Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 9

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 9

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Received: from [41.203.235.0] by web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:59:02 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Message-ID: <1348592342.32158.YahooMailClassic@web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:59:02 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: omar1945ahmed@yahoo.com
Subject: Treat As Urgent And Call Me Now 00226 78 83 65 18.

Dear Friend.

Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form. I got your contact email address from the internet Business directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.5) million to your account.The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transfered to your account.

If you are interested in this deal, kindly send me your complete information, your full names and address, Your Private telephone and Fax numbers,Your Private email address,Your Age,Your Country,Marital Status,Your Occupation and Your Personal Mobile Number.

Having gone through a methodical search,I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting.Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information also note that the fund is going to be share at the ratio of 60/30 30% for you and 60% for i and my family which we are going to use for investment. And 10% for outstanding expenses.

Endeavor to let me know your decision.

Kindest Regards.
Mr.Omar Ahmed.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Received: from [41.138.165.8] by web122602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:24:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Message-ID: <1348593872.46474.YahooMailNeo@web122602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: "tonywillians@yahoo.com" <tonywillians@yahoo.com>
Subject: I am John W.Lopez,(Unite Nations Agent) regard of fund RELEASE Here in Nigeria

I am John W.Lopez,(Unite Nations Agent) in regard of your fund RELEASE Here in Nigeria and we understand Some big corrupt key officers in Nigeria sat on your fund does not want this transaction to go smoothly because of the Sum, and some of them diverted your transfer to their foreign account overseas for their selfish interest.

I have been in a series of meetings all through yesterday and today in regards to your payment with Nigeria Government, The most annoying part is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you,instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily,I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

If only you can agree to follow my orders. I will await for your Reply and l will advise on what to do and get your fund release immediately.

I needed to do this because you need to know the status of your Funds and cause for the delay and scam ,Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not in Nigerian.

BE WARNED!!!!

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what we have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.
2) Position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Scanned copy of int'l passport.

Be Advice, If any payment will be require of you, I will pay on your behalf

John W.Lopez
(Unite Nations Agent)
Reply E-mail:johnlopz62@hotmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Received: from [95.30.18.33] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.7)
with SMTP id 140178168; Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:40:54 +0400
Reply-To: <mikhailkryzhanovsky@globomail.com>
Subject: Re : ATM CARD APPROVAL NOTICE BY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA)

Central Intelligence Agency Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.20535-0001, USA
ATM Card Delivery (DHL)
Email: mikhailkryzhanovsky@globomail.com
Attn: Beneficiary,
We the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Washington, D.C. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is an independent US Government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policy makers. Mission & Values.
I am Mr. Michael J. Morell , the personal Deputy Directors of Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky Central Intelligence,This Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money obtaining transfer documents as requested by Imposters, costing you a lot of money, yet all efforts to receive your overdue payment have been to no avail.
With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the (CIA), we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and in addition, we sent special financial crime investigators from Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper investigations after receiving series of reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.
Based on the findings of our special financial crime investigators, we discovered that your impending payment is being delayed by Imposters, claiming to be Bank officials, Governors or Presidency. In our bid to transparency, I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to affect the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in payment. In conclusion, we came to a final resolution as all the Financial Institutions involved was duly represented. It might interest you to note that MasterCard International have hence been empowered to assist the United state Treasury and all the financial institutions involved;
The first Batch of payment; Six million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,500,000.00), Credited to MasterCard Account No. 5148 6547 8940 6544 with serial Numbers: 2419873 and Reg. No. MCIMJ: 5148/4172 was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM MasterCard accepted in more than a million ATM's, over 210 countries around the World, with a daily withdrawal Limit of Ten thousand United States Dollars.
The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via DHL Couriers Services. which is a Registered and Credible courier company that has clearly proved their Integrity and first class delivery services in the just concluded First Quarter payment of the year 2011.
With my position at the CIA Ofiice I have made complains to them in regards to your package and i also told them that i want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible. I received an update from the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank today in regards to your package i want you to follow there advice and instruction so your package can be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding your package is $150.00 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day.
My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $150.00 to them and i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is received by them. Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END.
Make sure you keep me update once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so i can also make sure shipment commence that same day.
Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.20535-0001, USA Website: https://www.cia.gov/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._McLaughlin
SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE.I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE.
Receiver: RICHARD HOLMAN
Receiver's Location: Galaxy Lane Richland, WA USA
Test Question: WHAT COLOR
Answer: BLUE
Amount: $150.00 USD
Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and i will forward it to DHL so shipment will commence immediately.
Your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Central Intelligence Agency.
Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky. The Chief Director,
Central Intelligence Agency.
Email: mikhailkryzhanovsky@globomail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Received: from [41.203.224.253] by web190202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 04:15:17 SGT
Message-ID: <1348604117.64447.YahooMailClassic@web190202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 04:15:17 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: hakemhani@yahoo.com
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONED VERY URGENTLY.

FROM THE DESK OF MR HAKEM HANI.
MANAGER AUDIT&ACCOUNT DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA OUGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO.

