Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

centralbnknig234@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

centralbnknig234@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:41 pm

DELIVERY OF YOUR VISA ELECTRON ATM CARD.
People
Chris Ibeh <centralbnknig234@gmail.com> Today at 10:07
Reply-To: auditofficewbo@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
INTERNATIONAL DEBTS SETTLEMENT,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
IN AFFILIATION WITH UNITED NATIONS,STATE TREASURY CONTROL OFFICE.
Our Ref: IDS/CBN/863/075/2017.

Dear Beneficiary/Contractor,

I am delegated to Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN)to release all over due contract/inheritance funds owed to beneficiaries by the Government of Nigeria.
This committee was inaugurated by the New President of Nigeria(Mohammadu Buhari) in agreement with the U.S. Department of State,the United Nations and World Bank to settle all genuine debts owed to foreign Contractors,inheritance claims as well as compensating those who have been scammed in the past while pursuing their payments.

This decision was taken by Mr President to rebuild trust in world Bilateral trades with international communities and to reconcile with our dear contractors who have lost hope of receiving their funds from the paying authorities again after all the inconveniences you encountered in the past.

We apologize for any loss and inconveniences the delay in your payment have caused to you in the past years.

However we are delighted to inform you that the New Government of Nigeria has released the total sum of USD$8.5 Billion to us to settle eight beneficiaries and your name appeared in the list of those to benefit from this debts settlement projects approved by the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

According to the shortlisted names,your name is next to receive payment.

We have concluded to pay you through Digital River Visa Electron Atm Card as we know the Digital River Visa Electron Card will be the best,easier,convenient and faster option for your payment to avoid unnecessary delays.

Your fund will be loaded in the Visa Electron Card and ship to your address through courier service as soon as you respond to this letter and direct the required fee for express delivery of the ATM CARD to your house address.

In this progress,I want you to read the below condition associated with the use of the Digital River Visa Electron Card and get back to me immediately.

The Visa Electron Atm Card will allow you to receive money quickly,securely and conveniently from any atm machine in a way never before possible.Benefits of the Digital River Visa Electron Card include:

1- Use your Virtual Visa number to make online purchases wherever Visa is accepted.

2- Use your Visa Electron Card to make purchases at select Visa merchant terminals.

3- Send and receive funds instantly and easily to and from other ePassport account holders.

4- No need to have a bank account to receive money.

5- Very fast payment option, usually faster than a wire transfer.

6- Less expensive than a wire transfer in most cases.

7- Your money is securely deposited in a US Dollar account until you withdraw it.

8- Real time online access to your account balance and transaction history.

9- A personalized Visa Electron card with your embossed name.
10- Secure access to your money.

The bank fees associated with this payment option are outlined below:

1- One time Set-up and Delivery fee: $380 only.(This is the only payment you will make to receive your atm card and nothing else).

2- Value Load fee: $7.00 (charged each time money is transfer to your card)

3- ATM Withdrawal fee: $2.00 per transaction (charged each time you withdraw money from an ATM machine)

4- Annual fee: $55.00 per card (automatically deducted from your card's account each year)

Any additional fees (such as for a replacement of a lost card) are completely outlined in the Terms and Conditions you will receive when you request the card.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need a bank account to use the card?
A: No - you do not need a bank account to use the card. All you need is the payment card and access to an ATM machine to receive your money.

Q: Do I need to submit any documentation to apply for the card ?
A: No......

Q: What currency will I receive my money in ?
A: You will receive your money in the currency that the ATM machine provides, which is generally the currency of the country that the ATM machine is located in. When you make your withdrawal,the amount you withdraw will be converted into the ATM's currency at very competitive exchange rate.

Q: Will the ATM card work in my country ?
A: Yes - the ATM card will work in almost every country in the world.

Q: Can I use my card for credit card purchases ?
A: YES - Your Visa Electron Card can also be used for point-of-sale transactions at select Visa merchant terminals worldwide.

Q: Can I get a second card for my spouse,relative or friend ?
A: Only one card can be issued per individual.

Q: What happens if I do not withdraw my money right away ?

