Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Doctor Student

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Doctor Student

Unread postby SaintValentino » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Name: sayed sajjad kousar
E-mail: sajjadkousar@gmail.com
Phone number: +8615622182923

Salam alikom
I came from a Shia muslim family from Afghanistan , since 2009, I have been in china for studying. I have studied medicine in china now I’m doing my master degree in general surgery. And you know that marriage is also very important so I decided to marry a Shia muslim girl.if you needed more detail please contact me personal. This is my WhatsApp , +8615622182923

2017-12-04 14:47 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

W,Salam alikom
I hope you are doing well and great.!
Thank you so much for abrupt replying .
The difference you mentioned I just consider about having children! *** years elder than me and your education isn’t big deal. Hope you understand me,
I hope my email will not disturb you.

2017-12-04 16:06 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

Salam alikom
I think Having a child is a blessing from Allah, I’m agree with what Allah deserve me. If Allah’s willing that I wouldn’t have child this is different so I will not divorce my wife,I should love my wife ,relation should be based on love and understanding and humanity.
Thank you .!

2017-12-04 16:30 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

What you are saying is true but for me personally I will not divorce my wife due to infertility. In islamic countries they seek for another wife I’ve seen such cases. But in western country men just can have one wife. So it’s quite tough for those family who really want to have children. May I ask you where are you from basically ?

2017-12-05 5:02 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

Salam alikom good morning
You are from a very blessed country I love *** people.
Now I live in china, Guangzhou city doing my master degree in General Surgery. I’ve got scholarship in August 2016, I have plan to go to Europe for PHD or work,unlucky my master Degree from china isn’t valid in Europe or western countries,so I’ve plan to prepare for license Exam.
Why I didn’t go to Iran for study because I’ve been studying in china since 2009.so I didn’t need to go to iran.
I didn’t ask my family to find a spouse for me I want to find by my self.
What you said is true we have to look and see what Masomin( as) said for choosing a spouse.
For me that spouse is enough to be in the path of bibi Fatima( سلام الله عليها ). I don’t expect much. And I’m sure and I believe I will be happy with her.

2017-12-06 4:41 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

Salam Alikom
Hope you are fine and doing well.!
*** I guess it’s the name of A lunar month in Arabic if I’m not wrong or it’s just your virtual name.
Going back to my country what you said to find hospital and work it’s posdible, but I wanted to learn more and be more professional in my career even if I go back home I can serve better.
What you thinking about my country it’s not your fault yes Afghanistan is a country every one hear the name the first imiganition from my country is war and destructions, which mostly these hasbeen reflected by Media to the world and public eyes, Afghanistan also has beauty with kind and good people and safe places.world don’t know it or don’t care. You know better game of war is going in my country leading by USA and his Allies which recruiting some fanatic Muslims for their policy.
Just Afghan civilian suffers.
Any way thanks for writing to me.
Do u live alone or with your family ?
You don’t wanna children or don’t try for treatment anymore.?
If you don’t need to answer me is okay
I don’t have close family in Europe just my younger brother he is in Swiss but there are some relatives I don’t have relation or any connection with them.
Have a nice day

2017-12-07 4:01 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

سلام علیکم ***، اسعدالله ایامکم نهنئکم بذرکر مولودخاتم النبیین ابی القاسم محمد بن عبدالله (صلی الله علیه واله وسلم) وحفیده الامام جعفرالصادق ( علیه السلام)
Thank you very much for writing me back.wish you have great day a head!
And wish you understand those Arabic writing if you can’t read I’m sorry I don’t know you can read or not ?you congratulated me and reminded me thank you so much I forgot to tell you yesterday.
It’s congratulate you upon 17th of Rabee al-Awal, the birthday anniversary of the Messenger of mercy and glory, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP), and his respected grandson, Imam Sadiq (PBUH).
My ethnicity is SADAT.!
My current job is doing residency in General surgery in hospital here which most of our patients are gastric cancer , colon cancer , rectal cancer , and thyroid cancer, hernia with different ages young and old, I work day time.
Now I’m in a research program not in my hospital in another hospitals,it’s about breast cancer.
My work is very tough I don’t know if I enjoy it just make me very tired. Alhamdulelah it’s good after I Finish and be a good laparoscopic surgeon I can serve better.
What you doing for live? I didn’t ask you where do u live ?
I have plan to go but I’m alone and hard for me to decide if I can find some good Shia Muslims girls like you for marriage she could help me how to move other wise I should go step by step.
If you need anything from China don’t hesitate to ask me.
Take care.

2017-12-07 23:01 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

Salam alikom
Wish u have nice day
Actually I don’t sell anything’s ,but if you want to start a business there is a lot of chances.do u have any idea what products is hot sell in ***that you can start I will help you to find good market in china and send you.
Any thing you need is available here.
What do u think of mobile accessories in *** if you start this business.
Do u use what’s App
Thanks

2017-12-09 16:38 GMT+01:00 sayed sajjad kousar <sajjadkousar@gmail.com>:

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.
It’s okay I wanted to write you that what happened you didn’t answer me.
Yes weekend I’m free I don’t have work.
If you need anything I can do marketing for you.
Please let me know
What’s your current job
What’s hair bundle ? And I don’t know any one in USA who like to do this business.
If you have what’s up we can talk.
Thank you
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Re: Doctor Student

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:27 pm

SaintValentino,

So far there is no proof the person you communicate with is a scammer. For this reason we moved your posts here. Feel free to update the topic with any scam evidence you have in this case.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SaintValentino » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:00 pm

The broken English, wanting to chat on WhatsApp so quick and offering to do business with me made me think it's a scammer. These are all the emails I got from Sayed.
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Agree, SanValentino, it looks like - both for reporting someone as a scammer there are some evidences required. So far, in this case, there is no proof that the person you are communicating with is a scammer.

It is good to be cautious - but for exposing someone as a scammer on a public forum online you need to prove he is a scammer, beyond any doubt. If you have any suspicion even without any clear evidence, the best option is to drop the communication and not play along.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SaintValentino » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Thank you for the advice, next time I will stop writing to them and post about the ones who do ask for money.
SaintValentino
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:47 am

SaintValentino,

Take your safety seriously, please, and don't communicate with people you met online only using your real life email address. Create another one only for online activities. That might save you from troubles in the future.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?