Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bertratanoh@gmail.com uemoa_legislator@hotmail.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bertratanoh@gmail.com uemoa_legislator@hotmail.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:07 am

Recovery Scam:

UNION DES ETATS MONETAIRE OUEST AFRICAINE
Abidjan, Rue de Banques,
BP 3158 Plateau,Abidjan, Cote D Ivoire

Re: Your impending Transaction in Cote D'Ivoire

Attention:

Madam,

For several months,there has been a failed attempt to submit particulars of your fund transfer to the third party bank in your favor of ,

Our combined team of financial co operation and compliance department has observed certain gross irregularities in carrying totality of your funds involved in your impending transaction here in Cote D'Ivoire of which sum of US$98.000 has now been cleared in your favor for remittance, being the beneficiary.

Firstly, UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) COTE D'IVOIRE ,should never have or attempted to transfer all your entire funds at once through a correspondent bank. It would have been more appropriate if the transfer was initiated through batch by batch transfer to your account directly, and not through intermediary banks either in in Europe or United States of America which icontributed to why the transfer was put on hold till now ,having originated from West Africa, a region of high financial risk.
Besides,present markets developments have seen this Commission withdraw from granting approval for Transfers in foreign currency in excess of $100.000.00 ,with incomplete Tax Assessment receipts.

There is therefore,urgent need for an emergency activation of the option column (0019) to communicate the particulars of the transfer to the last bank (Your bank account) on your behalf without further delay,or the inheritance may be revoked.As i have said above,sum of US$98.000 has now been approved for remittance.

Consequently, a notice has been served to BANQUE ATLANTIQUE INTERNATIONALE, COTE D'IVOIRE, to initiate an immediate fund wire to your account.

We have also copied order to BANQUE ATLANTIQUE INTERNATIONALE, COTE D'IVOIRE,and activities on this account to lift the temporarily suspension on the approved sum of US$75.000 of allocated to them for immediate remittance to your account.

We the central bank of Cote DIvoire have upgraded our security profiles on all transactions,making it less susceptible to any interference from receiving banks,or their agents, after approval has been granted.

You are therefore required ,to engage our Compliant officers to clear the outstanding impasse, and transfer your funds directly to your bank account above,in tranches of not more than $25.000,at a time until the total amount is transferred.

This process is in conformity to the security measures in place within all African Area of Financial control.

Failure to comply with this notice might invoke a permanent confiscation of your inheritance.

UEMOA Cote D'Ivoire, Central bank will not entertain any form of litigation and/or interference from your bank or its agents during the course of this exercise.

You are adviced to be guided accordingly.

For further information,you are advised to contact the undersigned.
Bertrand Tanoh
Email: bertratanoh@gmail.com
Tel. 225 47 77 89 26

Enitan Camarah
HR Manager
UEMOA,Cote D Ivoire Agency

Header:
Return-Path: <uemoa_legislator@hotmail.fr>
Received: from LO1P123MB0611.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.167.28.9]) by LO1P123MB0611.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.167.28.9]) with mapi id 15.01.1282.011;
Thu, 20 Jul 2017
CC: "bertratanoh@gmail.com" <bertratanoh@gmail.com>
Subject: Notice

Phone:
+22547778926
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bertratanoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:26 am

Dear ,

The transfer will pass through the required legal channel and the first funds will get to your account without any hurdle and after you will request for more transfers.As the central bank outlined which is the highest banking authority of our country,the funds will be transferred to your account in tranches of $20.000 in each transfer until all the funds are completely remitted.

Today,I will go the designated BANQUE ATLANTIQUE INTERNATIONALE, COTE D'IVOIRE that is having custody of the funds and will report back to you on what to do quickly to actualize this.

Already, yesterday when i receive this notice, i quickly called the remittance directed Dr James Hubert and from what he explained, i am satisfied.I have an appointment with him by 10.30 am our time on the way forward.

Rest assured, this will be resolved before Wednesday next week.You should remain in constant communication with me for any important update or information from you.

