Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ktt.939@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

legal10177602@hexbenno.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Same phone number:

Your kind attention.

Below is the present status of your long withheld payment of $12.5 Million in Nigeria.

I was at the bank for final verification. The bank clearly stated that your loaded ATM Debit Card (containing $9.5 Million) is ready and will be sent to you via secured and insured speed courier services such FedEx or DHL. This is necessitated by the fact that you cannot fly into Nigeria to pick up your funds and Card physically. However, your Diplomatic Trunk (loaded with your balance of $3 Million) is at the security vault of the Murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos Nigeria awaiting instructions from shipment and delivery to you in your country via Diplomatic Protocols. Note that in the case of diplomatic Cash delivery, I am your assigned diplomat to accompany your diplomatic trunk till it gets into your hands at your local address.

We just received the address below from one Mr. Max Walters who claims to your trustee from Canada, authorized by you to receive these funds on your behalf, due to some persona inconviniencies surrounding you at the moment:

Mr. Max Walters
Park Hyatt Toronto Hotel
4 Avenue Road Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5R 2E8,
Tel: +1 416 925 1234 , Fax: +1 416 924 4933

Is this correct?
Did you actually authorize the above named person to receive your fund on your behalf?

If the answers to the above questions is NO, you are once again required to re-state clearly the following personal data / mailing & delivery address for immediate schedule of shipment and delivery and to avoid errors and mistakes in delivery process.

1. Your mailing address ( for ATM Card if different from your delivery address).

2. Your delivery address (for Cash Trunk delivery if different from your mailing address).

3. Your direct telephone number (Cell phone).

4. A scanned copy of your ID card or Drivers License or International Passport.

I need these details clearly sent today to enable be go back to the bank, effect transactions and get back to you with details.

Your timely success is now in your hands. I hereby attach a scanned copy of my official ID card for your kind attention.

Always here to serve you better.

Lt. Col. Thomas Eziama,
Army Diplomat Attachee
(To) Central Bank of Nigeria
Direct Tel: +234 806 955 0346

Header:
Return-Path: <legal10177602@hexbenno.com>
Received: from 169.159.80.58 (IP may be forged by CGI script)
Subject: Re: ($12.5 Million Dollars) - YOUR TWO FORMS OF PAYMENT READY!
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 07:00:27 +0200

Phones:
+14169251234
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* Bell Canada

+14169244933
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* Bell Canada
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

itdtd.2017@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Dear

Thanks for your message. Yes, your fund is ready in the mentioned 2 forms. Right now I am on a mission to USA for another delivery.

Can you fly into Nigeria and pick up your ATM card?

This is what the bank says. You come and pick your card because they will not release your loaded debit card to a third party. If you cannot come and want your card sent to you via insured FedEx or DHL, you will personally pay for the cost of mailing.

Let me know before I depart Nigeria for USA.

Do yo do whatsapp? if yes, add my telephone on your phone book and send me a whatsapp messenger request.

I am waiting.

Lt. Col. Thomas Eziama,
Army Diplomat Attachee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

itdtd.2017@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Dear

Yes I will arrive JFK in New York but that is not the issue here. The main issue is that you must send the cost of mailing your ATM debit card first. Your already loaded card will be sent to you via DHL while the default PIN will be given to you over the telephone.

The cost of mailing is $70 USD while the insurance of the card is $120 USD.

It will be in your best interest to use either Western Union today and send this total of $190 total to me here in Nigeria so that I will ensure that the bank has duly mailed out your card before I fix my departure with your consignment.

Send this $190 to my name in Nigeria as follows:

Receiver: Thomas Eziama
Amount: $190.

Do this before close of work today and send me the details.

I wait.

Lt. Col. Thomas Eziama,
Army Diplomat Attachee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

itdtd.2017@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Dear

Your transaction has kept me busy for long. I thank God for you that the bank has accepted to mail your ATM Card via secured DHL mailing inclusive of both insurance and card.

As I informed you in my last email, your Mailing and Insurance cost is $190 while your Tax on principal amount uploaded is $510.

Therefore, for your card to me mailed out without further delay, go today to your bank and transfer this total sum of $700 to the following bank account below in Nigeria.

