Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christin2lov@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

christin2lov@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:01 am

Zorpia:

Hi Compliments; you have got nice profile here. Am Christin,i came across your page here and i found it interesting.you can write me back with my email ( christin2lov@ yahoo. com ) so that i can tell you more about myself,and send you more of my pics to know who i am,i don't like people crowding me up,lets talk in private through email. Thanks Christin ( christin2lov@ yahoo. com )

Screen name: CHRISTIN / CHRISTINtina10
28, Dakar, Senegal
Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑99, in Ethiopia.

christin.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christin2lov@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 am

Hello Dear.
I am happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day today? When i saw your profile, i pray to God before contacting you, and behold you have reply, this is by God grace for us to come in contact.

My name is Miss Christin Wade, 24years single and never married, i am from Cote D'Ivoire in west Africa and presently residing in the N’dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country. The Refugee camp is control by a Reverend father, i use his computer to send you this email when he is less busy in his office.

My late father DR COL KENNEDY WADE was chairman managing director ( WADE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in ABIDJAN the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet loyal, understanding, sincere, trustful, kindly and friendly person. I hate lies, criminals, terrorists, unfaithful person, person with no respect to human being. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Faithfully

HEADER:
Return-Path: <christin2lov@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1034.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2016 09:31:15 -0000
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Reply-To: christin Tina <christin2lov@yahoo.com>
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (114.23 KiB) Viewed 6037 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:38 am

Skype for Christin:
christin2lov

Skype for Reverend:
Joseph Moore
revjosephmoore
Dakar Senegal

Hello Dear,
How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here. In this camp we don't go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out from here soon.

Reverend Joseph Moore is the Reverend father of the ( Christ the king Church ) here in this camp has been very good to me since i came here. I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221761356480 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me. I don't have a cell phone of my own.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university where i was studying medcine before the tragic incident that made me to be in this situation now. My Dear, l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount is $5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As a refugee here i don't have the right or privilege to withdraw the money my self because it is against the laws of this country. So l will like you to assist me in transferring this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents ( Passport, the United Nations Declaration) and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.

The money can't be withdrawn here in Senegal where i am in refugee statues, like the Reverend would have help me. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your

Names ..................................
Address .....................................
Age .....................................
Telephone ................................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, How ever, the bankers advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to be my trustee and foreign partner. They also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means l should decide if i will transfer the money all at once or in small parts.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee and foreign partner on this money. Like i said, i want you to call me because we have a lot to talk. This is because i have contacted you alone. l kept this secret from people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. My dear, this is the email address of the Reverend ( revfathermoore@yahoo.com ). l hope to hear from you soon. l think i am in love with you

Yours Faithful.

Profile Elements:
Fatoumata Diallo
Active on September 1st, 2015

Profile Photos:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Phone Number:
+221761356480
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

christin2lov@yahoo.com infobarclays.banklondon@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 am

SEND THE BELOW MAIL TO THE BANK.

To
MR. Robert Roughan,
The Transfer Officer,
Barclays Bank Plc London.
Phone No: 0044-703-182-1032,
Email addresses,
( infobarclays.banklondon@yahoo.co.uk ) OR
( robertroughan@aol.com )

Subject:- TRANSFER FROM THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON.

Respected Sir,
I, , a permanent resident citizen of . My phone number is: . , wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end.

That Miss Christin Wade, daughter of Late DR COL KENNEDY WADE, now living in Dakar Senegal, is in a refugee status. That I am her foreign partner who will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.

I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability to transfer the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours
faithfully,

Hello My Love,
I am very happy to read from you today to know you are doing fine over there, i also want to thank you for your kindness towards me, remember age or colors does not matter, what matters is love and trust, i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information’s and it is for you
alone.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me In this Issue and 10% will be for any expenses that might come up in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice with that of my education. Contact the bank immediately with this information, The contact address of the bank are as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON.
Mr. Robert Roughan,
The Transfer Officer,
Phone No: 0044-703-182-1032,
Email addresses
( infobarclays.banklondon@yahoo.co.uk ) OR ( robertroughan@aol.com )

Contact them now on how to transfer the(5.7 Million dollars) Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr. COL KENNEDY WADE
Nationality: Cote D'Ivoire,
Fund Ref Nos: 10402391
My Father's Account Number is RBS/552434287456/QB/91/A
Next of Kin to the Deposit: Miss.Christin Wade
Amount Deposited: US$5.7 Million Us dollars.
Type of Account: escrow account
Purpose of Deposit: Safe keeping
Country of Deposit: London

Please contact the bank now on how to transfer the money to your account, i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still to young to manage it.. Will you keep me safe when i come over to your country? this is because i don't know any person over there. I am waiting to hear from you soonest that you have contacted the bank, i remain yours for ever in love.

