Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wilson_harrison@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wilson_harrison@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 am

http://hover spot.com/profile.php?UserId=3379151

wilson
Male, 41 Years Old
From Trenton, NJ

i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation..............Basically, I am really looking for a woman who is completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings who is ready for a long term relationship,who is ready to build up a family with someone real..I want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart and a standard relationship based on trust,love,honesty,understanding and communication

How are you? Hope fine?. I'm a man of few words and I believe in action. I'm looking for a ( Serious and Real Relationship ) - I like your profile. I will like to connect with you - who knows I might be the hero you seek.I have been married before but now a widow, I am really looking for a lady who is completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings who is ready for a long term relationship,who is ready to build up a family with someone real..I want a lady who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart and a standard relationship based on trust,love,honesty,understanding and communication...I awaits to read back from you to be sure you want to keep intouch,feel free to write me on my personal email if you are interested Wilson_harrison@ymail.com
God bless

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003780756129

Wilson Harrison
Works at Engineer in US army
Studied at new york military academy
Widowed
From Trenton, New Jersey
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: wilson_harrison@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

Received: from [93.186.23.81]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:51:52 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 93.186.23.81
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited (blackberry)
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

I am glad to know you too...where do you have my email address from? :lol:
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:31 am

Other stolen pictures used with the same email adress:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtsamuel_wilson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:06 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

I was talking to this person for quite a while. I have a different name, pictures and email. I'm sending what I have, including phone numbers. I knew him under Samuel Wilson, the date of birth he have me is 5/7/77. German/Irish.
His email address is sgtsamuel_wilson@yahoo.com and we talked through yahoo messenger or phone conversations. We talked for a year and after the first time I looked and didn't see anything I didn't try to look again until now. He asked me for money and I told him I couldn't cause I had to pay rent. And he didn't ask me for money again for a while. Then he asked me for a care package.

The victim met the scammer on Match.com, where he was using the details:

Nice_gentle09
38 years old
San Diego, CA
Seeking woman 32 - 50

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Samuel Wilson and there is nothing so special about me even though with time you could find something lol ... I'm 38 years old, 5'9'' tall, I'm serving the US Army and I had been in service for 15 years. I'm divorced with kids and currently on Deployment.

Phone numbers the scammer was using:

(561) 806-0015 / +15618060015
Owner supposedly in Boynton Beach, FL
VoIP - Broadvox-CLEC SMSEnabled

(860) 351-7559 / +18603517559
Owner supposedly in Plainville, CT
VoIP - Bandwidth SMSEnabled

(818) 721-9495 / +18187219495
Owner supposedly in Northridge, CA
VoIP - Vonage Retail

(513) 279-8027 / +15132798027
Owner supposedly in Harrison, OH
VoIP - Google Voice

(786) 607-9000 / +17866079000
Owner supposedly in Miami, FL
VoIP - Neutral Tandem

+2348106997329
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+447459381806
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited

+447710665478
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

(214) 015-3355 / +12140153355
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Texas

(917) 222-5555 / +19172225555
Owner supposedly based in Brooklyn, NY
Mobile - Zcall.com

Stolen pictures the scammer is using:

wilson.jpg

wilson1.jpg

wilson2.jpg

wilson3.jpg

wilson4.jpg

wilson5.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgtsamuel_wilson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:19 am

Fake profile used on FB:

Samuel Wilson
Works at Work with UNICEF
Lives in Indio, California
Went to Coachella Valley High School
Active since October 29, 2015.

