Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Miss Alize

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Skype ID;
reeguee camp
live:camprefugeedakar

Hello my dear
Greeting to you, it have been a long time, i hope you remember me, i am former Miss Manila Allen who contacted you for a help when i was in the refugee camp, i ask you that time to help me so that i can be able to claim my father inheritance which is at the bank, i hope you may understand me, i hope you will remember me, i use this little time to inform you that i later find a real person who help me out from the refugee camp,, right now i am residing with my new partner in Belgium, again i use this little time to thank you for the little time you deposited on me despite that you did not help me

My dear i am writing to you today to inform you that i have a little reward for you for your past effort, right now try and contact the Reverend Father in Dakar Senegal because i write a check and i give him a check of $300.000 dollars on your behalf for your past effort towards my life when i was in the camp, try and collect the check from him, please use it for your good, thanks

Here is the contact address of the Reverend Father again
Reverend Father John Maxwell. ( camprefugeedakar@outlook.com ) Phone number +221773733327

Thanks, Miss Manila Allen Helga

Phone number +221773733327
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kindhearted_2g2@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:15 pm

On chatkk.com:

Name : victoria
Sex : Female
Birthday : 1985-03-30
Email : kindhearted_2g2@yahoo.com
Am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor very easy going person

Stolen picture used:

victoria.PNG
victoria.PNG (149.82 KiB) Viewed 6934 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:56 am

Hello dear
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Belgium where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 5000 daily.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... Global ATM Alliance
Office Address; ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zona 12 lote D (Senegal)
Email Address: ..... globalatmcard@contractor.net
Telephone: ........... +221-708513793
Officer In charge: Mr. Fredrick Clark

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year.
I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Manila

Phone:
+221708513793
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello dear
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Belgium where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 5000 daily.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... Global ATM Alliance
Office Address; ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zona 12 lote D (Senegal)
Email Address: ..... ( globalatmcard@contractor.net )
Telephone: ........... +221-708513793
Officer In charge: Mr. Fredrick Clark

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year.
I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Manila
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

naarahabert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:17 am

Hello Dearest one,

How are you today?, I hope you are fine.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in UK for investment projects with my new partner with the total funds. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I am very much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after a long period. It takes faith, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time to show gratification to you despite circumstances that made things not work out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in respectively.

You will need to contact the Rev. father that was the source of my joy and happiness who brought new life in the camp in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father John Chris the priest of the church located in the camp, his Number is : +221 76 314 59 02
Email: paul.johnson85@aol.com

Ask him to kindly send you a Visa Card which contain the sum of $300,000 US dollars in it, I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

The A.T.M Visa Card is been processed through the United Bank for Africa in which i decided to make it easy for you because the bank manager made it clear to me that the A.T.M Visa Card will be easy to make cash withdrawal in any ATM machine, for that reason i allowed the bank manager to lodge the $300,000 US dollars (Three Hundred Thousand Dollars.) into the A.T.M Visa Card.

You will make use of it any where in the world, here is your pin code number (73 41) you can as well change it to your own secret code (* * * *) for security purpose once the card is delivered to you as the bank manager said.

I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev. Father John Chris, and direct him where to send/post you the A.T.M Visa Card.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner Sean Freddie are having at hand. Remember that I have forwarded this instruction to Rev. Fr. John Chris on your behalf, therefore establish contact with him for the delivery of the visa card to you without delay.

Take care of yourself.

Yours Sincerely,
Naara

Profile Elements:
Asta Fall / 100008705651916
Active on September 13th, 2017
Lives in Darou-Mousty, Louga, Senegal
From Darou-Mousty, Louga, Senegal

Asta Fall.PNG

Phone:
+221763145902
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

narahabert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:30 am

I will like you to help me donate $100,000.00 US Dollars to any orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $350,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me . I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, But i was not with my partner who was in Africa for the transaction before getting the fund transfer to his country . I lack the time to travel to Africa now because neither have i meet up with my business colleagues in New Zealand . Right now i am still in the US ARMY CAMP waiting to be discharge from official duty to meet up with my business colleagues in New Zealand. As i am writing to you ,i am writing through our military communication system and i don't and i don't know when next i can communicate with you .

When i discharge from the army i will be heading to the airport as soon as possible out of this country to New Zealand where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements and real Estate investment . For your own good, I requested my partner to left the sum of $450,000 (four Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card . with one Mr. Franck Johnson He is a bank officer in United bank of Africa , now go on and contact him through his official email address ( franckjohnson2016@aol.com ) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr. Franck Johnson immediately so
that he can send the ATM card to you.
Below is the contact of Mr. Franck Johnson
Telephone Number: 22176341950
Email: ( franckjohnson2016@aol.com )

Thanks and God bless you
Naara Habert

Header:

Return-Path: <narahabert@hotmail.com>
Received: from HE1PR0501MB2633.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::fcaf:2fc3:2ef8:5296]) by HE1PR0501MB2633.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::fcaf:2fc3:2ef8:5296%9]) with mapi id 15.20.2665.027;
Fri, 31 Jan 2020
To: "d.geni@hotmail.fr" <d.geni@hotmail.fr>
Subject: COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST SINCERE EFFORT

+22176341950
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.