Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

conpersationmail1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

conpersationmail1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:22 pm

VERY URGENT CUSTOMER
People
Central Bank Of Nigeria Conpersation <conpersationmail1@gmail.com> Today at 13:02
To
@
Message body

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT DR. MUHAMMADU BUHARI G.C.F.R AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.ABUJA HEAD QUARTER GARIKI ZONE.

Attention Dear Beneficiary

It is very important that you read this email carefully and comply with the directives as i have other issues to tackle in the office. At this point, I want to tell you to stop all further connection with any person or person(s) contacting you regards to your contract/inheritance funds. The Intelligence Monitoring Unit (I.M.U),Code of Conduct Bureau, Legal Unit and The Nigerian Police Force (N.P.F) have already apprehended some of those suspects impostors scam and other past corrupt Government officials for their illegal activities.

As the honorable President Federal Republic of Nigeria, I work on behalf of the Paying Bank (Central Bank of Nigeria) under the supervision of my honorable office. I am glad to announce to you that as the new honorable President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I have approved and signed the Release order certificate to your contract/inheritance fund of $10.5 millions Dollars part payment which was recovered from the Ex-President, Good luck Jonathan through the help of American President ( DONALD TRUMP).

I have vowed to prosecute the past administration over their corrupt practices over their inability to release your fund to you and also try to divert your fund. Our Legal Unit have already reviewed your Payment Files and they have passed it on to my desk for the final endorsement of which i have done. Be rest assured that you will receive your due Funds as soon as possible as far as you comply with the $350 dollars to Eze Obi according the directives of my office and disengage your dealings with every entities who have brought bad names upon Nigeria.

I will issue an approval to the paying bank as soon as you respond to this email.

Receivers Name Eze Obi
Receivers Address Lagos Nigeria,
Amount 350 dollars only send by money gram today for the immediately respond to your fund transfer of your fund

Kind Regards,
DR. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR President and Commander
In-Chief of the Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Cell phone +2348121446694

Phone:
+2348121446694
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.