Bank Name: SKYE BANK
Address: 35 SHASHA ROAD AKOWONJO LAGOS NIGERIA
Account name: ADEBIYI SAMUEL
Account number: 1763110066
Code Number: 076152665
Swift Code: PRDTNGLA
Account Holder's address: 156 Akowonjo Road, Lagos, Nigeria

This is all required from you and nothing more.

Be 100% assured that once you have transferred this $700 total today, your ATM card plus its covering letter will be on the way to MI, USA at once.

I wait for transfer slip from you. Call me if you need any further clarification from me.

Lt. Col. Thomas Eziama,
Army Diplomat Attachee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ktt.939@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:50 pm

Dear

As per your words, I am still awaiting the transfer slip for the $700 you are to send to the account below.

Bank Name: SKYE BANK
Address: 35 SHASHA ROAD AKOWONJO LAGOS NIGERIA
Account name: ADEBIYI SAMUEL
Account number: 1763110066
Code Number: 076152665
Swift Code: PRDTNGLA
Account Holder's address: 156 Akowonjo Road, Lagos, Nigeria

I will ensure that your ATM card parcel is dispatched to your address once you have done your part today.

Awaiting...

Col. Thomas Eziama.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agent.johnsonterek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:39 am

ATM card Scam:

FedEx®

Address:3rd Avenue,Waynesboro,PA,USA

Dear Customer

We are presently in possession of your ATM Debit Card Package as received with Tracking No (770013697748)Fedexpress.com/tracking and ready for shipment to your door step at any of your nominated billing address.

Notice: Provide Arrival & Destination details such as:

Full Names:
Home/Office Address:
Zip:
PhoneNo#:

Select shipment preferred:

Over Night - $260.11
1 day- $210
2Days- $150.USD
3Days - 97$ USD

Mr. Johnson Terek
CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
(FedExpress Service Center)
Waynsboro,PA, United States
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
Reply Reply to All Forward More
FedExpress (®) <agent.johnsonterek@gmail.com>
To @ Sep 4 at 10:44 PM
Note: If this was found as a spam,kindly move to inbox

Link goes to:
http:/ /nautilusenvironmental.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/view/index.html

Header:
Return-Path: <sadiq.abubakar147147@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: agent.johnsonterek@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017
Subject: Ref: ATM Card Parcel Tracking no (770013697748)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:48 pm

FedEx®
Parcel Present Address: 3rd Avenue, Waynesboro,PA,USA
Dear Customer

We are presently in possession of your ATM Debit Card Package as received with Tracking No (770013697748) http:/ /www.fedex.com/us/track/ and ready for shipment to your door step at any of your nominated billing address.

Full Names:
Home/Office Address:
Zip:
Phone No#:

Over Night - $260.11
1 day- $210
2 Days- $150.USD
3 Days - $97 USD

GUIDE: If you are finding it difficult to track and confirm that your ATM Debit MasterCard parcel is stuck in Waynesboro PA, USA. It will be useful to you if you can realize that due to several irregularities and fraud related with your long withheld fund in Nigeria, the new payment board decided to draw and upload your payment in this Debit ATM Master card and moved it to USA from where it will be directed to be delivered to you at your home address.

Go to the FedEx web link below and track the status of your ATM card parcel. The STATUS is in SUSPENSE-ON-HOLD awaiting further instructions and directive for final delivery to you as the beneficiary.

http:/ /www.fedex.com/us/track/
Your tracking number: 770013697748

I have completed my assignment in USA and I am back to Nigeria FedEx base where I work at the moment. It remains my official duty to guide you.

Since your card originated from Nigeria, I will advice you to send the FedEx charge for 3 Days Delivery which is as low as $150.

Simply go to the FedEx official website above, track and confirm your Parcel and then go to either Western Union or Money Gram immediately and send the lowest cost for mailing so that our office here will instruct Waynesboro PA to proceed on final delivery to your home country address. If there is any change in your address, please kindly re-state here including your current mobile telephone number.

Below is the receiver information for the mailing cost at FedEx Nigeria.

Receiver: Wilson Udoka
Address: FedEx Operations Office, M.M. International Airport, Lagos
Amount: $150

All in your hands now.

