Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

heinerweber3@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

heinerweber3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Your Payment Is Available, Call on: +13525594420
People
Wells Fargo Bank: cherylgolden@wellsfargo.com <heinerweber3@gmail.com> Today at 17:55
Reply-To: cheryldgolden@gmail.com
To
BCC
Message body
Wells Fargo Bank
3505 SW Archer RD,
Gainesville, Florida
32608, United States
Tell: +13525594420

Hello My Dear,

This is Miss. Cheryl Golden of Wells Fargo Bank, I am now at the Telex & ATM Department, Gainesville, Florida U.S.A. Your Silent and Reluctance over the release of your fund gets me confused and make me wonder if you are still alive or preferred to lose such a financial opportunity which many other people are praying for??? I am sure you needed such opportunity to regain your financial freedom to care for your family and loved ones and even show love to the less privileged.

I must inform you of my personal observation as regards to your Contract Part-Payment/Inheritance Fund value of $5,000,000.00. This fund was approved and should have been released to you before today if not for the selfish interest of my boss and other greedy Bank and Government officials, I understood you have tried and failed in all your effort to receive your total fund and the reason for your failure is what I must get corrected immediately if you can strictly adhere to my directives here, you were not directed rightly at the right time, neither was the numerous charges reduced to enable you receive your fund, But I can assure you a successful completion of this payment Via Bank Wire Transfer if you are going to work confidentially with me to get this matter done in your favor.

I am here to put the privilege of my position at work to confidentially and skillfully transfer the long approved Five Million United States Dollars only, ($5.000, 000.00.) into your bank account, but we must be very confidential on this deal until your fund hits your bank account because my superior and other officials do not want the release of this fund to you and that was why they didn’t inform you when this fund was approved to be released to you.

Following my plans of releasing this fund to you, I will move ahead to make this happen once you agree to guard my reputation by way of keeping absolute confidentiality of this deal and its details until we are done successfully.

There will be no INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Law Authorities, none of the above will have the right to intervene on this process following my perfect plans to do this deal. Contact me on my Private email and direct phone as follows:

Miss Cheryl Golden
Email: cherylgolden@mail2world.com
Direct Tell: +13525594420

PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY THIS MAIL IF YOU HAVE DOUBT OR NEGATIVE THINKING ABOUT IT.

No delay, again, No delay will rest on this fund transfer following the process by which it shall be done, because I will make it like a direct deposit to be confirmed into your bank account within or before 24 banking hours.

Reconfirm the following details to enable us commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Direct Tell:
Your Current Occupation:

Your Bank Complete Names:
Your Bank Complete Address:
Your Bank Direct Telephone:
Your Bank Account No:
Your Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Be assured that I will have this done without any problem of any kind on my part.

Thanks for your understanding without doubt or argument.

Yours Faithfully

Miss. Cheryl Golden
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

heinerweber3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Ur, Payment Is Available, Call Me on: +13525594420
People
Wells Fargo Bank: cherylgold@wellsfargo.com <heinerweber3@gmail.com> 5 Dec at 8:11 PM
To
Message body
Wells Fargo Bank
3505 SW Archer RD,
Gainesville, Florida
32608, United States

Hello My Dear,

This is Ms Cheryl Gold of Wells Fargo Bank, I am now at the Telex & ATM Department, Gainesville, Florida U.S.A. Your Silent and Reluctance over the release of your fund gets me confused and make me wonder if you are still alive or preferred to lose such a financial opportunity which many other people are praying for??? I am sure you needed such opportunity to regain your financial freedom to care for your family and loved ones and even show love to the less privileged.

I must inform you of my personal observation as regards to your Contract Part-Payment/Inheritance Fund value of $5,000,000.00. This fund was approved and should have been released to you before today if not for the selfish interest of my boss and other greedy Bank and Government officials, I understood you have tried and failed in all your effort to receive your total fund and the reason for your failure is what I must get corrected immediately if you can strictly adhere to my directives here, you were not directed rightly at the right time, neither was the numerous charges reduced to enable you receive your fund, But I can assure you a successful completion of this payment Via Bank Wire Transfer if you are going to work confidentially with me to get this matter done in your favor.

I am here to put the privilege of my position at work to confidentially and skillfully transfer the long approved Five Million United States Dollars only, ($5.000, 000.00.) into your bank account, but we must be very confidential on this deal until your fund hits your bank account because my superior and other officials do not want the release of this fund to you and that was why they didn’t inform you when this fund was approved to be released to you.

Following my plans of releasing this fund to you, I will move ahead to make this happen once you agree to guard my reputation by way of keeping absolute confidentiality of this deal and its details until we are done successfully.

There will be no INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Law Authorities, none of the above will have the right to intervene on this process following my perfect plans to do this deal. Contact me on my Private email and direct phone as follows:

Miss Chery Gold
Email: cheryldgolden@mail2world.com

No delay, again, No delay will rest on this fund transfer following the process by which it shall be done, because I will make it like a direct deposit to be confirmed into your bank account within or before 24 banking hours.