Hello My Dear,
Greetings to you and how are you doing? i hope fine. i understand all you said that you have being contact with the bank for the transfer, how ever, as soon as you receive from the bank, please inform me so that i will know how the transfer process is moving and when the transfer will be made to your bank account.

My Dear, i hope you know that after the transfer is made to your bank account, you will send me some amount of money for me to get my traveling documents and meet you over there in your country to continue my education and to have a new and better life with you over there in love and happiness.

Kindly take good care of your for me and have a nice day, i think of you every night and day here, you will always have that place in my life, i hope you will not disappoint me after the transfer is made to your bank account. Think of me the way i think of you here. Yours for ever in love.

BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC
Barclays Bank PLC London 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP United Kingdom,

For Your Attention;

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer of the Barclays Bank PLC London to write you in respect to your mail which we received today concerning the wire transfer of $5,700,000:00 US Dollars to your bank account.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about by the young girl Miss Christin Wade ( the next of kin of our deceased customer ), that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Her Late father Dr Col Kennedy Wade, was our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us. Hence you have really been appointed as the trustee to represent the next of Kin.

You are hereby advice to furnish our (Barclays) credit telex wire department with your bank account data where you will receive the fund into peacefully and the rest of the documentations below to carry out the transfer:

1. A power of attorney on your name permitting you to stand for the transfer as the nominated sole beneficiary of the total sum: Five Million Seven hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. (Since the young lady is presently in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of ( Her deceased father ) confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to his late father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

You are to contact your partner for more directives about getting a Senegal resident lawyer who will get the above mention documents for you.

Note: The above documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin before the transfer can be made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Our Barclay's Bank swift telex's wire department will commerce the transfer of the total sum to your providing bank account within the maximum of 24 hours once we confirm the documents made on your names.

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational Director- Mr Robert Roughan through this email address thus
( robertroughan@aol.com ) or office Telephone Number ( +447031821032) for more directives/ clarifications.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Robert Roughan
Managing Director
Barclays Bank PLC London
1 Churchill Place, London,
E14 5HP United Kingdom
Tell: +44-703-182-1032

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Barclays Bank Plc London and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank.

If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at robertroughan@aol.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <infobarclays.banklondon@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.85] by tm7.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2016 08:27:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1022.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2016 08:27:30 -0000
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016
From: infobarclays banklondon <infobarclays.banklondon@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: infobarclays banklondon <infobarclays.banklondon@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Response From The Barclays Bank Plc Transfer Dept.

Hello My Love,
How are you doing today again? l hope fine, I am happy for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and my self l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well.

I saw the mail of the bank and understand they agreed you as my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the
statement of account and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal

I told the Reverend about it, I and the Reverend went to the lawyer office now, and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, He is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us. The Reverend gave me his contact information now.

Please l will like you to contact he through email and phone today ,when you contact him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money your
country.

His contact informations are as follows
Bar Dr Daniel Morris Esq
Email Address,
(bardrdanielmorris@yahoo.com)
Office Telephone Number +221-778-974-336

My Dear, i will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him all your informations that will be used to prepare the documents on your names in the high court. That is your names, address, phone number and even your passport scan copy ok.

Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you will send some amount for me to prepare my traveling documents to come over there to meet with you in your country and continue my education, i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee, have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you. Yours sincerely.

Send The Below Mail To The Lawyer.

To
Bar Dr Daniel Morris Esq
Email Address,
(bardrdanielmorris@yahoo.com)
Office Telephone Number +221-778-974-336

Subject:- Power of attorney and an affidavit of an oath from senegal.

Respected Sir,
I, Mr , a permanent resident citizen of . My phone number is: . , wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end.

That Miss Christin Wade, daughter of Late DR COL KENNEDY WADE, now living in Dakar Senegal, is in a refugee status. That I am her foreign partner who will stand on her behalf.
That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in the bank. The bank need the following documents thus:

1) Power Of Attorney from the high court in Senegal.
2) Affidavit of an Oath from the high court in Senegal.

After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of getting the documents, please help us. Expecting an early reply, with regards, Yours faithful,
Mr.

Hello My Sweet love,
Good day to you and how are you doing? i hope fine. I want to know how have you been contact with the lawyer concerning the documents needed for the transfer, how ever, as soon as you receive from the lawyer, please inform me so that i will know how the documents processing is moving and when the transfer will be made so as to know when i will be coming out from here.

My Dear, i want you to please beg the lawyer to help us in getting these documents, you know that as soon as we have them, the bank will make the transfer to your bank account. I had the statement of account and the death certificate with me which i handed it over to the lawyer because he told the Reverend that he need to see them before he will do any thing.