Best regards,

Bertrand Tanoh
Tel. 225 47 77 89 26

Dear ,

My meeting with the bank director was very fruitful and i have asked them to commence the bit by bit transfer of the funds.According to the director they will billed the transfer date by next week Wednesday but they will consult their account department and will contact you later today to confirm the exact date.Though i have submitted all your relevant information that was communicated to me but the bank will also be contacting you to furnish them you with your receiving bank account information, when they do, forward it to them.

They have requested for an important information for the processing of the transfer inline with the directives from the bank central.They will need an express permit approval from the ministry.

I have contacted the director in charge of that express approval in the fiance ministry and he will get back to me with the cost, he was about going out for break,then he asked me as tradition, to apply officially in your favor.I will be drafting the application as soon as i get back to my office and will transmit to them while i wait for the cost.

I will revert back to you by then.

best regards,

Bertrand Tanoh

Dear ,

The application for the issuance of express approval has been submitted to the ministry.I will be waiting for them to communicate to me how much it will cost.The essential will be for you to received the first batch of the transfer $20.000 to your account on Wednesday. I will get back to you as soon as i hear something.

regards,

Bertrand Tanoh

Dear ,

I have heard from the wafmmb department and the below is the cost of acquiring the Express approval and submit to the bank for fund transfer to your account

Attestation fee: $325
Application fee: $260
Stamp duty: $235
Affirmation fee $100
TVA(20%): $260
Legalization fee: $200
Total: $1,680.00

You should send the amount directly directly to my secretary using rapid transfer; western union or money gram with the details below so we can get it the same day and proceed to complete your work at the ministry.

Receiver's Information:

Receiver's first: Sarah
Other names; Gomis
Address: A8-11 FRANCHET,
Plateau, Abidjan 01
City: Abidjan.
Question Text; color ? Answer is; blue.
Amount: $1,680.00

After the transfer, send the money transfer information to me for reference.When i received the amount, i will pay for the approval,sign everything for you and have it forwarded to the bank to enable them remit the first tranches of $20.000 to your account next week.

Give this an urgent attention and remit the cost to me immediately.I want all the paper work to be completed by tomorrow or first thing on Monday morning. The transfer date is on Wednesday.

regards,

Bertrand Tanoh
Tel : +22747778926

Probably a misprint but will list the phone anyway;
+22747778926
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Niger number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@bnktlantque.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:35 am

Attn:

In our integral response, as a follow up to notification we received from the central bank inline with your transaction in Cote D'Ivoire,and our meeting today 21/072017 with the compliant officer Bertrand Tanoh who is handling your file,

(a) Representation had been made to Mr Bertrand Tanoh and, generally, the UBA Bank that handled the initial transfer acted in gross negligence of the UEMOA
regulations.being the only reason the initial fund transfer failed.

(b)However, we have assured Bertrand Tanoh that since the clearing right of the funds stripped from UBA Bank and allocated to our Atlantique bank, we shall proceed to redialan emergency activation of the option column (0019) in order to remit the funds to your account in batches not exceeding sum of $20.000 each at a time.consequently, Mr Bertrand Tanoh. is expected to forward us on your behalf a (Swift Express Permit) from the Ministry of Finance that will authorize us split and imitate the first tranches of sum $20.000 directly to you account on Wednesday 26th July 2017 @ 11.00 am.

(c)We want to protect this transaction from further set backs,however,if there is further delay in making the necessary corrections,it would be reckless, risky and wasteful after getting the the node from the Central bank.So far all the Analysis of the transfer including the transfer theoretical diagram has all been scanned and forwarded to our account department.

(d)We have accepted in principles to continue, based on the assurance we got from Bertrand Tanoh. And upon receiving (Swift Express Permit) the first fund wire will be initiated on the above scheduled date and within 48 hours funds will be cleared in your account.

(e) In the attachment is AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM which you are to fill with your account details and return the signed copy through same attachment.We wish to remind that we will not bear any liability whatsoever resulting from miss – wire of fund from error in transfer information supplied to us for remittance.