Reconfirm the following details to enable us commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Direct Tell:
Your Current Occupation:

Your Bank Account No:
Your Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Be assured that I will have this done without any problem of any kind on my part.

Yours Faithfully

Ms Cheryl Gold
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

pat4007@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Ur, Payment Is Available, Call Me on: +13525594420
Finance
Wells Fargo Bank: cherylgold@wellsfargo.com <pat4007@gmail.com> Today at 15:04
To
Message body
Wells Fargo Bank
3505 SW Archer RD,
Gainesville, Florida
32608, United States

Hello My Dear,

This is Ms Cheryl Gold of Wells Fargo Bank, I am now at the Telex & ATM Department, Gainesville, Florida U.S.A. Your Silent and Reluctance over the release of your fund gets me confused and make me wonder if you are still alive or preferred to lose such a financial opportunity which many other people are praying for??? I am sure you needed such opportunity to regain your financial freedom to care for your family and loved ones and even show love to the less privileged.

Miss Chery Gold
Email: cheryldgolden@mail2world.com

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Direct Tell:
Your Current Occupation:

Your Bank Account No:
Your Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Yours Faithfully

Ms Cheryl Gold

Phone:
+13525594420
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Gainesville, FL
Original network provider* 365 Wireless, Llc
Wayne

blwpimmigrantd@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:33 pm

Your Payment Is Available, Call Me on: +13525594420
People
Wells Fargo Bank: cherylgold@wellsfargo.com <blwpimmigrantd@gmail.com> Today at 13:13
Reply-To: gw820870@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Wells Fargo Bank
3505 SW Archer RD,
Gainesville, Florida
32608, United States

Hello My Dear,

I must inform you of my personal observation as regards to your Contract Part-Payment/Inheritance Fund value of $5,000,000.00. This fund was approved and should have been released to you before today if not for the selfish interest of my boss and other greedy Bank and Government officials, I understood you failed in all your effort to receive your total fund and the reason for your failure is what I must get corrected immediately if you can strictly adhere to my directives here, you were not directed rightly at the right time, neither was the numerous charges reduced to enable you receive your fund, But I can assure you a successful completion of this payment Via (ACH) Bank Wire Transfer if you are going to work confidentially with me to get this matter done in your favor.

There will be no INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Law Authorities, none of the above will have the right to intervene on this process following my perfect plans to do this deal. Contact me on my direct phone as follows:

Ms Chery Gold

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Direct Tell:
Your Current Occupation:

Your Bank Account No:
Your Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Best Regard

Ms Cheryl Gold

Same information reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66247
Wayne

faridam107@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Your Payment. Confirm Receipt
People
Bank of America: christinepkatziff@bankofamerica.com <faridam107@gmail.com> 16 Jul at 4:05 PM
BCC
Message body
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United Staes
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department

Attention: Sir,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund Part Payment value, ($7, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on the march 21st 2018, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors, refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.

I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can wire the fund to your choice of Bank account and have the wire tracer wiped out from the system, where the fund wire transfer cannot be traced to your Bank account by any Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed bellow, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day.

If you have any doubt or negative thought about this, please, don't bother to reply this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters, using my perfect professional skill.

Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

No INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor
Bank of America Financial Center
Wayne

Re: heinerweber3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:04 pm

Your Payment, Confirm or Call Me: +12024555966
Finance
Bank of America: christinepkatziff@bankofamerica.com <pat4007@gmail.com> Today at 15:04
BCC
Message body
Washington, DC 20005, United Staes
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department
Direct Tell: +12024555966

Attention: Sir,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund Part Payment value, ($7, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on the march 21st 2018, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors, refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.

I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can wire the fund to your choice of Bank account and have the wire tracer wiped out from the system, where the fund wire transfer cannot be traced to your Bank account by any Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed bellow, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day.

If you have any doubt or negative thought about this, please, don't bother to reply this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters, using my perfect professional skill.

Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

No INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor

Phone:
+12024555966
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Dslnet Communications Va, Inc. - Dc
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:30 pm

Instant Payment To You, Please Confirm Details!!!

Bank of America: pauldonofrio@bankofamerica.com <faridam107@gmail.com>
Reply-To: donofriop13@gmail.com
Bcc:

21 Oct at 17:34

October 21st, 2019

Re: Instant payment to your bank account:

Dear Sir,

I must say Good News and congratulations to you as found lucky at this third quarter of the year, 2019. It might interest you to know that our bank has just changed its Wire Transfer Computer System to (Apple Computer Wire System), which is a great opportunity and free access for me to
confidentially and successfully, wire part of your long awaiting fund, to your nominated bank
account without making you pay any fee.

All I will need to have this done within 24 banking hours is an (Apple iTunes Gift Card), to Compute and Validate Your Account Details into the (Apple Wire Transfer Computer System) and immediately wired the ($1,500,000.00) to your choice of bank account, which must instantly reflect in
your account like a A Cash Deposit or an Online Wire Transfer.

