Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

godwillemefieleunt@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

godwillemefieleunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Dear Sir Confirm if you sent this man now 1
People
Godwill emefielr <godwillemefieleunt@gmail.com> Today at 5:56
To
Message body
Sir

To start with, my name is Godwin Emefiele the central bank Governor with the close door meeting today been 11/07/2017 with minister of finance the
Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun as a candidate for the post of Nigeria Ministry . /special adviser on financial
matters to the elected head of state, His excellency President Muhammadu Buhari , Head of State and Commander in chief of Armed forces Federal Republic of Nigeria.
After an indoor seminar with IMF & federal Executive council Head of State and Commander in chief of Armed forces Federal Republic of Nigeria.
apologize with all beneficiaries that fail to receive the payment past years he however instructed my office to contact you as a foreign beneficiaries who has not received the over due contract fund,due to corrupt politicians. today many of them have been sue to court for corruption.
so therefore the federal government of Nigeria however apologize for while delay for the contract approved fund delayed through central bank of Nigeria in previous years.
therefore the president of Nigeria and minister of finance Mrs Kemi Adeosun however gone through your payment file in CBN office and noticed pending overdue
contract fund with the instruction from presidency she however approved ( $ 6 .5 million ) part payment in your favor as part of the contract fund she however
pleaded to me the central bank Governor Mr. Godwill Emefiele to guard the approved fund till it hit the beneficiary account so therefore I will apologize to you
on behalf of Nigeria government once again for while delay
but I have taking over CBN for good I therefore advice you without delay contact the appointed bank in Ghana for immediate transfer of said part payment ($6.5
million ) I could have do that here but I am very busy in the office because formal CBN governor uses contractors fund to sponsor politicians in Nigeria if you can
read international news you will see the publishing so I tried to stop the politicians accounts to make sure you receive this part payment in first barge so please
kindly comply with the new bank in Ghana and confirm if you have sent this man bellow to claim the fund.
again don’t delay to contact the manager in Charge
Mr. Edward Effah
phone number ( 233-230428645 )
email address ( fedelibint@gmail.com )
contact him now for the release of the above amount approved in your favor again don’t delay to
contact the bank manager now to avoid using your approved fund to pay another contractor so therefore proceed now whatever keep this office inform meanwhile i
receive this information bellow from Anthony L. Green from united state he however said you sent him due to your serious illness confirm you sent him to avoid wrong

payment.see bank details forwarded to central bank of Nigeria yesterday

Anthony L. Green
Account Number
Bank Name
Northern Trust Company
Bank Address
50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60675
Phone Number
Country
United States
Swift Code
CNORUS44

If you never sent this man do not hesitate to stop the bank programming immediately

yours faithfully

MR GODWILL EMEFIALE
NEW CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA GOVERNOR
TELL +2348183401455
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: godwillemefieleunt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Phones:
+2348183401455
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)

+233230428645
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana

Profile Elements:
Paulin Selvia / 100008890383767
Active January 11, 2015
Stolen photo of General Joseph Dunford

Paulin.JPG
Paulin.JPG (16.99 KiB) Viewed 634 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.