Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgteunicefrankline@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:13 am

Hello dear how are you today
i wish you compliment of the day my name is Sgt Eunice Frankline i saw your profile at facebook and decided to contact you there is an issue very important to me that I will like to discuss with you.ok am waiting Regards Yours friend Sgt Eunice

Header:
Return-Path: <sgteunicefrankline@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x241.google.com (mail-qk0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::241])
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017
Subject: Hello dear how are you today

Hello my dear

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail, however, I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead to a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as I told you earlier in my previous letter my name is Sergeant Eunice Frankline, I am US military officer currently in Syrian now, and I will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contains huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of militants Services and which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund, my share was $4,560,000 (Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars )

I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country (Syrian ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till I come over to your country. So I want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when I will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a company known as "Al-Zahhar Group Freig Services and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.this delivery is going to be handled legally by the "Al-Zahhar Group Freight Security Services and there will not be any form of risk involve

in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be delivered to you in your country. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here,I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this The proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Sgt Eunice
Franklin

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (13.56 KiB) Viewed 6540 times

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Same photos also posted here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=64536
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:09 pm

My dearest,
May the almighty God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me to transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country. I don't have anybody to called my family member because I am an orphan and thank God Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust.Thanks for your email which was well understood. Firstly, I want to assure you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future. Meanwhile, i have made every arrangement to ensure safe delivery of the cash box to you, through a reliable security delivery company without any form of problem and delay because my return is near when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose the entire deal to the company for security reasons I have also decided to reward you awesomely with 30% percent of the total sum if only you will help to safeguard the box.
As a woman I really wish to partner with you and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business you will not regret being part of this project, hope you will keep the trust this deal is highly secure and risk-free if only you will follow my instruction everything will go smoothly after accomplishing my mission here I will return to visit you in your country for share and establishment of the money in a business in your country For us to finalize every arrangement send this required details below to enable proceed with the shipment at once
Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
A photocopy of your national ID card or international passport ...........................
Postcode:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
Once you receive the money I will let you know my plans to come over to meet you one on one in your country and we discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when I come over then I will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.I await your immediate response, Love and care from
SGT.Sgt Eunice Franklin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:32 pm

My dearest,
May the almighty God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me to transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country. I don't have anybody to called my family member because I am an orphan and thank God Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings, he will contact you when he arrives your country and instruct you on how to pay for the airways clearance fee and yellow tag, the delivering company are going to contact you through your email address if they have not and inform you the exact day the diplomat will arrive your country, when you hear from them try to let me know, though they must inform me before taking off to your country, please always update me on every development attached above are a copy of my identity card and the ,money before I package it and sent to the delivering company , I entrust my entire life in your hand do not betray nor disappoint me,
yours SGT Adrianna

20170731223039-993b085d-me.jpg

20170731223041-2294c3e4-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Dear,

My life is beautiful because of you, You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark.thank you very much for your assurance, my mind is now at peace,
I have submitted your information to the delivery company and I believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date make sure the provided information is current. Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package, containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by any of their assigned delivery officer or agent to your country as I have already handed over the box to them today as I told you there is nothing to worry about discovering the content the company will handle that I want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so I want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification am sorry for writing you so late I was very busy on duty you know the war we are going through here let me know any possible the box reach to you.
Below is their contact details;
Company name: Al-Zahhar Group Freight Services
Office/Address: Albahasa St Damascus Tower F6, R 14-15-16 Damascus- 10509

Company email........info.alzahagroup@gmail.com
Diploma email...ZaidFadi@diplomats.com
Tel phone: +963 (0)11 231 2223/+447520636517
Operation Manager: Mr. Abdul-Basir.
Though I have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advise you to contact them as well either through email or phone call, the secret code number of the box consignment is 4XFS75X please take note because the delivery officer will ask for the security code number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person, Like I said before I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once you received the money I will also like you to forward to me some of you love
Hug

Phones:
+963112312223
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Syria
City or exchange location Al Thawra
Original network provider* Syrian Telecommunications Establishment (STE)

