Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Ahmed Idris

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:04 am

Out of the Blue:

Attn: Sir / Madam,

With respect to the provision Section 17 of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution, I was directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations number is "OK".
Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements has perfectly concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent inline with programmed of the present administration of Muhammadu Buhari, President and Commander in chief Of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in his crusade against corruption in Nigeria. However, it is our pleasure to inform you that ATM Card, has been approved and will be upgraded in your favor.

Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be given to you once you confirm the receipt of the card. The ATM Card Value is $ 7.3 Million USD Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$20,000.00 is permitted daily. You can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you. We have also concluded delivery arrangement with our accredited courier service Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation (NICON) to oversee the delivery of the ATM Card to you without any further delay. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier and transit Insurance charges of $558
via Western Union through the Company given payment instruction as follows:
Name: Mrs. LYNDA CHIEGO.
Text Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Senders Name:

Send the MTCN Number for picked up. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address; within 48 hours of our confirmation of this payment. Be aware that the delivery fee receipt will be attached to your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by the customs. Advice this office of your preferred time of visitation to delivery so that we can inform the courier service Company. And be informed that your valid I.D card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done to you to avoid wrong delivery, therefore you are directed to present your ID to the Courier on receipt of you package.Treat as very urgent, as we also remind you once again that your ATM Card is ready .

Sincerely
Mr. Ahmed Idris
Accountant General of the Federation

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.202.68.7 with SMTP id r7csp3785346oia;
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 00:22:17 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.84.143.129 with SMTP id 1mr17106748plz.185.1500880937081;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1500880937; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=YWtxZgF3wXVEhYBv79iwO3ySpsNRmxUb0X3C5Fmd/j8i/OIhJQYm3OKB7TiGqSe33W
aHI7AGV8LCL/gT3L4O2HkGUuDVz7j9fCxH6bjQp08+0fpTRv6htIbrMxZZdjNbJvGgsl
WwB7JG8xMaYre1IY90BB2S+NGL0j4spJbV9XMDvCkWNlabqAR/cUZUB7y6g9A8onBAlS
h4LNVzXEpMaPDdg56IkNKRyHIvQVqaz3Jtfq5n0vxm60+StoTkvyDJ3YiqLFTRYFYUtv
xPEo9qw8CfPOmpEBCFbsTcEemdaG6KQmFiHRks/WGsIzqVNfUrtstPx0zYliDZCLuh1N
irSQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:from:reply-to
:message-id:arc-authentication-results;
bh=33QFztQ8clSvc3RgI4OOFPZbdM9Tnh+ufoj9uDLjHAg=;
b=OQFc7SCY5znbxEu4vHFQlWclZBflhf8FM2lYdoWo70rhfd/w6envKK1bK2+ubcNmqJ
GW69PSvmqvuITOmU51w3fHIjhx2QCRrnrszDPvY1sK2Bep2niG+XySYFTQMxfJFRZJV8
64wLrwGgbp3LxQoBnBjWF5Gi7tlFb2zi7hIFYFISvPJqj0AXbxq95G+0X8coYFUGDTpm
3iV1NKNWZPiivImXFKB7OyheVJYLCyJt3s3LfLull2oGwtdolFP6UT3qsxPytOdK4SNj
+6rs3ZElx6MhGbfJKuGnJKzNe2fBjcBrsjOebpC7xEwcC+EVin46c/0UP4OGb/68aiQe
s19Q==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp designates 153.149.233.10 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp
Return-Path: <mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0209.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0209.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.10])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f89si4985445plf.1039.2017.07.24.00.22.05;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp designates 153.149.233.10 as permitted sender) client-ip=153.149.233.10;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp designates 153.149.233.10 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp
Received: from mf-smf-ucb015.ocn.ad.jp (mf-smf-ucb015.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.231.2]) by mbkd0209.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 991D71001F8D; Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:19:08 +0900 (JST)
Received: from mf-smf-ucb015.ocn.ad.jp (mf-smf-ucb015 [153.149.231.2]) by mf-smf-ucb015.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7ADE41205FF; Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:19:08 +0900 (JST)
Received: from ntt.pod01.mv-mta-ucb021 (mv-mta-ucb021.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.142.84]) by mf-smf-ucb015.ocn.ad.jp (Switch-3.3.4/Switch-3.3.4) with ESMTP id v6O7J02C018304; Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:19:06 +0900
Message-Id: <201707240719.v6O7J02C018304@mf-smf-ucb015.ocn.ad.jp>
Received: from vcutopia.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.135]) by ntt.pod01.mv-mta-ucb021 with id oXJ71v0052vuoep01XJ7HH; Mon, 24 Jul 2017 07:19:06 +0000
Received: from User (p802063-ipngn200806kobeminato.hyogo.ocn.ne.jp [153.131.25.63]) by vcutopia.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with SMTP; Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:18:05 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <mrahmedidris@pobox.sk>
From: Accountant General of the Federation <mrahmedidris123@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: your atm card approved..
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

