Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abbyghazi@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

abbyghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 am

Zorpia:

My name is Abby,I want you to contact me at
(abbyghazi@ hotmail.com)Is very important.

Abby - AbbyBaby1225 - no picture
23, Bristow, Virginia, United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: abbyghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:35 pm

Email:

Hello my Dearest,

I want to thank you for your respond to my mail and It is with profound respect and humble submission, that i plead to state the following few lines for your kind of consideration, and i hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind and understanding. Although we have not known each other before, But i must confess that it is with great hopes, trust and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

Firstly my name is Abby Ghazi al-Sadiq , Age 23 years old, and am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Sudanese and I am the daughter of late Eng.
Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim , my father was the former Minister of guidance and endowments, of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Eng.Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim, and my mother Including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Sunday August 19, 2012 happened and You can read more about the crash through the below
site: please kindly click on the site below:

http:/ /www. bbc.com/news/world-africa-19310609

some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired With my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, living nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demands, and as a female issue that i don't have any right to my father's properties which leads to so many disagreement and problems, But on a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out documents and Statement of Account proof that cover the sum worth 2.8 million British pounds at the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father, The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and valuables., and i have tried to fight for my right which my uncle threatening to kill me because his plans was to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
that is more reason why i find my way and run far away from my country, And right now i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life has not been easy for me here because of my status here as a refugee, Meanwhile i have try to contact the bank for confirmation and remittance of this money to my position as the next of kin, which they told me that my father's instructions to the bank was that the money will only be release to me when i grew up, or when i got married or better still that I must present a capable representative/trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas for any business of my choice,So the bank advised me to seek for a trustee who will stand on my behalf as a representative at the bank and clear the money or transfer it to his/her bank account, And Right now I am in search of an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will receive the money in his/her position because I have determined to invest the money abroad where i can be able to start up a new and better life again. and I have chosen to contact you after my prayers which I hope that you will not betray my trust because as it is now no body knows my where about, But please dear..........kindly answer me this few lines and help me hold on to your words and believe in you.

1) Can i really trust you?......I mean!!
2) Can you help me to invest in your country and also start up a new and better life with you?
3) Will you always be by my side as a family?
4) Can you keep this secret for me, until the bank completes the transfer for me?

My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away the life of my beloved Parent from me, and at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live my normal life as a woman, However, i hope you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies which is the most important part of my life after my freedom. that is why I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. So dearest please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
I plead with you to consider my situation at hand with good heart and see if you can be of a help to actualize my future dreams.

In case if you want to call me and discuss anything with me on phone, please call me with our Rev's number (+221-778703508), his name is Rev Bathel Noah, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King Mission) here in our camp, he takes care of our welfare and he is the only way i can communicate with you for now because of my status here as a refugee, like i said...... his name is Rev.Bathel Noah and it was through his help that i could be able to contact you because he has a computer here in his office and that was were i used to send you email, so please In case you want to call me so that you can hear my voice, you can call me through his phone number,.(+221-778703508)
When ever you call Just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Abby
Ghazi al-Sadiq, i believe he will surely send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is a very nice man and the only one i call father here because he is a very kind man and a true man of God.

I am hoping to hear from you as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account, then I will send you the bank contact details in case if you want to discuss with the bank directly on my behalf.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness of helping me sincerely,... i will be looking up to see your quick responds and please try to send me one or more of your good pictures, so that i can see your image and keep a copy for my self here with me,. Have a pleasant time over there you are and thank you once more for attention and understanding as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Sincerely.
Abby Ghazi al-Sadiq

Picture received with the email:

abby.PNG

+221778703508
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Same script and same phone number are used online with the email address nafisaghazi@hotmail.com.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:01 am

ADDITIONS:
Dearest In Heart,

I thank you for your Kind response to me and i hope you are fine and also in good health over there you are, i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your urgent responds to my messages and your concern about my living status and problems now, And I will be the most happiest person if you help me have my freedom and also start up a new and better life with you over there you are because life here is very difficult and hard for me and all i need now is freedom and happiness in life...But for now i will like you to contact the Bank so that we will know the possibility of transferring the money to your position, then you will send me some part of the money when you have received it, so that i will prepare a new passport and my other traveling documents immediately to meet you over there in your country for a better future together.