A: Nothing - you are not required to withdraw all or any of your money immediately. You can let your money remain in your account indefinitely. Your account balance will be securely held (in US Dollars) until you decide to withdraw it.

Q: What if I decide later that I no longer want to receive payments through the payment card ?

A: No problem - just change your payment option in your account and you can begin to receive payments through another option. You can keep your card so you can still access any remaining money in your account or if you decide to use the Visa Electron Card payment option again in the future.

Q: Will my Visa Electron Card expire ?

A: For security reasons, your Visa Electron Card will automatically expire on the date printed on the card. This date is 2 years from time the card is issued. Before your card expires,a new card will be sent to you with a new expiration date.

Q:How do I access my balance online, change my card's PIN or view my transaction history ?

A: You will be provided with a special URL in the documentation with your card where you can login to view your transactions,print your statements,and change your PIN.
I hope you have digested every explanation associated with the use of the ATM CARD,

In that regard,we are expecting your earlier payment response to enable us load your ATM CARD and ship to your house address without any further delay.
You should respond to this email immediately with the below details enclosed to ensure safe mailing of your ATM Card to you:

(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Home Address:
(3)Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
(4)Your valid ID Card,DL or Passport Copy:
(5)Occupation:

Kindly treat immediately to enable us get this project accomplished within the scheduled 48 hours delivery mandate as agreed with the delivery company.

Thanks for your cooperation as we look forward to receiving your quick reply with the above information soon.
Call me immediately on +2348124750644.

Best regards,

Chris Ibeh
Account Supervisor.

Phone:
+2348124750644
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

philipdemy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Delivery of your Debit Card.
People
Daniel Ibeh <philipdemy@gmail.com> Today at 6:14
To
@
Message body
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA).
STATE TREASURY CONTROL OFFICE
Our Ref: ICS/UBA/863/075/2017.

RE: WAIVER GRANTED IN YOUR FAVOR.

Dear Beneficiary/Contractor,

Be informed that all the Bogus Bills you are supposed to pay before receiving your contract payment have been waived off by the ECOWAS Heads of State in agreement with the U.S. Department of State,IMF and the United Nations.

This Waiver was issued in your favor by the Government to help you receive your funds as well as other contractors who have lost hope of receiving their funds from the paying authority after all the inconveniences you encountered in the past years.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems or irregularities etc.

We are pleased to inform you that your contract fund is available now to release to you without any delay or excuses as the Government has approved,granted and released the sum of USD$8.5 Billion to us to pay eight (8) beneficiaries.

You are been contacted because your name and email is next to receive payment inline with the shortlisted payment schedule approved by the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

However,We have decided to pay you through Automated payment system (ATM CARD)as we know the Atm Card will be the best,easier,Safe,convenient and faster option for you to receive your payment without any further delay.

Therefore you should contact My office,DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,TELEX DEPT with the following information below.

Contact Name: DANIEL IBEH
Email: auditofficewbo@gmail.com ,Tel: +2348124750644, and pay Three Hundred and Eighty Dollars (US$380.00) only for set up and immediate delivery of your atm card to your address.The $380 is the only payment you will make to receive your atm card at your door step.

There is no other fees or charges to pay except the Three hundred and Fifty dollars since other fees has been waived off by the ECOWAS Government in your favor.

Your fund will be loaded in the Atm master Card and ship to your address through a reliable courier service as soon as you respond to this letter and direct the required Set Up fee for express delivery of the ATM CARD to your house address in your country.

You should consider this option as a great opportunity you have to receive your fund easily without the problem of financial authorities demanding fees for documentation,Cost of Transfer (COT) and other miscellaneous charges such as taxes,etc.

In this progress,I want you to read the below condition associated with the use of the master Card and get back to me immediately.

The Atm master Card will allow you to receive money quickly,securely and conveniently from any atm machine of your choice in a way never before possible.Benefits of the Digital master Card includes:

1- Use your Virtual master number to make online purchases wherever master card is accepted.

2- Use your Master Card to make purchases at select Master merchant terminals.