accgenng234@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:29 am

RE-CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY NOTIFICATION,
People
AHMED IDRIS AHMED IDRIS <accgenng234@gmail.com> 13 Sep at 9:21 AM
Reply-To: acegeneraloffice@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Government Office
Treasury House S.L.A Blvd,
P.M.B 7015, Garki II, Abuja, FCT,NIGERIA.

Dear Contractor/Beneficiary

RE-CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY NOTIFICATION,

After waiting to hear further from you concerning your long awaited
fund release order,I am oblige to inform you that due to the urgency
attach to this message,In our office earlier today,is a present of One
Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way,Sacramento,CA.USA 95864 filing
application contrary to your pending fund transfer. The above
mentioned person visited my office Friday with a power of attorney
given in his favor by your good self,granting him the benefit to
process and claim your inheritance/contract fund payment which was
earlier scheduled by my office for payment is currently standing at
$10.5M to your previous information for personal reasons.He further
Stated that the online account will be terminated while the fund
should be wired to his account below.

Bank account with Bank Of America,
Account Number # 12908576457
Routing Number# 121000358.

My office after confirming have ask Mr. John T. Kehoe to return back
to our paying Bank within 48hours to enable us have a personal
confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.We are sorry to
have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund since we must
adhere to the mood of operations of our honorable banks and this
office by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the
beneficiary and his existing attorney before payments,Now approve
payment mode includes an atm master card also.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciates. I look forward to
hearing from you soonest.

Yours sincerely

ALH. Ahmed Idris, FCNA
Accountant-General of the Federation
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mr.ahmed_idris@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:43 pm

From the Accountant General FGN
People
Mr. Ahmed Idris <mr.ahmed_idris@yahoo.com> Today at 9:47
Message body
Attention: Sir,

I hereby let you know following the urgent meeting with the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations on Friday last week, there were so many factors that
militated against you not being paid. Every other agency that was in contact with you has been mandated to stop further communications with you since the end goal was
not achieved. I am not here to demand for fees from you rather to tell you the truth.

THE TRUTH IS THAT, You did not process your payment in a right way you did not present the Payment Approval Certificate to the Federal High Court Abuja, so that it is
authenticated and the Legalization Certificate Issued. The Legalization certificate is a certificate that legalizes all your personal and banking details in the
database of the nation. This Certificate is FREE. The Contract Programming Unit (CPU)is an arm of the government responsible for imputing beneficiaries information
into the Nations Database System (NDS). As such, your details is not in the database for payment but in the Gazette which explains why you have not been paid. Only
your details found in the database receives urgent attention. It is 100% possible that you will not get any benefit from your government if your details is not in the
database of your home country. This applies everywhere.

(2) The original documents that defends this fund for you when credited into your account or issue you a Bank Draft is not even in your possession. Let us assume that this fund is credited into your account, what will you defend the fund with? Let us assume you buy a house,and you do not have the original documents for that house but some sort of documents that cannot back you up to claim the house, what do you think would happen to the house ownership?

(3) The Agreement between you and the government of Nigeria was not released to you and you did not bother to ask or have same released to you.How do you explain the source of this fund to your government when the basics is NOT in your possession?

