Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

www.@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp cgoinvest0009@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

www.@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp cgoinvest0009@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Attn: Dear Account Owner,

Due to the Internet Error, If You Got This Mail As Junk, Please Click It To Inbox.

I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of (Mr. George
Williams and Mr. Thompson Lawson) of the Ministry of Finance to divert your money to their designated account in Benin Republic. From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from United States to China, and then moved it last week to Cotonou in Benin. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to a security company in Benin Republic where they will be able to maneuver the strict IMF money laundering regulatory orders.

With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development. They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason they are frustrating you by asking for endless fees in order to buy time pending on when they will transfer your funds to their designated account.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY. Your payment is supposed to go through the Euro-Asia Credit Control Financial Clearing Department before final Lodgement into the security company. All the data/information about your funds file are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

Please respect my discretion in this matter! I will send you the reference number, the name and contact information of the officials of the security company were your money is in BENIN when I receive your response. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get employment around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me.

Copy all response to ( cgoinvest0009@gmail.com ) as I access this e-mail more often.

God bless you cgoinvest0009@gmail.com.

Mr Harry Morgan
cgoinvest0009@gmail.com
Company- Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Vault Company.

Header:
Return-Path: <www.@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzcstore302.ocn.ad.jp (mz-fcb302p.ocn.ad.jp [180.37.202.234]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Reply-To: from the office of Mr Harry Morgan <cgoinvest0009@gmail.com>
Subject: Due to the Internet Error, If You Got This Mail As Junk, Please Click It To Inbox.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cgoinvest0009@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:00 am

Attention:-

Yes it is still open to you. I am glad you replied immediately because the fund has been received in the Security Vault Company in Benin Republic, The routing was changed so that it will be convenient for them to move the money to Cayman Island. Africa as we all know is a safe heaven for lots like this one they are doing against you.

The only thing you will do for me is don't mention my name while contacting the Security company but I know that if you write them and quote the Consignment registration No and present your Identity prove, he will listen to you. The director of Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Special Security Firm, Rev:Fr Russell jacks is a Roman Catholic Priest and a lawyer as well. He will help you so far he is convinced that you are the rightful owner of this money. and make sure you contact him immedaitely with your full contact details like:- Full name, home address,phone numbers, country/city....etc so he can recorgnise you at once.

Below is the information you quote to Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Security Vault Company-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transaction Reference No: BJ4587ZRY
Registration No: QZR4545/BN-DIP/09
Track No: 8579568710
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.
Content: $12.5 million ($ 5000) 2012 Series Bearer Bonds Issued by
BCEE, Luxembourg.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT INFORATION-
Company- Turvateenistus Alfastar Sarl Vault Company.
A subsidiary of Turvateenistus Alfastar SA, Estonia
Address- Boulevard de France 01 BP 6555 - Cotonou
Managing Director- Rev:Fr Russell jacks
Direct Email( direc.jacksalfastar8@gmail.com )
Company:(E-mail: turvateenistus.alfastar@op.pl )
Tel/Fax- +229 6855155 Cell: +229 99738192
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NB: This is a non-commercialized Diplomatic delivery/Vault servicing Company used mainly by top government officials.

I will advise you to contact the director right away because once the bonds are taken to the BCEAO clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to this criminal's bank account in Cayman Island. The consignment is still on your name but the account details they provided are their own with a false authorization letter supposedly from you presenting them as your representatives. This is a criminal act and I will not continue condoning such acts. I am a Christian and I believe what I have done today is in the glory of my God.

Forgive me for not exposing this before now but for my conscience to be at peace hence my writing you in the first place.If you need any information from me please feel free to email me and as I have told you in my previous mail, do not mention my name concerning how you got to know of the diversion.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Harry Morgan

Profile Elements:
Obidike Edozie Chibuzor Egoora / 100015835480299
Active on March 19th, 2018
Self-Employed
Went to Community High School Igbariam
From Igbariam, Anambra, Nigeria
Married since April 21, 2017
Nickname: Egojiolu nke bu

Obidike1.JPG
Obidike1.JPG (32.1 KiB) Viewed 3953 times

Phones:
+2296855155
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

+22999738192
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

high.court_usa_benin@yahoo.com bmagnus80s53@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:58 am

Hello,Attention!!!

I got your contact from our chamber of commerce hence my writing you.

I worked with the former NSA Director as Personal Assistance, who is presently in detention for alleged US$ 3Billion diversion of public funds.

