Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:16 pm

ATTENTION:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE:
CODE:
CITY:

Sir.
You have to use this account of our logistics/clearance department to
make the payment as soon as possible and then send the payment details
to us immediately.

BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE TOGO
BANK ADDRESS: LOME- TOGO.
IBAN: TG53TG13 80100204 2032 03XXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4203203XXXX
SWIFT CODE: ATTGTGTG
ACCOUNT NAME: ETS T.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you
have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+ 228
920 279 40) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us
through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. Dickson Lawrence
Apex Delivery And Security company, Lome-Togo
Phone: + 228 920 279 40
Email: apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com
apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com
info@apexdeliverytg.cf
Http:/ /www.apexcourier.online.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michelebrown102@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:47 am

Darling how is life with you today? hope that everything is fine and good.
I haven't heard from you for some days now, please what is the
problem. please write to let me know how you are doing

have a nice day i awaits your respond
Kiss Michelle
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com michelebrown102@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:35 pm

ATTENTION:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE:
CODE:
CITY:

Sir.
You have to use this account of our logistics/clearance department to
make the payment as soon as possible and then send the payment details
to us immediately.

Beneficiary: OCEAN C.
IBAN:TG53 TG009 01016 34161800XXXXXX
Swift Code: UNTB TG TG
UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE. UTB.
Blvd circulaire. Lome Togo.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you
have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+ 228
920 279 40) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us
through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. Dickson Lawrence
Apex Delivery And Security company, Lome-Togo
Phone: + 228 920 279 40
Email: apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com
apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com
info@apexdeliverytg.cf
Http:/ /www.apexcourier.online.

Hello good evening my dear happy weekend

darling please when are you going to pay the money to them.
You know that without you, i have no any other person that will help
me out in this world.

Yours in mind,
Michelle.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michelebrown102@gmail.com apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello Dear how are you, and happy new week i hope your fine. darling
i have not heard from you again are you OK. i need to read your
letter. please i am worried about you. talk to me are you alright?
please don't disappoint me because i have no one to run to in this
world except you.

Yours in mind,
Michelle.

Sir,
We are waiting for the payment as you promise today.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jane2013desmond82@hotmail.com monicalinbrown202@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Hello thank you so much for your wonderful respond to my friend request, actually as a woman who respect every kind of man i will start by introducing myself to you,my name is ( Monica Lin Brown) I am a US Citizen born in Houston texas / P.O. Box 1562 / Physical Address: City of 901 Bag by / Houston, TX 77002. City Hall Annex. actually am the only child of my parent also a military woman before I was serving in U S Army base but right now I am in peacekeeping in Afghanistan under my father regime as a result of crisis and war over there.. actually i am 29 years old, i have never been married before am still single hoping in God for a good soul mate.... well i just feel like having civilians friends on my face book list that all, nothing much my hobbies is giving hospitality and protecting lives i also Love sharing ideas and also I care about nature and human being , i will like to know more about you such as...your age,, your job,, single or married,, and your hobbies in life,so please i will like you to try contact me through my email so we can talk more better. EMAIL (monicalinbrown202@gmail.com)
hope to hear from you soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <jane2013desmond82@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM0PR0402MB3380.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::203f:679c:455b:3858]) by AM0PR0402MB3380.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::203f:679c:455b:3858%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0567.018;
Tue, 13 Mar 2018
To: jane desmond <jane2013desmond82@hotmail.com>
Subject: hello