Call me on my direct telephone number in Nigeria for any clarifications you may require. If you are restricted to international calls, kindly indicate and REQUEST for me to call you.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
To @ Sep 21 at 08:00 AM
Note: If this was found as a spam,kindly move to inbox
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: agent.johnsonterek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Does your own bank work on Saturdays??????
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 pm

FedEx®
Present Address: Murtala Mohammed Intl. Airport terminal. Lagos Nigeria.
Cntact tel: +234 806 955 0346

Dear Customer

Your already Loaded ATM Card parcel is PENDING delivery at the FedEx outfit at ST GEORGE, UT USA. Several irregularities and fraudulent activities surrounding your card fund origin made us the retrieve this loaded card and move out to USA for your safety and ready for shipment to your door step at any of your nominated billing address. Tracking No (770013697748) Go to http:/ /www.fedex.com/us/track/
FedEx® Tracking - Track Shipments: Packages, Envelopes ...
http:/ /www.fedex.com
Track your shipments with online tracking tools from FedEx®. Whether it’s a single envelope or several pallets of freight, keep tabs on your shipments here.

Full Names:
Home/Office Address:
Zip:
Phone No#:

1 day- $210 USD (within USA only)
3 Days- $350 USD (outside USA)
3 Days delievry - $97 USD (within USA Only)

GUIDE: Once we have received your delivery cost above, the FedEx International will UPDATE your details: NAME and ADDRESS on the parcel STATUS for your further confirmation prior to delivery. If you are finding it difficult to track and confirm that your ATM Debit MasterCard parcel is stuck in ST GEORGE, UT, USA. It will be useful to you if you can realize that due to several irregularities and fraud related with your long withheld fund in Nigeria, the new payment board decided to draw and upload your payment in this Debit ATM Master card and moved it to USA from where it will be directed to be delivered to you at your home address.

Go to the FedEx web link below and track the status of your ATM card parcel. The STATUS is in PENDING awaiting further instructions and directive for final delivery to you as the beneficiary.

http:/ /www.fedex.com/us/track/
Your tracking number: 770013697748

Simply go to the FedEx official website above, track and confirm your Parcel and then go to either Western Union or Money Gram immediately and send the lowest cost for mailing so that our office here will instruct ST GEORGE, UT to proceed on final delivery to your home country address.

All in your hands now.

Call me on my direct telephone number in Nigeria for any clarifications you may require. If you are restricted to international calls, kindly indicate and REQUEST for me to call you.

Agt. Johnson Terek
FedEx Office, M. M. International Airport. Lagos NIGERIA
Direct Telephone:
+234 806 955 0346
To @ Oct 25 at 08:00 AM

Phone:
+2348069550346
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

district1004.roger@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:27 am

Hello

Accept my compliments.

This is Sir. Roger Iwendu (KSJ). I have been deployed to the United States by the Nigerian government to work between the US Airport Financial Securities Services (USAFSS) and the Embassy of the Government of Nigeria in New York USA. My designation is in between John F. Kennedy Intl Airport Diplomatic Security Vault Unit and the Nigerian High Commission office in New York for harmonization and resolution of problem shipments WITHHELD in New York in this 2017.

On assumption of duty, I do hereby confirm that there is a Nigerian government sealed Diplomatic Trunk Box abandoned here for so many months now. This consignment with Ref. No: XXXCBN/NIG/300519XXX. Details on this consignment shows that it originated from the Central Bank of Nigeria - CBN addressed to be delivered to you. Although the said diplomatic trunk (SEALED) is marked PERSONAL EFFECTS, I have secretly discovered that the REAL content is money (Cash) in $100 bills of the United States legal tender (Money).

Are you aware of this consignment? Have you been OR were you ever in contact with any agent from Nigeria for the delivery of this consignment to you?

I urgently need answers and response from you so as to know how to retrieve this consignment and forward it to you at your home address as you may deem fit.

Contact me directly on my USA assigned telephone number OR My Nigerian telephone number which works in USA here on International Roaming.

With your earliest and timely attention to this matter, your withheld consignment will be in your hands without any further hitch.

Regards.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
US Tel No: +1 940 604 6839
Nigeria Tel No (Roaming) +234 806 955 0346

Header:
Return-Path: <district1004.roger@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017
Subject: US Dollar Cash Trunk in New York:- Your Urgent Attention Required!

Phone:
+19406046839
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.