Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdelsandra2001@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello my dearest,
Please with due respect and in the name of God.
Firstly I thank you so much; inline with the message, which I have sent to you through , I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Sandra Abdel) am From Libya in North Africa, i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under refugee camp.

My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee. It was in an early morning attack by militant groups killed my family members both my mother and my father in a cold blood, Equally my mother was six months pregnant.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to this country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. Father, John Simon who is the priest of the ( Saint-Louis Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.

I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev. Father, John Simon , who is our guardian here in this refugee camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Rev father Tel number is (+221 701088816) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with me Miss. Sandra Abdel, from Libya he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. Here in this camp I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation. I was present when i saw my mother killed with six months pregnant.

Please listen to this --( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and i knows about this),

I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US$ 4 9M (four Million nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122 So i will like you to keep it to yourself as a secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money, if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and honest people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.

can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with lot of love. Yours Lovely Sandra Abdel

Header:
Return-Path: <abdelsandra2001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017
Subject: I REALLY NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Phone:
+221701088816
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:00 pm

My Dear,,
How are you today,,hopping to hear that you are in good health;
I am giving you all this information's with all joy,happiness and trust,,believing that with you on my side i will soon be free from this condition,i thank you once again my darling,,

Please i have not told anyone about this money or existence of this money, and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.
My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call me trough our Reverend's phone Number,( Rev-John Simon) (+221 701088816 ) .and you tell him that you want to speak with Sandra , then he will send for me immediately to come and answer your call.or You can also call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me please.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me out, and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount,,

in this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,, tell them that you are my foreign partner, and you want to know the possibility of assisting me to transfer my $4.9 million dollars deposited by my late father, which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,
Dr. Sir Howard Davies
International Transfer Manager
Foreign Remittance Department
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC
30 Lothian Road Edinburgh JH2 1YH
Registered in Scotland (SC286832)
United Kingdom
Deposit Name, ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES
Next of Kin to the Deposit: Sandra Abdel
Telephone: +447966253775
Fax : +441317778170
Email : ( royalbank.sl@accountant.com )

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,so that after the transfer you will take your 15% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me.Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself only.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you know.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever

Phones:
+447966253775
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+441317778170
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (Energis)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbank.sl@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:03 pm

http:/ /www.rbsmakeithappen.com
Registered office Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.London, No.36 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh,EH2 2YB.
Email.royalbank.sl@accountant.com
Telephone number: + (44) -7966253775
Office Fax number:+ (44) -1317778170

Date:Oct- 10-2017

This is a message from the Regional Telegraphic Transfer Head Office of Royal Bank of Scotland Group P.l.c London.

We have been directed by the young lady Miss Sandra Abdel as the chairman and Remittance Manager (Sir.Howard Davies) to write you in respect of your mail and your ability to transfer the fund as your partner's instruction which we received in our Bank.

Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young Lady Miss Sandra Abdel (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank. Late Major General. Abdel Fattah Younes was our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us, (USD $ 4.9,000,00).

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank information you will sent to us or any Bank, We will like you to send the followings Documents from FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL Which Sandra Abdel must sign and confirmed, because it will be prepare on your name. And send them immediately to our Bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your Bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court, This is because the girl must SIGN the Documents.

Note: The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

If you have any question(s),please contact the Group chairman and Remittance Manager-Sir. Howard Davies, for more directives/clarifications.

Foreign Transfer Department
(Sir Howard Davies)
(For Accountant Department)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 pm

My Dearest,
How are you? It's lovely writing to you again this morning , i thank you so much for your efforts in contacting the bank for the transfer of the funds to your bank account. and i know that you will help me out of the camp. I choose to be with you and spend the rest of my live with you after the transfer is made to your account. I thank you for your understanding please always keep this secret and confidential to you alone . I so much believe that you are doing well. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be prepared by a lawyer here in Senegal. Presently i have my late father's death certificate and statement of account with me here which i have given to the lawyer already. After going through the mail from bank, i discussed with Rev father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Carlos Sparker. I will want you to contact him telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $4.9 million dollars from Royal Bank Of Scotland, to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows:

Barrister Carlos Sparker
E mail: ( Carlos.sparker@outlook.com )
Office Telephone Number..(+221-782-902-196)

Profile Elements:
Ibou Saf Diop / ibousaf.diop
Active on August 14th, 2017

Phone:
+221782902196
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbank.sl@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Registered office Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.London, No.36 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh,EH2 2YB.

Date:Oct- 11-2017

This is a message from the Regional Telegraphic Transfer Head Office of Royal Bank of Scotland Group P.l.c London.

Be notify that we have received your mail and we are hereby to advise you to contact your partner Miss Sandra Abdel whom live in Dakar Senegal to know how to get us this document as soon as possible and we assure you the best of this transfer once the documents are been provided

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

If you have any question(s),please contact the Group chairman and Remittance Manager-Sir. Howard Davies, for more directives/clarifications.

