Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sexeey.com - do you have any information?

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

sexeey.com - do you have any information?

Unread postby lisa83 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi,

i am little bit worried that I got involved in something stupid. I hope this is the right forum. Do you have any information available on the website sexeey.com? it is a chat where you can chat, exchange pictures and video chat. you don't have to register here or login. I felt lonely and used this website a few times. I did not exchange any pictures, but used the video chat a few times with strangers.

I tried to get some further information about the internet provider, but could not find anything. I am little bit worried now...even though they say on their website that no data is being stored, I am not 100% sure. I am worried that my videos were recorded somewhere and are being used. I am also worried that strangers could get access to my computer.

I would very much appreciate if you know anything, if you could share it with me. or maybe some other member has experience with this site. I might be worrying for nothing, but I thought Id ask here.

Thank you very much in advance!

Lisa
lisa83
New survivor

Re: sexeey.com - do you have any information?

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Lisa,

please use the above button named Webcam Blackmail help. Complete the form you find there with all the details you have and submit. After doing that you will receive a step by step procedure you need to follow for protecting yourself in such cases.

The domain name you asked about has nothing to do with the scam - if any. The risks are that someone can use that chat room for abusing and defrauding other users.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?