Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reallife918@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

reallife918@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

On wedatefree:

Hi, I am Joy!
Please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile in wedatefree.com and I read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind I will like you to write me on this ID (reallife918@yahoo.com) so that i can tell you more about me and as well send you my pictures. i hope to hear from you soonest. yours friend.Joy please contact me with this email (reallife918@yahoo. com)

Profile elements:

babyj58 - no picture
Tagline: Hi i am miss joy by name
female from Florida, USA
Legal
Description:
Hi i am miss joy by name i am 24years old girl single

Ideal match description:
I need a lovely caring guy

Email:

Hello my Dear
How are you this moment ? I hope this mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am very happy for your reply. As i will really like to have a good relationship with you and moreover because of the urgency of my situation here.

l am Miss Samuel Joy 24 Years old Girl from The Republic of Ivory Coast
in West Africa, daughter of Late former Minister of Information and Publicity. Dr,Samuel Garba who died in the early hours of Saturday morning 25 March 2011 after collapsing in a bath tub and being prescribed by the doctor as cardiac arrest after his death,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Please I really need your assistance on issue of helping me out of this country of Senegal where l am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and assistance that might lead us further ,based on your desire. Please keep this issue only for yourself for now . Meanwhile my late father deposited the sum of US $ 3.5 Million(Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin before his death. However, I will forward you with the necessary information's of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the fund in your country.

As you will also help me on investment of this fund when it comes to your position in your country and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in school, when my father died and till now l have nothing doing because of my step-mother who has been after my life in other to possessed all my father's wealth and properties, which i refused to submit the documents covering this deposited fund of my inheritance to her and the worst aspect of it is that my father's relations are supporting her just because she was the first wife of my late father and my late mother being married from another nationality was not even in good time with them before she died and left me behind when i was 12 years old and being the only child of my late mother, as you can understand that this fund is the only thing that is left for my whole life.

Please all l am asking you is to help me in transferring this fund to your country and also helping me on leaving from this camp and come over to your country as soon as the transaction is done. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital which you will as well handle for me. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to help and handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel here in refugee camp of Dakar Senegal and l was able to come over into this country through the help of the red cross society .Please l am awaiting for your urgent and positive response. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.i will respond back to you in my next mail and tell you what to do, Attached here is my picture,Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon

Yours Lovely!
Miss Samuel Joy

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.112.129]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 04:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.112.129
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: reallife918@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:52 pm

The recovery scam - after five years... in the meantime "she" forgot who "she" was...

Email:

Good day my dear,
It's me Miss. Grace Sanna, Thanks for your efforts towards me,Hope all is well with you and your family?please am sorry for not writing you for a long time, i was very busy and you may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this transfer has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from London who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to with the sum of $450,000.00 (Four hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars.

Well i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank.The card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

Kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name............................
Your address.............................
Your country..............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation........................
Your phone number....................

Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin
Director of the Department of Visa Card UBA-Bank Plc.
Tel: +221 778 831 419
Email: ubamannagement@representative.com

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Thanks and remain Bless you my dear.
Yours lovely Miss. Grace Sanna

Return-Path: <reallife918@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Grace Sanna <reallife918@yahoo.com>
Subject: For Your Compensate

+221778831419
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ubamannagement@representative.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 pm

And this is the real "Mr. Leo Benjamin Director of the Department of Visa Card UBA-Bank Plc.":

Peter Son
Works at BEUG SERIGNE TOUBA
Studied at President Lamine Guèye
Went to Ecole Privée Sésame
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Dakar, Senegal

peter.jpg

peter1.jpg

peter2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.