Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lamidosanusi1951@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lamidosanusi1951@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY TODAY

MY DEAR FRIEND,

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON,

I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COMPENSATION OF NEW PARTNERS FROM AMERICA.I AM PRESENTLY THE NEW EMIR OF KANO NORTHERN NIGERIA AND IN LONDON FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM.

MEANWHILE I DID NOT FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOMEHOW ALONG THE LINE.

NOW CONTACT MY SECRETARY WITH HIS DIRECT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS AND ASK HIM TO SEND YOUR ATM CARD VALUED $2,800.000.00 US DOLLARS WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR AS COMPENSATION FOR ALL YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSISTING ME IN THIS MATTER.

I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCH WITH MY SECRETARY AND INSTRUCT TO KNOW WHEN AND HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE THE ATM CARD.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL THE UPS AND DOWN AT THIS TIME. AT THE MOMENT I AM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH I AND THE NEW PARTNERS ARE HAVING AT HAND.

FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO THE SECRETARY ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THE MONEY SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO YOU WITHOUT DELAY.

NAME OF MY SECRETARY: MR RICHARD EKEH
PHONE NUMBER: +23414456754
EMAIL ADDRESS: richardekeh@hotmail.com

MY BEST REGARDS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
FORMER EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Phone:
+23414456754
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lamidosanusi1951@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:13 am

THE ATM CARD DELIVERY
People
RICHARD EKEH <richardekeh@hotmail.com> Today at 12:59
Message body
DOCUMENT & PARCEL LIMITED
ADDRESS: PLOT 432 BENSON IDAHOSA AVENUE
IKOYI LAGOS, NIGERIA
OUR REF: DIP/ADMIN/674/17
DATE: 14TH MARCH 2017
TELEPHONE: +23414455778

Beneficiary,

I have decided to send you this secret email because i am a devoted christian and hate cheating in my life.I wish to inform you that i am the Senior Store Manager of Documents & Parcel Limited where Barrister Yussuf Ali Esq of Barrister Yusufu Ali & Co 15/17 Mutal Way,Ikeja Lagos Nigeria and some top Officials of Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc brought your ATM CARD and Covering Documents for delivery to your Address.

I am sure that you have paid some money to them for issuance and the delivery of the ATM CARD but due to their greed and wicked fraudulent acts,they have continued to delay from sending you the Atm Card even up til this moment.I am very sure they have continued to demand more money from you.

Be informed that i was going through some luggage's in the Main Store and was surprised to see the Package containing your Atm Card and Covering documents. Be
informed that what Barrister Ali and his group does is always frustrate the owner's of the Card and when you forget about the Card,they will discount the Card via the bank and use the money for their selfish interest.

This is going on daily basis and has no end but you are very lucky.You should count yourself lucky that your Atm Card and covering documents are still here and i think the Almighty God want to use me and help you.

WHAT TO DO; I have removed the Package from where it was kept and personally kept it in a secret place where nobody will see it unless myself as the Store Manager.All you need to is to send $120.80 and i will personally dispatch the package to you and send you the Air waybill and Tracking Number of the package.

When you receive it and i will send you the PIN via text message to activate the card and thereafter you can give me what ever you feel like.

If you are ready,get back to me and i will direct you on how to send the money.Please this is a TOP SECRET and must not be revealed even after you receive the package from here as that will cause me my job.

Please reply strictly via secured Email: dipcourier_operations@live.com

Awaiting your prompt response and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully,

Rev. Richard Nnaji
Senior Store Manager
Documents & Parcel Limited

Phone;
+23414455778
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:21 pm

YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS
People
RICHARD EKEH <richardekeh@hotmail.com> Today at 12:47
Message body
From The Desk of: Mr. Richard Ekeh
Telephone: +2348029548982
Email: richardekeh@hotmail.com
Date: 19th July 2017

Attn: Beneficiary

My name is Mr. Richard Ekeh. I am 36yrs old, just stated work with the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Computer Scientist.My unit is in charge of wire transfer through Key Tested Telex (K.T.T), and wire transfer bank to bank (swift system). Several times in my computer your File and Payment has been appearing as pending but for the fact that I would not like to sabotage the trust given to me to be in this position, that is exactly why i keep calm all these while.