Also i promise.. i will give you 15% percent of the total amount of the money for your kind assistance, But if i letter get married in your country then i will invest the money with you together in something good that could help our life in the future!!.
Here i have attach the statement of account of my late father for you to see....But please try all you can to contact the bank now through their email contact because i have just sent an e-mail to the Bank to formally introduce you to them as my foreign Partner/Representative. so you can now contact ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this e-mail contact:

E-MAIL :(rbs.transfer.dept@accountant.com)
(rbs.customers_care@consultant.com)
TEL. +447031839953, +447031847596

FAX. +447092898306

This is what to tell the bank when you contact them Attention:

Attention Mr. Micheal Joseph am writing on behalf of miss Abby Eng. Ghazi Al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim, as she directed me to, with due respect sir i will like to stand by her as a partner/representative to know the possibility of transferring her 2.8 MILLION POUNDS deposited by her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account,due to her refugee status,Please sir kindly direct me on the step and what to do to transfer the said Amount to my Account in my country Thanks With Regards.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOUNT NAME IS ENG.GHAZI AL-SADIQ ABDEL RAHIM.
ACCOUNT BALANCE 2.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN: MISS ABBY ENG.GHAZI AL-SADIQ.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

Mr. Michale Joseph is my father's foreign account officer and also a senior officer in the transfer department, So i believe he will be in a better position to inform you on what to do so that the will complete the transfer.
But please you have to promise me that you will keep this statement of Account safe for me so that nothing will happen to it, you know that it is the only legacy i have left from my family now, i believe in you and i hope you will take care of things for me in a better way till the bank completes the transfer.

I will be waiting for your call tomorrow by 2pm at the church office located here in the refugee camp with our Rev's number (00221-778703508) or any time you want to call me. Please When you call just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Abby Ghazi i believe he will send for me from our hostel to come and talk with you.
I will be expecting to hear from you soonest, Thank you once more for your understanding, as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Faithfully,
Abby Ghazi Al-Sadiq

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W84 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 06:11:38 -0700
X-TMN: [h44C2TK7SsfkEjHR/Ww1W76YQfeub4Sr]
X-Originating-Email: [abbyghazi@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W84BF62ED9426F59152AB26AAA00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: abbyghazi@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d1db9171-97d7-41e9-8b6d-f4eee4f84565_"

Hello Dearest,

Dearest i want to believe that all is well with you, mine it hard for me over here in the camp even to eat well is very difficult , can you imagine that we ate once in a day and my favorite is rice, I appreciate everything and the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position waiting my arrival to meet with you to start up a new life of happiness immediately after the transfer.
Dearest, God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back for your kindness and your goodness as well,remember i told you that i have two documents here with me, It is now remaining the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oat which the Bank said that the legal documents must be from a Senegalese lawyer since i am presently residing in Senegal, Dakar according to their mail.
Dearest, this was a big problem at first when i read the Bank mail but i thank God that i have found a lawyer through the help of Reverend Father, He said it is difficult to help a refugee.
However, he said if he has to help us we have to be straight forward to him and we have to meet with his demands.
Dear this is the only problem we have now and you know without this power of attorney and the Affidavit of Oat which the bank said that it will be issued and sign by a Senegalese base lawyer, it will be impossible to complete the transfer since they are ready to execute the fund into your account.
After receiving the mail from the bank, I was a bit confused because i did not know any lawyer here beside i am a foreigner so i discussed this issue with the Rev father who gave me the contact of this lawyer:
( Barrister Godfrey Oliver.Jerry )
He said, he is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email tell him that you are my foreign partner that you need his legal services to obtain an affidavit of oat from federal high court of Senegal and as well prepare a (power of attorney) that will enable you transfer my late father's money from the Scotland Bank to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status here OK.

HIS CONTACT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,

Barrister : Godfrey Oliver Jerry
Phone : + 221- 771 - 547 - 011
Email : (bars.godfrey_jery@hotmail.com) or (bars.godfrey_jerry@ymail.com)

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
I will stop here till i hear from you soonest regarding the response of the lawyer to you OK.
Yours Faithfully,
Abby Ghazi

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W79 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 00:57:12 -0700
X-TMN: [QEQdkQaY3pb64CEaQtTPmxvj6PFzCrgN]
X-Originating-Email: [abbyghazi@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W7976798B1D9A3294460900AAAD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: abbyghazi@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d1ee0edd-8798-403a-9422-2f6272e1f0cf_"

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+ 221- 771 - 547 - 011

bars.godfrey_jery@hotmail.com

bars.godfrey_jerry@ymail.com

OUR REF: JLC/01541 : LMC/0549
DATE: 27/06/2015.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION :MR.CLIPPED,

SEQUEL TO THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME, TO ENABLE YOU STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER THE SAID AMOUNT FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
MR.CLIPPED, I WANT TO INFORM YOU THROUGH THIS LETTER THAT I HAVE MADE ALL THE NECESSARY INQUIRY FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THIS DOCUMENTS AND IN VIEW OF ALL, CONCERNING MY INQUIRIES MADE ON THE ISSUE OF THIS PREPARATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A FEE OF $275 (DOLLAR) FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENT AT THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, $210(DOLLAR) FOR NOTARY STAMP DUTY AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC AND FINALLY MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF $170 (DOLLAR) THUS. ALL TOTALING TO $655 ( U.S DOLLAR) WHICH IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID FOR THIS LEGAL PROCESS.