(4) You have not signed the Payment Voucher and the Payment Release Order.

(5) You have not signed the Payment Register from the federal government. How do you expect payment from the Government? With all these in mind, did you try to get your fund the right way? or through the back door? I am not insulting you here and do not see it as one but I am only trying to establish that with all actions taken so far to get this fund you did not make any right effort. There are some things you are expected to know as a person and as an adult without anyone telling you. Did you make any efforts to do any of the listed above?

My government works in transparency. You do not take the last things and make them first and the first things as last. It does not work that way. Things are bound to
go wrong. You are expected to ask the right questions always irrespective of the situation. I can authoritatively tell you that you have not done the listed above. The
question now is: How do you expect to be paid? Don't you think, if this $20.5M (including the accruing interest that would be calculated when transfer is to be made)or
wired into your account without negotiating any of the above, don't you think you would have problems with your government because of not having any of this, even the
Nigerian Government will never come to your defense because if this fund is credited into your account, your government will definitely call you to defend the fund and
if you do not have the right papers for this fund, then you will be charged according to the laws of your country.

Leave your anger alone. You did not do the right thing and the beauty of it all is that, a second chance is coming to you. Not many beneficiaries had this opportunity.
We did not pick any specific interest in you. We are only doing what is right.You will be paid this fund with these options.

Send me an attorney from your country to represent you here In Nigeria Or you come here in person to process this fund. Do not worry about your accommodation. You or
your attorney will be picked up at the airport when you arrive with the government's vehicle and driven to the government's lodge where you or your attorney will
operate from, till your fund is processed, the original documents will be released to you and fund wired directly into any account you nominate before you or your
attorney leave. If in case you or lawyer cannot make the trip I provide an attorney here to represent you which is a presidential lawyer, there will be mild charges
which you will pay for the attorney for consultation and I already told you that I am not here to ask for any fee from you But it is up to you to make your choice.
When you or your attorney arrive here in Nigeria, you will be taken to all the government's agencies where you will endorse and collect all vital financial documents
before payment is finally made.

Payment processes in Nigeria is not a hectic process. You have to make hay now so that your sunshine can be brighter. The President Muhammadu Buhari have
swear to taken it upon himself to fight corruption here in Nigeria and other part of Africa with help of the international community and United Nations.

Already, your fund has been captured in the 2016 national budget. This process is been monitored and all correspondences is transmitted to the President for
transparency purposes. Should you feel the need not to get your fund now or in future, state that so that we can have you sign the forfeiture form. We do not bother
our beneficiaries. We love them with all honesty. Meanwhile, with all due respect, we invite your urgent respond to this email to help our government to move
forward and help us re-position the image of our country in the international community. All directives and the affairs of this government drive is trusted in the
hands of Accountant General of the Federation.

Final option if you cannot make the trip or not to be able to send your country attorney we need only $120 Dollars to send across to you the documents so that you can sign and return back to us and if you know you cannot send the needed fees do not bother to respond to this letter unless you decided to come in person.

Kind regards,

Mr. Ahmed Idris
Accountant General of the Federation (AGF),
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

accgeneral.ahmedidris@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:47 pm

EXPECTING YOUR URGENT PHONE CALL
People
Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria <accgeneral.ahmedidris@gmail.com> Today at 15:21
Reply-To: federalministryfinance_nigeria@presidency.com
Message body

--
FROM THE DESK OF: MR. AHMED IDRIS
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
PLOTS 745 & 746, AHMADU BELLOW WAY
P.M.B 14 GARKI, ABUJA-NIGERIA

Attn: Beneficiary

Sir,

Sequel to our board of directors meeting held today, the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and the office of the President, under the auspices of the President his Excellency Muhammadu Buhari, has released your Contract/Inheritance sum in your favor. Your Contract/Inheritance sum is to be paid to you by direct bank transfer.

Your fund will be transferred by direct bank to bank transfer, please complete the attached Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) Foreign Payment Allocation Form send back by email attachments for final processing and transfer of your fund.

Please call to confirm receipt of this mail and the attachment.