After a serious taught, I decided to contact you not minding the risk of sending this message across to you, because these top officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria wont tell you the truth about your money rather allow you spend all you have without getting anything in return.

Now i am out to take this risk and make this transfer to your designated bank account if you will promise me of my Security. I will wire this fund without the knowledge of anybody or any top official in the bank as soon as i wire this funds through, I will immediately run away from the bank and come up to meet you in your country.

This is a mafia set-up of which i am ready to do now because i am not ready to work in Africa here for the rest of life because of the instability of this continent. The only instrument I need right now is Hard Drive and Tracer Code Hard Diskette (COMPUTERONIC HB DISKETTE 77) which I will use to store all your payment information's. It is sold only at the Security Printing and Minting Company Plc at the cost of $98 only.But if you can buy it and send to me, there is no problem.

After storing your information's on this Hard Drive,I will immediately make the transfer to your bank account.I will achieve this within 72 Banking hours.This is the only way you will get your payment.Upon confirmation of the funds into your account, i will destroy the Hard Drive and the Tracer Code and run away immediately from here. Please send me a go ahead order through via Email: richardekeh@hotmail.com

Awaiting your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Richard Ekeh

==============================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail contains information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient. Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.
=============================================================
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:18 pm

YOUR FUNDS ARE NOW READY
People
RICHARD EKEH <richardekeh@hotmail.com> Today at 13:14
Message body
Telephone: +234 802 954 8982
Date: 4th December 2017

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Richard Ekeh. I am 36yrs old, just stated work with the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Computer Scientist.My unit is in charge of wire transfer through Key Tested Telex (K.T.T), and wire transfer bank to bank (swift system). Several times in my computer your File and Payment has been appearing as pending but for the fact that I would not like to sabotage the trust given to me to be in this position, that is exactly why i keep calm all these while.

After a serious taught, I decided to contact you not minding the risk of sending this message across to you, because these top officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria wont tell you the truth about your money rather allow you spend all you have without getting anything in return.

Now i am out to take this risk and make this transfer to your designated bank account if you will promise me of my Security. I will wire this fund without the knowledge of anybody or any top official in the bank as soon as i wire this funds through, I will immediately run away from the bank and come up to meet you in your country.

This is a mafia set-up of which i am ready to do now because i am not ready to work in Africa here for the rest of life because of the instability of this continent. The only instrument I need right now is Hard Drive and Tracer Code Hard Diskette (COMPUTERONIC HB DISKETTE 77) which I will use to store all your payment information's. It is sold only at the Security Printing and Minting Company Plc at the cost of $98 only.But if you can buy it and send to me, there is no problem.

After storing your information's on this Hard Drive,I will immediately make the transfer to your bank account.I will achieve this within 72 Banking hours.This is the only way you will get your payment.Upon confirmation of the funds into your account, i will destroy the Hard Drive and the Tracer Code and run away immediately from here. Please send me a go ahead order through via Email: richardekeh@hotmail.com

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Richard Ekeh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail contains information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient. Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.

Phone:
+2348029548982
+234829548982
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:15 pm

YOUR URGENT ATM CARD DELIVERY
DIPLOMATIC COURIER <dipcourier_operations@live.com> Today at 11:07
Message body
DOCUMENT & PARCEL LIMITED
ADDRESS: PLOT 432 BENSON IDAHOSA AVENUE
IKOYI LAGOS, NIGERIA
OUR REF: DIP/ADMIN/674/17
DATE: 27TH DECEMBER 2017
TELEPHONE: +23414455778

Dear Beneficiary,

I have decided to send you this secret email because i am a devoted christian and hate cheating in my life.I wish to inform you that i am the Senior Store Manager of Documents & Parcel Limited where Barrister Yussuf Ali Esq of Barrister Yusufu Ali & Co 15/17 Mutal Way,Ikeja Lagos Nigeria and some top Officials of Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc brought your ATM CARD and Covering Documents for delivery to your Address.