They are several deposits he made with banks in Europe, America and UAE which I handled. Some of these deposits has been confiscated by his government but the one in UAE and West African State is still safe. My intention is to create an avenue whereby I will introduce you to his International lawyers as my boss partner and transfer the money out before it is too late.

There are no risks involved as the holding bank will deal as far as the lawyer authorizes so.
My proposal is thus;
1.You will stand in as my boss partner and contact the lawyer for the release of the funds to your account,
2.We will share in this ratio- 30% for you, 30% for me and 40% to the bank insider.
3.All expenses will be deducted i.e. phone calls, travel expenses,hotel bills etc., before the actual splitting.
4.I will need a binding written agreement from you to ensure my 30% and the handlers 40% will be remitted to our various designated bank
accounts.

I am being Deseret at this stage until I receive your acceptance to work with me thereafter I will furnish you with more details. Please delete message if you are not capable of handling this kind of deal.

Regards,

Mr_Basil Magnus

Header:
Return-Path: <high.court_usa_benin@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019
Reply-To: bmagnus80s53@aol.com
Subject: Hello,Attention!!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

direc.jacksalfastar8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Attention my dear,

Compliment of the day to you and your beloved family. I am writing to inform you that the Government of Benin has asked us to divert all unclaimed funds that belongs to the foreigners who are not ready to receive their funds to the Government's treasury. Due to the fact that I really aware that you need to receive your fund and have already spent some money and time in getting the fund despite that you were unable to obtained the Clearance Certificate which was demanded by the Authorities.

Due to the fact that you have spent some money and time in order to receive the funds, then I could not allow all the money you spent and the time you wasted to be in vain. Therefore I cashed the fund, packaged it in a box and have registered it with a diplomat to deliver it to your address.

The diplomat departed since 4 to 5 days ago and I have been expecting a call from you and the diplomat because I told him to call us once he arrived at your address so that I will speak with you to make sure he has delivered the package to you but the call we got from the diplomat few minutes ago was that he has lost your information at your airport there. I should have given him the information but I could not find it in my mailbox due to too many junk mails we receives and we used to delete all messages everyday. I got to found only your email address because it was in my address book but your other info were deleted.

However, we require your urgent action and officially urge you to reconfirm the following information below to the diplomat right away so that he will deliver your consignment box to you today hence he is now in your Country with your package.

Your full Name:....................
Home address:.....................
Your direct Tel & Fax Number:......................
Name of your nearest Air Port :......................
A copy of your identification:.......................

Please do contact the Diplomatic Agent via email with the information listed bellow. Agent Name; Mr. Basil Magnu(Diplomat Afloat Officer)
Mr. Basil Magnus
Phone Number + 1 417 352 0517
E-mail ( bmagnus80s53@aol.com )

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information.

Note once again: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollar ($12.500.000.00 Million USD) and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignment was moved from here as family treasures, so never allow him to open the box.

Yours Faithful,
Rev.FR Russell Jacks!

Skype for business using the same E-mail address:
bmagnus80s53@aol.com

Phone:
+14173520517
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Walnut Grove, MO
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bmagnus80s53@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Hello
what is the meaning of this, i have been here like an abandoned person, while you know am here, i sent you email on what i need to proceed this delivery but you didn't respond to it, why are you doing this to me, ? do you want me to suffer here for nothing? if you didn't comply to my mail today i will have over this boxes to the FBI, and they will find you and charge you, this is like a wicked act, how could you be this mean to an agent sent to you for good, i need this money to enable me proceed, because if i didn't hear from you today by tomorrow i will go to any nearby fbi office and deposit this boxes, after all i was not told the boxes contents funds until the customs run scans on them then i knew, i don't know how come am been sent to deliver this huge amount to you and now you abandoned me i will take any necessary action if you didn't comply. thanks.

magnus basil
bmagnus80s53@aol.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bmagnus80s53@aol.com high.court_usa_benin@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Attention my dear,

Compliment of the day to you and your beloved family. I am writing to inform you that the Government of Benin has asked us to divert all unclaimed funds that belongs to the foreigners who are not ready to receive their funds to the Government's treasury. Due to the fact that I really aware that you need to receive your fund and have already spent some money and time in getting the fund despite that you were unable to obtained the Clearance Certificate which was demanded by the Authorities.

