Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jane Desmond <jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Jane Desmond <jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 10:57 am

On 4pp l:

Hello
My name is miss Jane Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com ) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Jane.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE
jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com

Profile elements:

janebaby
I am a:Woman
Birthday:25.04.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Email:

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

My name is Jane Desmond, i am 24years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Bernard Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father, mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all these secret, but it's because of my ugly situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family, and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Francis ), who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

The Pastor's Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Jane ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

My love i want to go back to my studies because i was in my first year before the tragic incident that leads to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this ( it's a secret, no one knows about it except the Reverend father ). I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me.

Dear i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently but i will like to know others. Meanwhile i will like you to call me because i still have a lot to tell you, attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting for your earliest response.
I am your beloved one
Miss Jane.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.15.90]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 02:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.83.15.90
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jane Desmond <jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello Dear,
how are you today? hope fine. I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in United Kingdom. I am currently in the UK for my studies, meanwhile i will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Luke Francis and his email address is as follows; ( rev.lukefrancis@yahoo.com ) his mobile number is ( +221 775 195 463 )

Ask him to send a certified bank cheque of $100.000 (One hundred thousand US Dollars) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much, so feel free to contact the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point i'm very busy here because of my studies and some project i have in hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to reverend father on your behalf to receive that cheque so do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money is been received. Take care and bye for now.
It's me Jane.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.15.38]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY DEAR.

Originating IP: 41.83.15.38
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

suliatgbowee@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:18 pm

On datemrfree:

Hello Friend, Am miss suliat, i was admired by your profile when searching for friendship and will like us to be friends pls mail me on [suliatgbowee@yahoo.com] i will tell you more about my self thanks, suliatgbowee@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

sulybaby - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

thank for Ur concern over me
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Suliat Gbowee <suliatgbowee@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Email:

Dear friend,

First and foremost, My name is Suliat Gbowee and I am Citizen of Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa but presently I am residing in Dakar Senegal as a result of death of my parent who were killed by rebel royal to the president who was ousted in power by United nation soldiers last year.

I am 26 years old lady and I was a second year student in university where I was studying banking and finance before the incident took place. After briefly stayed with my uncle for a while I decided to relocate to Senegal due to my uncle's bad attitude towards me over my late father's property. My late father was an active politician and an international business man while my late Mother was a medical doctor in a private hospital.

Upon my arrival in Senegal I was fortunate to be accommodated in a refugee camp under United Nation. So my dear friend I contacted you because I'm in need of a caring and honest person whom I can trust and establish a long term relationship with. I am educated, accommodating, sympathetic and honest and I am looking forward to meet a man that posses all this quality. most especially a man that will love me and care for me. my hobbies are dancing and singing. I like watching movie too. Kindly tell me more about you and also send me some of your pictures. I am thinking of relocating out of Senegal perhaps to your country to enable me continue with my late father's business but before then I have a very important matter to share with you as soon as you reply. Have a nice day and take care of yourself.

Yours sincerely,
Suliat

one picture already reported here

Header:

Received: from [41.82.121.6]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.121.6
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

estherbabylove4u@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 pm

On net log,

Hello Dear,

my Name is Esther i saw your profile today,I will like to know more about you please you can send me your email id for more introduction
Note; distance, age , race or religion is no hindrance to true love or friendship.please i will like you to contact me with my private email(estherbabylove4u@yahoo.com) so that we can know each other better. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest,

Profile elements:

estherbabylove4u aka Esther Baby
online female - 23 years, New York City, United States
449 visitors since 10 October 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Esther Bakri <estherbabylove4u@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Email:

Hello dear ,
I thank you very much for your responses .
How are you today,I believe with God you and your family are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today. i am using Rev father's office computer to send an email to you i use to enter his office whenever he is less busy in the office.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
My name is miss Esther Bakri from Sudan in central Africa.
Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Thais Senegal.
As a result of the religious issue in my country.
I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall and i am dark in complexion.
My late father's Dr Bakri Deby was the personal adviser and a known politician before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother .
It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.(refugee camp in Thais
Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about my self in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.
Esther.

The picture received through email is already reported here (first one).

Header:

Received: from [41.83.26.163]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE.‏‏

Originating IP: 41.83.26.163
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

veradaranda@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:11 pm

On net log,

Hello dear, my name is vera, a nice and lovely young girl. I came across your profile page and really picked interest in you, can we become friends if you do not mind?. However, contact me directly with this my private email address (veradaranda@rocketmail.com) so that i can send you my photos and also introduce myself properly to you, at least for us to know each other more better.Friendship is the most beautiful sentiments to live..!!
Because it gives you riches,, emotions,, complicity
and it is absolutely free..!!!
many people will come and go out of your life,
but only true friends leaves good feelings in your heart forever..
Have a nice day as i await a soonest response from you.
please contact me
here in my private
email ok
(veradaranda@rocketmail.com)
Sincerely yours,
vera.

Profile elements:
darandavera10
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
Active since 19 October 2012.
Using same picture with the puppet, already reported above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Received today same "good news" again, already reported at 17 Juli above, with one different IP:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.73.65]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.126.470
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 05:56:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY DEAR.

Originating IP: 41.82.73.65
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jane Desmond <jane_20desmond@rocketmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:03 pm

split from http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=395 where the email address Jdion77@ymail.com is used with another stolen image, by someone pretends to be in New York, USA.

Email:

Hello My Dearest Heart,

I am very happy to see your reply to my mail . How is your today? i hope fine . Mine is not good here . Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here,not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out .I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition, please.My name is Miss Jennifer Dion,I am 24 years old , single and never married.l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In this the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev. father Rev. father Andrew Kumar who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is ( +221779721051 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened . Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($5.7 000.00) five million Seven Hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest,understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports . I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours .I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best Wishes Jennifer Dion

The picture sent with this email is already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.147]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 08:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Honey with love honest and trust this is my full life story

Originating IP: 41.83.14.147
City: Dakar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bellinadesmond@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Vickybelli
Female / Single
1990 - New York / United States

Slogan
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I’m looking for a long
About Me
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I’m looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We’ll have our joy, our success and our problems which we’ll always decide together. I’m a very open person, and I don’t like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me, because I’m a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I’ll never let them come to my home. I like life and think that it’s always very interesting and full of
Looking For
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I’m looking for a long
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession Nurse
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Judaism
Star Sign Capricorn

Hello

I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile and become interested in your genuine friendship with me, i am a Woman of 24 years single and 5.8ft My Name Is Bellina, please Kindly reply me at my mail box, i like Pink colour music and cooking and,

i have something very important which i would love to share with you privately which you would love to hear, i promise to send my picture and more details about me to you, Awaits your reply soonest. thanks yours New friend Bellina,

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.