Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gloria.james202girl@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gloria.james202girl@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hello .

How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, i.m Gloria by name ,

i know that you may be surprise to see my message having said that i saw your profile,on this site, then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like to know more if we can be good friends i believe in long-term friendship with honest someone,however if you have the-same pleasure with me you can reach me back through my pvt email id

(gloria.james20 2girl@yahoo.com)

so we can get to know each other better and exchange our pictures, Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.
i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Greetings
Glor ia'

Fake profile used:

gloria202girl
29 y/o female from Bamako, Mali
Nurse

i'm Gloria by name good looking caring young lady. seeking for a true soulmate. nice and honesty Man from any part of the world.

seeking for a true soulmate honesty and caring Man.

Stolen picture used:

gloria.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gloria.james202girl@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Message received on the dating site DateMeFree:

Hello Dear

How are you doing.
I am Gloria ,by name. I read your profile, and find it truly interesting. That is why I am contacting you so that we can get to know each other better for a seroius relationship,and long term. am here to meet a Man of my dream whom i can spend the rest of my life with. as my soulmate.

Howeve r you can reach me through my pvt Email id.

( gloria.james202girl @yahoo.com )

Hope to hear from you soon.
I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self when you reply me. All I need is a Man with understanding and honesty.

Take care as I wait for your response through my private email address above.
Regards
Gloria

Fake profile used:

gloria100
- 30 y/o female
- Bamako, Mali
- English, French, French
- I will tell you later
- Have no children
Hi am Gloria by name Single good looking young lady kind caring honest and humble. from a good Christain home. above all God fearing.
Seeking for a Serious and true Relationship and Marrige. A Man that will be honest and Sincerly to me at all time. That to say that am only intrested in Serious Relationship and Marrige Please. Meanwhile if you have thesame desire with me your Highly welcome. Thanks

Picture used:

gloria.JPG
gloria.JPG (23.91 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.