Hello Dear,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you? Well I'm delighted to hear from you once again, I also want to tell you some other things you needed to know about me . I will start by introducing myself to you again,my name is ( Monica Lin Brown ) I am a US Citizen born in Houston texas / P.O. Box 1562 / Physical Address: City of 901 Bag by / Houston, TX 77002. City Hall Annex. actually am the only child of my parent also a military woman before I was serving in U S Army base but right now I am in peacekeeping in Afghanistan under my father regime as a result of crisis and war over there.. actually i am 29 years old, i have never been married before am still single hoping in God for a good soul mate.. anyway nothing much my hobbies is giving hospitality and protecting lives i also Love sharing ideas and also I care about nature and human being ,
My father is a lieutenant general in US army and also he was here in Afghanistan for peacekeeping he is serving under U.S army military government... it very painful to tell you that for a while my father who was in the hospital receiving a treatment from the military hospital here in the camp has died . My father was shot in a dangerous point and he lost his life due to the injury he sustained ... hope you are not bored hearing my story i just feel like been honest and sincere with you because i saw you as a gentle man who is well honored and i don't think i have anything to hide from you i feel like been honest and openhearted with you please do not mind because that my life is cheerful and generous,glad to have you here as my best friend am a Christian but religion is not my problem i can change to any religion, actually I don’t know why I feel so special every time I read your massage in fact God can use many ways to bring people together in different nations It's an honor to have you here as my good friend,sometimes we don’t remember that we can do nothing of our own ability but with God we increase in power and might and hopefully we can have a better future together and Hopefully our relationship will last for a life time let us remain positive and know what the future have in a stuck for us. Honestly Afghanistan is one of the worst country to live on earth, and as long as we are still here in Afghanistan there is no free day because we always busy, we are always vigilant and have not enough time to take a rest here, I pray that I will never be assigned to work in Afghanistan any more again Sometimes I feel as if I'm alone in this world because of the challenges am encountering here everyday with my mission.....
Despite that I'm in higher position into military filed as an U.S army second lieutenant , but I still need someone in my life that can encourage and build up my entire spirit with motivational words, Such as caring and love messages, I need a friend who I can be confident with, because i don’t have much time for fun or joke base on my mission over here in Afghanistan..
That was the reason i use this media to meet people of my own desire in different nations due to the nature of my job here, I sincerely want to let you know that since we met ; my heart have never go out from you, I believe we gonna be good friends, I wanna develop a good friendship with you as soon as i finish my assignment here , I hope we can meet each other and be happy together. I really like you when i saw your picture that is why I decided to send the first message to you I am American and I cannot hide my feelings for any man the reason why am here on this site is to get an honest man to build a serious relationship with, and to be a good friend with him that just my plan of being here on dating chat .. you really look very nice and I like you. Life is like a book, every year has a new page with new adventures to tell, and things to learn. I’m so proud to have such a great man like you this year, and I believe that we will have many good & wonderful Chapters in our life with good histories to tell in future But try to be honest with me in all our conversations because only honesty & sincerity can make any good relationship to last forever because honesty and sincerity will bring trust, and then trust will bring love, and love will make the relationship to last forever between two people I have already heard about your story and it really sounded very good but is just that we just know each other some Days ago, I hope you will be a good man for me..??? I cannot write much because of my work i don't have time for many words I am a woman of few words and we are not allow to make use of phones due to help things are going here,killings everyday. Please take good care of yourself, and I would be very glad to hear from you again. Take care of yourself. Cheers with love.

Header:
Return-Path: <monicalinbrown202@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018
Subject: THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (21.01 KiB) Viewed 7394 times

Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (30.59 KiB) Viewed 7394 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicalinbrown202@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Hello my darling how are you today hope you are fine over there? Am very sorry for my late respond hope you understand the nature of my job it does not permit me much time to chat here but i will always try to compose a massage for you everyday to make sure i keep in-touch with you ok, thank you so much for your massage I am very much happy to read your massage do you know that from the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together It has been so long since a man has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it beat right now your smile lights up my entire spirit your laugh fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room I have no doubt, you are the man Heaven made especially for me.
Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your good friend No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made and please find a place in your heart to forgive me for not being online every time just because of my work,
Actually before my fathers death he was saying something to me but i took his words for granted i never meditate on the issue he was telling me because i never know things will turn around this way and i also forgot that no one on earth can predict life only God in heaven.
My dear it a very serious matter it can end my entire life and what my father has been laboring for so many years ...now that you are so close to me and i have taking you as my friend my love my soul mate and my everything please i will love to ask one question ???
CAN I TRUST YOU AS MY GOOD FRIEND???...Can you keep my secret as a man?? The thing i want to discuss with you is part of my life and you as my love you will benefit from it as well but i want to be very sure of this CAN I TRUST YOU ???if you can keep my secret as a man then i will open up for you as my love, i hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Monica Brown.

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Hello my love how are you today hope you are fine over there actually thank you so much for your understanding i don't know what to say but one thing i am sure is that i have gotten a perfect friend a God sent prophetic visionary person a man that benefit my statues i have trusted you and i believe you so i must tell you everything now, regards to what i want to tell you actually my father told me before his death that he have about One Million Six Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars($1,600,000) which he opened an account with United bank of Africa (UBA),which he transferred from Islamic Bank into his account with UBA for us to start new life in Senegal because it's a peaceful country which he wanted me and he to live, and this big amount of money they made it and recovered it from the hand of tourist here during the time of arrest and my father have entrust all his wealth under my care because of his illness now that you are very close to me and we have agreed to be a patina i want to move this money to you on your name because i have find out from UBA about the money my father deposited in their bank they told me to look for any of his business partner to stand with me and also that they will Issue me an ATM Visa card which will be early to move the money also it will help me not to have any problem when moving it , So i want to know if you can
stand with me as my father business partner because i have evening thing the bank need for transferring the money to your account.
Note that i have all the documents that will allow the United bank of Africa (UBA) to transfer the money to your account all i need is trust, love and caring.
So if you are interested in this deal you are to send to me your information such as below:

Your Full Names ............
Your Home Country .........
Your city............
Your Age ..................
Tell Phone Number...........
Your Occupation....

I really want to have a good relationship with you,A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding,I am a woman that believes in destiny and I pray for God to provide a good person to call my partner. Please honey this matter is my life and can end my beautiful career so you must keep it top secret as a man and nobody should know about it only me and you I wait for your reply and your full information's I love you forever my darling and God bless you always my sweet darling.

Yours lovely Monica Brown.