I am Mr. Hakem Hani, Manager Audit/Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A ) Ougadougou Burkina-Faso, i would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.i have a Foreign Customer,Manfred Hoffman from Germany who was an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor, he was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Nineteen
Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($19.3m) in one of his Private US dollar Account that was been managed by me as his Customer's Account Officer.
Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and it's closing balance except me and the customer who is (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in
accordance with the law.
Now,if you are interested and really sure of your trustworthy,accountability and confidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment, and contact me through email for further details.i expect your letter.
our sharing ratio will be 50% for me and 40% for you.while 10% will be for the neccesary expenses that might occur along the line.
i expect reply
sincerely
Mr Hakem Hani.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:42 am

X-Originating-IP: [212.23.235.155]
Subject: You have won 1,350,000 Euros Please Reply to this Email: euromillionslottery521@rogers.com
to claim
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Received: from mail.bnb.bt (mail.bnb.bt [172.19.10.111])
by mail.bnb.bt (Postfix) with ESMTP id 10E1814E455C;
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:58:53 +0600 (BTT)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:58:53 +0600 (BTT)
Reply-To: =?utf-8?Q?PR=C3=8AMIO_NOKIA?= <nokiacorrd2012@live.com>
Message-ID: <1984833315.2888.1348487933046.JavaMail.root@mail.bnb.bt>
Subject: NOKIA UK PROMOTION 2012

NOKIA UK PROMO

Your e-mail have won you £ 1,000,000 on the Nokia UK PROMO 2012 to claim send name/address/mobile for email: NOKIACORRD2012@LIVE.COM

Copyright©2012 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Received: from [197.251.135.84] by web141105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:45:01 PDT
Message-ID: <1348656301.89953.YahooMailClassic@web141105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Reply My Request

Hi
Please kindly read this mail and reply with urgency and interest because you will rescue me from routing here.

My names is Emelia Addo, I am originally from Liberia but I bearing the citizen of Ghana for the past years now. I escaped the crises that happened to destroy my country and lucky to arrived here with some fortune of my father.The box of Gold and a box of cash of U.S$12.5million .Now that the fight is over, I hope to leave here and come to your country to settle down and live a new life where I hope you can help me sell the gold and invest the funds.
I wish you can help me make a way to clear this fortune and let me from this country and come to your country to investment the fortune.
Please, I hope you can consider my request and help me out.
waiting to hear from you.
Emelia
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Received: from [197.242.100.241] by web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:22:25 BST
Message-ID: <1348658545.28200.YahooMailClassic@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:22:25 +0100 (BST)
From: "Dr.Ngozi Okonjo Iweala" <f_m_of_finance2005@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: fmffmf93@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: Dear Beneficiary

Date:26th of September , 2012
Ref: FMF/DMO/2012/Vol.4.4.819

Dear Beneficiary

Sorry I might not address you by your name but bear with us. However as the new finance Minister, Federal Republic of Nigeria, it was resolved and agreed by the Federal Government of Nigeria order by United Nations organizations upon that your compensation Inheritance/Contract Fund payment of USD$800.000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)would be release to you on a special method of payment through CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT or ATM MASTER CARD, base on your choice and you are advise to contact the Payment Officer Mr. Richard Ubah,
Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee ATM CARD Center through E-mail ( debt_poffice@yahoo.com.ph ) telephone +2348074413202, and send him the requested information as following to him:

1. Your full Name
2. Your Home Address (P.O Box not-Accepted)
3. A scan copy of your Int’l passport or Driver’s License
4. Your Direct Phone or Mobile Number To Claim your package

Your urgent response to this letter is needed.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,
Finance Minister, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Received: from [41.203.233.86] by web193404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:24:06 SGT
Message-ID: <1348658646.53440.YahooMailClassic@web193404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:24:06 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mr_hassan_13@voila.fr
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE INTO THIS TRANSACTION

African Development Bank
Burkina Faso (ADB)
Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso .

My Dear Friend

I am Mr Hassan Mohammad.a director in African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, I got your email information through the Burkina's Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I haven't disclose this deal to anybody.

I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and i. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5) millions dollars into your account within 14 working banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.

I want our bank to release these funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while i come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over. I don't want the money to go into our bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please i would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while the remaining 50% will be for me because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i indicated.

If you agree to follow up this transaction with a full dedication due get back to me with this requested information below as I listed it:

I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information do not hesitate to call me on this number: +226 65 01 62 63 and due address me to my name Mr Hassan Mohammad

forward me the requested information’s below
==================================
1. Full name..............
2. Telephone numbers/mobile/fax.......
3. Your age......
4. Your sex.........
5. Your occupation........
6. Your country and city......
7. Your home address..........
8. Marital status............

Thanks with my best regards
+226 65 01 62 63
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Subject: Seeking for a trustworthy Person

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, daughter of the former Libyan leader, Col. Muammar Gaddafi.

I am offering you a partnership proposal as a classified transaction, which involves the need to secretly relocate and secure some of our family funds thats is lodged with a financial services company in Oversea. I am in a very difficult situation and I need to relocate this fund for safety and investments purposes.

More so, this must be done in such a way that it should not be tied to me as a result of my father's death and political circumstances. However, the money is not illegal money. It belongs to my family. More details of the transaction will be disclosed to you once you can assure me that you can be trusted to handle this.

Honesty and trust is what I am in quest of, therefore your assurance of confidentiality and trust will be highly appreciated.

Please send your reply to this email: amgdestiny1@ymail.com

Expecting your response,

Thank you

Aisha Gaddafi
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.