Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

transition@treasury-us.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stevenmnuchin@treasuryus.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I truly am glad and very proud to confirm my full support for the approval of individual Fedwire Account, it's a historic initiative that will help transform millions of lives, A lot of great people out there with tremendous entrepreneurial spirit and talent who has been frustrated with Washington policy, will have the chance once again. And it will provide new hope to people from countless communities all across the world. people in both developing and developed countries represent tremendous promise for economic growth and prosperity. meanwhile, When more people participate in the workforce, the world economy will grow and millions and millions of people will be lifted out of poverty. Millions and millions of people, jobs

This individual Fedwire Account will help advance the economic empowerment of people around the world and empowering people is a core value that will bind us together with your investment, this is a vision that really has now become a reality, a very strong and funded reality, the people will be creating tremendous initiatives and businesses, and that means jobs for people, People face numerous barriers running their own businesses, including access to capital while they have money but can't access it, The individual Fedwire Account will help remove these barriers and open up doors of opportunity so that many people will live and work to their full potential. And I know what that potential is -- it's unlimited and By investing in, By giving people access to the fund, we're investing in families, we're investing in prosperity, and we're investing in peace.

This has been a really difficult one. But what keep me going is you and I will not relent until you understand where we are going and comply, this is about people like you, I will not answer to donors or lobbyists or special interests, but we will serve people like you with my position, believe me, below is my direct number, connected to my WhatsApp so that you can talk to me anytime or SMS in case you need my attention And we have an amazing, strong, powerful party that truly does want to see America be great again, and it will see it. And it’s going to see it a lot sooner than you think, believe me. A lot sooner than you think

The forgotten men and women of America will be forgotten no longer. That is the heart of this new movement and the future of the Republican Party. We will promote our values by keeping our promise, I must be honest with you.We will fix our broken and embarrassing fund clearance policy that are no good, we’re putting all we say into action. One by one, we’re checking off the promises we made to the people. One by one -- a lot of promises. And we will not stop until the job is done. we are now wide open. open for people doing business for our country and putting people to work

let me state this as clearly as I can, I will not be deterred from this course, and in a matter of days, we will be taking brand new action and I will never, ever apologize for anything that happens to your fund. I won’t do it because I have done more than enough to let you understand our policy for your benefit but you keep on with the delay, delay and more delay, If it means I get bad press, if it means people speak badly of me, it’s okay. It doesn’t bother me. Do you know that there are banks and business people out there waiting for this chance, It’s really sad, you have to be smart

As part of my pledge to restore sanity in our financial system, I will not forget that There is one allegiance and that is to the United States of America. America -- you have to be smart once again

Waiting for your Update

Steven Terner Mnuchin
Treasury Secretary
Phone: +1 202 804 6664
Whatsapp: +1 202 804 6664
SMS: +1 202 804 6664

Phone:
+12028046664
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Broadvox-clec - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

We have repealed the failed policies so why the delay

my confidence is that we have a President who’s fighting every single day for a boundless people's future and It’s the greatest privilege of my life to serve as Treasury Secretary to a President who literally embodies American leadership and have that passion for ensuring that the American Dream is open to everyone with the courage and determination to achieve it

In a word, I believe we’re living through the restoration of America in its rightful role as leader of the free world. At this very moment, you have to do your path so that you will not be left behind, we are dedicated to the values of individual freedom and sovereignty and to confront forces that threaten over time to undermine our values that make us who we are, so I have no higher priority than the security and safety of the United States and your prosperity and we are going to continue to advance the kind of policies that will promote prosperity and a stronger and more prosperous America.