(f) Due to the large number of fiduciary project inquiries, which we are asked to administer through several of our banks and partners, we must assign an ID codes to each potential transaction to avoid errors, lost information, wasted time and to provide additional security.The ID code, which has been assigned to your fund transfer is #025-321-09,which MUST be the only information to appear in the subject line of each communication from you and us inline with your transaction.

To facilitate the remittance process,we look forward to receiving the (Swift Express Permit) from you or Mr Bertrand Tanoh before 25th July 2017 a head of transfer date.

Thank you for choosing Banque Atlantique, Cote D Ivoire.

Yours faithfully,

Dr James T. Hubert.
Executive Director Foreign Operations
& Remittance Dept. Banque Atlantique (BA-CI)

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.223.155.196 with SMTP id e4csp829667wrc;
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 06:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.223.136.28 with SMTP id d28mr6836086wrd.217.1500643402994;
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 06:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1500643402; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ky09GZ+3Xr5i6D0NHSQlqCy0fIa3SEQEAvMTjQ359S7mmMeIOvG9LXrj6/d+MpYoEv
NT+jWedVXWj0d+b5B1rOuEgIuK+KwB/mv+HBLiaULo0ff0npR0DRQdED7GEg509QVCOH
gNdMWEZP/qByy7NpRq0fq+IYe737WW2IuJmKpNVo7B4uE6eN55zy1GfH2sujjZYyacmK
QQiXKniNJdY4Eib3WBh+ulnuEDTsRwRMFw6982Em7hfc4HSYiZywAX5FZqufx4D0gZZS
Wl1nI97XkPx+M9wBTd+sALuqmUmCazckg5P8JWePJBjB11Y3V4vBsrBjpiJJ9yrCwLbq
VpIA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:user-agent:subject:to:from
:message-id:date:arc-authentication-results;
bh=uSbXaHylTiJALbgS0jpqzl9JbUjWVhjZ2fZ5ToSkrlA=;
b=DNU7VE1Ls7BcnRvorIwvazRQ7Nolg8/VNHKHl7DMpPJ1hIClJyIWsE1UsNAGOOxpx7
+6sXLRJJKAiO0J8/SpTmP2TjUbmqvgQeQZnkKyf/nTHaUIDlpJ+j02/YupFZJmxaPV0I
5SCZmksWI1Dud4poeOmwOfuGLWzZz/fEU5lDWWt6Qa86Wz5e0QN024XqVIQzEIOnlTtZ
/mKA86JDkbVGnNWThuQY8ua2CkoJhl5QkmWAHRGTkWAFnr86uONIbhj5IrGu0TDURsi2
FfurjJJsWMxs2yfUqVlQqw1UcDJmZvSYpjjqrXpy8OWCo008+TjQ+pImLJlCyqB7it/a
G+nA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@bnktlantque.net designates 159.100.131.27 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@bnktlantque.net
Return-Path: <info@bnktlantque.net>
Received: from dns50.domaine.fr (dns50.domaine.fr. [159.100.131.27])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g64si1007107wmf.271.2017.07.21.06.23.22
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 06:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@bnktlantque.net designates 159.100.131.27 as permitted sender) client-ip=159.100.131.27;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@bnktlantque.net designates 159.100.131.27 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@bnktlantque.net
Received: from dns50.domaine.fr (localhost [IPv6:::1]) by dns50.domaine.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 58E62D920BBE for < >; Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:23:22 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from 154.0.26.50 ([154.0.26.50]) by webmail.bnktlantque.net (Horde Framework) with HTTP; Fri, 21 Jul 2017 13:23:22 +0000
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Message-ID: <20170721132322.Horde.4-cPcH6jBzoca-ujyfCGOsJ@webmail.bnktlantque.net>
To:
Subject: #025-321-09
User-Agent: Horde Application Framework 5
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_Qq9aBTbT6POg88ZeHr_EL1x"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Form2.jpg

Phone numbers from the form aren't good enough to read.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bertratanoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Dear ,

I received your email regards to bank transfer information to remit the $1680 but my concern is about the time frame we have with the bank on Wednesday which they billed to remit the funds to you.This entails that we need to get the paper work tomorrow, Monday.