I am sure that you have paid some money to them for issuance and the delivery of the ATM CARD but due to their greed and wicked fraudulent acts,they have continued to delay from sending you the Atm Card even up til this moment.I am very sure they have continued to demand more money from you.

Be informed that i was going through some luggage's in the Main Store and was surprised to see the Package containing your Atm Card and Covering documents. Be informed that what Barrister Ali and his group does is always frustrate the owner's of the Card and when you forget about the Card,they will discount the Card via the bank and use the money for their selfish interest.

This is going on daily basis and has no end but you are very lucky.You should count yourself lucky that your Atm Card and covering documents are still here and i think the Almighty God want to use me and help you.

WHAT TO DO; I have removed the Package from where it was kept and personally kept it in a secret place where nobody will see it unless myself as the Store Manager.All you need to is to send $170 and i will personally dispatch the package to you and send you the Air waybill and Tracking No of the package.

When you receive it and i will send you the PIN via text message to activate the card and thereafter you can give me what ever you feel like.

If you are ready,get back to me and i will direct you on how to send the money.Please this is a TOP SECRET and must not be revealed even after you receive the package from here as that will cause me my job.

Awaiting your prompt response and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully,

Rev. Richard Nnaji
Senior Store Manager
Documents & Parcel Limited
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:13 pm

YOUR FUNDS ARE NOW READY
People
RICHARD EKEH <richardekeh@hotmail.com> Today at 12:40
Message body
Telephone: +2347065837045
Date: 15th August, 2018

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is a mafia set-up of which i am ready to do now because i am not ready to work in Africa here for the rest of life because of the instability of this continent. The only instrument I need right now is Hard Drive and Tracer Code Hard Diskette (COMPUTERONIC HB DISKETTE 77) which I will use to store all your payment information's. It is sold only at the Security Printing and Minting Company Plc at the cost of $150 only.But if you can buy it and send to me, there is no problem.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Richard Ekeh

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:07 pm

For You

Timi Dakolo <timidakolotelexdept@yahoo.com>

1 Oct at 21:52

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr Timi Dakolo of the Telex and Wire Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

I have access to all owed beneficiaries owed in Nigeria and all Ecowas States and Overseas through our grant account in our corresponding Banks where payment was supposed to be transferred and which all these years you have pursued and spent a lot of money with a lot of lies and scam by various persons who claim that they will help you receive your long over due funds from records in our central computer system.

I want you to know that there is a solution which you will not regret but you will have to give 25% of the total value of the money owed and transferred to you.i want you to give me an assurance of this.

Have you heard about Computeronic KTT A56000 Diskette? This Diskette software is used to program and transfer funds through Wire Transfer on MT103 single transfer into any account in the world in a few minutes without any delay or detection from any money agencies.The good part is that once the money leaves to the designated Bank account an International Clearance Authority will be issued to your Bank.

All i require from you is to buy Two (2) of this diskette and send to me and i will program your funds on them and transfer,you can go to a Tech Company and buy Two of the diskette and send to me and i will transfer your funds without no fees payable or request for any funds,but first you will have to send me an agreement saying that i will get 25% of the money once it is transferred to your account.I will send you an account to transfer the 25% immediately.

You can call me upon the receipt of this email if you want my assistance or have any questions or kindly delete this email if you have doubts.

For the Purpose of records Send me your full names ,address and telephone number to this email (timitelexdepartment@gmail.com) for me to give you more details.

Best Regards,
Timi Dakolo.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.