Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

azzam196@hotmail.com merianpatric1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: azzam196@hotmail.com merianpatric1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 1:36 am

ATTENTION

Barrister John W Mark law Chambers
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom

Greetings to you.

Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,where received, I Will do my best to render to you all necessary services you require from me to receive your fund,

I have made an inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary,

I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) Registration of your Particulars.... 100 GBP
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee..... 100 GBP
(3) Processing Insurance...... 50GBP
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... 150 GBP (5)
(5) Processing Insurance of An Power of Attorney 400 GBP
(6 REGISTRATION FEE....... 50 GBP

You have to pay the total amount of ( 850 GBP British Pound ) 1.240 United Sate Dollars

These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect

Be informed that you will pay the ( 850 GBP British Pound ) before i proceed with preparation of the documents, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the documents within a period of two days,

With this reference, you are advised to kindly make the required payment and send to us the payment slip

Note this fee will be sent to this law office via Money Gram OR BY Western Union Money transfer in my name.

AMOUNT...... 850 GBP British Pound

MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.......

Receiver NAME:..... JOHN MARK
Phone.............+447977630302
ADDRESS:..... 1 America Square, Crosswall,.
CITY:........ LONDON

Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment, Print the attached Power of Attorney Form, Sign the space over your name, Scan it, Attach with the payment slip, Send to me immediately so that i will proceed for affidavit of Oath / A non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate as soon as possible,

Thanks Yours in service
Barrister John Mark
law Chambers.

PHONE NUMBER:
+447977630302
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: azzam196@hotmail.com merianpatric1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2016 10:05 pm

my dear good morning how was your night and your family hope all is well with you if so let give thank to our father almighty God who read us to another new month thank you almighty God my dear i am just coming in now to check your massage how are you going with the lawyer
keep me update ok

ATTENTION

Greetings to you.

i got your massage this evening in mail address know problem i will in office by 9am tomorrow morning but Mr to use account the money will alive here in 3 days time when you deposit the money i will receive in 3days time but with Money Gram or Western Union i will receive it immediately you send and start the process documents immediately know problem use this account please send me the payment slip after deposit

Thanks Yours in service
Barrister John Mark
law Chambers.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnwine2015@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 1:01 am

ATTENTION

Greetings to you.

i have a cosine in the state i have inform him this morning just use his account and paid the money in so that i will receive the today as soon as you paid in send me the payment slip i will inform him to send the money to true Money Gram immediately

Bank of the West

D. W.

Acct# 04172XXXX

Routing#. 121100782

Milpitas, Ca 95035

my dear good evening how was your day and your work today my dear i got the massage you send to me please you have to contact the lawyer for that and please what the problem with the account please my dear in contact with the lawyer ok please try as possible and collect the remaining documents from him and send to the bank but my dear why dont you use an Money Gram send him the money immediately it will be more faster to him because he receive as soon as you send ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankislamlondon@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Welcome Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email (islamicbankk@aol.com) (bankislamLondon@aol.com)

ATTENTION

Dear sir/Madam

We are writing to bring to your notice that due to the delay in process of the transfer of your funds via Islamic Bank Plc United Kingdom, we have today decided to channel the transfer to (UBA) UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN Visa Card department, the Visa Card department will issue a valid Visa Card on your names, after which it will be posted to you via courier service to enable you withdraw your funds in your country or any ATM machine around the world, a $5,000 daily withdrawal limit is permitted with the card.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit if $5,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Full names:

Address:

Telephone:

Nationality:

Occupation

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you. You can also call this office immediately you received this mail for further explanations.

Contact Person: Mr. Andrew Bako,
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: ubaofafrica@groupmail.com

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service
Best regards!
Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
MD, Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc, London

ubaofafrica@groupmail.com is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48501&p=108966&hilit=ubaofafrica%40groupmail.com#p108966
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.