Since the first day of this administration, our President and our entire team have been working to get our economy moving again and put America back to an America where entrepreneurship thrives and innovation flourishes is the America that this President believes in and is fighting to advance. President Trump’s vision is an America where anyone, no matter who they are, no matter where they come from, regardless of race or creed or color or background, can climb the ladder of prosperity. In a word: This is your Chance to make the right choice and have your Fedwire Account and invest in the United States, Our President has laid out a bold vision for greater security and greater prosperity, and that’s the America you’re going to be stepping in and I truly believe and am absolutely confident that you really want to be a part of this movement and your chance is brighter than ever before

the truth is that we can't fall you, nothing worth doing ever came easy and Following your convictions means you must be willing to face criticism from those who lack the same courage to do what is right, and no truer words are spoken. Anyone who dreams big will encounter those who think small, all right? Anyone who dares to step forward will find those who would rather stay put. And anyone who thinks they can always hear from those who are sure they can't. I urge you to have faith. Have faith in me, I will never disappoint you

whatever your plans is, however early it began, don't let anybody gainsay it. Don’t let anybody confuse you, you recognize it in your heart. And so I encourage you to have faith in yourself. Believe in it. Reach for it. Grab it. And understand the sky is the limit. So have faith in your abilities, have faith in the boundless nature of your dreams. as you prepare to send the required money today, be confident and don't forget that am being inspired by your reply and I'm confident that we will settle this matter today, we will make America safe again. We will make America prosperous again

Waiting for your Update

Steven Terner Mnuchin
Treasury Secretary
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: transition@treasury-us.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Friday, July 14, 2017

this message is to turn up the heat because this is the moment, Now is the time. It’s time for you to have your Fedwire account, For the past seven years, we’ve had a financial system based on the flawed premise, Now you have a chance before you in days, maybe weeks, but not months, to activate your Fedwire account because we can't leave our account dormant for much longer time, we have to restore a financial system based on the time-honored American principles and state-based reform. That’s the American way to meet financial needs in the 21st century, make no mistake about it

we've done some really good work. We're very proud of that. no matter what issue the media may come up with, on any given moment, I promise you, I will never stop fighting for the issues that matter most to me
But rest assured: Am fighting every day to make sure your account is not canceled for a violation of Fedwire Rules and am giving you all the support you deserve, this policy is all about prosperity. It’s about security. It’s about strengthening our financial system

And truth be told, you should be confident. Because since day one of this administration, I have been taking decisive action to deliver on the promises that made the Congress confirm me as the Treasury Secretary and since then Companies large and small including individuals are making extraordinary investments all across America, billions of dollars, thousands of new jobs. And small businesses haven't been this confident about the future in more than a decade and the record is there to prove my point so why the stagnant, I have no other priority than to give you the Fedwire account

The truth is that I got a lot more work to do to make sure that we are different from the last administration. I remember all the broken promises. Now we know the facts. And that's why I write again today to assure you, to turn up the heat on my promise, The truth is -- and it’s a hard truth, I will not rest. I will not relent until you listen to me and comply with this policy because it is for your benefit, That's my pledge and now let me say from my heart, it is a promise

I want you to think over all my explanation, I didn’t send those message for sending sake but am determined to get this issue resolve. I promise you, President Trump and I are absolutely dedicated, along with many great officials at every level, to keep the promises we made to you

I believe in all of my heart, with boundless faith in the American policy, and with faith in Him that put this miracle of democracy on these wilderness shores, and with President Donald Trump in the White House, together, we will make America safe again. Together, we will make America prosperous again. And, to borrow a phrase: Together, we will Make America Great Again

Waiting for the slip of the payment in your reply

Thank you
Have a Wonderful weekend
Steven Terner Mnuchin
Treasury Secretary
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stevenmnuchin@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Now take the step

Please note that your delay to complete the activation of your Fedwire Account is a confirmation that Private Fedwire Account is not a good option to our fund clearance frustration and it is a confirmation that we should Repeal and Replace private Fedwire account policy and go back to the old policy, We know that Fake information is whipping up constant conspiracy theories on the internet, and the real thing is growing increasingly frustrated that's not withstanding because We cannot keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

it's the greatest privilege of my life to serve as Treasury Secretary to a President who cares so deeply about the integrity of America’s financial system but The growth rate of confusion, disinformation and fake news in the country now, are being orchestrated by naysayers and their sponsors are our greatest challenge but our record speaks for us and our record is a confirmation.