AND TO HASTEN THIS PROCESS OF THE PROCUREMENT AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY NOBLE CHAMBER PREPARE AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND NOTARY REPUBLIC RESPECTIVELY.

AND YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY ( ABRAM JAMIE)AFTER WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND AN E-MAIL OR CALL ON TELEPHONE TO INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY CHAMBER RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL, SIR, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WILL USE TO PROCEED, YOUR INFORMATION REQUIRE AS FOLLOW.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME
(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
(3) YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
(4) YOUR AGE
(5) YOUR OCCUPATION.

NOTE: THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION ON HOW THE FEE WILL BE SEND TO MY LAW CHAMBER, AND REMEMBER YOU ARE TO FORWARD ALL THE INFORMATION YOU USE IN SENDING THE FEE TO THIS LAW FIRM AS TO CONFIRM AND CLARIFY THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT TO THIS LAW FIRM, ONLY THEN WILL I EM-BACK ON THE PROCESS OF THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WHICH I BELIEVE WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN TWO WORKING DAYS TO BE READY FOR THE USE, AND AFTER YOU WILL SEND YOUR PARTNER BACK TO MY OFFICE TO SIGN HER SIGNATURE ON THE DOCUMENT BEFORE GIVING IT TO THE ROYAL BANK.

REMEMBER AM A BUSY MAN AND I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO CLEAR FOR MY OTHER CLIENTS, SO THE EARLIER THE BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER......!!!

YOU ARE TO USE THIS INFORMATION IN SENDING THE REQUIRED MONEY ($655 DOLLAR)

NAME ---------------- ABRAM JAMIE
ADDRESS ------------- NO 18 LAMINE GUAYE (2ND-FLOOR)
COUNTRY ------------- SENEGAL
CITY -------------------- DAKAR
MTC NUMBER ----------------------------
QUESTION --------------------GOOD
ANSWER ---------------------GOOD

THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR CHAMBER AS WE ASSURE YOU OF THE BEST SERVICE, IN THIS TRANSACTION.

YOURS SOLICITOR
BRR. GODFREY OLIVER JERRY (ESQ)
Barbour Rixey - Poor Law Firm - Virginia Lawyers Logo
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
+221- 771- 547 -011.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W24 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 27 Jun 2015 04:19:21 -0700
X-TMN: [xxkfmJ9twXf89uBZwdmaw4jgJWCkSPjP]
X-Originating-Email: [bars.godfrey_jery@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W24C779029A7524E084EC8DDCAC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: bars.godfrey_jery@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_0abafe06-d277-47e3-95b1-a6c8fd5148ec_"
From: EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS <bars.godfrey_jery@hotmail.com>

FAKE DOCUMENT:

ADDED PHONE NUMBERS:
+447024034687
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031886833

+447031839953

+447031847596

FAX: +447092898306
Original network provider* YAC Ltd

+221771547011
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
SEQUEL TO THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL SEND THE REQUIRED FEE AS YOU HAVE REQUIRED, YOU ARE TO SEND THE FEE TO THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW :

ACCOUNT NAME :.........SAN HASSAN
BANK NAME:...................BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.......04511250015
SWIFT CODE:...........AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE:.............SN100
CODE AGENCE:.........01018
BANK ADDRESS:.......QTIER RAMISSION I ET II VILLA128/E GOLF SUD
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:22 pm

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
BANK NAME:....................BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME :.............MAXWELL MICHAEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.........04516970006
SWIFT CODE:...................AFRISNDAXXX
BANK ADDRESS:...............QTIER RAMISSION I ET II VILLA128/E GOLF SUD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abbyghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am

Greetings To You Dear,

How are you this days ? I hope fine. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that my late father's money transferred with the co-operation of a new partner from Malaysia. So presently i am in Malaysia for investment projects with my new partner. Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and willingness to assist me in transferring the money despite that it didn't work out the way i expected, May be you did not believe me that time.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out, i just remember you for your past efforts to help me transfer the money, Now you have to contact the ATM CARD DEVELOPMENT for them to issue you ($350,000.00 ATM CARD) And i have discussed with the office management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you ATM card through their visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide. ATM office information below:

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Contact Person : Mr. Amos James
In respect of the UBA Bank.
Director Visa Card payment Department
Phone number: +221-708012455
ATM office email address: (Ubacreditcarddepartment@accountant.com)

You are advised to send your full name, Your home or office address and your phone number to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to tell them to make the ATM Card with daily limit of $50,000 to avoid delaying your fund. However, Thank you once again for your past effort, kindly contact the person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you. Have a pleasant day.
Best regards,
Mrs, Abby

Phone:
+221708012455
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:55 pm

"I" received today the exact same recovery scam message from the same sender, under the subject: "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT".
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.