Foreign Transfer Department
(Sir Howard Davies)
(For Accountant Department)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Good day my Love,
How are you today, together with your work, I presume all is moving well, I thank God for his mercy upon us,
Thank you very much for your mail, together with the lawyers reply. i really thank you for all your effort to help me, please my love, don't fail to send the consultation fees to the lawyer today, which he said is (280 euro) My love, please try to send him the money today without delay, so that the lawyer can be able to start the procession immediately, because you can see that, this was the only thing that holding us now in this transaction, which i know immediately gotten the money, he will start the procession immediately, Honey i really hope and believe that you will not disappoint me,
Thank you very much for all you are doing to help me,
Yours faithfully,
Sandra Abdel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carlos.sparker@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 pm

JUDICIAL ADVOCATES D'SENEGAL.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
No 18 lamine Gueya (2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Email .. (Carlos.sparker@outlook.com)

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION SIR
SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME, FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS SANDRA ABDEL AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS AS YOU MAY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ).
MEANWHILE YOU WILL SEND TO US, ( 183,000 CFA WHICH EQUAL TO 280 EURO) TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EUROS ONLY FOR OUR CONSULTATION AND LEGAL PROCESSING FEE, YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY VIA MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER OR RIA TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER ONLY, WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING MONEY IN THE WORLD, SEND IT WITH MY SECRETARY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW,

FIRST NAME..................THOMAS

SECOND NAME...............WULLA

ADDRESS......... NO. 18 LAMINE DAKAR SENEGAL,
YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
ADD YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBERS FOR URGENT COMMUNICATION,

THANK YOU AND YOURS IN SERVICE
BARRISTER (DR)
CARLOS SPARKER(ESQ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbank.sl@accountant.com abdelsandra2001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Date:Oct- 12-2017

Thanks for contacting the concerned and we shall be waiting for your responds with the documents

Hello dearest,

How are you doing today and i presume you are fine,together with your family,please dear i have not had from you all this while lease what is happening how far have you gone with the lawyer please have you sent the money to him please know that you are my only hope of going out from here,please never fail my trust on you help me please help me in sending the money to the lawyer so that he can get us the documents as soon as possible please

Hoping to read from you how everything is going and have a bless day

Yours Sandra.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carlos.sparker@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:09 pm

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND I HAVE HAD WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND I WANT TO KNOW THE COUNTRY YOU ARE INTO NOW SO THAT I WILL KNOW HOW TO SEND YOU THE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE ME PROCEED WITH THE DOCUMENT

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

BARRISTER (DR)
CARLOS SPARKER(ESQ).

IN A RESPECT TO YOUR REQUEST ON THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU ARE TO USE IN TRANSFERRING THE SAID AMOUNT OF 280EURI FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AS IT IS SAID THAT YOU CAN NOT PAY OUT MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO SENEGAL.I HAVE CONTACTED ONCE OF MY COUSIN WHOM HAS A BUSINESS DOWN THERE IN MALAYSIA WHOM WILL HAND THE SAID AMOUNT OVER TO ME THE SAID AMOUNT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL ONCE IT IS BEEN SENT TO HIS BUSINESS ACCOUNT ,SO I HEREBY URGE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE TRANSFER AS PROMISED IN TO THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND FORWARD TO ME IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT IS MADE WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP SO I COULD PROCEED IN OBTAIN TO YOU THE REQUESTED DOCUMENT

Acct name:........... Chong meng choo
Acct no:........... 4608125435
Bank:.............. Public babk
Swift code:................. PBBEMYKL
Address:..................... jalan metro perdana 124/32 kuala lumpur malaysia
Amount........................280Euro

BE NOTIFY THAT I WILL PROCEED WITH YOUR REQUEST ONCE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED IN MY CHAMBER

BARRISTER (DR)
CARLOS SPARKER(ESQ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdelsandra2001@gmail.com carlos.sparker@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Good morning dearest and how are you doing and i hope you are of good health together with you job,i have read all you said and am happy to hear that you have copied the mail and i beg you to please do all your best in sending the money to the lawyer so he could get us the document am so much tired of staying here the suffering is getting into my head please help me please.

hoping to read from you a good news and have a bless day

I HAVE HAD WHAT YOU SAID AND I SHALL BE WAITING FOR YOU AS YOU HAVE PROMISED ,JUST GO TO YOUR BANK AND ASK THEM TO TRANSFER THE MOEY INTO THE ACCOUNT AND FORWARD TO ME IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP

Acct name:........... Chong meng choo
Acct no:........... 4608125435
Bank:.............. Public babk
Swift code:................. PBBEMYKL
Address:..................... jalan metro perdana 124/32 kuala lumpur malaysia
Amount........................280Euro

BE NOTIFY THAT I WILL PROCEED WITH YOUR REQUEST ONCE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED IN MY CHAMBER

BARRISTER (DR)
CARLOS SPARKER(ESQ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.