Fund Clearance integrity matters a lot to this administration that is why it is a priority and the responsibility rest on my office and I must deliver positive result, we want to enhance people’s confidence in the integrity of our financial system, we knows that the success of our financial system depends on the people’s confidence in our Fedwire Services and am tasked with the sacred duty of upholding the integrity of the financial system so I don't have choice than to deliver positive result and I have a profound responsibility to protect the integrity of our Fedwire account because it is our Central bank Account. I have no choice. If we want to make America great again, we have to protect the integrity of our financial system and protect fund beneficiary from any form of fund clearance frustration and that is what am doing

this is a very important issue. It’s about the concern of so many people that have experienced frustration to have access to their fund through our banking system, I have been entrusted with this great responsibility of helping to advance the cause of fair, honest, and lawful fund clearance and transfer and I will do everything to protect our reputation, This is a very transparent process, It’s very open for everybody to see and I approach this important task with a very open mind and with no conclusions already drawn

My goal, as the executive order asserts, is to help promote frustration free access to your Fedwire account, I need to strengthen people's confidence in our financial system and the President looks forward to what I will accomplish. This charge of my office is a significant one and This is a mission of the highest order because for a long time, there's been lingering doubt about the integrity and fairness of our financial system, and it's not a new issue at all. I owe it to the American people to take a hard, dispassionate look at this subject. so forgive me if I have taken the issue too far but I will appreciate your cooperation so that you will experience our reform Fedwire transaction

Your Corporation is highly needed this Week
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017

I’m truly honored to write you again at such a critical time in our efforts to rescue our financial system from the disastrous policies of the last administration, we have to replace it with policies that are built on freedom, that will give you access to the world-class financial service that you need and deserve. It’s time to act, inaction is not an option because your delay is putting a burden on our economy

Time is of the essence. people desire to have control over their financial services not in the hands of Washington, D.C or third party, That’s what private Fedwire account is all about and I will keep fighting every day until I give you access to the world-class financial service you deserve. this is the chance to do the right thing, let me remind you that determination will always turn aspiration into achievement every day.

Since my first day in this office, I know I will exemplify integrity at this helm. I have been working to keep the promises of President Donald Trump to rebuild our financial system and revive our economy. I have been worked tirelessly on it, you need to know that every day your delay continues is another day that American economy keeps struggling.

The truth is that Fedwire transaction is the foundation of our economy and pillars of the American economy. Please note that Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. We live in a society with the shortest attention span in human history, and most people have forgotten the power of radical focus. In other words, most of us tend to commit to something… until it gets too hard or something more exciting comes along. They say they want a particular result, but they’re all talk. Within a few weeks, they get distracted or discouraged, and they have nothing to show for it. If you really want something, you must go all in. You must push all your chips in the middle. Have the balls to go for it, and the character to follow through.

If you don’t, you’ll keep being wishy-washy, falling off track in times of difficulty, and being dissatisfied with your life.

It’s your turn to go all in, Make a choice. Commit to it. And then go for it. You’ll be astounded by how much fun life can be when you really get after it, and how rapidly success can come your way.

Your Corporation is highly needed this Week, Waiting for your Reply
Thank you
Steven Terner Mnuchin
Treasury Secretary
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Please I Need Your Urgent Reply On This Message

the greatest risk I have taken so far is to give you the Fedwire official portal and the access code without the security measures and encryption keys just to prove a point and sincerity of this policy for our critics but since then you are yet to activate your account, we all know that the action is risky, I don't think there is anything left than to allow us to take over your fund since you don't want to activate the account and start using your fund because your account can't be dormant all this while, we can't allow it a much longer

Since my very first day in this office, I have been busy explaining everything about this private Fedwire account because it is a pillar of American opportunity and prosperity, to give you the privilege to experience the world-class financial transaction you deserve but all my effort seem not to enough to give me the trust but I have always advised people to Expose themselves to their deepest fear so that they will set themselves free forever from any fear without that you can't know the truth, give us this chance to liberate you forever