Best regards,

Mr. Ahmed Idris (AGF)
Direct phone: +2349037238584
Direct Email: federalministryoffinancenigeria@presidency.com
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify sender by reply email or by (234) 09037238584 +HELP.

Phone:
+2349037238584
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

ahmedidris10000@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:27 pm

OKAY
People
Ahmed Idris <ahmedidris10000@gmail.com> Today at 10:15
BCC
Message body
From The Desk of Mr. Ahmed Idris
The Chief Accountant General
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Tel: +2348101142790

Attention ,Sir/Ma,

Your payment file worth the total sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,500,000.00) was brought to my desk this morning for change of beneficiary name which I have to take my time to look into your payment file to know why your overdue payment should be transfer to JUPITER ARANZA DESPHY JR. and I found out in your file that several fees was paid by you. My question is why this sudden change of beneficiary name, are you aware of this new development to transfer your funds into this bank account below.

Bank Name: WELLS FARGO BANK
Bank Address: 8190 WEST SAHARA AVENUE, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, 89117, USA
Account Name: AEGIS CAPITAL ENTERPRISE
Account Signatory: JUPITER ARANZA DESPHY JR.
Account Number: 1017680768
Routing Number: 121000248
SWIFT Code: WFBIUS6S
Bank Officer: SHIBA SHAHMIRZADI
Title of Bank Officer: BRANCH MANAGER

I am not suppose to release this bank details to you, but to let you know how truthful i and my office is. I have given you the new bank account details submitted to my office for the transfer of your fund and you can call the bank to confirm if this bank account is in existence and the owner of the account and i am ready to give you more details of this account for your verification and once you confirm that i should go ahead and make the transfer into the above bank account, your $10.5Million will be transfer to the bank account within 24hours from now.

We have been mandated by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United Nation (UN) through the office of the President Federal Republic of Nigeria General Muhammadu Buhari to pay all Federal Government of Nigeria outstanding debt to all foreign beneficiaries before the end of this first quarter payment of the year 2018 which is fast approaching to an end and waive aside all unpaid debt and summit our payment report to the United Nation before the end of this month.

Base on this you are advice to get back to us immediately as you read this message and advice us if we should go ahead and complete the transfer of the processed sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10,500,000.00) into the above listed bank account?, hence we do not have much time to delay in concluding the transfer of your fund, so do not hesitate to call me as you read this message.

I am contacting you as a result of the urgency and confidentiality needed in this transaction.

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Ahmed Idris
The Chief Accountant General
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Tel: +2348101142790

Phone:
+2348101142790
Wayne

Re: accegene1@fgn.gov

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:59 pm

ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
People
Accountant General Office Accountant General Office <accgene1@gmail.com> Today at 18:21
Reply-To: acegeneraloffice@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
GOVERNMENT OFFICE,
TREASURY HOUSE SLA BLVD
ABUJA,FCT.NIGERIA.
DIRECT TEL: +2348038125569
EMAIL:acegeneraloffice@gmail.com

ATTN:
DEAR BENEFICIARY,

FOLLOWING MY INQUIRY AND AFTER I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE RECORDS OF THIS
OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF US$14.3M CONTRACT/INHERITANCE,WHICH YOUR NAME
AS BENEFICIARY IS AMONG LISTS FOR PAYMENT HERE ON MY PAYMENT
RECORD,BUT MY FINDINGS HERE REVEAL THERE ARE NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT
YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL CONTRACTOR WHO TRULY EXECUTED THIS CONTRACT HERE
WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA AND TO THIS OUTSTANDING SUM
US$14.3M YET UNPAID WHICH IS STILL BEEN OWNED TO YOU AS THE
BENEFICIARY TILL THIS DAY.

ALSO BE PROPERLY INFORM DURING THIS MY INVESTIGATIONS AND VERIFICATION
FOR THIS PAYMENT,I ALSO FINDS OUT THAT THOUGH YOUR CLAIM IS RIGHT DUE
TO YOUR NAME AND ACCOUNT DETAILS APPEARS SEVERAL HERE IN OUR PAYMENT
LISTS FOR THIS CONTRACT SUM TO YOU BUT THE CONTRACT EXECUTED WAS NOT
AWARDED IN YOUR NAME AND COMPANY ORIGINALLY BUT TO A FOREIGN FIRM
WHOSE NAME AND COMPANY AM SURE DID THE CONTRACT NOT YOU.