3- Send and receive funds instantly and easily to and from other ePassport account holders.

) than a wire transfer.

7- Your money is securely deposited in a US Dollar account until you withdraw it.

9- A personalized Master card with your embossed name.

1- One time Set-up and Delivery fee: $380 only.

3- ATM Withdrawal fee: $2.00 per transaction (charged each time you withdraw money from an ATM machine)

4- Annual fee: $55.00 per card (automatically deducted from your card's account each year)

Any additional fees (such as for a replacement of a lost card) are completely outlined in the Terms and Conditions you will receive when you request the card.

A: No - you do not need a bank account to use the card. All you need is the payment card and access to an ATM machine to receive your money.

A: You will receive your money in the currency that the ATM machine provides, which is generally the currency of the country that the ATM machine is located in. When you make your withdrawal,the amount you withdraw will be converted into the ATM's currency at very competitive exchange rate.

A: YES - Your Master Card can also be used for point-of-sale transactions at select Master merchant terminals worldwide.

A: Nothing - you are not required to withdraw all or any of your money immediately. You can let your money remain in your account indefinitely. Your account balance will be securely held (in US Dollars) until you decide to withdraw it.

Q: What if I decide later that I no longer want to receive payments through the payment card ?

A: No problem - just change your payment option in your account and you can begin to receive payments through another option. You can keep your card so you can still access any remaining money in your account or if you decide to use the Master Card payment option again in the future.

Q: Will my Master Card expire ?

A: For security reasons, your Master Card will automatically expire on the date printed on the card. This date is 2 years from time the card is issued. Before your card expires,a new card will be sent to you with a new expiration date.

Q:How do I access my balance online, change my card's PIN or view my transaction history ?

A: You will be provided with a special URL in the documentation with your card where you can login to view your transactions,print your statements,and change your PIN.
I hope you have digested every explanation associated with the use of the ATM CARD,

In that regard,we are expecting your earlier payment response to enable us load your ATM CARD and ship it directly to your house address without any further delay.

You should respond to this email immediately with the below details enclosed to ensure a safe and faster mailing of your ATM Card to you:

(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Home Address:
(3)Direct Mobile Telephone Numbers:
(4)Your Occupation/Age:
(5)Your valid ID Card,DL or Passport Copy:

Kindly get back to me immediately after reading this mail to enable us get this project accomplished within the scheduled 48 hours delivery mandate as agreed with the delivery company.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the delay of this payment has caused to you in the past as we promise to get your atm card delivered to you as soon as you respond to this email and direct the required fees stated herein.

Thanks for your cooperation as we look forward to receiving your quick reply with the above information soon to enable us serve you better.

Best Regards,

Daniel Ibeh
Account supervisor.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: centralbnknig234@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Treat without delay.
People
John Bode <philipdemy@gmail.com> 19 Nov at 11:15 PM
BCC
Message body
INTERNATIONAL DEBT SETTLEMENTS,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
IN AFFILIATION WITH UNITED NATIONS,STATE TREASURY CONTROL OFFICE.
Our Ref: IDS/CBN/863/075/2018.

Attention; Sir/Madam,

I am delegated to Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN)to release all over due
contract/inheritance payment owed to beneficiaries by the Government
of Nigeria.

This committee was inaugurated by the President of Nigeria(Mohammadu
Buhari) in agreement with the U.S. Department of State,the United
Nations and World Bank to settle all debts owed to foreign
Contractors,inheritance claims as well as compensating those who have
been scammed in the past while pursuing their payments and unfinished
transactions that failed due to Government policies etc.

This decision was taken by the President of Nigeria to rebuild trust
in world Bilateral trades with international communities and to
reconcile with our dear contractors who have lost hope of receiving
their funds from the paying authorities again after all the
inconveniences you encountered in the past.

However we are delighted to inform you that the Government of Nigeria
has released the total sum of USD$8.5 Billion to us to settle eight
(8) beneficiaries and your name appeared in the list of those to
benefit from this debts settlement projects approved by the Minister
of Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

According to the shortlisted names,your name is next to receive payment.

