Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:02 am

happy new year

Header:
Return-Path: <rev.sis.cathrinemartins2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018
Subject: happy new year

Am Very Happy

Hello my dearest, how are you today,
Thanks for your mailing; I will like to inform you that my real Name is Zina Albert. I am (25years) old from Sudan east Africa by origin but I am presently leaving in republic of Senegal as a Refugee because of the incident that occurred in my family.

I am fair in complexion, 5 ft7 in, 60kg, I am undergraduate, I like reading novels, watching movies and sports, I love going beside the beach during the summer season, I love swimming, I also like watching football but I am not a footballer, I know this email will find you in good emotional condition. Knowing fully well that race, age, religion, ethnicity and nationality can give no hindrance to our relationship, wish we are building as it the best to the way I am seeing it.

My Dear, I have no experience of any foreign relationship but I believe with you I am covered, we black are good and respectful to our beloved one, I believe your presence is making a great difference in me, It bring joy to my life again, my Dear your little word has brought great joy to me, My tears has been wipe up, I really cannot express my feeling about you today but I am happy,

My dear I am confident and believe with your sincerity understanding and everlasting relationship, I feel something strange in me that has made me decided to extend relationship into a deep and everlasting relationship although it depends on your considerations, to me I need someone who I will settle and help me out with what is left behind for me.

l am a lady who lost her parent's in a civil war, this has brought great pains into my life that I find myself struggling to stand again, You know already, I am not working at the moment due to my present Refugee status here in Senegal West African, I really consider relationship as serious thing, open in everything, be honest, and above all faithfulness to each other.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.7 Million US Dollars, in Bank with my name as the next of king. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions and i will attached to you my more picture in my next e-mail.

Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.yours Zina Albert

Fixme.PNG

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 pm

Hello Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?. Mine is a bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal In this Humanitarian home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays to Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Reverend Father.John Antonio who is the Senior Priest here in (St.Dominic Catholic Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for Male the other for Female, The Reverend's Tel number is (+221704038944) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Zina Albert. he will send for me in the hostel room no 25.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year as a law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, Please listen to this, I have my late father's Fund deposit certificate, bond agreement of the fund and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,

So, I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account) and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because I trust you that you will be of assistance to me. So, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and person of vision, truth and hard working, The money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa farm and political career and that is why I don't want anyone here to know about it until I travel out from here, My favorite language is English but I speaks and write English very fluently. Meanwhile I would like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. I wait your call.

I want you to send me your contact information such as your:

(1) Your Country ----------------------------------
(2) Your Full name --------------------------------------
(3) Your Phone number---------------------------------
(4) Your Age -------------------------------
(5) Your Picture--------------------------

To enable me introduce you to my late fathers bank, Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours loved one,
Miss Zina Albert.

Phone:
+221704038944
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zinaalbert2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:02 pm

My Dearest Sweetheart.

Thank you ones again today, I just snick out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? I believe you are fine. Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. I am able to use Internet as a result of the Rev Fathers Office computer, Remember I trust you honey that is why I am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone, I will like to hear your voice please, just call the Reverend and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me please i have understand all you have said i will love to chat with you on facbook but the Reverend Fathers will not allow me to chat with you OK please my love try to understand me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since I am too young to handle such huge amount, In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer My $5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of king to your account in your country. The contact information of the Bank is as follows:

BANK NAME: AL RAYAN BANK PLC LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
Address: PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom.
Telephone: +441214567840
Bank Fax:+447973362065
Bank Manager E-Mail: info_larayanbankplc@engineer.com
E-Mail:: infolarayanislamicbankplc@accountant.com

Contact person: Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept. Name of the Director Mr. Smart Said: Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor:Dr. Albert Adama
Nationality:Sudan
Fund Ref Nos:FBAOD57332A
Account Numbers:125301002400302
Beneficiary : Miss Zina Albert Adama
Amount Deposited: US$5.7 Million
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of king. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 20% for assisting me with the transfer, the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because I can't be able to do it by myself.

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since I am still too young to manage it as you know. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible, Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Please, i want you to contact the Bank Manager as quick as possible. Please, just send the composed below mail to the bank ok.

Hello Mr.......,

My name is ....................from............... I am the foreign partner to Miss. Zina Albert., from Sudan but now residing in UN refugee camp in Republic of Senegal.

Please sir, i want you to tell me the possibility of transferring her late father's money into my account in my country, which she is now the next of kin.
thanks yours sincerely.

Waiting to hear from you soonest, Yours forever Miss ZinaAlbert

Phones:
+447973362065
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_larayanbankplc@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

ATTENTION.
I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT TO THE MAIL WHICH WE HAVE RECEIVED. ACTUALLY, WE HAVE EARLIER BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOU BY THE YOUNG LADY MISS.ZINA ALBERT ADAMA. THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE /REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT WITH OUR BANK.

LATE SIR. ALBERT ADAMA IS OUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH ACCOUNT NO:FBAOD57332A/125301002400302/2004, IBANBIC: RBOSGB2L SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT (US$5.7 MILLION) OF DEPOSIT WITH US. HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY APPOINTED AS A TRUSTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN. HOWEVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND WITH YOU, WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWINGS:

1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF.NOTE: THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER (SINCE THE MONEY IS ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA AND THE GIRL IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL).

2. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE SIR. ALBERT ADAMA (HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING THE DEATH.
3. A COPY OF DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE ACCOUNT ISSUED TO SIR. ALBERT ADAMA BY OUR BANK.
NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST, YOURS AND THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS. THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE THAT A SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND WILL BE MADE WITHIN 48HOURS AT RECEPTION OF THESE DOCUMENTS.

ALSO YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH WILL FACILITATE THIS FUND AS SOON AS THESE DOCUMENTS ARE BEEN PROVIDED. HERE IS THE CONTACT OF A UNITED NATION HUMAN RIGHT LAWYER; HE IS AN ENROLLED MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LAWYERS, ALSO A PROMINENT MEMBER OF THE SENEGALESE BAR ASSOCIATION AND A WELL KNOWN LAWYER THERE IN AFRICA. YOU CONTACT HIM NOW TO SEE IF HE WILL HELP YOU PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

LAWYER: BARR.(DR) A'HAM MUHAMED MORGAN (ESQ)
ADDRESS: RUE VINCENS X ABDON,DAKAR,SENEGAL.
E-MAIL: (muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com)
PHONE: +221-707-179-337.

THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO PRESENT THESE DOCUMENTS TO OUR BANK TO ENABLE US WIRE THE FUND (US$5.7 MILLION) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(S), PLEASE CONTACT FOREIGN TRANSFER OFFICER MR.STEPHEN HESTER ON TELEPHONE. FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.STEPHEN HESTER/
(FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT).
LINES ARE OPEN;MON TO FRI 8AM - 7PM(EXCL. BANK HOLIDAYS)!!

We are The Al Rayan Bank of Britain United Kingdom
and we are owned by The Al Rayan Bank of Britain United Kingdom
Group plc. We are also known as the data controller. Wish you a busy business, nice clients and enjoy the season! This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with, by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate E-Statements are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.
We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.

WELCOME TO RAYAN BANK OF BRitITAIN INTERNATIONAL

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment.Rayan Bank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic

Phone:
+221707179337
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:06 am

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.

Dr. MUHAMED .M. (Esq)

CHEIKH FALL CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
Address: RUE VINCENS X ABDON, DAKAR, SENEGAL.
Mail to: {muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com}
Phone: +221 704038944.

FOR YOUR NOTICE:

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL ON HOW TO POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER. YOUR PARTNER WAS IN MY OFFICE WITH THE REVEREND TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE ISSUING TO YOU AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM AL RAYAN BANK UNITED KINGDOM,TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRES FROM THE BANK AND HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE BANK THAT THERE ARE FOUR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THEM BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

1. A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR.ALBERT ADAMA.

2. A COPY OF HIS DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE. (WHICH YOUR PARTNER HAVE WITH HER).

IT REMAINS THE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS,WHICH IS POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

IN VIEW OF ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRIES, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $110 FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, $120 FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, $140 FOR NOTARY STAMPINGS AT THE NOTARY OFFICE(BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM SENEGAL HERE) AND MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF $150 TOTAL OF ($520) FIVE HUNDRED AND TWENTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS = $520) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS.

NAME::::::::::::: MORGAN MUHAMED .
CITY:::::::::::::::: DAKAR
ADDRESS:::::::::::14 CHEIKH ANTA DIOP AV
QUESTION::::::::: SERVICE
ANSWER::::::::::: ACCEPTED
TOTAL::::::::::: ($520)

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THIS MONEY SO THAT WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.(WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

FOR YOUR NOTICE SIR.
SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST TO MY CHAMBER TODAY ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR FULL DATA DETAILS THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS.
YOUR FULL NAME: ..........................
YOUR ADDRESS:...................................
YOUR AGE/ DATE OF BIRTH: ...........................
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBERS: ....................
YOUR COUNTRY: ........................................
YOUR PROFESSION: .....................................
YOUR SEX: ............................................

[AS YOU MAY WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY].
SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.
AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.

LAWYER: DR. MUHAMED MORGAN
Member of the Bar Association of Senegal.
Areas of Practice
General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law

Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.

Dr. MUHAMED .M. (Esq)

CHEIKH FALL CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
Address: RUE VINCENS X ABDON, DAKAR, SENEGAL.
Mail to: {muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com}
Phone: +221 704038944.

NOTICE: , thank you for your mail i will like you to transfer this money through money gram so he will be faster for me to get it so i can proceed the documents, IF YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN USE THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS.

Address:........Uba Senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Country...........Senegal
City.................Dakar
Name:........... MUSA CUTHIA S.
Bank Name:.......... UBA
Code banque :....... Sn153
Code guichet :......... 01301
Account number:...... 30101002XXXX
Rib:............. 94
Code swift:.......... UNAFSNDA
Code Iban Sn :..........1530130130101002XXXX

As soon as you send it by tomorrow try and send the payment slip to me immediately thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 am

NOTICE: , OK thank you for your mail i will like you to transfer this money through money gram so he will be faster for me to get it so i can proceed the documents, IF YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN USE THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:14 pm

OK thank you for your mail but i need the payment slip, try and send the payment slip to me immediately thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 pm

NOTICE: , OK i will like you to transfer this money through money gram so he will be faster for me to get it so i can proceed the documents, IF YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN USE THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION THERE IN U S, IS MY COLLEAGUE

Bank Name............Wells Fargo Bank
Account Number..........841277XXXX
Routine number..............121000248
Account Name............Candra B.
Address..................... San
Francisco..................CA 94104 usa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

muhamedmorgan@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:40 pm

OK , as soon as you send it try and you send me the payment slip immediately thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.