Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Re: I Need Help to help my aunt

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Unread postby Skyvian » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63121 - various stolen pictures used in scam, but no elements allowing to identify the scammers using those pictures.

I saw this lady was a well know scammer and her pictures are all around website with different names and account.
Paul Lee's Instagram is called (leepeter472) this lady are his followers. Inside the follower they are few scammer too. I believe they work in group.

Skyvian
New survivor

Unread postby Clark Kent » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:01 am

I have also get several messages with this stolen pictures. It is a wellknow xxx actress. It is used at different dating-profiles, with different e-mail-adresses from an international dating-site, running local dating sites for many countries.

So if a scammer register a profile, at his/her local dating site, the profile is copied to all other local dating sites. The site i use is www.singel.se. My experience til now is that 8 of 10 profiles are fakes.

If I would add all fakes here, I would at least have to do that at least at 8 hours per day. :-/

It seems that the scammers are flooding, or has taken over most of the dating sites.
Clark Kent
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 am

Her name is Danielle Delaunay and we have a large thread on scammers abusing her stolen images at https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=25926 if you'd like to add what you have. That'd be the best place to put it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?