Picture used:

samuel.jpg

The real face of the scammer - despite all his lies, he is and was this entire time in Ibadan, Nigeria:

Young Olohunwa (Mroyin)
Self-Employed
Went to ise oluwa montessori high school
Past: Bola Immaculate Group Of Schools, Orita-Challenge Ibadan.
Lives in Norwood, Massachusetts
Birthday March 7

i will never follow there footpath,i seek 4 wisdom 2 lead me 2ru n2 the right path.
th holy book isma motivtor and ma GOD is ma elevator , so enemies no even try to messup

ALWAZ F3AR D GR3EKS EVEN WEN DEY BRING GIFT.
BE FOCUS AND KNOW WU U ARE,BE SELF INDEPENDENT $ TRUST GOD.WU IS AUTHOR OF ALL THINGS IN LIFE.YA ALLAH.

olhumwa2010.jpg

olhunwa2011.jpg

olohunwa2015.1.jpg

olohunwa2015.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgtsamuel_wilson@yahoo.com - Fclarkes@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:24 am

The victim was contacted also by one of the Sgt. Samuel Wilson friends, using the email address Fclarkes@yahoo.com. In fact, this so called friend is just another fake profile of the same scammer...

On Skype:

youngolohunwa / Muneer Abass

muneer.PNG
muneer.PNG (108.28 KiB) Viewed 8508 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Fclarkes@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:26 am

The friend was / is involved in job scams also:

Contact:fabian clarkes Phone:646 389-7873 City:California Zip:10001 Compensation:$250 Posted in: New York City: Staten Island Financial & Real Estate Jobs
DescriptionRespond to this Ad
Clarkes Real Estate Company is a public limited company established to provide good quality housing services
service near your area.
we are looking for aspiring composd people who are keen and willing to work and are committed to challengs of carying out such service in there area.

placements and renumeration shall be based on the company policy and experience and quality of job you do.
for details, please email fclarkes@yahoo.com
interested candidate please send us your resume along with your application letter stating your interest in the job.

seleected candidate will be contacted via email

+16463897873
Owner supposedly based in White Plains, NY
VoIP - Google Voice
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wlsndnzl@gmail.com

Unread postby flexible789 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:29 pm

THIS SCAMMER HAS HIT AGAIN NOW AS : LIEUTENANT WILSON DENZEL using the email wlsndnzl@gmail.com
I'm afraid to say that this scammer has hit again most recently with me. May 5 2019 However I was clever enough to catch on. The scammer is now saying he is 49 has a 7 year old daughter maria.His parents died in a car crash, he was raised by a priest. He will give you the world. He is using the name Lieutenant Wilson Denzel. Says he serves in the us military serving in Damascus Syria. He was found on the dating site POF. He made the contact and in two days requested money. As a result he could not get that he created an argument to end this situation. While in contact I researched all the information and tried to get more by keeping him there. With a team of people I knew we were able to track the photos as been photoshop and others were downloaded from google. Here are more photos that may help others to look out for.
download_20190513_001340.jpg
This one he sent and is using now

download_20190513_001352.jpg
Hes using this one to prove he has a daughter

Does anyone know who this poor man is that this scammer is using. Also the child. He will say he's in the army don't be fooled. I hope this post will help all the woman out there. Im one of the lucky ones.
flexible789
New survivor

Unread postby flexible789 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:48 pm

To find out if any military personal is real find out full name, rank, last duty assignment/last known military address, service number, and Social Security number. The locator service is free to immediate family members and Federal and State government officials. This man is saying he needs money for a vacation and the only way he can get this is if you pay money so he can come to meet you. Vacations do not cost anything. He will say he cant get his money because its tied to the us military. Also us military have a special code in their email address that links them to us military. it does not end with .com
flexible789
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 17, 2019 2:13 pm

flexible789,

Glad you found out he was a scammer, and thanks for posting.
We do not know the actual innocent person's name, but you can see the photos of the scammers responsible for other scams, and possibly this same one as well above your post in the topic.
I have deleted the photos of the minor child, as we do not post them.

Be careful of ALL profiles out there.
All of the information you gave to the scammer is compromised. Your email address, phone number, etc. You need to change them or you will have him and many more scammers after you, trying to scam you in another way. Check out these posts for more information.

How the scams work & Instructional videos
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24589

How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085

The post-scam stage - waking up to reality
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.