Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

revmark.jacob@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:22 am

Been a While:

Dear Son / daughter in the lord,

Calvary greetings to you & your Family. I have been waiting for you to contact me for your bank cheque that was activated and remitted the total fund in ATM visa card for you.

I have be waiting you and I did not hear from you since then. So i have deposited the ATM VISA CARD with( Globex International delivery and security company) in Senegal, with maximum security ,before I traveled out of the country for Papal Course Audiences and Events in Rome and i will not come back to Senegal again for missionary service.

What you have to do now is to contact the Globex International Delivery Company in Senegal, as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your ATM VISA CARD package to you so that the Visa Card account with not dormant.

For your information, I have paid for all the necessary form of delivering Charges.The only money you will send to the Globex International Delivery Company in Senegall, to deliver your Visa Card direct to your postal Address or at your home in your country is ( $95 dollar only ) being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Again, do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except ( $95 ),I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them in case of any demur-rage since they did not know when you will contact them .

You have to contact the Globex International Delivery Company in Senegal now for the delivery of your Visa Card to you.

Below is the information of Globex International Delivery Company in Senegal .
E-mail: globexsn@adexec.com
E-mail: fedex-globexco.sn@hotmail.com
Registration Reference No; SNDKR2015B433
Code Number: SN / FGSDC / 6545
Address: 47 Rout 15 De Ngor x Route Des Almadies, Dakar, Senegal.
Tel: +221779758632

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security keeping fee of ($95) for their immediate action and delivery.You should also let me know through my email as soon as you receive your Visa Card.

Note. (Globex International delivery and security company) did not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photograph (pix) to sent to a friend in overseas. They do not know that it contains a Visa Card of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package and Pin Code. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Remain blessed,
Yours in the lord,
Rev.Mark Jacob.

Phone:
+221779758632
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tinakones103@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:45 am

Zorpia:

nice meeting you my name is miss tina kones i will like to write more with you contact me in my email address (tinakones103@ gmail.com)for more introduction and something very important and also my pictures.or you send me your email i will write to you.

Fake profile used:

tina / tinakones0101 - no picture
25, Bucharest, Romania
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑99
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

revmark.jacob@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:38 am

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner. I’m in Europe now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the circumstance.Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Refugee camp Dakar Senegal,His name is Rev.Mark Jacob and his email address is as follows:.
( revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com ) His phone Number is (+221-706051193 ) Ask him to send you a ATM Visa Card of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter( $300,000 ATM VISA CARD). And i have discussed with the Africa bank here and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Refugee camp Dakar Senegal for the issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of $10,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Full Names:........................
Address:...............................
Sex:.................................
Age...............................
Marital status:..............
Occupation.........................
Direct Phone number:.....................
Resident City:......................
Resident State:......................
E-mail Address:...........................

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send you the ATM VISA CARD without delay. Dear try to contact him with his email address ok. ( revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com ) release your visa card to you.

Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD .

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.
Yours Friend

Header:
Return-Path: <revmark.jacob@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic313.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Rev Mark Jacob <revmark.jacob@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello

Phone:
+221706051193
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:15 am

Peace be upon you and your family , May this new day bring you joy and peace in Jesus name, I got your mail regarding the ATM VISA CARD not cash or money it is ATM VISA CARD which was kept for you by your partner Mrs Mary Jane Actually, I was told by your partner to give you the ATM VISA CARD as a compensation for the assistance you gave to her in the past long time. But I have been thinking on how to make the ATM VISA CARD reach you As you can see it is either i send you the ATM VISA CARD through Courier Companies or you come to Senegal to collect it personally. As you have now contacted me, i would like to know how best you wish to collect your ATM VISA CARD . Let me know if you have the possibility to come to collect the ATM VISA CARD or if you will want me to send it to you through Courier Companies . If you want me to send the ATM VISA CARD to you by courier,

Then i will need your below information here

Full Names:........................
Address:...............................
Sex:.................................
Age...............................
Marital status:..............
Occupation.........................
Direct Phone number:.....................
Resident City:......................
Resident State:......................
E-mail Address:...........................

This is the details which i have to give the Courier Company once i want their to post you this ATM VISA CARD so that it can help them to deliver you the ATM VISA CARD direct to your home also to help them locate you once they arrived into your Country is very Urgent. i have to go to the Delivery Companies here to inquire about the possibility of posting the ATM VISA CARD to you in your country from the delivery Companies here and i will inform you about it also what they need as soon as i come back . Here is my phone number ok. +221771102818

May God bless you .

Rev. Mark Jacob

Header:
Return-Path: <revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018
Reply-To: RevMark Jacob <revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com>
Subject: May the peace of the lord be with you and your family.

Phone:
+221771102818
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 am

Peace be upon you and your family . My dear son and brother in the lord , Regard my visiting to the bank today,Your ATM Card is ready for delivery as it has been sealed with the documents and instruction letter which contain the PIN CODE. Following the delivery arrangement, You will have to take care of the delivery charges sum of 250 Dollars which is the only fee you will pay to have the ATM VISA CARD through DHL couriers service agent that inlude government tax. The ATM VISA CARD will be delivery to you with the instruction letter and hard copies of the card will be deliver to you too through your address. The card will be delivered to your door step within three business days on confirmation of the DHL service fee of 250 Dollars and the tracking number will be sent to you by me as the bank said as soon as the card is being dispatched. as i promise you that i will go and check the cost on how to posting the ATM VISA CARD to you direct to your Country. Brother in the Lord , If it is cash i should have do it once i got your information in the first place, So bear it in mind that this is ATM VISA CARD that sign by your name, Only you can cash this money because it sign by your name to any Bank over there in any Country once you got this Original Copy of this ATM VISA CARD, which i have it with me here..

