Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdelsandra2001@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

carlos.sparker@outlook.com abdelsandra2001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:34 pm

JUDICIAL ADVOCATES D'SENEGAL.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
No 18 lamine Gueya (2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office Telephone Number..(+221-782-902-196)
Email .. (Carlos.sparker@outlook.com)

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION SIR
IN THE RESPONDS TO THE MAIL WHICH YOU SENT TO ME SOME HOURS AGO OVER THE ISSUE YOU HAD AT BANK TRYING TO SEND THE MONEY,I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY WITH THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH I SENT TOY YOU NOW AND ENCASE IF THEY SHOULD ASK FOR THE REASON OF THE PAYMENT,NEVER HESITATE TO INDICATE IT AS FAMILY USE

Name:.............Chong meng choo
Acct No:.........114851063461
Bank: ..........May bank
Swift code:............MBBEMYKLWSD
ADDRESS:............ 94/21 Jalan kepong baru, kuala lumpur malasia

I HUMBLY WISH YOU TO DO YOUR POSSIBLE BEST IN MAKING SURE THE PAYMENT IS MADE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING SO I COULD APPLY FOR THE DOCUMENT BEFORE THE CLOSING TIME OF THE COURT TOMORROW

ADD YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBERS FOR URGENT COMMUNICATION,

THANK YOU AND YOURS IN SERVICE
BARRISTER (DR)
CARLOS SPARKER(ESQ).

Good morning my savior and how are you doing today and i hope you are very fine for me together with your work,darling i read on tears begging you to please write to the lawyer and tell him the situation in getting the solution of me going out from here as soon as possible please know that you are my hope and my life depend on you .hoping to read from you once you sent him the money and have a bless weekend

yours Sandra
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdelsandra2001@gmail.com carlos.sparker@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Good morning my darling,

Please how are you doing today and hope you are of good health please darling am so much happy to read and hear that you have a new account information to the lawyer and i beg you to please try your best to send him the money today and you have promised and get back to me with a good news

Thanks and lovely Sandra

GREETINGS TO YOU SIR AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND AS WELL HAD ALL YOU SAID OVER THE PAYMENT TODAY BEEN MONDAY BUT AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU AND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SO I WRITE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IF YOU HAVE DEPOSITED THE SAID AMOUNT INTO THE NOMINATED ACCOUNT OR NOT GOOD DAY

BARRISTER (DR)
CARLOS SPARKER(ESQ).

Hello darling and how are you doing today please darling i hope you are fine,i have not had from you as your promise my love what is going on and have you sent the money to the lawyer please let me know so i could know how to go about signing the document

hoping to to read from you and have a lovely day

yours Sandra
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello darling and how are you doing today please darling i hope you are fine,i have not had from you as your promise my love what is going on and have you sent the money to the lawyer please let me know so i could know how to go about signing the document

hoping to to read from you and have a lovely day

yours Sandra

Good morning darling and how are you doing today,i hope you are fine and in good health,darling is some days now i have not had any thing from you please are you okay is any thing the problem please write to me now to know how you are doing and how far you have gone with the lawyer

thanks and have a bless day

yours Sandra
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello darling,

how are you doing today and all around you,i pray this mail will get to you in a happy situation ?dear am so much happy to read from you and so much appreciate your love and caring gesture and all your effort in making sure we achieve success,thanks for and for doing all your best in restoring my joy,
darling please i really want to know how you have gone with the lawyer and have you sent the money to him?good day

yours Sandra
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carlos.sparker@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:54 pm

GREETINGS TO YOU SIR AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ,I HAVE NOT HAD FROM YOU ALL THIS SO I WRITE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE MADE THE REQUESTED PAYMENT AND WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SILENT HOPING TO READ FROM YOU AND HAVE A BLESS DAY
ADD YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBERS FOR URGENT COMMUNICATION,

BARRISTER (DR)
CARLOS SPARKER(ESQ).

Phone:
+221782902196
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:27 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dearest Lovely One,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transfferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London UK. Presently i'm in UK with my Lovely Husband for investment projects with my late father,s fund which am fighting for a longtime now . meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assit me in transfferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact this Rev in Senegal Dakar. His Names is Rev Father Solomon Mathew email- ( rev_solomonmathew@hotmail.com ) Tel, +221-77-3422022,

he is the Rev Father in the Refugee Camp now ask him to send you the total cheque of $150,000.00 (One hundred and fifity
thousand us dollars) i purposely drop this cheque in your favour for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get intouched with the Rev Father Solomon Mathew on how to send
the cheque to you. Note_You may not hear from me again because my Husband are ready for us to travel out of London UK for vacation so please try and make sure that you get this chequce out from Rev father ok. you can only go little process to have the cheque i made it for security purpose in your name

i'm very busy here now because of the investment projects which me and the new partner/Husband are having at hand now, finally remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father Solomon Mathew on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get intouch with the Rev Father without any delay.