NOW AFTER THIS FINDINGS IT'S QUITE CLEAR YOU WERE LURED IN BY SOME
GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HERE WHO MADE YOU STAND FOR THIS CLAIM FOR THEIR
PERSONAL INTERESTS,THIS IS A FACT AND THE ONLY TRUTH HINDERING THIS
PAYMENT IN YOUR NAME HERE.

IN THIS CASE,IF YOU ARE SURE TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME AND ALSO WORK WITH
ME,THEN I CAN ASSURE THAT WITH MY POSITION HERE THIS PAYMENT COULD BE
PROCESS TO YOU AND TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY TRACE NOR
QUESTIONING FROM ANY AUTHORITIES HERE AND EVEN IN YOUR COUNTRY HENCE
THE FUND HAS BEEN ORIGINALLY APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.

AS THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL,IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MY OFFICE HERE
TO CENTRALLY MANAGE AND TO CO-ORDINATE GOVERNMENT DEBTS AND PAYMENTS
BOTH FOREIGN AND LOCAL.

NOW THEREFORE I CAN ASSURE YOU BASE ON THIS FINDINGS I HAVE THE POWER
AND CAPACITY TO WORK SUCCESSFULLY ON THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THIS
PAYMENT TO YOU WITHOUT HITCHES,ONLY IF YOU ACCEPTS THIS TRUTH AND
READY TO WORK IT OUT WITH ME RATHER THAN CONTINUOUS SPENDING OF YOUR
MONEY UNNECESSARILY.

ALSO LET ME CLARIFY YOU HERE THAT THE ONLY REASONS WHY YOU SPENT YOUR
MONEY WITHOUT ACHIEVING THIS EARLIER WAS DUE TO YOUR SO CALLED
PARTNERS THEN HERE LACKED THE CAPACITY TO BACK UP THIS CLAIM WITH THE
ORIGINAL GOVERNMENT LEGAL APPROVED CONTRACT AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS
ENDORSED AND SIGNED BY THE RIGHT GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL ATTACHED AND
RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PAYMENT RELEASE.

IF YOU ARE READY AND WILLING TO RECEIVE THIS CONTRACT PAYMENT NOW,I
CAN ADVISE YOU GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE PROPER GUIDANCE AND ADVISE.

THANK YOU,
ALH.AHMED IDRIS,FCNA.
ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION,
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Phone:
+2348038125569
Wayne

ahmedidrisac01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:49 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION ABUJA NIGERIA
People
Ahmed Idris <simith.paul@yahoo.com> Today at 15:29
Message body
OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL
OF THE FEDERATION ABUJA NIGERIA
ADDRESS: Treasury House S.L.A Blvd
P.M.B 7015, Garki Ii, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
E-MAIL ADDRESS: ahmedidrisac01@gmail.com

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION ABUJA NIGERIA

Sir

What i meant in my mail is to know if you have received your fund from the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria because we have approved your fund of $2.5million dollars and every beneficiary don't need to pay any charges until they receive their money.

I think the only expenses every beneficiary needs to pay is for the fee to get the reduction certificate which you will forward to the office of the Governor and as soon as the Governor receives it your fund will be released immediately to your account.

Reply asap

Yours In Service
Ahmed Idris
(The Accountant General of the Federation Nigeria)
Wayne

ahmedidris.agf@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:21 pm

This is breaking news for you.
People
Alhaji Ahmed Idris <ahmedidris.agf@gmail.com> Today at 18:42
BCC
Message body
Hello Dear.

This is breaking news for you.