We have decided to pay you through Digital River Visa Electron Atm
Card as we know the Digital River Visa Electron Card will be the
best,easier,convenient and faster option for your payment to avoid
unnecessary delays.

Your approved sum of $10.5M will be loaded in the Visa Electron Card
and ship to your address through courier service as soon as you
respond to this letter and direct the required fee for express
delivery of the ATM CARD to your house address.

In this progress,I want you to read the below condition associated
with the use of the Digital River Visa Electron Card and get back to
me immediately.

The Visa Electron Atm Card will allow you to receive money
quickly,securely and conveniently from any atm machine in a way never
before possible.Benefits of the Digital River Visa Electron Card
include:

1- Use your Virtual Visa number to make online purchases wherever Visa
is accepted.

2- Use your Visa Electron Card to make purchases at select Visa
merchant terminals.

3- Send and receive funds instantly and easily to and from other
ePassport account holders.

5- Very fast payment option, usually faster than a wire transfer.

7- Your money is securely deposited in a US Dollar account until you
withdraw it.

9- A personalized Visa Electron card with your embossed name.

1- One time Set-up and Delivery fee: $380 only.

3- ATM Withdrawal fee: $2.00 per transaction (charged each time you
withdraw money from an ATM machine)

4- Annual fee: $55.00 per card (automatically deducted from your
card's account each year)

Any additional fees (such as for a replacement of a lost card) are
completely outlined in the Terms and Conditions you will receive when
you request the card.

A: No - you do not need a bank account to use the card. All you need
is the payment card and access to an ATM machine to receive your
money.

A: You will receive your money in the currency that the ATM machine
provides, which is generally the currency of the country that the ATM
machine is located in. When you make your withdrawal,the amount you
withdraw will be converted into the ATM's currency at very competitive
exchange rate.

A: YES - Your Visa Electron Card can also be used for point-of-sale
transactions at select Visa merchant terminals worldwide.

A: Nothing - you are not required to withdraw all or any of your money
immediately. You can let your money remain in your account
indefinitely. Your account balance will be securely held (in US
Dollars) until you decide to withdraw it.

Q: What if I decide later that I no longer want to receive payments
through the payment card ?

A: No problem - just change your payment option in your account and
you can begin to receive payments through another option. You can keep
your card so you can still access any remaining money in your account
or if you decide to use the Visa Electron Card payment option again in
the future.

Q: Will my Visa Electron Card expire ?

A: For security reasons, your Visa Electron Card will automatically
expire on the date printed on the card. This date is 2 years from time
the card is issued. Before your card expires,a new card will be sent
to you with a new expiration date.

Q:How do I access my balance online, change my card's PIN or view my
transaction history ?

A: You will be provided with a special URL in the documentation with
your card where you can login to view your transactions,print your
statements,and change your PIN.

I hope you have digested every explanation associated with the use of
the ATM CARD, In that regard we are expecting your earlier payment
response to enable us load your ATM CARD and ship to your house
address without any further delay.
You should respond to this email immediately with the below details
enclosed to ensure safe mailing of your ATM Card to you:

Your Full Name:
Home Address:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:

Kindly treat immediately to enable us get this project accomplished
within the scheduled 48 hours delivery mandate as agreed with the
delivery company.
Thanks for your cooperation as I look forward to receiving your quick
reply with the above information soon.
Call me immediately you receive this message +2348121937820. Send
your reply to this email: auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Best regards,

John Bode
Account Supervisor.

Phone:
+2348121937820
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:39 pm

INTERNATIONAL DEBT SETTLEMENT,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN),
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS,STATE TREASURY CONTROL OFFICE,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
Ref: IDS/CBN/8631/0205/2022.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

I am delegated to the Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)to release all the overdue contract/inheritance funds owed to foreign beneficiaries by the Government of Nigeria.

This committee was inaugurated by the President ( Mohammadu Buhari ) after the meeting with Debt Management Office (DMO),Federal Ministry of Finance and Board members of the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) to settle debts owed to foreign Contractors,inheritance claims as well as compensating beneficiaries who have lost money to scammers in the past while pursuing their payments.