+447520636517
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.alzahagroup@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:54 pm

WELCOME TO AL-ZAHAR GROUP FREIGHT SERVICES AND SECURITY COMPANY
ADDRESS: ALBAHASA ST.DAMASCUS TOWER F6,R 14-15-16 DAMASCUS-10509 TEL. PHONE Telephone NUMBER: +447520636517
FAX: 00963 011 231 2150.
Date8/03/2017

ATTENTION:

We wish to inform you that we the Al-Zahhar Group Freight Services, Damascus Syria have received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment, this consignment was originally sent by Sgt Eunice Franklin and is tagged your following information.

Be inform that our company has taken your details by
Sgt Eunice Franklin and she has paid our shipping fee, Our Diploma will take off from here today to your destination we have taken your data our route is Turkey--, Bangladesh-Sri Lanka-Sengal-United State of America
within 3 days
Note: You are to pay to the airway Custom authority fee for clearance when our diplomat arrived in your country
We have made an inquiry about the cost of the clearance of the box in your country and it is between US$800 to US$1000. We hereby advise you to keep this sum of1000$ in cash In equivalent to your local currency
We expect your kind response in order to serve you better, our priority is to give the best of our service to all our numerous customers
Name
Address:
City:
Date
Post code:

Tele phone number:
Profession:
Sir, we wish to inform you that your consignment we be ship-out from Damascus by our diploma agent in the person of Mr.Zaid Fadi, diplomatically home delivering a receipt of hand over will be signed by you and our delegate before he will hand the parcel to, you are not required to come to airport for clearance for security reason and safety of your parcel our delegate will contact and instruct you regarding the clearance welcome to our service, sir.
Al-Zahhar Group Freight Services
Operation manager. Mr. Abdul-Basir
Email: info.alzahagroup@gmail. com
Email: ZaidFadi@diplomats.com
Phone No: +447520636517
website ... http:/ /www.zahharcargo.com /

--
Al-zahhar Group Freight Services - Damascus - Syria - Cargoyllowpages.com - 22274, Damascus - Syria Directory Of Freight Forwarders, Cargo Agents, Shipping Companies, Air - Sea - Land - River - Railroad Transport, Logistics, Brokers Cargo Services., Damascus, Syria, Directory, Mobile, Forwarders, Cargo, Agents, Shipping, Companies, Transport, Air, Sea, Logistics, Air Cargo, Ocean Freight
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:29 pm

hello my dear,
how are you doing and your love once? what is happening I have not heard from you for some days now, I hope that you are in good health, I want you to explain to me how you have been going with the delivering company, have they contacted you?
please update me as quickly as you can I am very worried
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Dear
I've been busy lately with work. I wanted to send you this to let you know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful man and I wanted to say thank you for changing my life. dear, information reaching me is that the delivering officer will arrive today in your country for delivering of the box, I want to know if he has informed you already, please as soon as you receive it to make sure that you let me know immediately to give you the code to unlock it and also instruct you on what to do for me before I start coming over, what I need from you now is total dedication, courage, and sincerity, there is no risk involved it,just follow the diplomat instructions and guidelines as I wait to read good news from you any moment from now
you Sgt Eunice
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.alzahagroup@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 pm

this is to inform you that your assign delivering agent has been in your countries airport calling the telephone number you provide to us and nobody is answering it, I want you to respond to me immediately for direction on what to do for your consignment to be delivered to you in your house,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi Love,
Knowing you are with me makes my life a dream come true, I want you to tell me in details how you have been going with the delivering agent, I got an information that he has Succesful arrived please update me as quickly as possible I am earnestly waiting to read from you right now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 pm

hello my dear,
how are you doing today, I just received an information that the diplomat has been in your country for two days now trying to call your on the phone and you blatantly refuse to answer your calls, i want you to immediately explain to me the reason for such nasty and wicked attitude from you, let me sound it very well to you if anything happens to that box, I will never take it easy from you, please for God sake check the number he has been calling you with and call him back,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.