best regards,
Mrs Abdel SandraI
am Married now,

Phone:
+221773422022
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev_solomonmathew@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:32 pm

May the peace of the Lord Be with you ,
I have instructions from Mrs Abdel SandraI to post to you a certified bank draft of US$150,000 00, Bank drafts cashier's cheque are not deductible and transferable until it gets to the care of the beneficiary, you can only receive it by your posting Address in your living place or office posting address. Meanwhile our local post office has been granted and neglected by our government due to terrible fraud and corruptions so it's no longer in used and citizens had no choice than to start using private courier firms and FedEx is very far from the area we are leaving so we usually post by private firms because it is a sensitive parcel and not all couriers are Authorized to lift bank draft cheque since after Sept 11th incidence in the USA, i will go and confirm from a courier company on how they can deliver this bank draft (Cashier's Cheque) to your place it is for the safety of the draft according to Mrs Abdel SandraI instructions to me,

I will like you to send me the following...

1. Yours Full Name.....

2. Your Home Address or office Address for receiving the bank draft Cashier's Cheque...

3. Your International passport copy....

4. Your Tel No....

5. Your Country Name with City Name....

For me to be sure with the Name am having in the bank draft Cashier's Cheque here and send me all your house or office address for posting you the draft cheque for you to cash the money in your country over there. I want you to reply me back that you received my mail.

Regards
Rev Father
Solomon Mathew,
Thanks And God Bless U,

Header;
Return-Path: <rev_solomonmathew@hotmail.com>
Received: from DM5PR11MB1484.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2d61:ba15:1b0c:94c7]) by DM5PR11MB1484.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2d61:ba15:1b0c:94c7%17]) with mapi id 15.20.0631.012;
Fri, 30 Mar 2018 09:05:49
Subject: MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU MY SON,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:21 pm

In respect to your information i receive, your identity is needed as well, your bank draft is here in my office, i have instructions from Mrs Abdel SandraI to hand over to you this bank draft, as a man of God i don't want any thing that will sell my reputation that is why i kept the check believing that you will come and claim what belong to you.I receive a bank draft (US$150,000.00) Cheque from SandraI who is now married and live with his husband in United Kingdom,

Your bank draft, your cheque is here which i will send to you through D.H.L, we have Various Services that can go around the world from Dakar Senegal, But my suggestion i prefer D.H.L or FedEx, because it is what my Church Operate with.

I will rap the Check with Magazine Paper and send it through DHL or FedEx Service to enable you collect it from their nearest office around your area.

i will try my possible best to go their office today and know the cost of posting the check and get back to you.meanwhile i want you to reconfirm your detail address, on where you wish to collect your bank draft Chaque,

Here is your address as you stated it, Confirm to avoid mistake or delay on the process is as follows.....
God Bless
Rev Fr Solomon Mathew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:37 pm

Hello My Son,

May the peace of the Lord be with you my son, am sorry for my late reply am just coming back now from DHL and Fedex office regard posting the bank draft to you your address, they are requesting for posting fees of $270 Dollars with Insurance charge, please you have to send to me now the Posting fees $270 Dollar with Insurance charge, I will advice you to go on and send the money immediately you receive this mail so that I will go direct to Fedex office and send your chequce to you, i have all the believe that immediately you send the money your draft will not take more than two day to deliver to your home address.

Use my sectary Name's Below and the Information's to send the money.Through western union money transfer or money gram transfer,

Name: Levi Meir
Address 56 Rue 45 cresent Church Avenue

As soon as you send the money the Information's of the payment is needed,Such as MCTN and Question and Anwser.To Anabel me cash the money from the Western Union.to meet up and send your chaque to you.Further more I will send some tracks together with the chaque so that you will be reading the track and know God more.

Stay Blessed
Rev Fr Solomon Mathew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Hello My Son,

you have to follow the instruction and guideline of my massage to you, and proceed send the money as i instructed you, Western Union or Money Gram Transfer remains the easy and faster way to send and receive money, even in that your bank, there is western union and money gram in every bank,

just give than this name and address to send the money here with my sectary giving information, which is as follow

Name: Levi Meir
Address 56 Rue 45 cresent Church Avenue

There is no big deal to send money through western union money transfer or money gram, just go and send the money through western union or money gram, i will receive the money as soon as possible you send it thanks,

From Rev Fr Mathew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.