This decision was taken by Mr. President in agreement with the U.S. Government to make peace/reconcile with our dear contractors who have lost hope of receiving their payments from the paying authorities after several disappointments and the inconveniences encountered in the past years.

According to the record,this payment has suffered a long delay due to your inability to fulfill the obligations of the banks/Government agencies.

We are glad to inform you that the problems holding the release of your payment has been resolved by the Debt Management Office (DMO) and you are now free to receive your payment sum of US10.5 Million Dollars as approved by the Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs.

However,We have decided to pay you via our cashless payment system ( ATM CARD ) as we know the Atm Card will be the best,easier,convenient and faster option for your payment to avoid unnecessary charges and delay.

This Atm Master Card will allow you to receive money quickly,securely and conveniently from any atm machine of your choice in a way never before possible.

Your funds will be loaded in an Atm Card and shipped to you through a trusted courier service as soon as you respond to this letter and direct the Set up / delivery fees of $350 for a convenient and express delivery of the ATM CARD to your house address.

We have chosen this option to help protect your funds from unwanted suspicion by Homeland security and other security agents in your country.

Therefore you are expected to respond to this email immediately with the below information to enable us process your payment and get your funds released to you without delay.

Please ensure you provide the below information correctly without any omission as it is very important to avoid unwanted mistakes as this bank will not be accountable for any delivery error encountered as a result of wrong information/beneficiary's carelessness.

1. Your full Name:........................
2. Your Address:..........................
3. Telephone Number(Mobile)::.......................
4. Your Age/Occupation:.............................
6. A Copy of your ID Card, DL or Passport::.............

In this regard, we are expecting your earlier payment response to enable us to load your funds and ship the Atm card to your doorstep without any further delay.

Kindly treat without delay as we look forward to getting this transaction completed within the next few days.
Thanks for your cooperation as I await to hear from you soon.

Please contact me on this email: auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Sincerely,

John Webba
Account Supervisor,Foreign Payment Operations.

Header:

Return-Path: <fundmonitoringunitnfiu@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 07:47:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMY77vyhJ0_CVTQVUknEGZZTea93ymXvjPnah+GFZEYEZFOpOA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT OF YOUR FUNDS VIA ATM CARD.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:26 pm

Dear

Thank you for the email.
However,I have received your reply with the requested personal information well noted.

Kindly fill the attached Fund release form and return it back to this office immediately so that we can process your payment statistics immediately and get your funds released to you without delay.

Please note that the required $350 is a compulsory fee payable for the processing/delivery of your Atm card to your door step in the United states.
So I advise you to comply as advised to enable us to serve you better.

Waiting to hear from you soon with the form properly filled.

Regards,

John Webba

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:41 pm

Dear

Thank you for the email.
Please submit your information to me by email if you can not download the attached form.

Also send the $350 via Worldremit Money Transfer ( cash pick up ) with the below information of our protocol officer.

Name: E. M.
Address: LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Phone: +2347049237560.
EMAIL: julianomy@yahoo.com
Amount to send: $350.

Kindly email me as soon as you make the payment,so that we can proceed immediately to get your funds released to you.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,

John Webba

Phone: +2347049237560
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Pank Shin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:59 pm

Dear

Thank you for the email.
Please note that this fee can not be received through bank wire transfer due to the urgency this transaction requires and we have received a payment instruction order from the Debt Management office to release this funds to you before the audit commence as all unpaid funds will be returned back to the federal Government treasury after the audit.
Therefore I advise you to please try as possible as you can to make sure you send the fee via World remit so that we can immediately receive the funds here and get this transaction completed before the deadline.
I want to give you a perfect and excellent banking service and I would not want anything that will delay this transaction.

Please send the $350 via Worldremit Money Transfer ( cash pick up ) with the below information of our protocol officer.

Name: E. M.
Address: EJIGBO LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Phone: +2347049237560.
EMAIL: julianomy@yahoo.com
Amount to send: $350.

