Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

machinery-limited.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Re: machinery-limited.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:31 pm

That is a bad idea, too, as it will ruin posts meant to warn others.

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:23 am

davonmogan,

I am sorry you got scammed by the fraudsters using this fake site. The best option to get those fakes ads removed will be to share the details of the scam. You can post it here or you can send all the details to my email address and I will post it for you. You can find my email address below.

The Admins on the free ads sites are usually looking online for scam reports and they will remove anything pretty fast if there are solid evidence that ad is a fraudulent one.

Last but not least, if the details are posted right that might save another victim targeted by the same fraudsters.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby davonmogan » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:25 pm

you didn't get it, my friend also get ripped off until he asked my wife about a posting on mascus.de, the idea is to post all the fake listings here to know all the models of the machinery which was posted by the fraudster. thank you!
davonmogan
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Posting all the listings here will not help as long as none of the victims want to share the details of the scammer: email address, phone number, messages received, where the money must be sent.

This forum is meant to help the victims of online fraud. For doing that, the details of how the scammer works are important, because the scammer will use the same way again and again to defraud the next victims.

I am sorry for your friend getting scammed. I hope he contacted the police.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: plantandcoltd.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Despite of numerous times we asked here for the fraud details, those info are still unavailable, because the people finding the report here decided not to share anything useful. In and between, other victims get defrauded by
scammers using this fake site. With or without those scam details the previous ones posting in this topic don't want to share and save others, here are the details of the fake site used in scam.

Since February 20, machinery-limited.com is no longer active - the Registrar suspended the fraudulent site.

plantandcoltd.com is a clone of the previously reported site - the content of the fake site is stolen from a website belonging to a genuine company active since 2010.

From the fake site:

We supply used equipment throughout the UK and Poland as well as overseas. We underwrite for most of the large manufacturers that sell construction equipment in the UK and Poland and then we sell to the trade, therefore our prices are usually hard to beat.

We export a large percentage of our plant equipment to Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, Turkey, Romania, France, Italy, Africa and are interested in finding more business partners that want a good supply of quality plant equipment from the UK and Poland.

Contact details:

Address
17 Lichfield Street, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 8NA
Sales Phone
+44 (0) 746 231 7476
+44 (0) 748 012 6499
E-mail: contact@plantandcoltd.com

The location on the fake site belongs indeed to a company named Plant & Co, but the entire name of the real company located there is Plant & Co Chartered Accountants - the real company has nothing to do with selling plant equipment.

+447480126499 / +447462317476 - mobile numbers

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=130641:

Domain Name: plantandcoltd.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-18
Creation Date: 2016-10-31
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-31
Registrar: 1&1 Internet SE

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Miroslaw Winiarski
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 20 Corfton Road
Registrant Street: Westergate
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: LND
Registrant Postal Code: W5 2HT
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7920224541
Registrant Email: miroslawwiniarski84@gmail.com

This is what the fake site looks like:

plantandco.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby davonmogan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello,
on which websites the scammer post fraudulent ads? aggriefires? machinerytrade?
Thanks!
davonmogan
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:21 pm

davonmogan,

The ads are posted on free classified sites and these ads gets removed after being reported. The fake company can post ads anywhere online - even if a single person contacts them for the fraudster is enough.

The important part is the contact details they are using - phone numbers, email addresses - because even if the ads are removed, the scammers will use the same contact details again with their next fraud attempt.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Sand » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:26 pm

These scammers appear to be back again at - https:/ /mt-farm-limited.com

Although the address they are using has changed now the phone numbers on this site are the same as those used on the 'machinery limited' website.

on 1st Feb 2018 a friend of mine in Denmark lost €6600 in a phoney transaction with 'machinery limited' and found the Danish police unable to help on account of the company & website appearing to be in the UK. I reported it to the UK police on their behalf via Action Fraud. The fake website was shut down and that was at least some consolation to my friend, who found this new site last night and is very disapointed to see that these scammers are still at it!

I have copies of the sales contract, invoice and all other correspondence with Machinery Limited. I'm sure my friend in DK will be happy for me to forward these to anyone who might be able to ensure these scammers are shut down once and for all.
Sand
New survivor

mt-farm-limited.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Sand,

Thank you for reporting this. Can you try, please, to forward all the evidence you have to me? You can find my email address below, under every post I made on the forum.

The fake site claims to be M.T. Farm Machinery Limited. The real company with this name was active in the UK and is no longer active since 2016.

Ads on classified sited from Denmark:

Tractors 2011 John Deere 5055E
For more models visit our website:
www. mt-farm-limited.com
contact@mt-farm-limited.com

From the fake site:

We supply used equipment throughout the UK and Poland as well as overseas. We underwrite for most of the large manufacturers that sell construction equipment in the UK and Poland and then we sell to the trade, therefore our prices are usually hard to beat. We hold a large stock of Machinery including the following: excavators, rollers, dumpers, jcb, forklifts, wheeled excavators, mini diggers, dump trucks, etc and can arrange finance if required.
We export a large percentage of our plant equipment to Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, Turkey, Romania, France, Italy, Africa and are interested in finding more business partners that want a good supply of quality plant equipment from the UK and Poland. We have loading facilities, and can arrange shipping if required. When it comes to plant sales M.T. FARM MACHINERY LIMITED deliver above and beyond all your expectations.
M.T. FARM MACHINERY LIMITED are more than happy to offer our export customers the total one stop shop, sourcing machines and loading into containers whilst managing the paperwork to allow for a seamless transaction

Contact details:

Address
63 Highfield Close Sutton-On-Hull Hull HU7 4UA
Sales Phone +44 (0) 113 328 0533
E-mail: contact@mt-farm-limited.com
Fax: +44 (0) 121 368 0485

+441133280533
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd

+441213680485
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

The fake site was created a week ago. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131564.

This is what the fake site looks like:

mt.JPG

Some of the contact details where also used on other two fake sites, no longer active: highfield-machinery.com and hh-machinery-limited.com, both pretending to be Highfield Machinery Limited.

E-mail: contact@highfield-machinery.com
Fax: +44 (0) 121 368 0485
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 191 645 5424

E-mail: contact@hh-machinery-limited.com
Office: +44 (0) 191 645 5424

Sample E-mails also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=75108
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby livinginthewoods » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:45 pm

hello, I'm writting from Spain. I've been scammed 6200 euro aswell through mt-farm machinery limited. All the operation seemed smooth and it all worked fine. But of course the tractor we bought never appeared. I complained, called, emailed and so on, but no reply. What I want to know is if there's any way to track them through the bank account they provided for the payment, maybe there's some way! We are very angry, and feel impotent and silly, no one likes to be taken for a fool. The website is exactly as you have posted. I hope we can find this malicious people!!
livinginthewoods
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.