Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelly01garang@yahoo .co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kelly01garang@yahoo .co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hello,
my name is kelly,
How are you doing today? hope you fine.I saw your profile here and i have interesting to contact you please write back to me, at ( kelly01garang@yahoo .co.uk )
Miss kelly

Fake profile used:

kellybaby - no picture
24 y/o female from alabama, USA
hi friends
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelly01garang@yahoo .co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear,

I thank you for the opportunity you have given me to become your friend, I will really like to have a good friendship with you.

I decided to contact you after reading your profile because of the urgency of my situation here, My name is Miss Kelly Jeng Garang, 25 years old girl from Southern Sudan Rep, Eastern part of Africa, my late Father Engr Garang Machar was a successful business man and also a politician the personal adviser of to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.that resulted to the killing of more than 3000 people..Our family was among the targeted family by the rebels due to my late father's strong support to justice

Though,I do not know what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Southern Sudan as at that time, But it formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.

I was schooling in the University doing my first year in nursing when the tragic incident took place.. So I decided to run to a nearby Church where I was helped by the ministry to reach here in Senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal,Due to my inability and lack of resources ,I decided to contact you for a help please ,I will be very glad if you should consider to help me please.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is (Reverend Geoffrey’s ) who is the priest of the (Christ The king Church ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men,The Rev.fr's Tel number is (+221-778613427).I would like you to call me..When you call tell him that you would like to speak with me and he will send me to come and answer your call in his office.. As a refugee i don't have any privileged to anything, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country...I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident took place.

I am contacting you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($6,200,000.00) in one of the leading banks and some other valuable items with my name as the next of kin, This happened as if my Late Father foresaw the looming danger in Southern Sudan, The money was deposited with a different Bank outside Southern Sudan for security reasons.

When I came to Senegal,i contacted the concerned bank where my father deposited the fund so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life, unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 27years,the agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 27 years.

I have decided to retrieved and transfer this money to a foreign account/country where i can invest it,continue my studies and further rehabilitation of my life..In this regard, the bank advised me to look for someone trustful to stand on my behalf to make the claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father and due to my refugee status,this is why I contacted you.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer and the balance shall be my investment capital.. I shall appreciate an urgent responds indicating your willingness to handle this transaction with your sincere heart..As i said earlier,Please do keep this only to yourself, Please I beg you not to disclose these details to any body until i come over after the transfer.

Your beloved
Miss Kelly,

+221778613427
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

(part of the) Pictures received with the email:

kelly.PNG

kelly1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.