Email me as soon as you make the payment,so that we can proceed immediately to get your funds released to you.
Thanks for your cooperation and good understanding.
Waiting to receive the payment info from you soon.

Regards,

John Webba
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:05 pm

Dear

Please note that the reason for asking you to pay via Worldremit Money Transfer is to avoid the delay in international bank to bank wire transfer.
However,can you drive to any APPLE office there in the US and get us an iTunes card worth $350 ?? This is the simple and best way to make the payment easier.

Regards,

John Webba
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:32 pm

Dear

Why are you keeping a long silence ? Please respond as advised so that we can get your funds released to you without wasting much time as we have completed your fund release statistics. You will be receiving your funds through our correspondent bank in Spain or Germany, therefore you will be required to transfer the fee directly to them in Europe for a fast and easy payment to you.

Regards,

John Webba
Account Supervisor, Foreign Payment Operations.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:05 pm

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA),
IN AFFILIATION WITH DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE(DMO)
FOREIGN DEBTS SETTLEMENT CONTROL OFFICE ABUJA,NIGERIA.
Ref: UBA/DSO/8631/DMO/0675/PU/23.

Dear Sir,

We are delighted to inform you that the Government has approved the release of all contract/inheritance Debts owed to beneficiaries by the Government of Nigeria as well as compensating victims of Internet scams who have lost money to impostors in the past while pursuing their payments.

It is a fact that some beneficiaries while trying to retrieve their contract/inheritance payments have unsuspectingly fallen prey to schemes and grand designs of these bad elements in Nigeria who create artificial impediments in the processing of foreign contract/inheritance payments as devices to perpetrate fraud.

On this note,a decision was taken by the new President (BOLA AHMED TINUBU) after a brief meeting with board members of the Central bank of Nigeria, the Minister of Finance and representatives of the United Nations (UN),IMF and World bank respectively,to restore and re-position the Nigerian economy and financial status in debt settlements for further effectiveness in foreign payment resolution.

Based on this,the Federal Government has issued a payment release Order and approved the total sum of US$6.5Billion to the United Bank For Africa (UBA) to settle some outstanding debts owed to foreign beneficiaries by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

This is in agreement with the United Nations (UN) and the U.S.Government to reconcile with our dear contractors who may have lost hope of receiving their funds from the paying banks after several disappointments encountered in the year past.

You have been contacted because your name appeared among beneficiaries that will benefit from this debt settlement project as approved by the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

We are glad to inform you that the sum of US$10,500,000.00 representing part payment of your outstanding Contract/Inheritance fund has been assigned in your favor and will be released to you shortly as legally endorsed by the Minister of Finance.

We have decided to pay you via our Visa Electron Atm payment option ( ATM CARD ) to avoid unnecessary delays as we know the Atm Card will be the best,easier,convenient and faster option for your payment.

Your funds will be loaded in Atm Card and shipped to you through our correspondent courier service that will easily deliver the Atm card to you as soon as you respond to this email and direct the required Set up / delivery fee of $550 for express delivery of the ATM CARD to your house address.

We have chosen this option to make the payment easier and faster for you since this process will save cost for you and protect your funds from unwanted suspicion by the security agencies until the Atm card gets to your destination.

In this regard,you are required to reconfirm the below information immediately to confirm receipt of this message and to prove that this email really belongs to you.

This is very important to avoid shipping your Atm card to the wrong person.

1. Your full Name:..................................
2. Your Address:....................................
3. Telephone Number(Mobile)::.......................
4. Your Age/Occupation:.............................
6. Copy of your ID Card, DL or Passport::...........

Please ensure the above information is accurately reconfirmed to avoid delivery mistakes as this office will not be liable for any wrong delivery made as a result of beneficiary's carelessness.

Kindly treat without delay to enable us to load your funds and register the parcel containing your Atm card with the courier company for express delivery to your doorstep.

Waiting to hear from you soon to enable us to get this project accomplished within the scheduled 48 hours delivery mandate as agreed with the delivery company.

Yours Faithfully,

Ken Robert
Director Foreign Payment Operations(UBA).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.