Therefore if you remit the amount through bank wire, it will definitely take several days before we get it here and obviously we will be missing the transfer scheduled on 26th July which the bank warned should be tampered.

I have considered this before i asked you to send the amount through WU or MG so we can get it the same day Monday and complete the paper work to the bank also the same day.

I am just trying to figure out what could be done quickly to actualize this as planned.Other option is that you can remit the amount to our agent in your country via western union or money gram and we will get the equivalent here in an hours time later.i think this will be the best idea due to time differences

I will try to call our agent in your country and get back to you.I am rushing to the church now.I will revert back to you.

if you of christian faith,do have a glorious Sunday and remain blessed.

regards,

Bertrand Tanoh

Dear ,

I am back, and to get issue resolved quickly a head of transfer date,find any western union or money gram store around you and send the amount to our agent with the address below:

Receiver's name: Cheryl Mickens
Address: State Gadsden Alabama 35901 U.S.
Amount to transfer: $1,680.00

Once done, I will get the equivalent amount in an hours time then proceed to secure the express permit to the bank on Monday.

The bank will be remitting the first batch of $20.000 on Wednesday 26th and when you have received the first batch, you will order for another transfer.

Therefore, do your best send the $1680 today or tomorrow immediately the offices reopen there and after, email the transfer information to me, that is sender's name,address and money transfer code.

When i went to the bank yesterday, they are requesting your receiving bank account details, you can send it to the bank or to me so that i will submit it to the remittance director Dr James Hubert along with the Swift express permit once i secure it tomorrow from the ministry.

Please give all this an urgent attention.

Awaiting.

regards,

Bertrand Tanoh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bertratanoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Dear ,

I received your email regards to bank transfer information to remit the $1680 but my concern is about the time frame we have with the bank on Wednesday which they billed to remit the funds to you.This entails that we need to get the paper work tomorrow, Monday.

Therefore if you remit the amount through bank wire, it will definitely take several days before we get it here and obviously we will be missing the transfer scheduled on 26th July which the bank warned should be tampered.

I have considered this before i asked you to send the amount through WU or MG so we can get it the same day Monday and complete the paper work to the bank also the same day.

I am just trying to figure out what could be done quickly to actualize this as planned.Other option is that you can remit the amount to our agent in your country via western union or money gram and we will get the equivalent here in an hours time later.i think this will be the best idea due to time differences

I will try to call our agent in your country and get back to you.I am rushing to the church now.I will revert back to you.

if you of christian faith,do have a glorious Sunday and remain blessed.

regards,

Bertrand Tanoh

Dear ,

I am back, and to get issue resolved quickly a head of transfer date,find any western union or money gram store around you and send the amount to our agent with the address below:

Address: State Gadsden Alabama 35901 U.S.

Once done, I will get the equivalent amount in an hours time then proceed to secure the express permit to the bank on Monday.

The bank will be remitting the first batch of $20.000 on Wednesday 26th and when you have received the first batch, you will order for another transfer.

Therefore, do your best send the $1680 today or tomorrow immediately the offices reopen there and after, email the transfer information to me, that is sender's name,address and money transfer code.

When i went to the bank yesterday, they are requesting your receiving bank account details, you can send it to the bank or to me so that i will submit it to the remittance director Dr James Hubert along with the Swift express permit once i secure it tomorrow from the ministry.

Awaiting.

regards,

Bertrand Tanoh

Dear ,

I am not sure if you read my email today which was quite explanatory.Please review the mail Sand do the needful.I will resend the mails again.

Like i said before,a bank wire will delay the transfer because it takes usually 4 days to clear in our account here while the remittance date is on Wednesday and this has to be resolved tomorrow ,Monday a head of transfer schedule.

Therefore instead,you should me the amount through our agent in your country USA using Walmart to Walmart money gram or western Union.