Kindly take good care of your for me and have a nice day, you know the power of attorney and the affidavit of an oath is what the bank need before that will make the transfer, we need to do all that it will take so as to get the documents.

All my hope is in you and i believe you will never disappoint me, i will say it is by God grace for me and you to come in contact and i promise never to disappoint you in any way. I will always respect you and take all your orders which you will give to me and will never make you sad. I just want to be free from this camp and be happy again in life. With you, i have all my confidences.
Yours sincerely.

Hello darling,
Thanks you so much for your love and care towards me, and for all effort you have been making to get me out of this situation.

Dear I and the Reverend have met with the lawyer, and he accepted working with us, with the rate of 1,555 dollars. payment for preparation and legalization of the power documents from the high court like he said. The Lawyer said that the payment will cover the bills in the high court Senegal before the documents becomes legal.

My Dear, I am in difficult situation here, and really want be out of here soon please help me send the money to the lawyer to enable him provide us with the required documents, which is the final step of this transfer, so we can meet up with the bank's mandate ok. Please get me informed as soon as you send the money to the lawyer, so I can go to his office and sign my signature on the power documents as soon as possible.

Thanks for being there, I send many greetings, am really happy that sooner I will meet you physically over there.
Yours sincerely,

Christin.
Hugs

Good morning my love and how are you doing today and your work i hope that all is well with you honey i saw your email and understand all you said, that you don't send money to Western Union or Money gram, how ever, i have speak with the lawyer just now and he said that he have gave to you his law firm account, only you have to try all your best to make sure that you send the money to the lawyer today, so that he will getting the transfer documents, as you know that the bank are waiting for us,

Please go now to the Bank and send the money on the names which the lawyer gave to you and inform me after sending the money, you can also contact the lawyer now I will be waiting to read from you the good news that you have send the money to the lawyer, Kindly take good care of your self for me and have a nice day. Yours sincerely.

EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS
23 AVE GORGES DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL / FAX : +221-778-974-336

URGENT ATTENTION,
MR. .

I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR EMAIL TO MY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS CONCERNING A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF AN OATH ON YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS TO ENABLE YOU TO STAND FOR THE TRANSFER FROM THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

AS THE SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE TOTAL FUND FIVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($5,700,000:00 USD) HELD BY THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON.

FROM MY FINDINGS, THE ABOVE MENTION DOCUMENTS INCLUDING THE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ARE NEEDED BEFORE THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON CAN APPROVE THE WIRE TRANSFER.

THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS WILL BE OBTAIN HERE ON YOUR NAME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE, TO PROVE TO THE BANK THAT YOU ARE NOW THE SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE TOTAL FUND.

AS AN ATTORNEY IN-FACT, I SHALL STAND ON YOUR BEHALF AS MY CLIENT IN THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL BUREAU, TO ENABLE THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON, WIRE THE TOTAL SUM TO YOU AS AGREED.

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($695 DOLLARS) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

(520 DOLLARS) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

(180 DOLLARS) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (160 DOLLARS).

TOTAL NOW WILL BE ($1,555 USD), ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS ONLY, TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAMES AND ADDRESS BELOW.

RECEIVER'S NAME: DANIEL MORRIS
MY ADDRESS: 23 AVE GEORGES DAKAR SENEGAL
QUESTION: WHO
ANSWER: MORRIS
MTCN: THE WESTERN UNION WILL ISSUE IT.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT 24 WORKING HOURS.

I REMAIN YOURS SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE,

BAR DR DANIEL MORRIS ESQ.
EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS,
23 AVE GEORGES DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELL: +221-778-974-336

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bardrdanielmorris@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.251])
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Bar Dr Daniel Morris <bardrdanielmorris@yahoo.com>
Subject: ACCEPTED TO SERVE WITH SINCERE HEART.

BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC
Barclays Bank PLC London 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP United Kingdom,

For Your Attention:

I Mr. Robert Roughan, transfer officer of the Barclay's Bank Plc London humbly wish to inform you that we receive the mail you sent to our office today, And here is our reply to best clear your doubts, And We are still waiting for your full bank account data where the transfer has to be made to, so make sure you send the below mention information now as you read this mail.

Your bank name:
Account number:
Account name:
Swift code:
Iban number:
Bank address:
Bank tel/ fax:

Concerning the below mention documents thus:

1. A power of attorney on your name permitting you to stand for the transfer as the nominated sole beneficiary of the total sum: Five Million Seven hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

2. The death certificate of ( Her deceased father ) confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to his late father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

I will advice you to contact your partner Miss Christin Wade, for her to source a lawyer there in Senegal who will prepare the above mention documents on your names and sent to our bank here for immediate transfer to your full bank account data which we are still waiting for here in our bank ( Account Department).

