Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

economics15@hotmail.com atmcard711@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

economics15@hotmail.com atmcard711@rocketmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:32 am

Recovery scam.

* 41.85.169.64 Benin Telecom n/a Benin

Received: from [41.85.169.64] by web92410.mail.cnh.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: mr.dina_john@yahoo.cn
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Message-ID: <1354727875.99986.YahooMailClassic@web92410.mail.cnh.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 01:17:55 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: economics15@hotmail.com
Subject: CONTANT ATM CARD FOR YOUR PAYMENT.........

atmcard711@rocketmail.com

DEAR FRIEND,

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT HAS BE SCHEDULED TO PAY TO YOU THROUGH CERTIFIED ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL BE ONLY REQUIRED TO PROCEED TO ANY ATM CASH POINT TO WITHDRAW $20,000 PER DAY TILL YOUR COMPLETE PAYMENT FUND OF 4.5MILLION USD ARE COMPLETED.

THIS DEVELOPMENT WAS AS RESULT OF NEW PAYMENT POLICY REVOLUTION OF 2010 CARRY OUT BY THE WORLD FINANCIAL BODY IN COLLABORATION WITH WORLD BANK AUDIT UNIT AND UNITED NATIONS POLICY MAKER UNIT UNDER WORLD BANK NEW YEAR PAYMENT CONSTITUTION.

THIS EFFORT IS TO HELP THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND RESTRICT AND MONITOR EVERY INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION TO AVOID MONEY LAUNDERING ACTIVITIES AND WILL HELP US TO FIGHT AGAINST FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES FROM SCAM EXPERTS.

FURTHERMORE YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM YOU BILLING ADDRESS INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND DIRECT CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THE OCEANIC BANK FOR THE ISSUANCE CERTIFIED ATM CREDIT CARD,

CONTACT THEN WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION

EMAIL: ( atmcard711@rocketmail.com )
NAME: REV BENSON WOOD.
TEL: +229 99 37 60 03

atmcard711@rocketmail.com
-
+22999376003
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

unitedstatesamrican@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Reply-To: REV BENSON WOOD <smart_favour@rediffmail.com>
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION !!!!!!!

Hello Dear Beloved Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is Mr Smart Favour on Email: smart_favour@rediffmail.com (Tel:+ 229 97 031 337) :ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr Smart and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Smart, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Rev Benson Wood.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

smart_favour@rediffmail.com revbensonwood523@yahoo.pt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Return-Path: <revbensonwood523@yahoo.pt>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:59:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: REV BENSON WOOD <smart_favour@rediffmail.com>

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is Mr Smart Favour on Email: smart_favour@rediffmail.com (Tel:+ 229 97 031 337) :ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr Smart and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Smart, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Rev Benson Wood.
=
+22997031337
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

smart_favour@outlook.fr drammarclement@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:44 pm

* 41.86.234.138 Isocel Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <drammarclement@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.86.234.138 ([41.86.234.138]) by
webmail-05.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (Cantv Webmail) with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 04:14:12 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: smart_favour@outlook.fr
To:
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.138]

Attention:
I have registered your ATM CARD of US$4.5with Courier Company withregistration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs).please Contact with yourdelivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and YourTelephone Number:

Shiping company Office:
Name of Dir:Dr.Peter Mike
E-mail:(smart_favour@outlook.fr)

Tel:+229-61599402
Best Regards,
Rev Benson Wood
=
+22961599402
Benin mobile mumber.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

iloakasiaowusi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Mortal » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Email:

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is MR OWUSI ILOAKASIA on Email:( iloakasiaowusi@yahoo.com) (Tel:+ 22961787399) :ask him to send you the total of $1.5Million which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary OWUSI ILOAKASIA and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with OWUSI ILOAKASIA, he will send

the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Rev Benson Wood

+22961787399
Mortal
Senior survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.