Capture7.JPG

Capture8.JPG
Capture8.JPG (18.23 KiB) Viewed 7379 times

Capture9.JPG
Capture9.JPG (21.13 KiB) Viewed 7379 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Dearest i received your mail and i hope that mine will find you well and healthy,Please l will like you to be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart, when I sent my life history to you, I was wondering what your reaction will be, Because we have never meet or known to each other before,I choose you to assist me not by own doing,rather it is through the power of God,I want you to help me to retrieve the money and help me invest it into a good business investment,because i don't have investment knowledge. Honey i shall offer you 30% of the total Money for your assistance and 10% will be set aside for any expenses that will arise during the transfer further opportunity to Manage the Money in your country as my Trustee after everything has been completed and i join you.As it's now i have informed the bank about about you already,so in this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my father business partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father Williams Brown, of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

E-mail:( ubafunddepartmentsenegal@gmail.com )

Tel : +221707403107
Their working hour Monday and Friday 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday 10 am to 12 pm
NATIONALITY: United State

Please feel
free to contact them on mail, the money is in ATM VISA CARD at UBA bank De Senegal.
I await your immediate response
Yours Miss.Monica Brown.

Capture10.JPG

Capture11.JPG
Capture11.JPG (19.38 KiB) Viewed 7374 times

Capture12.JPG

Phone:
+221707403107
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicalinbrown202@gmail.com ubafunddepartmentsenegal@gmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:02 pm

My dearest one in heart how are you doing today i hope you are doing fine, pls am sorry for me late reply OK, is due to my two much work at hand it does not allow me to check my mails often OK, and i'm happy to hear from you that you have contacted the bank i want to know if you have hear from them, if not pls i will like you to wait for their reply as soon as you hear from them you let me know OK, thank you
Yours Monica

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA SENEGAL
ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL :+221 701027114
FAX :002213382070402

Attention Sir.

The MANAGEMENT OF ATM DEPARTMENT UBA BANK DAKAR SENEGAL are here to notify you concerning your fund that have been deposited in our custody which they have instructed our department to load the fund into ATM VISA CARD and post to your designated home address in your country as the beneficiary. Now to enable us start the processing you have to provide us this information's as below.

1. FIRST NAMES_________
2.HOME ADDRESS____
3. COUNTRY_________
4. STATE___________
5. CITY_____________
6. AGE________
7. MOBILE NO +
8. OCCUPATION_______
9. PHOTO COPY OF NATIONAL ID CARD OR PASSPORT......
10. MARRIAGE STATUS________

We wish to notify you that with all this information's it will help us to open your ATM CARD FILE in our office and to start the process immediately. Again we assure you that your ATM VISA CARD will be issue and ready to deliver in 24 hours from the day we receive the above information's and to open your ATM file.

WE THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Fund Transfer Officer

Dr.Mohamed Khan (UBA).

TEL :+221707403107

ubafunddepartmentsenegal@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <ubafunddepartmentsenegal@gmail.com>
From: ubafund departmentsenegal <ubafunddepartmentsenegal@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018
Subject: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Phones:
+221701027114
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)

+2213382070402
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubafunddepartmentsenegal@gmail.com monicalinbrown202@gmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 pm

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA SENEGAL
ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL :+221 701027114
FAX :002213382070402

Attention Sir.

The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has received your information which has enabled our ATM card department to facilitate your ATM processing and posting to your destination.We are writing to inform you that your fund has been transferred into the ATM which associated with a Visa Credit Card .

*Our Visa/Master ATM card is been accessed from all over the world .

NOTE:

The said fund has been credited into your ATM card which will grant you access to withdraw a Minimum of $100 dollar for the first day of your withdrawal .Once you withdraw this amount from your ATM card , You will scan the ATM payment receipt to our bank for the conformation of your successful withdrawal to enable our bank to upgrade your card to daily limit of $10.000 dollar.

Now you are expected to send to our bank ;Your complete POSTAL ADDRESS, and an amount of( $250 dollars)for the posting fee of your ATM card by the Delivery Courier Service(DHL)and for SAVE DELIVERY.

Once we receive this amount from you with your postal address,We will immediately post the ATM card to you and will furnish you with your secrete pin code for assessment which will arrive to you in a space of three working days or less depend on the distance .

The tracking number from the DHL will also be giving to you for your acknowledgement in monitoring the parcel through DHL systems.

Our information to receive money through our departmental Western Union or Money Gram is as following below...

Name-----Mark Harrison

Country--Senegal
City-------Dakar
Zip Code :+221
Address: Route des Almdie Zone 12,
Head Office Uba House

Once you make this payment to this above information, You are advise to scan to our bank the payment receipt from the Western Union or Money Gram .

My dear lovely one how are you doing i hope fine with you, i read from you that you have received a reply from the bank that is very good, pls my dear i trusted you and i'm happy that you are personal of trustworthy, since i have been receiving your mail i see you as honest person to be with, i'm happy and i thank you so much for been trustworthy and honest to me OK, i promise you that after this transfer is been taken place into your bank account all my arms and my hope is to be with a man like you for the rest of my life, pls my dear i will like you to try your possible best and do every thing the bank will tell you to do so that this transactions will be successful into your bank account OK
Looking forwards to your response
Yours in-heart Monica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.