Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scottdd12012@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scottdd12012@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:24 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

I played the game with him because nobody gives you his bank account inlog when you never met in person and the login is confidential and only for yourself.

The scammer kept the contact with the potential victim on Google Hangout. When he asked her to check his bank account and receive the money he had in there, she knew exactly what is going on.

Scammer message:

scottdd12012@gmail.com
+1 772 774 5331
These are my email adress and phone number sweetie its strange that you dnt have my email we connected on hangout via email sweetie,Pardon me if am difficut am under pressure and thats why and hope you
understand sweetie

+17727745331 - GoTextMe VoIP number

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scottdd12012@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:25 pm

Email:

Could not text you yesterday because i had problems with my documents and my work has been paused till i can provide the papers
Contacted my lawyer and heassured he he could get it but would take a lil time and money too
So i am confused can even work now and if oi cannot complete the contract that would amount to a breech of the agreement sweetie
Right now i have no access to my bank account ,think it would be better to contact the bank and get better i can give you my bank log in and password so when the money is transferred to my account you can handle the transfer from there
customerservices@standardchatered.scdgroups.com......you can contact the bank for more infor and get back to me sweetie
Just write to the bank and let me know how it went and stop acting funny because your going to end up with a smile okay
Tell them you are writing with regards to your husband account with them for Bank account number xxx
customerservices@standardchatered.scdgroups.com
Let me know their response
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:27 pm

Messages from the bank:

We are in recipient of your mail. Nothing that we are not authorize to provide you with any information on your husband account without a message from him.

He can provide you with his account login id and password to enable you access his bank account.

Thank you for choosing Standard chattered Bank.

Regards,
Customer Service Department,

Shortly after:

Standard chattered Bank.
Login ID: STBxxx
Password: stbxxx
standardchatered.scdgroups.com
You can visit our bank website on http: // standardchatered.scdgroups.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:28 pm

The scammer message:

Just log into this site and fill in the details of log in and password i have just sent you
I told you my lawyer need some amount for the paperwork.
Now sweetie i want you to transfer the sum of 25,000 dollars.
Use 10,000 for your car and driving licience, 5,000 to be send to my lawyer for paperwork and you can use the other 10,000 to take good care of yourself for me before i come home to you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Message from the fake bank:

Hello victim,
We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your mail, this was because we had a hectic day being a new week start. However, for the Cost of transfer pin, it has to be paid for before it can be generated . Once it is paid for, generated and given to you, then you will be able to transfer funds to any designated account of choice. Until then do have a great day.

Thank you once again for choosing Standard chattered Bank.

Regards,
Customer Service Department,
Standard chattered Bank.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:52 pm

For the fake site used in scam see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66682.

For the fake profile used in romance scam by the person registering the fake site see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66683.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:34 am

Fake character used in scam reported by another targeted victim:

Fake name used: Laurel Scott
Claimed location: Spring Lake Michigan, USA
Email address: scottdd12012@gmail.com
Phone number: +17727745331

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Laurel Scott
Lives in Spring Lake, Michigan
Widowed
Active since March 16, 2018.

Additional stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.