Below here is the cost of those delivery Companie.

DHL............... .250 Dollars

So i agree let us use the DHL Company because their cost of delivery is ok and they are every where around the world.The manager of DHL Company told me.that i have to make Tax payment of .250 Dollars for there government service Tax before they will make the posting of your ATM VISA CARD to you with your address,name,phone number, and it will be delivered to you under three working days, As you know that i can not afford the money to pay for the posting of the ATM VISA CARD to you. You have to send me the . 250 Dollars to enable me to pay for the posting service Tax charges.you have to send the money fast so that i will make the posting as they request in there courier service Tax charges,and you will get this ATM VISA CARD direct to your home under three working days as the Manager DHL said.

Here is the Information which you will use to send the money, From the Western Union OR
Money Gram Transfer.

Name................. Mark Jacob.
Country............... Senegal.
City................... Dakar.

Phone Number ........... +221771102818

Inform me by calling me on my phone after sending the money and E mail me the Payment Slip or the Information control numbers to help me collect the money. so that i will go and pick up the money from the Bank when you send the money, Also go and post the ATM VISA CARD to you immediately. and try to send the receiving information as soon as you send the money for the posting.

Thanks for your trust and you can always call me whenever you need any further clarification.

I will serve you with fear of God.

May the peace of the lord be with you and your family.

Yours in the lord,

Rev.Mark Jacob
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:57 pm

Hello my beloved son and brother in the lord. I Greet you in the name of Almighty God, May thy peace of the Lord be upon you and your family. Amen. I hope the almighty God that i am serving is protecting you and taking care of you where you are and your work. You have to send the money fast so that i will make the posting as they request in there courier service Tax charges,and you will get your ATM Card direct to your home under three working days as the Manager DHL said. This is the only fee you will pay for the card, the instruction letter and hard copies will be delivered to your address. The card will be delivered to your door within three working days upon confirmation of the fee and the tracking number will be sent to you by me as the Bank said that as soon as the card is they prepare.

Here is the Information which you will use to Transfer the money by Bank to Bank,

ACCOUNT NAME .................... LORENZ R.
BANK NAME ....................... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER................... 0 4 5 1 8 6 6 XXXX
SWIFT CODE ....................... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ......................... SN100
CODE AGENCE ....................... 01018
IBAN .............................. SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 66XXXXXX
SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 66XXXXXX
CIE RIB .......................... 50
BANK ADDRESS ..................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

Inform me after sending the money and E mail me the Payment Slip and the Information to help me collect the money from the Bank. So that i will go and pick up the money from the Bank when you send the money, Also go and post the ATM VISA CARD to you Immediately.

Thanks for your trust and you can always call me whenever you need any further clarification.

I will serve you with fear of God.

May the peace of the lord be with you and your family.

Yours in the lord,

Rev.Mark Jacob
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:11 am

Peace be with you Brother in the Lord, i wish you happy new day and God protract you all you are doing in the name of Jesus Amen, Brother in the lord you are free to request any help from me if you need a help from here, i am always with you ,I write you in other for you to know that I am waiting for you to send the money as you promise ok.

Remain bless
Reverend Mark Jacob..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Hello my beloved son and brother in the lord. I Greet you in the name of Almighty God, May thy peace of the Lord be upon you and your family. Amen.

Here is the Account Number which you will use to send the money, From the Bank Transfer.

ACCOUNT NAME ....................... LORENZ R.

BANK NAME ............................. BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER.................... 0 4 5 1 8 6 6XXXX

SWIFT CODE ............................ AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ............................. SN100

CODE AGENCE ........................... 01018

IBAN ................................. SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 66XXXXXX

CIE RIB .............................. 50

BANK ADDRESS ......................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

I will be waiting for your urgent message as soon as possible.

God Bless You

Reverend Mark Jacob

Hello my beloved son and brother in the lord. I Greet you in the name of Almighty God, May thy peace of the Lord be upon you and your family. Amen. Hello my beloved son Please i need your phone Number so that i will call you and hear your vice.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 pm

God be with you. May the peace of God Almighty be with you,I was calling the number you give me but it is not working , i try all mean to get you on phone but no way. Dear Son what is your country Cold number and name of your country. My dear son and brother in the lord.

Here is the Account Number which you will use to send the money, From the Bank Transfer.

ACCT HOLDER........................... NDEYE A. N.
BANK NAME............................. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
ACCT NUMBER........................... 30101003XXXX
IBAN CODE............................ SN15301301
RIB KEY.............................. 87
SWIFT CODE........................... UNAFSNDA
COUNTRY.............................. DAKAR SENEGAL

I will be waiting for your urgent message as soon as possible.

God Bless You

Reverend Mark Jacob
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:29 pm

My Son ,

Believe in God’s plan. Our God is a miracle worker. He can part waters, move boulders, heal the dead , save, destroy, bless, and curse. He can do anything, everything, things beyond our comprehension.

My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.” –Isaiah 55:8-9

When I say you have to believe, I mean you have to believe that God has got this thing in His hands. He is looking out for you. He is working out a plan that is bigger than you, and you are going to be better for it in the end.

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” -Jeremiah 29:11.

My Son in the Lord, Am missionary work as a servant of God i dont know what to do now. Your problem give me concern i am praying for you all the time and God will answer our pray in Jesus name amen.I will help you with the sum of $50 so try your best to send the blance ok.I Am waiting for you to send the money for posting fee.

Remain bless
Rev. Jacob Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.