Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmeedabiahassan@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ahmeedabiahassan@gmail.com

Unread postby Bandy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Ahmed hassann
Mellékletmárc. 28.
címzett: saját magam
Assalamu"alaikum,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying In the Name of Allah that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience telling lies and put others into trouble, as i told you the attachment is my pictures,

Please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend, My name is Abia Hassan, i was born on 02/06/1991, never married before. from republic of Arabic Libya in north Africa city of Benghazi town. But presently am residing in Mauritania board to Senegal as a refugee. I am the only daughter of Late Mr Hassan Ahmed my father was a Former General Director of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) based in Benghazi Libya, engaged in crude oil and natural gas refining, succeeded under his nephew, the spokesman for late leader Muammar Gaddafi. I was born in a reputable and well respected Muslim family, schooling in International Medical University of Libya, before my mother met their untimely death. One early morning on Wednesday March 2ND 2011. The Libya rebels attacked our house and killed my mother and my two younger brother and my relatives instantly, though I was in the school during the period, It was after the death of my mother and my brothers, my father concluded that Libya is no more safe for me and he took the decision that I will travel and continue my Medical Education in University of Dakar Senegal, which he said that Senegal is safe Muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped and killed in Libya without justice being done to the rebels.

My father does not sensing that death is already at the corner. On 19 August 2011, my father was killed by an Apache helicopter in Zawiya Libya by rebel as a result of the supporters of (Muammar Gaddafi) during the civil war. I traveled back to Libya from Senegal after the burial, though I was afraid and I have to come back with tears to continue my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried reaching our father's business manager in Libya through telephone and he told me that all my father's estate was folded through the new Libyan elected president. I was confuse and I had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in village of (Bassikounou Mbera in Mauritania border to Senegal) from where i am writing this message through the camp supervisor office computer and i proclaim All Praise Be To Allah for keeping me alive
till date.

My late father gave to me a file containing some documents when he was alive, in one of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of (Three million, seven hundred thousand dollars) (USD $3.700,000.00) in an account he opened with a leading Bank in Europe of which i am the next of kin to the account. I have communicated with the Bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the Bank since the Bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need this money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The Bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee. they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf in there Bank. Please I want you to promise me that you will stand for me in this transfer? I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. so i wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Glory Be To Allah for guiding me to know someone like you, as i expect to see your reply. Your new friend Abia
How are you doing today hope your fine?
My name is Miss Abia hassan,
It is my pleasure to contact you today after going through your ZORPIA profile which got my interest to know more about you. I will like to share communication with you for us to know each other. Please it is very important I will tell you my reason of contacting you. And then send you my photos for you to know who I am, I will be waiting for your reply soon

Thanks your new friend
Abia

(ahmeedabiahassan@gmail.com)
Attachments
19679245_323874181395551_2129242297194876481_o (1) - Copy.jpg
photo from sender
26685394_396051720844463_7458018928365684038_o (1).jpg
photo from sender
Bandy
New survivor

Return to Refugee scams.