Due to the fact that you have spent some money and time in order to receive the funds, then I could not allow all the money you spent and the time you wasted to be in vain. Therefore I cashed the fund, packaged it in a box and have registered it with a diplomat to deliver it to your address.

The diplomat departed since 4 to 5 days ago and I have been expecting a call from you and the diplomat because I told him to call us once he arrived at your address so that I will speak with you to make sure he has delivered the package to you but the call we got from the diplomat few minutes ago was that he has lost your information at your airport there. I should have given him the information but I could not find it in my mailbox due to too many junk mails we receives and we used to delete all messages everyday. I got to found only your email address because it was in my address book but your other info were deleted.

However, we require your urgent action and officially urge you to reconfirm the following information below to the diplomat right away so that he will deliver your consignment box to you today hence he is now in your Country with your package.

Please do contact the Diplomatic Agent via email with the information listed bellow. Agent Name; Mr. Basil Magnu(Diplomat Afloat Officer)
Mr. Basil Magnus
Phone Number + 1 417 352 0517
Second,line( basilmagnus54@gmail.com )

Note once again: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollar ($15.500.000.00 Million USD) and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignment was moved from here as family treasures, so never allow him to open the box.

Yours Faithful,
Rev.FR Russell Jacks!

Header:

Return-Path: <high.court_usa_benin@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.187.146])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From: "Dr Rev.FR Russell Jacks!" <high.court_usa_benin@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: basilmagnus54@gmail.com
Subject: Attention my dear,

Phone Number +14173520517
City or exchange location Walnut Grove, MO
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angybaby.cb22@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:29 pm

Attention my dear,

Compliment of the day to you and your beloved family. I am writing to inform you that the Government of USA has asked us to divert all unclaimed funds that belongs to the foreigners who are not ready to receive their funds to the Government's treasury. Due to the fact that I really aware that you need to receive your fund and have already spent some money and time in getting the fund despite that you were unable to obtained the Clearance Certificate which was demanded by the Authorities.

Mr. Basil Magnus
Phone Number + 1 651 321 1243
Second,line( basilmagnus54@gmail.com )

Note once again: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is sum of Five Hundred Million United State of American Dollar ($500.000 000.00 Million USD) and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignment was moved from here as family treasures, so never allow him to open the box.

Yours Faithful,
Rev.FR Russell Jacks!

Header:

Return-Path: <angybaby.cb22@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic311-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic311-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.131.124])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic311.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020
Reply-To: basilmagnus54@gmail.com
Subject: Attention my dear,

Phone Number +16513211243
City or exchange location Saint Croix Beach, MN
Original network provider* Teleport Communications America, Llc - Mn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jimmybrower102@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:12 am

CONTACT THE DIPLOMATIC FOR RECONFIRMATION OF YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.

Rev.FR Russell Jacks <jimmybrower102@gmail.com>
Reply-To: whitehousejimmy205@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 11 Feb at 22:22

Attention my dear,

Compliment of the day to you and your beloved family. I am writing to inform you that the Government of Benin has asked us to divert all unclaimed funds that belong to the foreigners who are not ready to receive their funds to the Government's treasury. Due to the fact that I am really aware that you need to receive your fund and have already spent some money and time in getting the fund despite that you were unable to obtain the Clearance Certificate which was demanded by the Authorities.

Due to the fact that you have spent some money and time in order to receive the funds, then I could not allow all the money you spent and the time you wasted to be in vain. Therefore I cashed the fund, packaged it in a box and registered it with a diplomat to deliver it to your address.

The diplomat departed since 2 days ago and I have been expecting a call from you and the diplomat because I told him to call us once he arrived at your address so that I will speak with you to make sure he has delivered the package to you but the call we got from the diplomat few minutes ago was that he has lost your information at your airport there. I should have given him the information but I could not find it in my mailbox due to too many junk mails we received and we used to delete all messages everyday. I only found your email address because it was in my address book but your other info was deleted.

Name of your nearest Airport :......................

Please do contact the Diplomatic Agent via email with the information listed below. Agent Name; Mr. Basil MagnuS(Diplomat Afloat Officer)
Mr. Basil Magnus
Phone Number + 1 651 321 1243
E-mail ( whitehousejimmy205@gmail.com )

Note once again: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is a sum of Five Hundred Million United States of American Dollar ($500.000 000.00 Million USD) and in no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignment was moved from here as family treasures, so never allow him to open the box.

Yours Faithful,

whitehouse jimmy

Rev.FR Russell Jacks!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.