Walmart Payment Information to:

Address: State Gadsden Alabama 35901 U.S.A

When i went to the bank yesterday, they are requesting your receiving bank account details, you can send it to the bank or to me so that i will submit it to the remittance director Dr James Hubert along with the Swift express permit once i secure it tomorrowfrom the ministry.

Awaiting.

regards,

Bertrand Tanoh

Hi ,

Use this information to send the amount to my agent in your country through Walmart to Walmart .send it via western union or money gram

I will get the equivalent here after an hour.

Email the transfer information once done.

Awaiting

Dear ,

You are not writing back.I am still in the offices and the department will soon be closing.

Please get back to me quickly with the progress made.

regards,

Tanoh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@bnktlantque.net

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Attn:

We are in receipt for your mail.You can go a head to submit your bank information by E-mail.

Also you or the officer representing you should be prompt in sending the other items requested earlier (Swift Express Permit) because upon the submission of the permit,first batch of funds $20.000 will instantly be available for transfer to your account on 26th July 2017.

Thank you for choosing Banque Atlantique Cote D Ivoire

Yours faithfully,

Dr James T. Hubert.

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bertratanoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:09 am

Hello

Your email is noted.The only reason i asked you to send the amount through speed transfer is due to time frame to the schedule transfer date which is on Wednesday.

However, if you find it comfortable to only send the amount through bank to bank, you can go ahead and do it using our judicial bank account information below.

Banque Atlantique CI.
Bank Address: Avenue Nogues - Immeuble Atlantique,
Plateau. Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.
BANK Code:CI 034
Code Guichet:01042
Acct NO: 2311726xxxx
Cle Rib: 27
IBan: cI 930 CI 03401 04202 3117 260x xxxx
Swift: ATCICIAB
Acct Name: O C S.
Address: 04 BP 2604 Abidjan 04 Cote d'Ivoire
Amount to send: $1,680.00

I have talked with the bank director to shift the transfer date till Thursday if i could not submit the swift clearance on time before Wednesday and he has validated the request.

Once you are through with the remittance using the account details above, send the transfer receipt for reference.

Awaiting.

regards,

Bernard Tanoh
Tel: +22547778926

Dear ,

I hope you got the bank payment information that you requested which i sent yesterday.If are through with the remittance,please advise.

Tomorrow is the transfer schedule date, however,if we did not receive the amount sent on time to secure the express approval, the bank will shift the transfer date till Friday or Saturday' s morning.I have informed the director already.

You should try as much as you can to initiate the transfer today.

regards,

Tanoh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@bnktlantque.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:24 am

Attn:

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your bank account information.

We are waiting for the (Swift Express Permit) from the officer Mr Bertrand Tanoh.

Thank you for choosing Banque Atlantique Cote D Ivoire

Yours faithfully,

Dr James T. Hubert.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bertratanoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 am

Hi

Your email is noted.I will be waiting for the transfer information as soon as you remit the amount.

Regards,

Tanoh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bertratanoh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:09 am

Dear ,

I got much discouraged when one is not appreciating the attentions he or she is getting .Few days ago, i advised you that in order to resolve this mater quickly and move the funds to your account that you should send the amount using western union or money gram and we can receive the amount the same day.I told you to send the amount to our agent in USA using the information below and we will get the equivalent here but you failed to follow my recommendations which would have settled this problem earlier which is Walmart to Walmart .

Suppose you followed what i recommended,by today the first $20.000 is suppose to be in your account but we are still where we are.

You asked me to send you a bank account which i have done and you are coming bank with a compliant which is strange to me because there is nothing wrong with the bank account. This account we have been using it for years, we have never had such complaint before.

If your bank does not want to send the amount for you to get this resolve today, again,you should follow the recommendation outlined above so we can get the amount here and proceed to complete this requirement to the bank.I do not think there is any other way out because we have no other bank account.

If you send the amount as stated above, i will do the needful today and funds will be in your account tomorrow.I have other preoccupations which is also important as this,i will be very busy by next week therefore give this an urgent attention.

Thank you for your understanding.

Awaiting for the transfer information.

Bertrand Tanoh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.