This is to inform you that we have concluded/finalized arrangement to pay you your over due contract/inheritance fund. Consequently, I am contacting you to reconfirm the information stated below to enable get all necessary approval for immediate and hitch free payment:-

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Home and Office Address.
3. Your Home, Office and Mobile Phone Numbers.
4. Your Age.
5. Your Marital Status.
6. Your Occupation.
7. Copy of Your ID (International Passport or Driver's License)
8. Your Full Bank Details.

Relevant payment information will be given to you upon your response. Thanking you in anticipation as I await your response to proceed with the final payment procedure without any further delay.

Yours Faithfully,

Ahmed Idris.
The Accountant General Of The Federal.
Wayne

mridrisahmed21@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:46 am

RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY
People
Accountant General Of Federation <hebojunqueira@gmail.com> 3 Sep at 11:26 PM
Reply-To: mridrisahmed21@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
--

Your payment. Respond ASAP $5,500,000.00

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

This is to notify you that the sum of Five Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars has been approved today 28th August,
2018 as part payment. As a matter of fact, you have to adhere to my
instructions discretely to avoid distractions from intruders. For
instance, dissociate yourself completely from any person or persons
who may claim to have custody of your fund in his or her control, be
it a bank
staff or government official.

Secondly, on no account should you be compelled to disclose details of
your transaction to anyone without my consent or permission. Majority
of intruders or hackers use any information they receive from you
either to cause confusion in communication or attempts to divert your
fund into their offshore accounts on the pretext that they are trying
to assist you. Such people impose distractions so that you will be
totally confused and this
may hinder the success of the release of your fund.

Be assured with all manner of humility and concern , that you will
receive the approved
sum of $5,500,000.00 as far as you are ready to follow my
instructions without objections.

Do not hesitate to send your contact address, contact phone# and
Bank Details so that I can in turn forward to the assigned paying bank
for verification and processing of your payment respectively.Due to my
position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do
not ask for percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be
appreciated at the end of the transaction.

You can easily call or text me on my U.S roaming phone # (424)
327-5803 for further details.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Idris Ahmed.
Accountant General Of
Federation(-Anti Fraud Unit)
NDIC Building (1st Floor)
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue
Central Business District
Visit us at http:/ /www.dmo.gov.ng
e-mail:mridrisahmed21@gmail.com
Wayne

acctgenfed3@vivaldi.net

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Your payment. Respond ASAP
People
Accountant General Of Federation <williamemmad@gmail.com> Today at 16:28
Reply-To: acctgenfed3@vivaldi.net
BCC
Message body
This is to notify you that I have sent you several emails today and
they all returned undelivered due technical issues.
The processing of your payment has commenced and the lawyer in-charge
of your paper work has advised that you establish communication with
him immediately.

At what phone number can you be reached? I will furnish you with the
contact details of the lawyer as soon as I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Idris Ahmed
Accountant General Of

..........................................................................................

Your payment. Respond ASAP $5,500,000.00

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

This is to notify you that the sum of Five Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars has been approved today 28th August,
2018 as part payment. As a matter of fact, you have to adhere to my
instructions discretely to avoid distractions from intruders. For
instance, dissociate yourself completely from any person or persons
who may claim to have custody of your fund in his or her control, be
it a bank
staff or government official.

Secondly, on no account should you be compelled to disclose details of
your transaction to anyone without my consent or permission. Majority
of intruders or hackers use any information they receive from you
either to cause confusion in communication or attempts to divert your
fund into their offshore accounts on the pretext that they are trying
to assist you. Such people impose distractions so that you will be
totally confused and this
may hinder the success of the release of your fund.

Be assured with all manner of humility and concern , that you will
receive the approved
sum of $5,500,000.00 as far as you are ready to follow my
instructions without objections.

Do not hesitate to send your contact address, contact phone# and
Bank Details so that I can in turn forward to the assigned paying bank
for verification and processing of your payment respectively.Due to my
position in the office, my reputation is my priority, therefore I do
not ask for percentage , but any token as a reward from you would be
appreciated at the end of the transaction.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Idris Ahmed.
Accountant General Of

Phone number also reported here;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70882&p=173055#p173055

Phone:
+14243275803
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Redondo, CA
Original network provider* Cox California Telcom, Llc - Ca
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.