The Main problem this administration is facing now is Leakers and Hackers within but those that believe in us are getting result every day and they are enjoying the benefit of this administration, I want to make it clear to you now, this administration is government for the people not the wealthy, that is why they are doing everything to frustrate all our effort to convince people about private Fedwire services, Please note that am fighting every day so that you will understand that Fedwire Service is a right for all and not for privileged few, Am happy my policy is already making a remarkable difference, now people are responding to my policy with optimism and investment, like the historic investment that was made in an announcement yesterday at the White House alone by Foxconn, a company investing $10 billion in the heartland of America.

Please don't be frustrated with what is going on over the internet because certain political appointees in the Obama administration had access to most of our program and they are doing everything to frustrate our policy and effort, the leaking of classified information had become “unusually active, don't be concerns about the leaking, we have launched a complete review of this matter, and the culprit will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law so don't let anybody deceive you, most fund beneficiaries are lured by fake promises and deceit, The drama is immense.

The problem is that there are a lot of fake information all over the internet that goes along with a fabricated deal to try and make up for the loss of the Democrats, and the press plays right into it. The problem is that we got a lot of leakers in this administration who are working to destroy all our effort, The alleged leaks coming out of government agencies are deeply troubling. These leaks have been going on for a long time and we will get to the bottom of this. The leaks of sensitive information pose a grave threat to our national security.

You know, for the past seven years, we’ve had a Fedwire system based on the flawed premise, I believe that you will do the right thing, that they will begin to dismantle the failed policy of Obama administration so your delay is one of the biggest barriers to your success because we want to make sure that businesses across this country can compete with businesses all across the world. And we're going to make sure you realize that benefit as well

And as the world knows, President Trump grew up in a family business, too -- although he ended up to be a little bit bigger than my family’s. We both know the sacrifices that are required, though, to make a business work. And more than that, President Trump and I know that when business is strong, America is strong. And in case you didn't notice, the American people elected a businessman to be President of the United States, and President Trump has already started to rebuild America. And we won’t stop until America once again has the best financial system the future we could ever have.

I can't allow you to remain in the tunnel of misery, pangs, and pains, this administration is for the people, nobody believes us but people like you made it possible, on behalf of president trump, I plead to you to go ahead and activate your Fedwire Account or allow us to release the fund to our local bank, we need this money to be in circulation and boost our economy

Waiting for your Update

Steven Terner Mnuchin
Treasury Secretary
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:31 pm

ATTENTION.
Steven Terner Mnuchin <stevenmnuchin.mnuchin@yandex.com> Today at 17:02
Message body

--
Attention:

I'm Mr.Steven Terner Mnuchin, the Secretary of the Treasury
department, wish to urgently confirm from you if actually you know one
Mr. Peter Woo who claims to be your business associate/partner. The
said Mr. Peter Woo is claiming to this bank that you are dead and have
Instructed that all relevant documentation/Information regarding your
Payment/Transfer,be changed to him as the beneficiary of the payment
short-listed among the foreign beneficiaries entitled to receive their
payment owed to his company.

For your Information, this office has approved the total amount of
FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (5.5
Million), in your favor, prior to the Government instructions/mandate
to offset all outstanding payments to the various legal foreign and
local beneficiaries around the world and your payment file was
affected. We need to confirm from you if it's really true that you are
dead as made mention by your Associate.
You should note that, if we do not hear from you,We automatically
assume that you are actually dead and the information passed to us by
Mr. Peter Woo is correct.

Hence, you are hereby requested to reply this Email immediately for
confirmation, before we proceed with this payment and for us to know
the true position of things with you so that we won't make any
mistakes/errors in remitting your out-standing payment to a wrong
person/account.

Your quick response will help us a lot.

Your Sincerely,

Mr. Steven Terner Mnuchin

Secretary of the Treasury
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.