for the release and delivery of your ATM card. Yes I am the ATM Card Swift director with the responsibility to ensure that you receive your ATM VISA CARD. However I wish to inform you that you have to reconfirm to me your detailed information such as

Your Full Name:
Your Home Address:
Your Country:
Your occupation:
Your Direct Phone Number:
Your scan copy of your passport or driver's license

To enable me crosscheck with the ones on my file so that I don't make a wrong delivery please. is Importantly be informed that this delivery requires effective communication from you, by this I mean that you must always respond to your emails and always call me on my direct telephone line for updates, I am a very busy man so I demand you always be active in your communication to enable us conclude as quickest as possible.

Meanwhile as soon as I receive these above mentioned information from you today I shall let you know the next line of action. Here is my direct line +221766838970
Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Jame Team
UBA Director

Header:
Return-Path: <serviceubabank@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018
Subject: Re: Fwd: hi

Phone:
+221766838970
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

serviceubabank@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:06 am

URGENTLY INFORMATION FROM THE DESK OF UBA BANK VISA CARD POST,
Dear Sir,

I'm just coming back from the courier office and I have made the necessary findings from the courier companies here for the dispatch of your ATM card with above information you forwarded to me,but the courier service requested that the parcel must be registered in their office before they dispatched it to avoid problem .

Meanwhile here is the cost of sending and registration of your atm card through any of these below Express Courier Services and that is the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable me send your atm card immediately. please these are the preferred channels of delivery I confirmed, make your choice and get back to me asap:

http:/ /www.dhl.co.uk/home.html

Mailing;.............................EURO 250.00
Vat (20%)..............................EURO 200,00
(it will take over night delivery)
TOTAL.................................EURO 450.00

http:/ /www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx

Mailing:.............................. EURO 220.00
Vat20%:..................................... EURO 50.00 (it will take 3days to delivery)
TOTAL:.............................. EURO 270.00

http:/ /fedex.com/gb/

Mailing...............................EURO 240.00
Vat (20%)..............................EURO 100,00 (it will take 2days to delivery)
TOTAL.................................EURO 340.00

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of your affordable courier fee and send it through western union money transfer with this name of my (SAT) stated below.

Receiver's Mr. Jame Team .
ADDRESS:st loius orphanage missionary dakar senegal pacel saint 406
country dakar senegal west africa
office phone+221766838970

TEST QUESTION:IN GOD
ANSWER:WE TRUST.
MTCN#

Immediately I receive the courier fee, I will send the atm card to you immediately and forward the tracking number to you. I wait for your urgent response with evidence of payment such as Mtcn Number, senders full name, as well as text question and answer to enable me dispatch it today..CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER+221708463945. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY You can sms me the mtcn number with the above number

Thanks
Mr. Jame Team

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

serviceubabank@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:12 pm

attention.sir
i receive your email and i want you to know how we receive money here is through western union money transfer or money gram all you need is to go to western union or money tell them you want to send money in dakar senegal west africa and give them my name and information and address this is my information to use and receive the fund in western union money transfer

name james mark
address st louis missionary dakar senegal west africa
phone+221766838970
country dakar senegal
code 00221
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mohammedhajichamber11@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:17 pm

How are you over there? I believe you are doing great and with hope that this mail will meets you in good condition today.I am privileged am much delighted to reach you again, after all these while, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite unfavorable circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

However,the good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Africa Senegal to be precise. After our successful transaction i found it as an obligation and humanity to show an appreciation and compensation to your great effort so far before leaving. ( Senegal ) to Canada with my partner where we are investing.

I have done my best with this little token of appreciation by securing a bank draft/Cheque in your name worth ($350.000 .00) UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U.B.A)Senegal which acts as the intermediary for the success of the transfer.

Right now I have submitted a written bank draft/Cheque in your name under the care of United Bank Of Africa(U.B.A) Senegal Head Office because we lost contact and communication for some period of time that was the reason i had to go through this process, please bear with me as i could not send it directly to you.
So right now they have agreed to Send the money to you through ATM card, I have done this with the Help of the Central Bank of Senegal where the cheque come from.

The Central Bank of Senegal had approval to send the money to you through ATM card to be easy for you to withdraw it in your country.You have to contact them In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to U.B.A Bank Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following Email-Address:

Contact Person: Mr. Jame Team (F.T.O)Director, UBA Bank Visa Card payment Department Email-Address: (serviceubabank@yahoo.com)

And never forgetting to visit motherless babies for the glory of God after received they atm visa card and take care of yourself and never write me back because i am very busy now with my partner and remain bless,

Best Regards.

Header:
Return-Path: <mohammedhajichamber11@yahoo.com.sg>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:17:51
Reply-To: Mohammed Haji <mohammedhajichamber11@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: THIS IS ATM VISA CARD ON YOUR NAME CONTACT TO UBA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.