There is nothing much to say about this, I have given you the Good News that will enable you regain your financial freedom and enjoy the rest of your life time if you can keep absolute confidentiality
and quickly follow my directives before more security measures are set to the (Apple Computer
Wire System) which will not allow such opportunity again.

Right now, as I am writing you, the system is free and accessible for me to perfect a fund wire transfer of limited value into any bank account provided by you, again, note that the limit I can send with this process is One Million, Five Hundred United States Dollars, ($1,500.000.00) only.

However, you are directed to send the following details to enable me effect the wire immediately, if you are actually interested to have it this way.

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

I am 100% sure of this and will make it a risk free one for you, as I can have it done from a private Apple Latop, IPhone or IPad, secretly connect to my bank Wire Transfer Server with my bank password, such process can be quickly wiped out upon completion of the wire transfer to avoid any trace to your bank account, so you have nothing to worry about, this is a perfect deal for you and I am willing to have it done right away.

Sincerely
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Paul M. Donofrio |
Chief Financial Officer
Bank of America
901 K St NW STE 101,
Washington, DC 20001
Direct Tell: +1 202-717-9400
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Here Is Your Payment Details!!! You Can Call Me On +1 202-717-9400

Bank of America: izzysallam@bankofamerica.com <blwpimmigrantd@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 27 Feb at 15:49

Dear Sir,

I must say Good News and congratulations to you as found lucky with position right here at the Bank of America (BOA), this first quarter of the year, 2020. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund (Part Payment) value, ($5, 000,000.00) only, received on your name as an abandoned fund, meant to be forwarded to the US Government Treasury, from my desk and wire transfer system, this gives me a great opportunity and free access to confidentially and successfully, redirect the via wire transfer, to your nominated bank account without delay or problem of any kind.

You are only required to keep absolute confidentiality of this information, in other words, you must not disclose this information to any third part, for security reason, as to enable us have a successful completion of the wire transfer to your choice of bank account, which must instantly reflect in your account like a Cash Deposit or an Online Wire Transfer within 24 banking hours.

There is nothing worry about in this case, I use my professional skill to perfect this deal, which will enable you regain your financial freedom and enjoy fund if you can keep absolute confidentiality and quickly follow my directives before more security measures are set against the fund.

Right now, the system is free and accessible for me to perfect wire transfer into any bank account provided by you. However, you are directed to send the following details to enable me effect the wire immediately, if you are actually interested to have it done by this perfect plan.

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

I am 100% sure of this plan and will make it a risk free one for you, out upon completion of the wire transfer to your bank account, I will quickly erase your details wiped away all the traceable wire transfer details of the transaction, to avoid any trace to your bank account, so you have nothing to worry about, this is a perfect deal for you and I am willing to have it done right away.

Sincerely

Izzy Sallam
Customers Relations Manager
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:13 pm

Payment Details, You Can Call or Text Me On: +1 202-717-9400

Bank of America: izzysallam@bankofamerica.com <faridam107@gmail.com>
Reply-To: izzysallam@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 2 Jun at 15:46

Dear Sir,

I am Izzy Sallam, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund Part Payment value, ($5, 000, 000. 00) only as received. This occurred through great effort of the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors, refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be as a result of their selfish interest.

Right now the US Government is planning to redirect such fund to the treasury account for COVID 19, but I can quickly wire the fund to your choice of Bank account and have the wire tracer wiped out from the system, where the fund wire transfer cannot be traced to your Bank account by any Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, If you agree and trust my professional skill in the banking system, reconfirm your details as listed bellow, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day.

If you have any doubt or negative thought about this, please, don't bother to reply this message, I cannot persuade you further, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters.

NO INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Sincerely

Izzy Sallam
Customers Relations Manager
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Wayne

heinerweber3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Dear Sir,

Be informed about the availability of your inheritance fund, as found in our bank wire transfer central database, from which I can confidently quickly wire Part Payment value, ($5, 000, 000. 00) only, to your choice bank account, since our Bank top officials refused to get you informed of this development, due to their selfish interest in the fund.

Right now the US Government is planning to redirect such funds to the Government treasury account as abandoned/unclaimed funds, but I can quickly wire the fund to your choice of bank account where the fund cannot be stopped by any Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, If you agree and trust my professional skill in the banking process, do reconfirm your details as listed below, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day within 24 banking hours.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't bother to reply to this message, I would not persuade you further, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters as well, to ensure that you receive your funds without further delay.

NO INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Do reconfirm the following details to enable me commence the process immediately. I will furnish you with my telephone contact for further and easy communication once you reply.

Your Full Names:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Beneficiary Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Sincerely

Mr Matthew Anderson
Head of Customer Service
Citibank, Georgetown. 1901 Wisconsin Ave NW,
Washington, D.C. 20007 United States

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.9
Return-Path: < heinerweber3@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.49]
From: "Citibank: info@citibank.com info@citibank.com info@citibank.com" <heinerweber3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 08:18:08 -0600
Message-ID: <CAFyzqBcCsSADj=thc3XRap9+VfuUu_21ZfWJ6dJfXH5o0oEe3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Details of Your Payment!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.