Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

f_orji@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

f_orji@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:45 pm

YOUR PAYMENT
People
Benjamin Johnson <f_orji@yahoo.com> Today at 8:15
Message body
Attn: The Beneficiary ,

My name is Benjamin JOHNSON (Telex Department of a Central Bank Of Benin Republic. I considered it necessary to draw your attention to a demand by someone posing to have come from you. As I need to verify if you have informed any of your family member or representative to change your bank account information to receive your fund on your behalf, which is my basic reason to contact you because we received another bank account details from one Mr Mohamed Manik whose message contents said that you have an accident since Six months Ago and that he is not sure of your survival which made you nominate him to follow up the claims of your Fund.

The given account details are:-

Bank Name: Bank of Maldives / Bazaru Branch.
Bank Address: Boduthakurufaanu magu, Male’, Maldives.
Account Number: 7704 270255 002
Routing Number: SWIFT CODE MALBMVMV
Beneficiary's Name: Mohamed Manik
Account Title: R F Pvt. Ltd.

So, if truly you are alive and have not appointed any body to claim these fund on your behalf do, contact me immediately through my direct number +2348154129477 for more details .

Your urgent response is awaited.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Benjamin JOHNSON

Phone:
+2348154129477
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.