The documents have to be in hard copies, then sent to our office here. Apart from the documents named above, there is no other documents needed before the transfer will be made. Inform us about the day we will be having the documents for the transfer, this is urgent and we need your urgent reply.

Inform us immediately when your lawyer will getting the transfer documents. We need to be aware and ready to serve you on time. and bear it in mind that we will not remove 1$ from this account, until we receive the transfer documents made on your name in our office,

So be rest assured that you will receive the funds in your bank account safely and no one will question you concerning the transfer, but we can never make any transfer if the above mention documents are not present on your names. These are the requirements of our bank and you must obey them for the transfer to be made.

Our priority is to offer the best of our service to our customers.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Robert Roughan
Managing Director
Barclays Bank PLC London
1 Churchill Place, London,
E14 5HP United Kingdom
Tell: 0044-703-182-1032

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Barclays Bank Plc London and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank.

If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at robertroughan@aol.com

EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS
23 AVE GORGES DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL / FAX : +221-778-974-336

URGENT ATTENTION,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM REQUESTING FOR MY LAW FIRM BANK ACCOUNT FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT OF THE LEGAL TRANSFER DOCUMENTS.

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY TO MY LAW FIRM BANK ACCOUNT DATA BELOW THUS:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ACCOUNT IS BEEN CONTROL BY MY LAW FIRM ACCOUNTANT AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH ALL THE DATA LISTED ABOVE.

AFTER SENDING THE MONEY TODAY, MAKE SURE YOU SCAN THE MONEY TRANSFER SLIP AND SEND TO ME VIA EMAIL. I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY NOW AND THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY.

I REMAIN YOURS SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE,

BAR DR DANIEL MORRIS ESQ.
EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS,
23 AVE GEORGES DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELL: +221-778-974-336

Fake ID:
20160318013225-b1efb3c1-me.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447031821032
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221778974336
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:49 am

Hello My Dear,
My dear love, i am very happy to read from you today and i hope that all is well with you, honey i understand all you said that you will try all your best to get the money and sent to the lawyer for him to process the transfer documents on your name for the transfer to made to your account, I am just coming from the church were i prayed for the perfect grace, love, divine mercy and protection to grant you means to get this money of the lawyer at latest this week. honey i have speak with the lawyer now and he said that if you are sure that you will him the rest of the money when the transfer is made to your account, Please try all your best to send the lawyer the money you have now, so that he will start the process of the transfer documents on your name,

You are my hope for restoration, beside this you are all i have in this world. Do you understand what is means? I know it would be easy but you must do something to get this money as fast as you can, My dear, will you like something to happen to me? As my love and only hope, Please do it for my sake and that of God. honey i have speak with the lawyer and he said that if you can get the half of the money so that once he pay at the high court and once the transfer is made to you, you will complete the rest of the money, Please inform me now,

Please do all you can to send the money to the lawyer this week. I am 100% sure about the lawyer, because the lawyer have promise that once he receive any money from you, and he will help us to it and get the documents at the high court, for the transfer to made to your account, Please try all your best, all my hope is on you, i wait to read from you a good news that you have send the money yo have now,
Yours Lovely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Good morning my love and how are you doing today with your work i hope that all is going well, honey today i have ask the Rev father is the camp, to help us as you know that is only to receive this money, for the lawyer to get this documents, now the Rev father have gave us this account, and Please honey when you go to the bank, only tell them that you want to make a transfer to this account information, and you don't have any think with your bank again, only for them to send the money and give you the payments slip,

Please honey i hope that there will no more disappointment again soon as you send the money inform me and inform the lawyer, and here is the account information,

Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: 02729650003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100
Code Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Please my love once you send the money today, please try and inform me i am not getting my self here, only try for me, have a nice day i love you with all my heart
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 am

Hello my love and how are you doing your weekend i hope that all is well with you, honey i don't know why you have not reply to e, and i don't know why you have not send the money to the lawyer which you know that the bank are still waiting for the transfer documents made on your name, Please try all your best to see that you send the money to the money today, so that once the transfer documents is ready the bank will made the transfer to you, Please try and reply to me and let me know what is going on have a nice day i love you with all my heart and happy weekend
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:22 pm

And "she" is back on the same site as:

CHRISTIN / CHRISTINWAD75675
29, Portland, Oregon, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑99, in Hungary.

Scam message:

Hi Compliments; you have got nice profile here. Am Christin,i came across your page here and i found it interesting.you can write me back with my email ( christin2lov@ yahoo.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself,and send you more of my pics to know who i am,i don't like people crowding me up,lets talk in private through email. Thanks Christin ( christin2lov@ yahoo.com )
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.