Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lindsey Kibler

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

paragondeli@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:38 pm

The fake courier company.

Email:

FROM PARAGON DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY.
Address: 3 Rue Sauvee, PK12, Route d'Aneho, Lome Togo
Telephone number +228-9973-4978. Fax.+228-2372-6389,
website; www. paragondeliverysec.com ,

We wish to inform you Mr xxx (wrong name) , that we the Paragon delivery and Security Company, Republic of Togo branch which is the headquarters all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original send by Sergeant Lindsey Kibler,

Your package which was deposited by Sergeant Lindsey Kibler, is registered in our package date base and it is currently waiting for Insurance fee, Tomorrow night by 10:45:PM. our Diplomat will proceed towards your country Germany. with your package Box by Air France for final delivery to you at your home. and our Diplomat we can not move to deliver the package to you with out Insurance Certificate and the Insurance Certificate fee is 745 Euro. you should make the payment we will get the money and insure your package box so that Our Diplomat will move to your Destination, all we need is for you to send the Insurance fee that is the only thing we need from you, so your consignment package box. will be delivered to your Country smoothly to your City in your door step without wasting any time okay withing a days or 2,
as soon as we receive the Insurance fee, you will pay through western union money transfer or money gram to our logistics clearance department with the
information below;

Receiver's name===== David Ndubuisi Anthony,
City================ Lome
Country============= Togo
Amount============== 745 Euro.
Address 3 Rue Sauvee, PK12, Route d'Aneho, Lome Togo,

kindly scan and send the western union payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment so that we can pick the money over here and do the necessary things that are need to be done,

Here is your invoice Number: xxx, and your Tracking PIN Number, xxx, you are free to track the movement of your package online logging to our website;(http: / / www. paragondeliverysec.com )
then click on track package and then log in with the below information
Invoice Number: xxx,
Tracking PIN Number: xxx,
it will ask you Do you wish to continue Tracking, you will click Yes,
With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive in your country.

Our delivery officer the Diplomat will arrive to your country any day you wish him to arrive, all we need is for you to send the fees For urgent movement and delivery of your package to your door step smoothly,
Meanwhile for the mean time we required you should send the above mentioned so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Togo West Africa to your country so that it will not have any delay or problem when coming.
and our Diplomat will arrive the nest day with your package,
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.if you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+228-9973-4978) for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email id: Paragondeli@outlook.com / Paradelivery@deliveryman.com,

and we also promise to get the Insurance certificate for you. as soon as we receive the money from you or your partner, and Our Diplomat will move with your package by Air France without wasting of time to your Destination every of our luggage living from Togo to Europe or your Country .Must pass through France on transit before, arriving to his destination .Because, there is know direct flit from Togo to your Country, I hope our explanation is clear with you.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation,
We are waiting for your responds.
From Manager Errick zemba,

The fake site used in scam claims to be Paragon Delivery and Security Services. Details in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=42455.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lindseykibler01@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Email:

Hi Dearest,

i have not heard from you since yesterday, i hope all is right?
if so thanks be to God. my dear i will like you to tell me the
activities between you and the security company. have you
contacted them? or them contacting you? please tell me so that
i will have rest of mind over here that everything is going in order.
i await to read your urgent and positive respond, thanks.

Love and care; Sgt. kibler
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lindseykibler01@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:40 pm

The very next day - the recovery scam:

Good day,

After much stress, I finally made it but I cannot forget all the assistance you gave to me though you were not able to conclude the transaction due to monetary constraint.

I will be leaving to London tomorrow. For a new lease in life and I thought you deserve to be compensated for all your efforts.

So I have instructed my bank to transfer the sum of Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($850,000.00) to Visa Credit Card Center here in Lome –Togo, so that they can package the total sum into their facility called Visa Credit Card and send to you to avoid bank charges and suspicion.

The Visa Credit Card Center Lome-Togo will contact and send to you your named Visa Credit Card containing the Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($850,000.00); As soon as you get the visa card; i will also send the four digits secret pin code with which you can be making withdrawals from your "Visa Card".

I want you to contact my Secretary I left everything in he's care, his name is Mr Michael,Lewis .

All correspondence should be directed to him, kindly contact him through this e-mail address (americanexpress76@yahoo.com) for assistance and directives.

From the card you can withdraw a maximum of Ten Thousand United States Dollars per a day and you can also transfer from the same Visa card to your local bank account a maximum of up to a million United States Dollars per a day.

The card will be fully activated for withdrawals in any country of the world and in countries where United States Dollars are not used, you will be paid in that country's local currency Dollar equivalent.

May God bless you and your family.

My regards and all the best;Sgt.kibler

Same "secretary" using the email address americanexpress76@yahoo.com was reported on Mar 19, 2016 in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 0&start=30.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Lindsey kibler - instagram

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm

Form received 2020-09-16 01:41:53

What name did the scammer use?:
Lindsey kibler y el agente de la empresa de envío era fiodor sandul de
Turquía

Lindsey Kibler and the agent for the shipping company was Fyodor Sandul from
Turkey

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Instagram borró su enlace Instagram deleted its link

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
Número telefonico Phone number

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
No

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
uniteddelivery1981@yahoo.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
+447520636297

Scammer's Skype name.:
No se cual es I don't know what it is

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
No lo tengo I do not have it

How much money did they demand?:
Primero les envié 1600 dolares luego querían 3000 mas y no se los envie
First I sent them 1600 dollars then they wanted 3000 more and I did not send it to them

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Fiodor sandul, IRODAKHON mirbakieva y ASRORBEK yigitaliev

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
Turkia estambul

How were you to send the money ?:
Moneygram

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
Lo he bloqueado de mi numero celular o whatsapp.
I have blocked it from my cell phone number or whatsapp.

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
Que tengan cuidado con estos nombres de personas que e publicado y sus
imagenes
Be careful with these names of people that I published and their
images
Attachments
IMG-20200816-WA0074_v2soet.jpg
IMG-20200816-WA0075_cdajso.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

undeliveryservice1981@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:20 pm

More from the Survivor:

United delivery <undeliveryservice1981@yahoo.com> wrote:
Good morning sir, This is to inform you that our company's agent has been on his way to your country to deliver your package. We advise you to keep your means of communication close, we require a quick response from you as soon as it arrives in your country because it has a lot of packages to deliver within the region and we will not suppose any delay. You will be contacted immediately.
Thanks for your understanding

On Sat, Sep 5 2020
United delivery <undeliveryservice1981@yahoo.com> wrote:
Name: F.
Surname: S.
State: Instanbul Country Turkey
You must make the deposit through MONEYGRAM to the name of the previous agent and send the deposit slip for confirmation and documentation immediately after completing the deposit.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.